Abducted Ch. 01

Story Info
Adara was 19 when she was abducted and a virgin.
1.4k words
3.81
37.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Relax

"I'll never go away."

"You'll never get away," he said darkly.

His threat made me catch my breath.

Was that true? Would I truly never get away? Would I really be stuck here forever?

He pulled me against his body roughly, holding me tight.

His lips and nose ran the length of my neck. When he reach my ear, he bit it lightly.

But I didn't pull away as I had in the past. That'd show that I was lying when I promised I'd never leave. On top of that, what if he was right? If I never really was going to get away, why not stop fighting?

His hands slid down my back and wrapped around my butt as he kissed his way across my face and to my lips.

I didn't kiss him back, though. My lips stayed frozen in place.

What did it matter anyway? He was just testing me. Making sure what I'd said was true. That I wouldn't pull away and try to leave. He was biding his time. Waiting to see my resistance level before getting at what he really wanted.

When he found my lips unresponsive, he moved slowly back to my ear.

"What's with the resistance?" he asked.

"I'm not resisting," I insisted. "I just don't know what you want of me."

"Participation," he whispered.

"I don't know how," I whimpered.

"You're nineteen. Are you seriously saying you've never been with a man, Adara?"

"I've never even kissed a man," I muttered. "I don't know what to do."

I opened my eyes to the darkness, seeing his eyes staring back at me, almost disbelieving.

He took my lips with his once again and I closed my eyes, wishing I could stop this but not having any way around it other than to prove myself a liar.

I attempted to move my lips with his, but it wasn't exactly right.

He moved his hands up slightly and clasped the edge of my shirt in his fingers before pulling my shirt roughly over my head. His lips left mine as my shirt passed over my head, but they connected once again with mine the second my shirt was out of the way.

His hands slid down to my thighs just below my butt and he lifted me, forcing my legs around his waist.

Then we were moving. But only for a minute. After just a second, we stopped and he threw me onto the bed.

He was only gone for a second. He was soon on me and I instinctively wrapped my legs once more around his waist. I felt him smile at that.

He pressed his hand against my right breast.

I was becoming more accustomed to kissing as things progressed and, when he put his hand to my breast, I felt my whole body tingle. I began kissing him with more passion.

His other hand slid behind my back and, after a second, he unclasped my bra. Using both hands, he slid it down my arms and then tossed it across the room.

He pressed his hands against my now bare breasts.

My hands seemed to move as if of their own volition as they made their way from his shoulders to his waist just above my legs.

I adjusted slightly and, with that small movement, he pressed closer to me and I felt his hard penis.

I grabbed the edge of his shirt and attempted to work it up over his head.

He pulled one hand from my breast to help me and placed it back as soon as I had gotten his shirt to the floor beside the bed. At least, I think it was the floor. It was too dark to see how far the bed extended.

His hands slid off my breasts and over the bit of fat at my stomach. They reached the top of my jeans and undid the button before unzipping the zipper.

He slid his hands down my thighs and to my knees.

"Relax your legs," he whispered, pulling away from me slightly.

I did as he instructed, letting my legs fall from his body, my bare feet bouncing slightly as they hit the mattress.

He pulled my jeans down, the slight touch of his hand on my bare thighs sending a shock through me.

I was breathing hard as my jeans left my body and I heard the sound of them being thrown across the room.

I pressed my thighs together slightly, feeling the dampness of my panties as I did.

His hands grasped the top of my panties and yanked them off.

I started getting a twisty feeling in my stomach as I lay naked in front of this man that I could only see a bit in the dark. I pressed my thighs tighter together.

He leaned over me and kissed my lips.

"Relax," he told me.

"I-I don't know," I whimpered.

"Come on," he whispered darkly.

"Duncan, I -," I started to say but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

I heard jeans being thrown across the room and figured he must have taken his jeans off.

"Duncan, please. I just-I don't know," I pleaded.

He ran his hand along my thighs.

"Relax," he told me again.

He kissed my lips and nipped at my chin. He pressed his hands to my breasts once more as he kissed.

I kissed him back and felt my legs relax as my thighs parted once more.

Then I felt his penis slowly creep inside me.

He kept it slow and gentle as he did, which I appreciated as I did not want my hymen to break. I didn't want that pain and he must have known that, just because I'd never been with a man, that didn't mean it had to break. It didn't mean I had to bleed. He seemed to understand that a woman's hymen would stretch if you were careful.

I pulled away from his kiss, gasping slightly. I put my hand to his hip to steady him.

"Slow....down," I gasped.

I wasn't used to something so big. My dildo at home was smaller than he was.

He paused in his forward motion, kissing my lips and letting my get used to him being there.

After a minute, he continued to go further, trying to get more of him inside of me.

He couldn't get much further so, instead, he began moving around.

I felt a pressure building up as a good feeling spread through me.

Moans escaped my mouth and he continued moving faster and harder. Soon, an orgasm racked my body. An orgasm unlike any other I had felt on my own.

At that moment as my vaginal walls contracted around his penis, I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. That thought was soon forgotten, though.

"Oh! Duncan!" I gasped.

My hands fell from his shoulders and sprawled out on the bed.

I didn't feel the edge of the bed near my fingertips.

My chest heaved as I breathed deeply, trying to catch my breath.

He smiled down at me but didn't stop moving. He needed his release, too.

And then another orgasm was coming.

It grew in strength and my hands flailed out beside me, looking for something to grab onto but only finding the sheets which were not enough.

As I climaxed, I let out a gasp and an exclamation of, "Oh god!"

My grip on the sheets relaxed.

He stayed still for a minute, letting me come down from the orgasms.

Then he pulled out of me and I'd felt like I'd been robbed of something vital.

"Hey!" I objected.

He chuckled slightly and grabbed my waist before turning me around so that I was facedown on the bed with my knees propping me up.

Then I felt him enter me once more.

He moved slightly inside me. He started slow and then gained speed.

As he pounded into me, I felt his thighs touch my butt. He was further in.

I couldn't help but to move to him every time he pulled away.

The good feeling spread through me again and my thighs began to get weak so that they felt like jello.

"Oh! Duncan!" I cried out as I orgasmed again my hands grasping around once again in an attempt to find something other than the sheets to grasp, but coming up short once again..

"Oh!" he groaned as I felt a liquid fill me and his cum spilled out.

I collapsed on the bed and blacked out, my heart racing as I gasped for air.