Abducting an Angel

Story Info
A naive young woman is kidnapped into a life of bondage.
31k words
4.44
99.1k
135
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her while she was sleeping. There was no struggle - a small injection of a special concoction into her neck ensured she would stay out while I moved her.

When we arrived at our destination I got straight to work. She wouldn't need her clothes anymore - I removed them slowly, enjoying handling her limp form as I gradually revealed her sexy body. Her breasts were as large as I could have hoped - easily capable of supporting the bondage I had in mind, but not too large as to be disproportionate with her slim figure. I was pleased to find her nether regions shaved smooth - in fact, her entire body was as smooth as silk and equally soft. Her succulent pink delicates seemed to swell with anticipation as I ran my finger across their lips.

Aware that time was moving fast, I gently lifted her lifeless form to the room she was to awake in. I placed her on a special chaise I had prepared and quickly secured a reinforced skin-tight collar around her neck. It was plain and unassuming, but would play an important role in her upcoming psychological struggle. I attached the collar to a small metal ring on the chair and then carefully locked her wrists with leather straps on either side of her nude body.

To complete the restraints, I strapped each of her legs to individual leg rests and gave her soft feet a quick kiss as I stepped back to admire the girl lying before me. I briefly considered securing her torso too, but decided I would have fun with that later. I noticed that her long bleached hair was strewn across her upper body, so I found a scrunchie and used it to collect her hair in a neat ponytail behind her head.

Standing back once more, I surveyed the restrained beauty in front of me. And she was a beauty alright - I couldn't have picked a better girl. Even with her face set in the emotionless expression of sleep and her eyes firmly closed, she had the most stunning visage I had ever set eyes upon. Her skin was smooth and flawless like a model's, and the slight point of her chin and the curve of her lips was beauty incarnate.

The rest of her body was no exception. Her perky breasts were round and firm, easily supporting their own weight in her reclined position. She had small areolas and each nipple stood out proudly in the centre. Her abdominal muscles were just visible, indicating a moderate amount of regular exercise without verging on the obsessively narcissistic. I figured she'd probably also have a lovely personality, but would most likely be too concerned with her current predicament when she awoke to be worried about how she treated me.

The outline of her belly stood out slightly, adding shape to her already curvaceous figure. Casting my eyes downwards, I saw that her toenails were neatly trimmed and her feet were surprisingly clean, as though she'd just had a shower. And her love mound... Well, I would find out how well that performed soon enough. That's one gorgeous pussy, I thought.

Though she was easily well into her twenties, her body was also as refreshingly natural as the day she was born. No breast implants, no visible scars or blemishes, no tattoos, and no piercings - not even earrings. And she didn't have a pretentious tan like many arrogantly prideful girls did - her skin was fair, without being so pale as to be confused with a vampire, and without any obvious tan lines.

She was, in essence, the woman of my dreams. An angel. At least as far as outward appearance was concerned, anyway. Time to find out if she had a personality to match that voluptuous body... And with that thought, her eyelids began to lift.

***

I awoke to the sensation of something light brushing my feet. It immediately struck me that something was very wrong. I could feel a thick, tight collar secured around the length of my neck - but just loose enough that I could swallow without trouble, albeit slightly uncomfortably. I seemed to be held on some sort of reclined chair... I kept my eyes closed as I cautiously tested my bonds. Gently at first, I strained my arms against the straps holding them down, but no matter how much force I applied my arms would not budge in the slightest. My legs told the same story. It was almost as if I was fully paralysed... Whoever had done this obviously wanted to ensure complete immobility.

A pair of hands suddenly went for my neck, and I braced myself in shock. I then realised that they were simply gathering up my hair to tie it behind my head. Well, they'd already stolen every other freedom I had. Why not secure my hair too, I thought grimly.

As the mysterious abductor reached behind my head, I felt their breath on my shoulder and it dawned on me with horror that I was completely nude. So that's what this is, I shuddered. I had never been taken advantage of in that way, and I was still a virgin, but I had certainly heard my share of horror stories from friends and other people on the internet.

