Abducted by Aliens from Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall Gray said, "Rita, go to Austin and collect a sample."

"What?" she exclaimed.

The short alien step toward her and pointed his gun menacingly at her.

She began to tremble. She remembered the tree exploding. Her voice shook as she asked, "What do you expect me to do?"

The tall one picked up a beaker off the counter and said, "I want you to gather his semen and put it in this container. In the past, oral sex has proven to be the most effective method."

"You expect me to give him a blowjob?"

"Correct."

The tall alien picked up a second beaker and said, "Lexi, I need you to collect a sample from Greg."

"What the fuck! He's my brother," she screamed.

"You two have not demonstrated a strong familial bond," the tall one said. "Why would any action between the two of you be problematic? In fact, the only feelings I have seen you express to each other has been animosity. That piques my curiosity. I've monitored people who like each other and I've watched people that had just met and had no feelings for their partner have oral sex. This will be the first time I'll observe people who dislike each other doing it."

He said, "I must see it."

The short one waved his gun. He nudged Rita and she went to Austin, got down on her knees, sighed heavily, picked up his dick, and put it in her mouth.

"Ohh," Austin moaned.

The short one came over to Lexi and pulled on her wrist. Still, she hesitated.

Rita worried for her friend's safety, pulled off Austin, and said, "Lexi, a dick's a dick. No one will ever know. Who would believe we were abducted by aliens and forced to have sex?"

Austin, being a smartass, said, "No one would believe either of you had to be forced to have sex." He laughed.

Rita laughed and said, "You've got that right. Lexi, come on. Do it. The sooner you begin, the sooner it will be over. These bozos are probably virgins and will shoot off in five seconds."

Lexi moved. She took a step toward her brother and said, "You better not ever tell anyone about this!"

"If I told people I was abducted by aliens and sucked off by my sister, they'd think I was crazy."

Lexi knelt in front of her brother, she picked up his dick, and asked, "When did you last wash this?"

"Enough!" the tall one exclaimed. "Stop interfering with my work!" He placed the beakers on the floor beside the women and said, "Will you comply voluntarily or must we punish you? I need a verbal answer."

Lexi said, "Fine. I'll do this voluntarily." She went down on her brother.

"Ahh," he sighed involuntarily.

Rita said, "I agree to suck this dick." She put Austin's hard cock in her mouth.

Spotlights illuminated the action. The Grays looked on with keen interest. Once the women stopped complaining and got to work, they gave good head. They were experienced cocksuckers and had their moves down pat. They used lots of hand and tongue action. They would suck hard and then, change things up and lick or kiss the cock. They did it all. They took the dicks in deep and even sucked on the guys' balls.

Five minutes after starting the BJ, Greg screamed, "Oh! Fuck. I'm going to cum!"

His sister swallowed the first blast and caught the rest in her mouth. She leaned down and let it run and drip from her mouth. It landed in the glass container.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh!" Austin screamed as he blew his load. It wasn't prodigious. Rita captured it all in her mouth and then she spat his cum into the beaker.

The short Gray went to the women and handed each a towel. He collected the beakers. He went to a machine, opened a door, and put the beakers inside. He closed the door and went and stood beside his superior.

"Well done, Earthlings," the tall one said. "Rita, Lexi, come over to the exam tables."

The ladies walked over. The short one guided them into position. He had them stand in front of the tables with their backside touching it. Then, he leaned down and fastened a leather strap around Lexi's ankle.

"What's the deal? Why are you tying us up?" she asked.

The short one did one leg and moved on to the other.

The tall Gray came over to them and said, "We have learned that we should use physical restraints for women. Women on their period lose blood and, therefore iron. Our magnetic restraints don't work efficiently on anemic humans."

The short alien went to Rita and secured her legs.

The tall one said, "Arms up, Lexi." She raised her arms and he fastened straps around her wrists. He did the same thing to Rita. Both women were securely bound to the tables. They were in a spreadeagle position.

Spotlights lit up their bodies. The Grays, and Austin and Greg, shamelessly stared at the beautiful nude bodies of the helpless women.

The short Gray went to a cabinet and got out two sets of headgear. Many loose strands of wires were attached to them.

"What are those?" Rita asked.

"They are instruments that measure brain activity," the tall one said. He placed it on Rita's head and strapped it on. It covered the top of her head and her eyes.

