Abducted... by Aliens

Story Info
As it turns out, aliens do abduct humans, but only males...
6.4k words
3.94
80.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains sexual content between a male and futanari, shemale, etc. Any names referenced in its writing that bear resemblance to actual people is purely coincidental. All characters referenced are 18 years old (or older). Thank You and Enjoy.

*****

Abducted ... by Aliens

Prologue:

Unknown to the people of Earth, alien spaceships had been visiting the planet for quite some time. While it is true that some of these ships were spotted, none actually crashed on the planet. You see, the aliens had a very peculiar sense of humor and thought it humorous to drop some random wreckage on Earth at times, and watch the humans go crazy thinking that an alien spacecraft had crashed.

In any event, some of the reports of people being taken up to their ships to have testing done, and then returned to their home were true, to an extent. The aliens quickly made the determination that human females were not worth the amount of time required compared to their male counterparts, for one main reason: It took more time and effort to change the female reproductive system to suit their needs than to add a reproductive system to a normal human male. As such, the aliens routinely abducted only humans of the male gender.

On the Space Ship:

As Captain Valara oversees the transport process, she watches as the human male named "John Telemar" appears on the examination table in one of the ships Med Rooms. He is completely naked in order to facilitate the purpose for which he was brought on board. Giving a curt nod, the captain's subordinate moves to inject a bright green serum into the subject's arm.

As the subordinate heals the affected area, and returns by the captain's side, her subordinate speaks, "Based on the scans we performed on the subject, the retrovirus should take affect almost immediately. Once he begins to wake, he will be prepared, but it shouldn't take any more than a few minutes."

Responding to her subordinates appraisal, the captain responds, "Good. Leave us and attend to the other subjects as required. We are almost turning into a factory out here."

"Yes Captain", the subordinate replies before turning and leaving the med room.

As he begins to rouse from his unconscious state, the Captain begins to circle the human male on the examination table like a shark circling its prey. As is typical, she has on a formal military uniform that shows very little in the way of her species trademark dark blue skin.

As the human's eyes begin to open and take in his surroundings, the captain focuses her blood red eyes on the subject, and speaks in a commanding tone, as if she is ordering one of her subordinates, "Stay calm John Telemar. You are on a ship orbiting the planet Earth."

As he moves to speak in response, no sound is made. Smiling in response, the Captain responds, "Your vocal chords have been temporarily neutralized. Attempting to make any kind of sound will result in failure."

Going into a state of panic, John attempts to move, but also finds those attempts to be futile as well. With a slight air of annoyance, the captain speaks, "You also have energy restraints binding you to the examination table. You will only move if or when we allow it."

John continues to struggle, but finds the attempts produce no better results than the first.

As John stops struggling, the still circling Captain addresses him for what he is, "Do you know why you are here, John Telemar of Earth? You are here for one reason, and one reason alone, to be bred. You see, my species is having a bit of an issue reproducing at the moment, and that is where you come in. Based on our scans of your biological and physiological system, you are a perfect candidate to be one of our breeders. Do you know what that involves John Telemar?"

As the captain asks this question, all John can do is conjure scenes of himself in a massive harem full of naked women, and being asked to fuck them all until they get pregnant.

With the slightest hint of amusement in her voice, Captain Valara can see glimpses into the human's primitive mind, and responds to his thoughts, "Ohh not quite that human. You see, we have something a little different in mind. You see, my kind is, well let us just say we are built a little different than you humans. Let me show you."

With that, the captain slowly removes her uniform revealing her very feminine form, the likes of which John has only seen in his dreams. Restrained as he is, John cannot move his head to get a better look of his captor, but can only strain his eyes to get a better look.

As the captain bares her naked form, she addresses her subject, "John Telemar, I will remove our restraint of your head, but that's it. You will be able to move both it and your neck."

With that, John finds himself able to move his neck to get a good look at his captor. Captain Valara's naked body is truly one he has never even dreamed of before. She easily has the height of a basketball player, and almost has the build for the sport itself.

