Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

His cock was hardening to its previous size and stood proudly into the air. She giggled, satisfied with the reaction and moved her body closer to his. She licked her lips and darted her tongue directly at the head, twirling her tongue around the cap before angling it straight at the most sensitive spot before moving away again.

"Don't stop," he said hoarsely.

She lowered herself again and took his cock into her mouth, moving her tongue up and down his cock while sucking the head. She tried to take as much as she could into her mouth, but he was too big. Instead she moved her mouth along the shaft and dropped kisses along the way, all down to the root, then moved up again. She circled the head once again and sucked hard. Her hand circled the root of his cock, tightening around him as she continued to suck him hard into her mouth.

She could not contain much of him inside of her mouth, but still he felt his body shaking all over as she continued to drag every conscious thought from his body. He groaned as she lifted her head away from his cock and sat up. Moving upwards she moved her breasts along his cock before enveloping his shaft with her well-rounded breasts and pressing them tight around him. The image was making him gasp even more and when she continued to move down and then up his cock again, he almost perished by the intense joy surging through his body.

"Oh god," he exclaimed while she continued sucking him and roaming her hands over his balls at the same time. He felt the pressure building up inside of his cock. All thoughts had evaporated. He could only feel what she was doing to his cock and it felt so good. He tightened his leg muscles, lifting his pelvis closer to her mouth, his cock hardened even more as it swelled to an even larger size than before. He was so close he could almost taste the intense pleasure awaiting him in a few seconds if she kept this up.

She got the idea and tightened her hand and mouth around his cock and started to move faster up and down his cock. As she enveloped as much of his cock as she could, he suddenly erupted and spurt after spurt of semen was sprayed into her mouth, accompanied by a scream of pleasure he could not prevent even if he had wanted to. She swallowed all she could and continued sucking his cock as he groaned out his release in the all-consuming orgasm.

His entire body grew limp and he lay back down on the bed in utter contentment and complete exhaustion. He had never come that hard before and he felt his consciousness disappearing as he lay stretched out on the bed. With his last coherent thought he grabbed her to him, gave her a hard kiss on the mouth before holding her close as he fell into a deep sleep. Gradually Teri's body relaxed into the grip of this large man holding her so close. She stroked his cock as if thanking it for its services, and let herself fall into sleep with her head resting on his arm.

***

As Connor finally awoke he wondered how long it had been since he had had such a powerful orgasm. Never, he concluded. Or at least it was so long ago he had forgotten how good it felt. He felt every strain, every stress having escaped his body, and for the first time in ages he had slept soundly and without a worry for his surroundings. His soldier's body was not accustomed to such deep sleep.

He felt a slight mortification about the fact. In his line of work sleeping too soundly could get you killed in an instant. He would not have survived all these years if he hadn't had a tendency for sleeping lightly and being alert at all times. Still, he had felt so relaxed having this small creature tucked close to him. He could hear her breathing slowly right next to him. She snuggled closer to him, and he held her tightly.

Contentment was streaming through his body and he let himself enjoy the moment of complete and utter relaxation. These few days would really be something. For once he could indulge himself as much as he wanted. Knowing that Morgan had full control on the bridge he would not have to worry about the ship either. Or shouldn't be. It was a strange situation not being on duty at all hours of the day. Well, he still had some duties on his hand, he chuckled.

He looked at the woman lying next to him. Her eyes were closed and by the sound of it she was still sleeping. The drugs would soon wear off. But now she would be accustomed to his touch and they would not need to drug her anymore. The rest of their time together he would have to train her to both welcome and crave a man into her body - as well as teaching her every technique about pleasuring her future mate.

He would not have to teach her much, he thought suddenly. She had known exactly how to stroke his cock as to make him crazy with lust for her body. Her mate would welcome such a skill in his woman, he thought, and the thought made him feel slightly angry. He would only have her warm body for another few hours, before giving her to her future mate. He did not like the idea of her pleasuring another male in a few days time.