The boss came over to Lexi. She said, "You didn't plug in the wires."

The tall one slipped the unit over her head. She couldn't see. He said with sincerity as he strapped the headgear into place "These devices communicate wirelessly with our machines."

"Oh," Lexi gasped. She accepted his answer.

The tall Gray said, "The funny metal hats, as one earthling described them, are sensors that monitor your brain and send the results to our other machines. We will exam your bodies. You will feel us touch you in different places and in different ways. We will not hurt you. You may even find it pleasant."

The Grays took off their gloves and began to touch the women. They touched them everywhere. On the elbow, then a foot, the inside of their thigh, a shoulder, on a breast, their stomach, below the knee, and their vaginas.

At times, the contacts were a caress. Other times they would press or palpitate the flesh mimicking what a medical doctor would do during an exam. Sometimes the women gasped or cried out in surprise. Sometimes they felt four hands exploring their bodies. Fingers grasped nipples, rubbed clits, penetrated pussies, and pressed against assholes.

The aliens spent a large amount of time checking their breasts and vaginas. The Grays switched so each examined both women.

The tall Gray went to a drawer and got some simple wooden clothespins. He handed one to his subordinate and said to the women, "You may find the next part a little uncomfortable. It is intense. I assure you we will not injure you and we wouldn't do this if it weren't necessary."

The Grays grabbed one of the women's nipples and pulled it taut. They attached the clothespins so they pointed straight into the body. They didn't let the unit pinch the tip. They made it take a big bite. It grabbed the base of the nipple and some of the areola as well.

"Ahhh!" Rita screamed.

"Fuck!" Lexi cursed.

The aliens left them in place. The women squirmed and breathed deeply as pain shot from their breast and traveled to their brains. Time passed. Lexi and Rita adjusted. The searing pain changed to a dull ache.

"Ouch!!"

They both screamed because the bastards slapped the clothespins causing a sudden increase in the level of discomfort. The clothespins wobbled and swung back and forth pulling on the women's nipples.

While the women were releasing a torrent of curses, the Grays picked up a lubricated rabbit vibrator and shoved the rotating shaft inside their captives.

The obscenities stopped. The women gasped and moaned.

"Ohhhh!"

They moaned louder when the vibrating rabbits were pressed against their clits. The Grays held it there. Three minutes later, the women spasmed, moaned, and climaxed.

"Ohhh. Fuck!" Lexi cried out when she orgasmed.

Rita made a funny face and cooed, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhh!"

The Grays pulled the vibrators out of the women and took the clothespins off their breasts. They set them aside. They released a pin and pushed the table the women were tied to into a horizontal position.

The movement roused Lexi out of her stupor. She asked, "What's happening?"

The tall one said, "The results of our tests have been encouraging."

"What does that mean?" Rita asked.

"I mentioned that one of the questions we were seeking to answer was, if we invaded your world could our two species interbreed?" the tall alien said. "The data we've collected says the chances are good. The probability is 63.4%. We will move forward to the next stage of our research."

"Which is?" Lexi asked.

"We need to test the hypothesis."

The two aliens disrobed. The women didn't know this. The metal caps on their heads covered their eyes and obscured their vision.

The Grays climbed onto the tables. They grabbed a rigid, turgid body part and thrust it inside the women's vaginas as they mounted them.

Rita and Lexi were scared and helpless. They couldn't prevent their sloppy cunts from being penetrated. They were tied spreadeagle to the exam table.

The Grays inserted their organs into the women and fucked them.

The encounter was brief. They jabbed the women a dozen times. Their body stiffened and they injected a substance into the Earth women's vaginas. Then, they climbed off the table.

The women were stunned, silent, overwhelmed by what had happened, and, thankfully, unharmed.

A few seconds later, the women felt someone climb onto their table. They were mounted and fucked again. Better. This time the experience when on for many minutes. They noted their lover's body felt different. It was firmer, more muscular.

The woman moaned, "Ohhh."

Their partners groaned loudly and shoved their rod-like body part deep inside the women. Rita and Lexi felt it pulsate, grow soft, and it was withdrawn.

Their sexual partner got off them and climbed down from the table. Minutes passed, then the women were mounted again. Again, the body of their assailant was different.

Lexi' had been mounted by a skinny, bony body, then a fit one, and lastly, a soft, flabby one. Rita first lover was heavy and without tone. The next one was hard and athletic and the last one was a bag of bones.

