Abducted By Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes pass as I am left to endure what is being done to me. Then I feel the warm stream of cum shoot down my throat as the guy fucking my mouth growls in his release. I swallow as best as I can but still choke some. I will never get used to his I am afraid and that is the horror of the situation that It may not end ever if these men have their wishes of me. Having his fill of me the man with his cock in my mouth pulls out and leaves me to breath and calm down some as the one fucking me finds his release as well. I am filled with relief at this point as the one with the electric toy stops and my torment for the moment is over. If only that break would last but it doesn't.

Too soon for my wanting I feel my chains being moved and before I know it I am turned over to my hands and knees with me straddling one guy as another one moves behind me. I am not happy about this in the slightest but I know I have no choice in this. I feel the one under me thrust up into my slick pussy. I feel something wet now between my ass cheeks. I realize quickly its a finger as I feel it press into me making me groan through the ring gag. It been a very long time since I have had anal but I know that will not be the case tonight.

He takes his time as he listens to me groan from being fucked while he fingers and stretches my anal entrance before too soon I feel him press his cock into me. It hurts at first and I whimper and groan in protest but he will have none of that. The more noise I make the harder he presses into me burying his length in my ass while his friend pounds my wet pussy. I feel so full being double penetrated and it takes several agonizing minutes before I can relax and grow used to it as I am not being pounded into.

Not wanting to miss his chance at leaving a hole open, I soon feel a third guy move in front of me as he grabs my hair and hold it tightly in his grasp. Knowing what is coming I fight this time and try to pull my face away to avoid being gagged again. However it is of no use. I feel the hard slap of his hand across my face as he growls at me to stop fighting and then he shoves his cock into my mouth and begins brutalizing my throat. I am at a loss at this point.

I feel defeated on so many levels as I am used as nothing more than an object of pleasure by these men. The fact that I am aroused and feel myself so close to my own release is a shock to me. How can I enjoy this torment and use of my body? Yet it seems that I do. In the back of my mind I head that evil wicked little voice saying, "you are only getting what you have always secretly asked for," I know it is right but I never expected it to be this intense.

I am unsure how long this torment goes on. For what seems like hours now these men switch out and share me. Each one enjoying moving form one hole to the next as they move me to how they see fit to fully abuse my body for their pleasure. I cant fully complain as I feel myself climax again and again. However my body grows weaker by the minute and with each release I want to give in to my body's scream to just sleep. I fight the feeling for now, for as long as I can. My body is tired and heavy and I don't want to move or be moved. There is pain now riding with the pleasure I am given and that which is also taken from me in what seems like a never ending cycle.

I am not sure how much longer I go on before I finally do pass out and I do not know how long I am passed out either. However as I wake up someone is gently running their hand through my hair and I realize I am free. Free of the cuffs, free of the gag and the blindfold and laying on a soft bed. My body aches all over. There is not a single inch that doesn't protest even the slightest movement but somehow I manage to open my eyes and look around.

I find myself in the bedroom of a cabin but I am still unsure of my surroundings. I feel panic rise once again but then I look up as I hear the best sound in the world, Master's voice. He is sitting on the edge of the bed beside me and gently petting me. His soothing firm voice calms me instantly as he tells me to calm down that I am safe. Even as my body protests, I somehow find the strength and I move quickly to wrap my arms around him and hug him as I don't want to let go. We stay like this for several minutes as he pets my hair and holds me and soothes me.

Once I am calm he pulls me back and looks me over with a smile. It is then when he feels that I am ready that he asks me of what happened and then finally admits that he had arranged it and even had it recorded. At the knowledge part of me wants to strangle him but the other part is simply overjoyed. Overjoyed that it happened and that it was His doing in the fact he knew it was a fantasy that I had had. Overjoyed in the fact it was over and that I had survived it and overjoyed that I hadn't betrayed him as I had felt that I had in the middle of it. But most of all I was overjoyed at the fact that I was once again safely in his arms.

12