She posses very well formed muscles, with breasts that most women would be envious of. The distinguishing characteristic is between the captain's legs, namely a dick that a breeding bull would be proud of.

Seeing his confusion, the captain responds to the un-asked question, "You see, my species is a form of what you humans call 'hermaphrodite', meaning we all have both sets of sexual organs in our body. While all you can see is my penis, my vagina is situated between my dick and asshole. Each one of us can both impregnate, and carry offspring to term, at least we used to. And that is where you come in Human. I am going to copulate with you, and impregnate you with my eggs.

Following that, you will have the pleasure of incubating them for a period of 3 Earth months until they have matured. After that, we will administer 'additional treatment', and you will subsequently give birth to our offspring. Any questions?"

Captain Valara watches the facial reactions of the human as the words sink into his primitive mind. Once comprehension dawns that he was about to get fucked and knocked up, he once again begins to fight against the energy restraints, desperate to escape his fate.

With a smirk, the captain once again speaks to the subject as if he were one of her subordinates, "Well, that's enough human. I've seen plenty of humans struggle just like you're doing now, and they all ended up helping us with our little reproduction issue we have. Now, let's get down to business."

With a wave of her hand, Captain Valara motions for the Med Room examination table to reshape itself into something vaguely resembling a Gynecological Examination table. The result is the young man's legs sticking up into the air, and his asshole exposed for the taking.

Typically, the captain has a preference for a good tight cunt of her own species, but even she has to admit, taking the ass cherries of these human males is an incredible experience.

As the captain once again begins to circle the subject, she can't help but to allow her fingers to glide over the human's skin, feeling its soft texture. As she moves her hand from his belly to his chest, and continues to circle him, her limp cock no longer remains so, an quickly expands to its full girth and length.

Compared to typical human sized genitals, the average genital size of the captain's species is easily 3 to 4 times that of humans, and the captain was obviously above average. Once again with a wave of the hand, Captain Valara summons a large vial of amber colored liquid.

Raising it up so that John Telemar can see it, the captain addresses the subject, "You see this young man? This is what you might call an aphrodisiac/lubricant combination. We use it on your kind not only to make you want what we are about to give you, but also make your bodies more 'expansive' so to speak. Nonetheless, I think you will find it most enjoyable, as will I."

The captain removes the vial's cap, and pours only a slight amount onto her fingers before she coats her she-cock in the liquid. As she struggles in vain to close her hands around her member, she takes care to lather every single vein on her cock, ensuring a good breeding session.

As the liquid begins to warm on her cock, she pours another small amount into her hands. One thing she has always admired is the human lower extremities, specifically the human ass. The one in front of her is particularly nice, rounded with little fat, but just enough cushion to soften the blows she is about to give her breeding subject. With her hands, she begins to apply the liquid around the subjects rear entry, and uses her fingers to penetrate the young man's insides to administer a full dose of the liquid.

As the scent of sweet honey fills the room, it is apparent that the liquid is doing its job wonderfully. Looking down at her captive, the fear that gripped John Telemar is quickly being replaced both by a slow pleasure, but also a need such as hunger, but a hunger that no food could satisfy.

Where once was a limp human dick, there now exists a member a full mast eager to release its contents. Seeing this as the opportune moment, Captain Valara slaps her subject's asscheeks for good measure before she lets the breeder feel her cock at his back door.

Before penetrating the subject's insides, Captain Valara once again addresses the subject on the examination table, "John Telemar, my species is unique in that we don't reproduce the typical way by your standards. You see, the carrier is impregnated with eggs from the breeder, and the carrier carries the eggs for a period of approximately 3 of your months until the eggs mature.

After the eggs have matured, the eggs are required to be fertilized by the same breeder that initially impregnated the carrier. It is once that happens that the pregnancy begins. It takes only several of your earth hours for the pregnancy to reach full term, and for the carrier to give birth. In the case for my species, we give birth through what might be termed our 'vagina', though we have a different name for it.