All had rigid members that probed their vaginal cavity and deposited a load. The women heard heavy breathing, felt sweaty skin rub against their skin. There was a gasp, squealing sounds, and then the third assault was over.

The perpetrators climbed off them.

Many minutes passed. Then, they felt the headgear being taken off. Rita and Lexi saw Austin and Greg seated in the metal chairs. And they saw the aliens dressed and standing near them.

The tall one said, "If our experiment is successful, in three weeks you will give birth."

"What?" Rita screamed.

"Let us go!" Lexi pleaded.

The tall one glanced at the machine that held their clothing. He walked over to it and read a dial. He said, "Your clothes are still being processed. I can let you go now, but I can't give you your clothes."

"Let us go!" the four Earthlings shouted.

"As you wish," the alien in charge said.

The Grays undid the strap restraining the women. As the women climbed down from the tables, the short alien flipped the switch cutting the power to the magnetic chairs. Greg and Austin stood and stretched.

"Thank you for your contribution to our study," the tall alien said. "Get into the van and we will take you back to your people."

The young adults hurried out of the building and climbed into the back of the van. The short Gray locked them inside. The engine roared to life and the van drove away.

The kids huddled together as they bounced around on their journey to freedom. The van came to a stop in front of a house. The Grays got out and opened the door. Everyone climbed out.

The tall one announced, "You are free to go."

The humans recognized that they were in front of Josephine's house. The women ran up the walkway, threw open the door, entered the house. They stood nude in the entryway and Lexi shouted, "We were abducted by aliens!"

The music played on, but all conversations ceased. Everyone at the party turned and looked at Rita and Lexi. They took in the craze, scared look on their faces and their hot, naked bodies.

Sixty seconds later, Greg and Austin entered the house. They were wearing silver jumpsuits and cheap, obviously fake Alien masks. They stood in the foyer for a beat and then pulled the masks off, and shouted, "April Fools!"

Lexi and Rita looked at the guys. Their jaws dropped. The party crowd erupted and laughed.

^^^

For the next half hour, people came up to Lexi and Rita, who were now wearing clothing their friend Josephine lent them, and said things like,

"That was awesome!"

"Best April Fools joke ever."

"I'd never have the nerve to show up naked at a party. You were really committed to your prank."

"Great joke. How'd you think of it?"

The comment the young women heard most often was, "Did you get anally probed?" Which was always followed by a loud laugh.

They responded, "No. Our bowels were of no of interest to 'The Grays'."

Lexi smiled politely, accepted compliments, answered questions, and drank. When she could get free, she grabbed Rita and they confronted Austin and Greg.

"Come with me," she said to the guys. She took them to an empty bedroom, locked the door, and said, "What you did tonight wasn't funny."

"What you did to me last year wasn't funny!" her brother responded.

"You raped us!" Lexi said.

Rita nodded. "We should call the cops."

"You might want to look at this first," Greg said, smiling like the Cheshire cat. He pulled out his phone, pulled up a video, and pushed play.

The first scene was a full body shot of Lexi nude. She said, "My name is Lexi Johnson and I'm twenty-years-old." The film switched to a close up of her face. She said, "Yes. I will go with you."

"Wait," Lexi objected.

The video showed Rita nude and introducing herself. That was followed by a headshot where she said, "Yes. I will go with you."

"It didn't happen that way," Rita said. "You've spliced the film to make it look like we are voluntarily naked and agreeing to being with you."

The boys smiled and played more tape.

The women saw a naked Rita pulled off Austin's cock and say, "Lexi, a dick's a dick. No one will ever know."

Then, they saw a nude Lexi step toward her equally nude brother and say, "You better not ever tell anyone about this!"

The film skipped forward and they saw Lexi said, "I'll do this voluntarily." And she went down on her brother.

The film skipped and it showed Rita kneeling in front of a naked Austin. Rita said, "I agree to suck this dick." She put Austin's hard cock in her mouth. Spotlights illuminated the action.

The next part was of Greg screaming, "Oh! Fuck. I'm going to cum!"

The video showed his sister swallow the first blast and catch the rest in her mouth. She leaned down and let it drip from her mouth. It landed in a glass container.

The video jumped and they saw, Austin screaming, "Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh!" as he blew his load. Rita captured it all in her mouth.

