Abduction Aftermath: Olivia Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers

I got the feeling that Michelle really expected me to win. She made me stand in front of the full length mirror and practice the moves she taught me.

"God! You're lovely. That's right. Remember to smile now, darling. You'll knock em dead for sure. I know you will!"

Michelle was building up my confidence, doing her utmost to ensure that I knew every trick in the book to draw attention to my most beautiful assets as she called them. "If any of those other young hussies lose their tops accidentally, you just make sure you lose yours too! Remember, you will certainly win!

With coaching like this I was certainly going to do my utmost to win. Michelle reminded me that they would both be watching my every move, coaching me as much as they could.

"You never know who might be watching today." Michelle urged. "You just do your best love. You might get lucky and some movie producer might see you. Just tell them Dárcy and I are your agents, won't you sweetheart. We're counting on you."

I felt a bit silly when we arrived at the venue with Dárcy and Michelle fussing around me and imparting last minute instructions as I lined up with the other entrants. As Michelle had warned me there were at least thirty other young hopefuls prancing around in skimpy little costumes twittering away among themselves about the crowds and how they were so nervous and all. Michelle scanned the contestants and told me that I needed to watch certain girls that she judged as being the most likely competitors for first prize. She pointed out one buxom lass and told me to try and make sure that I went on stage after her.

"Give your nips a little pinch just before you go out darling. You know. The way Dárcy does. Make them as big as you can my love."

We were interrupted by a spunky looking young guy as he gathered the contestants together and gave last minute instructions. Michelle moved away from me and gave me a final reassuring squeeze as she was asked to leave the area. I smiled and moved over to join the other girls as the young spunk handed out cardboard numbers to identify the various contestants. I followed Michelle's instructions and made sure that I got the next number to the buxom young girl that my lover had indicated earlier on. I was totally keyed up with excitement and determined to do whatever it took to succeed. Michelle had told me that it was almost certain that I was the most beautiful of all the contestants and although she was biased I believed that I had a real chance. I adjusted my suit so that the thong nestled right into the parting of my bottom and I could feel the goose pimples on my bare cheeks as I straightened my shoulders and shook my head before it was my turn to walk out among the crowd. I stood on tip toe and scanned the crowd, trying to see where my two friends were but there were too many eager faces straining upward to the stage and looking expectantly at the empty cat walk waiting for the contest to start. I decided to wait till I was out there and maybe I would see them then. My training kept ringing in my brain.

Remembering everything my two lovers had mentioned prior to the fashion show, I prepared to show off my body in it's best possible light to the crowd but kept in mind that I wasn't the only girl that wanted to win. I had to go that little bit further to attract the judge's attention and I had no qualms about resorting to some of the tricks that Michelle had stressed as being necessary in order to achieve my aims. If I had had this training before I went on stage at the strip club I may have ended up being the star attraction. Now, with the benefit of spending so much time naked with my friends, I steeled myself to show off as much of my body as I needed to in order to win. Win! It sounded so good. I knew I could do it. Keep smiling! Make my nipples stand out! 'Accidentally' drop my top if I had to! Wriggle my lower body! Look sexy! Make love to the judges with my eyes!

"Wow the audience! Show them everything if you have to!"

Michelle's wise words of encouragement kept repeating in my brain. The only thing that still didn't really appeal to my fevered brain processes was the promised reward if I won. Dárcy would almost certainly let me try to mount him again.

At least he had been patient with me up to now. The last time he had lifted me off him he had been a bit sarcastic and told me that I just wasn't trying hard enough. Three times, since he had first tried to fill my ass completely with his magnificent penis for the very first time, Michelle had guided me to try again. She taught me how to relax and control my breathing so that it didn't hurt so much as it went in but I still found it too painful to take every last inch of his penis inside me that way.

I had almost made it the last time but I had experienced severe cramp. Worse than having my period, much worse, almost paralysing my entire body. I remember screaming in agony as Dárcy carelessly lifted me off him and threw me to one side while Michelle took my place. I got the distinct impression that he was losing patience with me and I was frightened that the next time he might not be so understanding. With his enormous strength he could easily just force his huge member right in to the hilt. I had to try much harder.

"Number NINETEEN!" The announcers voice penetrated my thoughts as my buxom young rival shimmied out past me to show off her body {Whoops! I mean Bikini.} to the audience. My thought were now back to the task at hand. No matter what. I had to beat this young pretender. She was fresh faced and innocent looking but Michelle had warned me to watch her more closely that all the other contestants. I HAD TO beat her, at least.

To Be Continued...

Barbara
Barbara
391 Followers
12