Abducting Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Have mother and son found religion?
4.9k words
4.64
59.1k
87
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers

In the past few weeks I've had my mom abducted so my friend and I could fuck her for three days, arranged a staged break in at our house so the same friend could fuck her and "force" me to fuck her all night long, and most recently had tricked her into having sex with me.

Lately I haven't had to trick or coerce her into having sex with me. It's almost like she's accepted it. She gives half-hearted protests but I know she wants it. And scanning through her journal has confirmed it.

Mark and I have sex almost every day now. Sometimes several times a day. It's been so long since someone has desired me like this, made me feel this way. He's my son! But I've gotten past that. I love his fat cock fucking every hole I have. He makes me cum over and over again. He cums on me, in me, I let him do whatever he wants. He calls me a cock loving slut. It must be true because I can't get enough of his. But I can't let him know that! I still have to put up some kind of front that it's unacceptable because I'm his mother. I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes back to college! I just want him to lay next to me all night. I don't know how much longer I can act like I don't want it, because I do. I don't think I can hide it much longer.

Then that day finally came when she stopped lying to herself. I was in the living room when I heard her yelling from the backyard.

"Mark! Mark! Please! Come quick!"

I thought something terrible had happened. I raced through the house and burst onto the patio. I looked to the left and there she was, sprawled out on the lounge chair where she suns herself. She was flat on her back wearing nothing but a crooked smile. Her bronze 38D-24-36 body was completely naked. Her hands were raised above her head and handcuffed to the top rung of the chair. Her legs were parted and her feet were planted on the cement. Her erect, gumdrop-sized nipples sitting on top of her firm, round breasts were pointed straight at the sky. Her glistening pussy was winking at me. I stopped and admired the sight before me for a moment.

She wiggled her shoulders, making her breasts swing side to side. "Do you think you can help me out over here? I've found myself in a bit of a vulnerable position," she purred.

"I'll say," I replied as I peeled off my shorts. My 9" of man meat bounced as I walked towards her. "So, what exactly happened here?" I asked smiling when I got to her.

Her eyes bounced from the hot rod inches from her face to my eyes and back as she spoke. "I don't really know. I came out here for a nice, relaxing afternoon in the sun and, next thing I knew, I was completely naked and handcuffed to this chair. I can't explain it."

"Is that right? Well, maybe you can explain it to my cock."

She opened her mouth and I shoved my poker in. After so much recent practice, she was taking me down her throat in no time. One hand was on the back of her head pulling her into me while the other mauled her incredible tits while my balls bounced off her chin.

I mocked her as I distorted her throat. "Jesus Christ, Mom, you know how to suck dick! You're such a slut, sucking your son's dick out in the open like this. You'd make a great whore."

She nodded her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"That's it, suck my cock, you cocksucking whore! That's right! You're nothing but a cock loving slut, aren't you?" I growled.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

After a few moments, my body started to twitch. "I'll bet you want me to cum, don't you? I'll bet you want to swallow your son's cum, don't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

"Ha ha! Cock...mmmmm...suckingggggg...grrrrrr...lovinggggg...slut! Gaaaaaaa!"

I exploded in her throat. Each throb of my muscle pumped a fresh load of warm, salty spunk down the back of her throat. I pulled her tight and held her there. Soon her body began to convulse while it begged for air. Her airways were stuffed with cock and cum. Bubbled of sperm began to slip out from her lips.

Just when the blue sky started to turn black in her mind, I pulled out. A trickle of white streamed down from the corner of her mouth into her long blonde hair.

Her chest heaved while she replenished her body with air. "You bastard," she panted.

"Ha ha! You loved it, don't fucking lie." I slid around to the end of the chair. "Now it's your turn."

I knelt down and put my hands on her knees. I pressed them apart and moved my face between them. Mom jumped and squealed at the first swat of my tongue to her raised clit. Her body shivered when I ran my fingers down her slippery slit.

"Look at you. You're fucking soaked already."

"I can't help it. You and that fucking cock of yours make me wet."

"Fuckin' slut," I chuckled.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm still you're mother." Who the fuck did she think she was kidding? Not only had she come to expect being called a slut, she had grown to accept it and embrace it. But she tried not to let me know that.

"Ha! A mother who just swallowed her son's load of cum!"

"But still...FUCK!" The unexpected fast, hard swats of my tongue, coupled with the insertion of two beefy fingers into her snatch made her levitate off the chair. "Holy shit, you motherfucker!" she yelped.

She squirmed in the chair when I sucked on her excited bean. She barked when a third finger sliced her slit. Her body grew hotter and hotter with each poke.