But I had hope yet. This stranger had been very gentle when he tied back my hair, so he couldn't be a complete psychopath, right? And he hadn't gagged me, so maybe he just wanted to interrogate me and having me stripped naked was just a way of scaring me into submission. Well, it was certainly working.

I didn't try to scream or make any noise because I figured that if I hadn't immediately realised I was naked, there must be no breeze coming into the room. And if there was no breeze, I certainly wasn't where I had fallen asleep and was most likely far from the ears of anyone who might free me.

As a strange fuzziness clouded my thoughts, I realised I had also been drugged. That would explain why I hadn't awoken during the journey, but it also meant that it could be days since I was last conscious in my bed. I shuddered at this thought, but decided it was time to face my abductor and get some answers.

Keeping my expression as neutral and unreadable as I could manage, I slowly opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the low light level.

At first I saw nothing. Then I realised there was nothing to see - a plain, grey stone wall was about a metre in front of me. No, that must be the roof. I tried to move my head, but like my arms and legs it was held firmly in place by the collar. I instead turned my eyes downwards as far as I could, but could only just make out fuzzy blobs on the bottom of my vision. I moaned in frustration, and then the stranger spoke.

"It's alright, girl, no one's going to hurt you." But I also heard a mutter, "And I haven't even started yet..."

The cliché lie did nothing to pacify my racing thoughts, but at least now I knew something about my captor. He was male.

"Why're you doin' this..." I slurred groggily. The drug must still be wearing off, then.

"It's always the same," he replied smugly. "What are you doing, don't hurt me, let me go..." Then he laughed blithely and patted me on the head, stroking my restrained hair as he continued. "I'm just kidding. I'm as new to this as you are - I'm not some psychopathic sex offender, so you can wipe that expression off your face."

I realised my features had gradually been assuming a look of horror as he spoke, so I quickly resumed my neutral expression. It was more difficult now, because I wanted more than anything to throw his hand away from my face and turn heels on this place - but I was completely helpless, vulnerable, and utterly at his mercy, so I determined to just lay there placidly for now.

"That's better. Now, I just want to ask you a few questions, but if you make any inappropriately loud noises then I shall have to gag you," he said sternly. "So, Alicia, are you a virgin?"

My mind reeled in shock. He knew my name. What else did he know about me?

"How'd you..."

"Now now, Alicia, just answer the simple question, alright?" His hand, which had been caressing my cheek as I spoke, now gripped my jaw firmly.

"Yes, sir. I'm still a virgin, sir," I replied in a small voice.

"Is that a hint of regret I hear? Anyway, there's no need for the sir - I'm hardly older than you are."

"Uh, okay-"

"Gordon."

"Okay Gordon." I was rather confused by this point. How did he know my name? Why did he tell me his? Why was he treating me so nicely? Besides that brief moment he'd grabbed my jaw, he'd acted the perfect gentleman. If it wasn't for my collar holding me back I'd have loved to get a good look at him. From his deep voice I had assumed he was much older than me, but apparently that was not the case. But wait, what was I thinking... This man had abducted me from my home, stripped me naked, and strapped me to a chair! He was hardly a gentleman by any means. And my collar? Was I seriously getting too comfortable with this predicament? It was time to turn the tables.

"So... Gordon. Why is it that you broke into my home, drugged me, tore off my clothes, and locked me into this chair?" I asked forcefully.

Without warning, he slapped me hard across the face. I fought back tears as my cheek stung painfully, cursing his name in my head.

"I haven't finished asking my questions yet," he said calmly. "Once I'm done, you may ask yours." He rubbed my face where it was no doubt bright red, relieving the stinging significantly. I didn't want to admit it, but I really appreciated the reprise of his gentlemanly side.

"So you're a virgin. Do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend, I suppose? Are you close to any of your flatmates?"

He might well have asked if anyone would miss me, because I saw right through his feigned curiosity. Nonetheless, something told me I should answer his questions truthfully. So I did... Mostly.

"I'm not gay," I blurted out defensively. "And I've got no boyfriend. But I like my flatmates very much - we hang out all the time together." The last part was a lie - my flatmates and I had never got on well, but I didn't want to give him any reason to keep me here longer than he had already.