In your case, however, you will be giving birth to our offspring through your rectal cavity, as your male physiology does not have a 'vagina'. Oh, if you are wondering why I just told you that instead of letting you find out the fun way, it really is a turn on to fuck a human male, and they know exactly what their fate is."

If John Telemar possessed fear before this bit of information, all of it and more evolved into sheer panic. If he hadn't been restrained as he was, he would have been screaming, knowing what was in store for him. As Captain Valara pushes ever so slightly against the subject's opening, her head slips inside the outside ring of his asshole.

Thanks to the amber colored liquid, the combination of a lubricant & muscle relaxant allows relatively easy entry into the young man's insides. Maintaining a constant force of pressure against the subject's rear, the captain's cock begins to slowly disappear from the outside world, and enter its final destination.

Looking down, Captain Valara takes delight in seeing her pulsing veins disappear into the flesh of her newest carrier. The captain has always loved the initial penetration of a subject. Her only regret is that she isn't able to do it more. As more of her weapon sinks into the carrier's bottom, the last portion is the hardest to fit in.

Forcing his insides to re-arrange around her cock, Captain Valara forces her member inside the subject until the dark blue skin of her muscular thighs meets the carrier's soft asscheeks. With John Telemar feeling stuffed to the brim, his once hard cock goes limp from the penetration, but doesn't stay that way for long.

Not being known for her patience, Captain Valara withdraws her dick from the subject, and slowly pushes it back in. After a couple of repeats, the captain develops a rhythm fucking both the carrier's ass and his insides as well. As Captain Valara enjoys the feeling of the carrier's insides massaging her member, she recognizes the same look of resignment in the eyes of John Telemar.

Whether it was a combination of the carrier's limp dick returning to full hardness, or the far off look that replaced the fear she once saw in his eyes, Captain Valara has seen the same look in almost all the carrier's that had come before John Telemar. He had finally accepted the fact that he was going to be impregnated by an alien species, and there was nothing he could do about it.

As the sound of lewd squishing and slapping filled the air of the Med Room, Captain Valara feels the familiar rumbling deep inside her signaling that her eruption isn't that far off. As the sound of flesh on flesh gets increasingly louder and more frequent, Captain Valara's pace reaches a fever pitch. With a loud groan expressing her pleasure at the situation, a surge of deep red fluid containing her valuable eggs from deep inside surges through her member, and erupts inside the subject.

As the captain's muscles contract all over her body, the subject's own cock explodes, spraying its contents all over the subject's body. As the subject's insides are filled to the brim with alien cum, the molecule sized eggs the captain's semen attach themselves to the soft tissue of the artificial womb that was created when the subject received his initial injection.

As both the captain and the subject come down from their orgasm, the captain's red colored semen begins to leak from the subject's insides and onto the floor of the Med Room. As the captain's cock softens, it slips out of the subject's asshole, it's mission accomplished. With Captain Valara's cock returning to its original length, the captain moves to clothe herself with a clean set of captain's uniforms.

Once she finishes, she turns to address the newest carrier for her species, "John Telemar of Earth, you have officially been seeded by me. As we speak, a large quantity of eggs are attaching themselves to a soft area of tissue in your intestines. There, they will grow for a period of approximately three of your months before they require fertilization.

At the end of the three months, we will visit you again, at which time I will, ahem, impregnate the seeds, and you will reach full term fairly quickly, but that is for our next encounter. For now, your body is about to go into a rest period where it will accommodate the process of accepting the eggs. Until next time, John Telemar of Earth."

With the parting statement, the subject slips into a deep sleep as his body does what it was made to do. As Captain Valara leaves the Med Room and enters the corridor, she makes her way to the Medical Officer's Medical Lab.

The Medical Officer Euphamia addresses the captain as she walks in, "Hello Captain. I heard you scored another sire. You have my congratulations." With a small nod, the captain accepts the praise as she sits in the chair adjacent to the Medical Officer.