"Ohmagawd, Mark! Yes, that's it! Ohmagawd, lick momma's pussy! Ohmagawd, that's it!" She squealed when I shook my head side to side. The assault on her gash became harder and faster. "Ohmagawd, Mark! Fuck! Yes! That's it! Oh fuck! That's it! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaaassss!"

My head snapped back and forth while her hips bucked into me. Her juices flowed down my chin while an orgasmic locomotive chugged its way through her luscious body. She screamed at the heavens and begged me not to stop.

Her body finally began to settle down but my face stayed between her legs. "Ohmagawd, stop! Please! Oh my God!" She started to thrust her hips in an effort to force my face from her "V", to no avail.

I continued to ravage her twitching kernel with my rough tongue. I reached up with my free hand and palmed a fleshy globe and squeezed. Three fingers continued to assault her convulsing cunt.

"Oh my God, please, Mark! Ohmagawd, please stop! Holy shit!"

Her body slinked back and forth on the lounge chair like a snake. Her eyes were closed and her body was tense. In one quick motion I withdrew my fingers from her twitching twat and slipped one past her well-oiled sphincter.

The unexpected but welcome intrusion into her backside sent a second orgasm crashing through her body. "Ohmagawd! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Her back arched off the chair and her head flew back into it. I rapidly lapped at her kernel and banged her ass with a thick finger. She moaned and groaned and cursed me until the rush left her body.

When her body slumped into the chair, I pulled my face out of her legs and yanked my finger from her trembling ass. I swiped my forearm across my chin and I rose above her wheezing body. She looked like she'd run a marathon.

She looked into me with half closed eyes. "You motherfucker," she said with a grin. I slid between her legs and she snapped to attention. "Wait! What?! No! Let me catch my breath, goddammit!"

I touched the tip of my newly swollen head to her still convulsing lips. I shook my head and chuckled. "Sorry, not today, Mom."

Her eyes had just enough time to grow wide at the words before I plunged my swollen muscle through her velvety folds.

Once again, her head flew back into the chair. "Oh, you motherfucker!" she screamed.

I laughed as my balls bounced off her ass. "Ha ha ha! Who the fuck are you kidding?! You wanted this. You're fucking begging for it!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her words left her lips in sync with the thrusts of my hips. "You! You! Fuck! Goddam...it! Fuck!"

"C'mon, Mom, tell me how much you love my cock! Tell me what a cock loving slut you are!" I snarled.

"Oh my God, yes! I love your fat fucking cock fucking me! I love it! Yes! I'm a cock...fuck! A cock loving slut!"

"Goddamn, Mom, I swear to God! Your cunt is still so tight! Even after I've banged it every night, your fucking cunt squeezes me!"

"Yes, that's right! Fuck my tight little cunt!"

Just then, a head popped up over the fence.

"Is everything alright over here, Mrs. Allen? With all the screaming and...oh my God! What are you doing, son?!"

I continued to jackhammer my mother's slit. "Oh! Hey, Mr...grrrrrr...Wilson! I'm, uhhhhhh, I'm just fuckinggggg...my mom's tight little pusssssy!"

Mr. Wilson's jaw dropped.

Mom's cunt clamped down on me in shock. "Oh my God, Mark! Stop! Please!"

I shook my head and laughed. "I don't think so! Tell Mr. Wilson what a cock loving slut you are!"

She shook her head. "No! Please! Don't!"

"My God, son, stop!" Mr. Wilson implored.

I drove my hips into Mom. I pinched a nipple and twisted. "Tell him!"

"Oh my God! It...it...it's true!" she cried out while I impaled her nether regions. "I'm...I'm...a cock loving slut! I love his fat fucking cock fucking my tight little pussy!"

Mr. Wilson's eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "Dear God, woman! Do you know what you're saying?!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder, Mark!"

I looked into Mr. Wilson's stunned face. "You're...you're...grrrrrrr...you're just...in...time...gggaaaaaa!"

I pulled out and raised over the landing strip of hair above her glistening cunt. With a few good, strong strokes, a blast of white shot out of my hose. It rose over her rocky mountains and splashed across her cheek and into her hair. A second and third spurt crashed against her tan tits and splattered across them. I raced up and shoved my still throbbing tool into her hungry mouth. I pumped my hips into her face until I had drained my balls down her throat.

"My God!" Mr. Wilson said in disbelief. "I...I...my God!"

Mr. Wilson dropped below the fence muttering to himself.