He snorted derisively. "Please. 'I like my flatmates very much'? That sounds like nonsense. Besides, you wouldn't have such a lovely sign on your door if it were true now, would you? But I appreciate your honesty about your sexual orientation. It would have made things much more difficult for both of us."

Foiled by my blasted door sign. Who'd have thought that such an innocent thing could have gotten me into such a situation? All it said was, "Stay Out. PLEASE."

"Anyway, that'll do with the questions for now. Time for you to meet the thing that'll be living in your mouth the next few days."

My eyes widened. "But you said-"

"I lied. Sorry. But you do have my permission to ask your questions. If you're able." It soon became clear, however, that I was not. A bright red gag appeared in my vision and was quickly stuffed into my mouth. It all happened too fast for me to react - I was too slow to resist the gag's entry. The gag was surprisingly soft, and I was comforted by the fact that it didn't completely fill my mouth - I could probably still make a loud, high pitched noise if I needed to. But that small respite vanished a moment later as the gag began to grow. I was in full panic mode now, hyperventilating as beads of sweat sprung into existence all across my body. The gag continued to grow steadily until it completely filled my mouth cavity, reducing my vocal output to soft muffled moans.

I managed to calm my breathing, but it was more difficult to get the oxygen I needed now that I was restricted to my nostrils alone. And my outrage at being muzzled like a dog certainly wasn't helping me to remain composed.

Gordon's hands began to wipe the sweat from my body, moving up and down my sides first before proceeding to my chest. When he reached my breasts, I drew in a quick little breath and held it while his hands cupped the globes on my chest. Despite everything, he was still very gentle with me. He rubbed every bit of skin slowly, pausing after finishing with my nipples.

The next sensation I experienced was completely new to me - lips sucking softly on my nipple. An involuntary moan escaped through my gag as he proceeded to my other nipple. This... actually felt pretty good. After all the horror stories I had heard of young women being sexually abused by sadistic men, I expected to have been deflowered by this man long before now. But instead this exquisitely sensual treatment took me by surprise. I'd never felt such sensations from my body before, and I decided that while I was lying here helpless I might as well enjoy them.

Gordon proceeded to move his hands down my legs to my feet. He gave my soles a quick tickle that sent tremors up my body as my legs bucked up against the bonds to no avail. Rendered completely immobile, the helplessness of my situation was really going to my head. All these new sensations unleashed upon my body, and I had no choice but to lie there and take them. It was cruel, wrong, frustrating... and utter bliss.

The next gentle touch was right above the most private part of my body. Again, my body reflexively jerked at the contact, and this time my entire pelvis lifted slightly from the chair. So I do have some movement after all, I thought to myself. It was my last coherent thought, though, because then Gordon slipped his finger onto my clit and my conscious mind shut down.

For anyone looking at my face at that moment, it probably looked as if I belonged in a mental asylum. My eyes flickered behind half-closed eyelids. My mouth hung slightly ajar, and a vacant expression occupied my features. In my mind, I was seeing bright flashing images of every colour. The surface of my skin felt like it was burning, but I paid it no heed because the sensation coming from my nether region was simply too overpowering.

Words could not adequately describe that sensation. It pushed everything else out of my mind and took hold of my entire being. For an instant I forgot everything about my current plight and simply savoured the moment, wishing it would last forever.

Alas, it did not.

***

I was amazed. I had never heard of girls experiencing an orgasm from just a single touch on the clitoris, yet lying before me, gasping for air as her chest heaved up and down, was proof. She had admitted to being a virgin, but I'd assumed she would have at least stimulated herself to an orgasm before. I was going to have a very fun time with her indeed.

Alicia still seemed to be recovering from subspace, so I took the opportunity to clean her up a bit. Her juices were everywhere, so like the crazy person I was I decided to taste some. It was sweet but slightly acidic at the same time. I wouldn't have minded having more, but I didn't know what sort of health risks were involved so I decided to mop up the rest of her juices with a soapy sponge. I also wiped down the rest of her body which was once again glistening with sweat. Not quite as thorough as having a shower, but close enough.