Greg stopped the video and said, "You two look like willing participants. You even said so in the video. I have videos of you being fucked, moaning and groaning. You never say 'No' or 'stop'. I don't think anyone is going to believe that you were raped."

He pushed play and in the video, they saw Lexi cried out, "Ohhh. Fuck!" when she orgasmed. Next, Rita made a funny face and cooed, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" as she climaxed.

"How did you manage this?" Lexi asked.

"The short, fat alien had a camera attached to his flight suit and other cameras were in the room. The tapes have been spliced together to make you look like sluts," Greg explained.

Lexi shouted, "You bastards!"

Greg said, "I am a bastard and you're a bitch. Shall we declare a truce and agree no more April Fools Day pranks?"

Lexi made a face, stomped her feet, turned quickly, and walked away. Rita stuck her nose in the air and followed her BFF. Lexi stopped, turned around, and asked, "Greg, did you fuck me?"

He smiled and said, "A gentleman never tells."

His sister burst into tears and left the room.

^^^Saturday, March 1st^^^

Greg was with his buddy, Austin. They were shooting pool and drinking beer. Greg said, "I've got to come up with a great April Fools Day prank. My sister got me to shave my balls last year. She and her friends saw my dick. I was a chump who fell for her catfishing scam."

Austin laughed and then said, "Sorry, but it was funny. Everyone in school heard about it."

"I want revenge. I want her naked in front of her friends."

"What are you suggesting," Austin asked. "Do we abduct her, strip off her clothes, and dump her at a party with her friends?"

"Exactly. That'd be payback for what the bitch did to me," Greg said, angrily.

He visualized it in his mind. The thought brought a smile to his face. Then, he said, "You've given me an idea. What do you think of when I say the word 'abduction'? Aliens, right."

"Yeah."

"How about this," Greg said, thinking out loud. "We make her think she's been abducted by aliens. You know the stories. They snatch you and perform experiments on you."

"Ha!" Austin laughed and said, "The old anal probe."

"Exactly. We make her think she's been captured by aliens. They undress her to study her body and to perform tests. She escapes or after the encounter they release her. She's naked and runs to a friend's house for safety."

"That could work."

"We need to sell her on the idea. We'll need props and costumes."

Austin put down his cue stick and said, "I think I know how we can pull this off."

Austin got out his phone, googled a phone number, and made a call.

"Hey, Trevor. It's Austin Scott. I was talking to a friend about awesome birthday parties and I remembered going to your twelfth. It was in your basement and you had all that cool space stuff."

Austin paused, listened, and then said, "Yes. It was a great party. Listen, are you still into that stuff? If so, I have a proposition for you."

Austin paused again. Then, he said, "Cool. Are you free? I'm sure you'd like to hear what I have to say."

There was another pause. "Ah-huh. Cool. I'm fifteen minutes away," Austin said.

He and Greg drove to Trevor's parents' house. Austin said, "This guy has all the stuff we need to convince your sister that she's been abducted by aliens."

The guys parked on the street, walked up to the house, and rang the doorbell. Trevor answered it. He was tall, thin, and had a giant cowlick in his hair. His appearance shout 'Nerd!'.

Beside him was his friend, Gerald. The short, fat, pimply-faced guy could've given his friend a run for his money in a 'Nerd of the Year' contest.

Greetings were exchanged.

Then Austin said, "Trevor, is your basement still decorated like the bridge of the Enterprise from Star Trek?"

"Yes."

"Can we see it?"

"Okay."

The four young men went downstairs.

"Wow," Austin said. "The basement is as good as I remember. Listen, we want to play a prank on someone and we could use your help."

Austin laid out the plan.

"Gerald and I could do it. We have the knowledge, the costumes, and the props. Gerald has a drone. We could attach lights to it and make it look like a flying saucer."

Gerald said, "Our stuff looks realistic, but poor lighting will help sell it. We could build a lab for the exams with fake computers and test equipment. If we keep her from getting a good look at everything, we could pull this off.

"That's great," Greg said. "Will you help us? My sister is a real bitch and she deserves to be frightened and humiliated."

"What's in it for us?" Trevor asked.

"You'd get to see my sister naked. She's pretty hot. You could touch her body when you're doing your exams. She has big boobs," Greg said. "Have you ever held a woman's breast in your hand? It's awesome."