I looked down at Mom's cum streaked face. "I got carried away with old man Wilson there. Want me to finish you off?"

"My God, Mark! We really should have stopped."

I chuckled. "Why? It was too fucking late by then. He'd already gotten an eyeful of those fantastic fucking tits." She yelped when I pinched an erect nipple.

"Goddammit, Mark." She sighed. "I'll never be able to look Dan in the eye again."

"Ha! He won't be able to look you in the eye again, either. He'll be looking at these fucking tits," I said as I grabbed a handful.

She rattled the chains that bound her to the chair. "Uncuff me, goddammit. I need to go get cleaned up."

*****

The next day Mom heard the doorbell ring while she was sunning by the pool. It rang again as she made her way through the house.

"Coming! Coming!" Her bikini top struggled to contain her jiggling 38s as she jogged quickly through the house. When she opened the door, "Oh! Hello, uh...Dan?"

She was shocked to see the neighbor Dan Wilson standing in front of her. Her face went red with embarrassment. He stood there dressed in all black with the exception of a white collar holding a bible.

He noticed the confused look on her face. "Oh, yeah," he said as he looked down at his clothes. "Today I'm Pastor Wilson."

"i...I...I had no idea..."

"Yeah. I usually don't change until I get to the church. But today I thought I'd make an exception." It was Thursday. "Dana...may I call you Dana?" She nodded her head still shocked at the sight before her. "Dana, I'm afraid you and your son are traveling down a dark path paved by the Devil himself. I was hoping I could come in and we could talk. I was hoping I could give you my testimony."

Mom's one of the least religious people you'll ever meet, besides my dad and I. We all thought it was a bunch of hypocritical bullshit. But she was caught so off guard, so Mom agreed to let him in.

Mr. Wilson struggled not to stare at her tits or watch her ass in that tiny little bikini as they walked into the living room. Just as they were sitting down, I came into the room.

"Hey, did you get the door...oh, hey, Mr...Wilson?"

Mom turned to me, her face still red. "It's Pastor Wilson."

"Oh! Yeah...okay, cool. Well, I'll let you two kids get back to it," I said as I turned to make my get away.

"Mark!" Pastor Wilson said, stopping me in my tracks. "I'm glad you're here. Please, come sit."

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

When I sat down next to Mom Pastor Wilson began.

"I understand people get lost. They stray from the path God has created for them. It happens. The Devil is a powerful manipulator that..."

I was already starting to nod off. Then I had a thought. I can make this way more interesting. Mom jumped when I placed my hand on her naked thigh. The Pastor's eyes darted from my hand, to my face, to Mom's face, and around again.

The Pastor stuttered while he tried to stay on topic. "Leviticus 18:6-7 tells us, uh, 'Do not violate your, uh, father by having sexual relations with your, um, mother. She is your mother; you, uh, must not have sexual relations with, um, her.'" He watched my hand slide up her thigh. Mom's body grew more tense and hotter with each inch. "And, uh, that's exactly what, um, you're doing. What...what would your, uh, father say if he knew, uh, what was going on under his roof?"

Mom gasped when my hand crossed the moist material of the bikini bottom covering her slit. "If he gave a fuck he'd be home more often doing exactly what I'm doing," I hissed. The words caught Mom and the Pastor by surprise.

"Mark Allen!" Mom said in shock while my hand slipped under the bikini bottom.

"I'm, uh, sorry you feel that way, son. I'm sure your father's a busy man trying to provide for you and your mother."

Mom jumped in the seat and gasped again when my finger flicked at her hard clit. "Bullshit. He doesn't want to be here," I said.

"Tha...tha...that's not t-t-true," Mom stuttered while I flicked at her bean.

"Bullshit," I growled.

The Pastor's eyes bounced between the action in Mom's groin and the devilish look in my eyes. "Be that as it may, son, the bible tells us in Deuteronomy 27:20 that 'cursed is anyone who has sexual intercourse with his father's wife.' Son, I, uh, don't want you to be cursed."

Mom bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes when I slipped a finger into her soaked snatch. She yelped when I grabbed a handful of her tan globes. "What does the bible tell us about a fuckin' rockin' rack? You saw 'em. You haven't been able to take your eyes off of 'em! Aren't they incredible?"

"Yes, they're magnificent." His words caught all three by surprise. "I, uh, mean, um, they were molded by God's hands. So, yes, of course, they're perfect in His eyes."

I slipped a tit out of the tiny top, revealing a silver dollar sized pink areola that encircled an erect, gumdrop sized nipple. "So you're saying God felt my mom up?"

