Abduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

At least in that area this mating would resemble the marriage performed on earth, except that here she was obviously becoming her mate's property, not his equal. She almost laughed as Connor had to promise to mate her often and well. She giggled at the last word, and he sent her an angry look before continue saying his vows. Also, he had to promise to give her many children.

She swallowed as she heard that. Children? She had forgotten that. He was supposed to breed her as well. Damn, she had forgotten her birth control pills. He wasn't going to get any heirs from her, so she would have to get some pills one way or the other.

The elders concluded the ceremony with a "Good luck" and giving them both a hopeful look. "Just remember she is not used to our customs yet," the leader advised Connor.

"I know," Connor replied solemnly and mentally strengthen his resolves for the hours to come and wondered how he best should deal with a hysterical and angry mate.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12