Although the captain out-ranks Officer Euphamia by one level, both are the only officer's on board the ship. "Thank you for the compliment." Captain Valara responds. "What is the status of the homeworld?"

With a grim look on her face, Euphamia begins to give the captain an update on the situation, "I'm afraid there hasn't been any progress made. It seems that, while they have identified the specific virus strain that caused all of our species to only become seeders and unable to become carriers, finding a fix for it isn't so easy.

The core of the virus is a retro-virus variant, and concocting a counter retrovirus is nearly impossible because a sample of the individual's original DNA is required before infection. As such, a specific treatment would have to be sequenced for each individual affected, and that's even if a sample of the individual's DNA sequencing before infection could be obtained."

With a combined look of disappointment and resentment, Captain Valara responds to the information provided, "I was afraid of something like that. I have been picking up some chatter over the communication channels, and it seems that the general consensus was bleak."

Responding to the look of resignation on the captain's face, Euphamia continues speaking, "The senate is considering a motion to expand the breeding program that we have going at the present."

With a look of interest, the captain responds, "Expanding the program? The program is just experimental at the present. While it is true all of our sires have been very productive in terms of offspring, we have only had approximately 100 test humans."

Bringing up a data chart on her computer terminal, Euphamia directs the captain to its data. "You see this chart, it shows the average number of offspring per subject. The least amount a subject has ever produced is 7 offspring, while the most is 13. The average number is in the 9-10 range.

Considering the average offspring produced by carriers of our own species is in the 3-4 range, we are talking about solving our breeding problem in a matter of a few decades if we consider all of the potential carriers on Earth."

With a studied look on her face, the captain re-iterates her reservations about the matter, "Don't misunderstand me Euphamia. I thoroughly enjoy breeding our test subjects and I am very eager to continue doing so, but there is still something about relying on a ... 'weaker species' for our reproductive needs that leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

Before Euphamia can respond, her computer terminal lights up with (2) notifications. "Busy today, are we?" the captain asks.

With a slight grin, Euphamia responds, "Oh, I'm never not busy. Your latest sire has been returned to his place of residence on Earth as per standard procedure. He will be taken again in three months time for the second stage of the process. Also, 3 months is up for one of your previous sires. He has already been transported to Med Bay Omega-5."

As Euphamia moves her terminal screen into the captain's view, Captain Valara grins recalling the sire. "Oh, I remember that one. The subject's name was 'Sam Johnson' as I recall. He was a particularly physically fit specimen as I recall. Too bad that his insides are about to be re-arranged for a second and third time." With a curt nod to the Medical Officer, Captain Valara strode out of the door, and into the hall of the ship.

As the Captain reaches the Med Bay in question, the automatic door opens for her, where another one of her medical subordinates is completing her task at hand.

Saluting Captain Valara, the subordinate appraises her of the situation. "Captain, I have completed the scans of the subjects internal organs, and the implantation and subsequent growth has progressed normally. The only anomaly is that an unusually large number of eggs had implanted into the subjects artificial womb. If I had to guess, I'd say that we might be looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 to 15 offspring with this one."

With a wide grin on her face, Captain Valara responds, "Well, that's good news. Please, leave us and attend to your other duties." With a salute, the subordinate leaves the Med Bay room, leaving only the captain and the test subject.

Appraising the human that she had implanted approximately 3 earth months ago, he has all of the tell tale signs of a carrier ripe for the taking. It was clear that, even in the three months since the human began slightly putting on a little bit of weight around the midsection, he continued to diligently exercise and work out.

The black man's muscles are very evident, both his upper and lower body displayed the results of his diligence. As the Captain begins to circle the examination table the subject is laying on, she takes her fingers, and slowly drags her tips across the man's frame. As she traces the lines of the subject's upper and lower body muscles, she finds herself ending up at his midsection.

12