"Wait...what? No! No, that's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is...please stop that."

I had taken a nipple into my mouth and began running circles around it while I continued to slide a beefy finger in and out of Mom's slit.

I removed her from my mouth. "I dunno, that's sure what it sounded like. Hey, you wanna crack at one? Mom loves having her nipples licked, don't you, Mom?"

"Mark, please..." she moaned.

"What? Uh, no. No I do not," the Pastor said without conviction. I could see a bulge forming in his black trousers.

I finally yanked the front of my shorts down. My trouser snake jumped out like a jack in the box. The Pastor's eyes grew wide at the sight of the thick 9" of muscle before him. I grabbed Mom's hand and pulled it over. Without resistance, she wrapped her long fingers around my thick shaft and began to stroke it.

"So this was molded by the hand of God, too, right?" I said with a grin.

"Well, um, yes, yes, I guess it was," the Pastor stammered.

"So it's perfect in his eyes?"

"Yes, I s'pose that's true."

"Mom, is it perfect in your eyes? Is my cock perfect?"

She was lost in the sensation of two fingers gliding in and out of her cunt. She had lost all interest in the conversation. "Mmmmhmmmm. Oh my God, yes, mmmmhmmm," she moaned.

"Dana! Dana, don't give into the Devil's temptation!" the Pastor implored.

"Mmmmm, it feels so good," she said dreamily.

I chuckled. I looked at the Pastor. "Too late."

I could feel her heat rising. I quickened the pace of my finger fucking. Her head titled back. Her grip on my handle grew tighter. She jumped when I rubbed her kernel with my thumb.

"OHmagawd!" she yelped.

I leaned into her. "C'mon, Mom, wanna show Mr. Wilson how you cum?"

"Don't stop...please don't stop..." she murmured.

"Mark! Dana! Please!" the Pastor begged.

I pressed down on Mom's love button. Her head flew back into the couch and her back arched.

"Oh fuck! Yes! That's it! Right there! Oh fuck! Yaaaaaaaasssss!"

Pastor Wilson watched in shock while Mom writhed on the couch with my hand buried in her gash, begging me not to stop while a thunderstorm rolled through her body.

When she finally settled back into the couch I withdrew my hand and held the glistening fingers up to her lips. She gave me a crooked smile and gleefully took them into her mouth one at a time, sucking her juices off of them.

"If you think you're going to run me off that easily, you're wrong," the Pastor said defiantly. "God is on my side. I have faith he'll show you the light."

"I'm not trying to scare you off," I said as I wrapped my hands around Mom's waist and lifted her up. "Fuck, I hope you stay and watch." I proceeded to slide underneath Mom. I put my legs between hers and spread them apart. I pulled her bikini bottom to the side. The only thing blocking the Pastor from having a free shot at her pussy was the tree trunk in front of it. The Pastor's eyes grew wide.

I pressed the tip of my tool against her swollen lips. "Mark...please..." she moaned.

"Son, please. She doesn't want to do this. You don't want to do this."

"Mom, do you not want to do this? Do you not want my fat cock buried inside you?" I whispered in her ear.

"I...I..."

I pushed on her hips. "Up ya go." She stood until my rod was standing straight up. Her receptacle hovered above it.

"Dana, you don't want to do this," the Pastor said in a pleading tone.

Mom grabbed the shaft of my pole and held it steady. She lowered herself until the tip touched her. She paused. She lowered herself more. She gasped as the swollen head disappeared. She moaned the entire slide down until she was sitting in my lap.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's the shit right there," I moaned.

The Pastor bowed his head. "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do,"

"I know exactly what I'm doing! I'm fucking my mom's shit! Ain't that right, Mom? Tell him how much you love me fucking you."

"Oh my God, I love you fucking me with that fat fucking cock! Oh my God, yes! Keep fucking my slutty little pussy with that fat fucking cock!" she exclaimed as she bounced up and down in my lap.

The Pastor continued to pray but couldn't help but glance in our direction. He saw the look of lust on my face. He saw the expression of ecstasy on hers. "I will, uh, lead the blind by a way they do not know. I will, mmmm, turn darkness into light before them. These things I will do for, uh, them, and I, uh, will not forsake them."

I saw beads of sweat forming on his forehead. "Fuck, Pastor! Looks like you've got a fuckin' hard on, you fuckin' pervert!" I said with a chuckle.

The comment startled him. He looked at his swollen crotch. "No! I, uh, no, no I don't!"

"Ha! What does the bible say about lying? Mom, see if he's lying or not."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers
12