Abduction

Story Info
BDSM in the mode of "Story of O"
1.8k words
3.94
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abduction

You awake lying on your stomach. You try to turn, and realize your hands are bound, and a quick jerk tells you that your ankles have met the same fate. You appear to be bound to a table, padded and apparently shaped like an "X". Not to mention, you are naked. Your head pounds as you attempt to get your bearings. A bright light shines on you from above, surrounding you in a circle of hot whiteness. Because of this you can hardly see anything beyond the light into the room beyond. The room is warm, and as you struggle to look around beads of sweat begin to form on your forehead, running down the sides of your face. Adrenalin floods your body as panic begins to set in.

You remember the club you were at last night, though even the name is vague and hard to grasp. You remember the bass thrumming through your body, the smell of sweat, alcohol, smoke and sex filling your brain. You remember this girl—girl Hell, Woman—long black curly hair, skin-tight black clothing, lightly tanned brown skin, brown eyes and a body you would have died—or killed—to hold. You remember her grinding up against you on the dance floor, remember her running her hands across your back, then one arm behind your neck, the other at the base of your spine, controlling you as she kept moving against your body. You can remember the way your nipples felt against your shirt, hard, slightly sore from the constant contact; you remember the lust, the desire.

You were led off into a more private corner; you remember the two of you kissing, hands racing across each other, the heat between your legs, the buttons on your pants being undone while your wrists were being held above your head...what? Wait a minute. You definitely remember your pants being undone by one pair of hands, while another was pinning you back. You remember the woman's smile as she stroked your clit, then it seemed that she looked past you and nodded slowly...your pants were roughly pulled back on. As they were, you remember the woman putting a finger to her lips in a "Shh!" gesture...and a wet rag was placed over your mouth and nose...Oh dear God. You've been kidnapped! You're sure that's what has happened. The adrenaline doubles as for the first time you hear a new sound in the room.

Footsteps. You hear footsteps, right at the edge of the light. You can see a figure there, a vague outline of a man with a large chest and broad shoulders. It certainly isn't the woman you remember. He seems to be just standing there, watching you struggle. Slowly he begins to walk around you, always keeping just to the edge of the circle of light. "Welcome back." He says, his voice deep and full. "Don't worry, the headache will pass in a few moments."

Even as he speaks you feel it start to ebb away, slowly clearing both your thoughts and vision. He continues in that same calm tone. "Any thought you may have of escape, forget about them now. You have been brought here to serve our pleasure. And even if by chance you managed to free yourself from that table, there is still both myself, and a three-inch thick steel door standing between you and any possibility of help. Whatever life you had before is over. The sooner you learn to accept that fact, the better."

Before that even fully has time to sink into you muddled mind the lights go out, leaving a bright blue glow burned on your retinas. Strong hands place something around your neck and lock it into place. Something hard and rubber is placed in your mouth—you try to bite your captor and are slapped hard in the face—even in the darkness his aim seems to be perfect. Your head jerks to the left. He holds it with one hand and pushes with his thumbs against the point where your jawbones meet, forcing your mouth open. The gag is then strapped firmly behind your head. Finally a leather blindfold is placed over your eyes, and it, too, is strapped down firmly behind your head. You hear a metal click as something is attached to the thing around your neck; what you now assume must be some form of collar.

Your wrists and ankles are released from the table, and you are pulled none to gently to your feet by the collar at your throat. He drags you, stumbling, across a wooden floor until of a sudden he shoves you face first against a wall. Your right wrist is quickly secured to something you can't see. You try to struggle, kicking out blindly, and the man chuckles as he pushes you harder against the wall. He wraps a hand in your hair and jerks your head back sharply. Your left arm is taken and firmly bound across from the other, and then your hair is released.

You try to curse at him, but the noise is muffled completely by the gag. You hear an oddly familiar sound and suddenly there is a sharp pain across your back. Then another, and another...you're being whipped! You begin to shake in pain and fury and fear. Again, and again! Across your shoulders, your thighs, your ass. Throughout it all he never says a word. Tears stream down your face; pain fills every part of you. Soon your knees give out. They shake and buckle as the pain becomes too much. Still he continues to beat you.

Finally, it stops. The room is very still. Only the muffled sounds of your sobs reach your ears. Time has no meaning. It could have been moments, it could have an eternity, when you feel hands reach around your waist and help you to your feet. Not the cruel, rough hands of the man who had beaten you, but softer, smaller, gentler hands.