Still, he had never had any problem leaving a woman before. He was sure he would tire of her before they parted ways, as had happened with all the other women he had been with. Usually it only took one fuck and he would move on to new adventures and new assignments. This one he wanted to fuck in every way possible and for as many times as he could before they parted. For the time being he could indulge himself as much as he wanted, and he shrugged off all the thoughts and reached for her warm body before rolling her over on her back.

He moved over her, roaming his hands over her naked skin. Her skin was so smooth and warm he wanted to lick her from head to toe and then start over again. He touched her breasts, circling his hands around her nipples. They quickly responded to his touch.

She was still aroused, it seemed, and still ready for an orgasm as she murmured "Fuck me" as he squeezed her nipples slightly.

"Patience," he told her. But instead she started to move her hands toward his cock, roaming over his skin as if trying to touch all of him at the same time. Never had he experienced a more demanding lover. His former experiences had all included women following his every lead and none of them had ever taken the lead like this one did. Still, the drugs could be the reason why she behaved like this, or earth-women could be different that way. He was not sure since he had not been with anyone of her kind before.

He reached for her hands and held them above her head, dominating her with his strength while he started to suck her breasts in a leisure and slow motion. He would enjoy her body longer this time so he dared not to let her command his cock to her bidding any time soon. She gasped as his tongue first touched her skin, and continued to show her appreciation by raising her upper body toward him, offering herself to him.

He felt a stirring in his cock again. Incredible, he thought. She was so hot she was transferring her emotions to him. But this time he had decided to last a lot longer. Enjoying her so long she would never even look at another man without thinking about this night. He moved his tongue over to her other breast and licked slowly around the tight nipple. It tightened even more, and he could hear her breathing getting erratic.

He opened his mouth and placed his lips over her nipple, making a sucking motion with his mouth. She groaned aloud. He moved upwards, licking her skin and sucking slightly as he gradually moved closer to her neck, covering her skin with kisses along the way. She arched her neck and gave him full access to her throat.

The ancient sign of submission rattled his brain and made his breath hitch as he moved his mouth over her quivering body and dropped hard kisses along her throat. She would probably have a red mark or two in the morning, but he felt exalted by the thought of marking her in any way possible. He had never felt so possessive in his entire life, and he wondered again why he responded so strangely to this particular woman. Shaking his head to the enigma, he dove down again and kissed her cheek before moving onto her mouth.

He gave her a hard kiss on the mouth while trying his best to shut his brain down by concentrating on arousing her to the brink of her passion. She answered immediately and separated her lips to induce him inside. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and caressed her inner lips as he gave her another hard kiss. She enveloped his tongue and sucked slightly on it, repeating the sucking motion she had performed on his cock. He could taste the saltiness she had gathered from his semen and he felt an answering tug in his cock again, warming up to another session of her talented mouth.

He raised his body above hers and held himself a few centimetres above her, his stiffened cock the only thing touching her body. He moved slightly and aimed his cock directly at her clit before stroking his cock slowly across her clit. She gasped by the pleasure mounting through her body and moved her hips upwards, trying to entice him to invade her body again. She moved her body allowing his cock to touch her clit straight on, raising her pelvis toward his cock and rubbing back and forth a few times while copying his movements inside of her cunt earlier. The rubbing made her gasp and her breathing was becoming heavier with every movement.

He got the idea and rubbed against her in a slow movement, rubbing his cock directly at her clit before moving his cock downwards, feeling the warm skin of her pussy caressing his shaft. He groaned and repeated the motion a few more times. She was breathing heavily now. Her hands still held tight by his, only allowing her to move her lower body. She lifted upwards again, using her legs to rub herself nearer to a climax just by the touch his cock. It felt so good but he wanted to get inside of her tight cunt again.

He had to collect himself and try to remember she was only to get aroused but not to orgasm. He lifted his cock away from her. She whimpered impatiently. She had been so close that she looked as if she would scream in frustration. Her skin was warm and a red colour had developed all over her body. He breathed cold air onto her breasts. She whimpered again and her entire body strained against the welcoming cold air. Her nipples tightened as he breathed some more air on them.