She was beginning to stir back to life now, so I picked up the chair's remote and pressed the button that brought the backrest upright. Her eyelids stopped fluttering and she opened her eyes... She had the most beautiful eyes. They were a deep, piercing green hue that stared into your very being and evoked a desire to treat their owner with all the gentleness you possessed. I looked right back into those eyes as she beheld my face for the first time.

Confusion flitted across her face, swiftly replaced by a look of helpless submission as she remembered where she was. Taking pity on her, I deflated and removed her gag. While my hands were behind her head, I also unclipped her collar from the ring on the chair, wondering how long it would take her to notice. As soon as I stepped back she spoke.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly.

"For what? Giving you your first orgasm, or removing your gag?" It's good to clarify these things.

"Both," she gasped, blushing.

"Well, there's a lot more where that came from," I assured her. She frowned at this, her cute little mouth curving downwards ever-so-slightly.

For some reason I felt the urge to comfort her, despite the fact that it was my actions alone that had brought her into this situation. "Don't worry now, you'll enjoy it very much, I suspect. Now, would you like to be gagged again or do you still have questions?"

She thought for a moment, then informed me, "One question."

"And what's that?" I was curious now. I thought she'd be bursting with questions: all the whys and hows surrounding the whole abduction affair, what I intended to do with her, desperate pleas for freedom, and so forth. What I could never have expected was what she said next.

"Why didn't you kidnap me sooner?"

I couldn't believe it. Suddenly she was actually glad that I'd abducted her? I knew from my investigation that she'd led a dull life, but I didn't think she'd be that desperate to leave it all behind.

The question had caught me off-guard - I had no answer to give her. Instead, I simply replied, "Get some sleep. You'll need it." It was actually still the same night that I had taken her from her bed, but she didn't need to know that.

Remote in hand, I pressed the recline button and left the room, locking the heavy steel door behind me. I could watch her through the hidden camera I had installed, not that I expected to see much movement while she was still strapped to that chair.

As I made my way upstairs to my room, I reflected on what I had accomplished that night. A girl lay helpless and nude in my personal dungeon. She was stunningly beautiful, naively innocent, and quickly accepting her captivity. So that was a definite win. Unbelievably, she even seemed thankful for me abducting her. I wondered if she was simply trying to placate me in an elaborate escape attempt, but since I had no way of knowing I decided to sleep on it and see what the morning brought.

***

The moment I heard the door's heavy clang as Gordon left the room, my chair began to tilt backwards. Tired of being moved against my will, I struggled against my bonds once more and found, to my surprise, that my collar was no longer attached to the chair. This meant that I could sit up fully and look around, as only my wrists and ankles were still tied down.

But even my wrists and ankles had some wriggling room now - not enough to escape, by any means, but still considerably less restrictive than the rigid restraints I had awoken in. I wondered what had changed.

Looking around, it took every fibre of my being to hold back a scream. The room was outfitted with every sort of medieval torture device imaginable, complete with dark blood stains on a number of sharp, scary-looking implements.

I couldn't believe that the man who had just stimulated me to my first orgasm had anything to do with such devices. I wondered what sort of dark deeds he performed down here, and again what he could possibly have in mind for me.

The room itself was rather plain - stone walls, stone roof, stone floor... It didn't help my escape prospects much. The only light came from a single bulb embedded in the middle of the ceiling. It was currently emitting a dull glow, but I knew it could also be adjusted to provide a much brighter light.

There were countless hooks and wrist-sized rings protruding from the various walls, and I shuddered at the thought of being locked into them for hours on end. There were even some metal loops sticking out of the roof, and I wondered what purpose they could possibly serve. The door stood in one corner, a bare metal slab flush with the stone wall. I didn't know how it was opened, or even if it could be opened from this side at all. Maybe it could only be opened remotely.

It mattered little, however. I was still securely fastened to this infernal chair, and no amount of wriggling or struggling could help me. Worse: such exertions only served to make my breasts bounce around embarrassingly, serving as perverse entertainment for whomever might be watching me through the camera that was no doubt concealed somewhere above.

123456...9