You feel the hot, soft weight of breasts pressing against you as these hands begin to caress your sore, aching body. They run lightly over your bruised and bleeding back, bringing about new stabs of pain. They circle around to your stomach, which tenses as these talented hands stroke lightly over it. The nails draw lightly across your skin; your body betrays you. Even through your pain your nipples grow hard and full, wanting to be caressed. The heat in your pussy becomes intense. These hands have completely taken over your will.

One finger runs over your labia, stroking your clit as this woman moves against you in a most familiar way. Breasts, belly and pelvis meet your own body in a writhing, grinding motion. Your body starts to shake again...you can't believe...oh God. Without consciously realizing it you whole body starts to tense, dear God, you're about to come...when she stops.

The lash across your back is so sharp and unexpected that you let out a muffles scream, and lose your footing to hang by your wrists. A hand, the man's by its size and strength, jerks your head back by the hair, and slaps you hard across the face. He rips the gag from your mouth. "Now scream all you want, bitch." Your wrists are hung above your head, obviously attached to the wall, and with not quite enough slack to allow you to kneel. Whack, whack, whack. The shots across your back are too intense to imagine, harder than before, and you wouldn't have thought that possible. You cough and splutter in shock, tears again running down your face unchecked.

Hands wrap through your hair from in front of you, between you and the wall. They pull your head forward. "Are you ready to serve yet, bitch?" This is not from the man. It's the girl—the Woman—from the club. "Now serve. Start licking." With that she pulls your face hard into her crotch.

The smell from her pussy intoxicates you; it is already warm and wet as your face is buried forcefully in it. Fearfully, yet with growing desire, you begin to lick gently at her labia, and the hood of her clitoris.

"She thinks she's a kitten, does she? With these soft little baby licks. Maybe you should give her some incentive." She speaks to the unseen man behind you.

A hard sharp slap raps across your ass, not the whip, but something harder and much less giving. A paddle. You are hit again and again; you bury your tongue in her as your only means of escape. Harder and harder the blows fall on you—yet they begin to matter less and less—pleasuring this woman has become your only goal, your meaning, and your life. Your own needs, desires, even your own pain pales before the pleasuring of this woman. You hear her let out a small moan, and a shiver of ecstasy runs through you. She begins to shake ever more violently against you. Her moans increase, and her juices begin to flow down your face. "Oh God...oh you filthy whore, yes, that's it...oh, yes, use that tongue...oh, Oh, OH YES!" She buries her hands deep in your hair, pulling you even harder against you, as the man behind you buries his cock up to the hilt in your ass with no warning.

You writhe in abject pain and fury, but still you keep licking, keep sucking, pleasuring this pussy that has become your entire world. Remotely you sense your wrists being released, the man's strong hands holding you up by the waist. All of a sudden the woman pushes your face away.

Your first reaction is almost total despair. She's taken away your reason for living! Soon the pain in your rear becomes more apparent, and yet becomes a tortuous type of pleasure. Harder and harder he slams against you, making you cry out with every thrust. Then, the most amazing sensation pours through you. The woman has climbed under you and begins to lick your own desperately aching pussy.

She wraps her legs around you in a rough sixty-nine, all the time while he fucks your ass. You're not licking her, but fucking her with your tongue, desperately trying to drive it deeper and deeper into her. Without the slightest warning you explode into orgasm, one and then another, your body is wracked with pleasure, with pain; every inch of you is lost in it. Yet still you bury your tongue deeper, harder into her, moaning your orgasms into her pussy...finally she starts coming, bearing down on your face.

Without missing a beat the man begins whipping you with one hand, while still holding your waist with the other. Whip, Slam, Whip, Slam, Whip, Slam. Faster and faster he slams himself into you, until finally, with one last tremendous lash across your back that draws blood for certain; he groans and fills your ass with come.

You speak out, unthinking, the words spilling forth of their own volition. "Oh God...please...oh, please, Master...please..." Without a word he pulls out of you, grabs you by the throat and hurls you down onto your back. You hear two sets of footsteps walking away from you, presumably out of the room. You hear the sound of a metal door slamming, and the sound of a bolt being thrown.

Then nothing but your own soft sobs.