He waited and watched as her breath slowed down and her skin lightened. She was getting relaxed again. He waited some more, still holding her hands above her head. It would not do to let her pleasure herself at this stage. He did not know what would happen if he failed this mission, but he would not fail. He would keep her occupied or tie her up if that was the only way to succeed.

She was calmer now. He moved his hands between her legs and felt her wetness. She moaned. She was still aroused. He would have to be very careful now. He grabbed his still erect cock and rubbed himself hard a few times. It did not take long before he was fully erect again and breathing heavily for release. He had to be close to his own orgasm in order to prevent hers. He wanted to submerge himself one more time into her body. He reached for a cloth and tied it around her wrists, then tied the cloth to the bed frame.

"What?" she asked, her head feeling as in a haze, but before she could prevent it, he had tied her hands above her head. He lowered himself between her legs again and put two fingers into her cunt, pushing them slowly inside of her and preparing her for his invasion. She moaned as he inserted them into her body and he felt her getting even moister by his actions. She was definitely ready for him.

He removed the fingers and grabbed his cock, aiming himself at her opening and slowly pushed himself inside of her. She tightened her muscles around him and he groaned as he continued his slow descent into her cunt. She welcomed him inside and raised her pelvis to him, inviting him to plunge hard into her body. She collected her feet behind his back, pushing him further into her body.

"Yes," she gasped as he plunged all the way inside of her. She could feel every inch of the large member massaging her tight pussy. He withdrew slightly, and plunged back in. She raised her pelvis again. Wanting him to hit directly at her clit to ensure her climax. She was getting closer now. Her body was heating up again and this time she would be going over that steepness and plunge into the oblivion of the orgasm she had been anticipating for so long.

He looked at the tell-tale sign of her upcoming climax, and tried to stop his movements. His body was moving as in a trance and he was going straight for the finish line. He pushed all the way inside of her before raising his upper body. Keeping himself away from her clit, he sat down on his knees in the bed and lifted her pelvis toward him. He withdrew a few inches and moved forward again. Gripping her hips, he pushed her body onto his cock.

The new position surprised her and made her grip tighter around his cock as she tightened her ass. He groaned aloud and moved away from her again before plunging back inside. She tightened around him again and he suddenly lost all grip of control and moved fast and hard out and into her body a few more times before erupting and squirting his semen inside of her willing cunt for the second time this evening.

"Oh no," she groaned as he coated her insides. "Finish me off!" she begged as he collapsed on top of her. His cock still making small jerks inside of her body as it unloaded the last remains of his climax into her body. But the movement was not enough to set her off. She had been so close while he rammed into her but he had finished too soon – again.

"Oh God, you must fuck me! Or just touch my clit," she gasped at him. If he didn't respond soon, she swore she would paddle his ass the first chance she got. Or probably choke him. She was so mad at him she even considered murder.

He removed his cock from her body. Laying down on the bed beside her, he moved his hand slowly across her stomach.

"I'm sorry," he said. "But you can not come. Not yet."

"Why not?" she practically screamed at him.

"It's the law," he responded slowly and continued to breathe cold air at her sensitive body, enticing it to relax again. She didn't feel compelled to relax, but gradually she felt her body slow down and she felt the need for sleep. He was still roaming his hands over her body, making sure not to touch any parts that would give her sexual stimulation. Roaming his hands slowly across her stomach, and along her sides.

Soon she slept quietly, helped by the drugs introduced into her body earlier. He covered her body with a blanket and left her to sleep until the morning. He removed the bounds around her hands. She would not be allowed to relieve herself before they arrived at Alpha Centauri. He would have to make sure she did not try to solve the climax problem herself. How he could accomplish that he was not sure, but he could probably let her sleep for a few hours. He lay down beside her and fell asleep almost instantly.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12