Abduction Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

"You?" He stared at her in astonishment. "What are you doing here? You should not be here. Has anything happened?" he asked, fearing the worst and pleased to have her in his arms again.

"Yes, something happened. Someone told me the truth for once, "she started as she raised herself up from his lap.

"The truth?" he stared at her not catching her meaning and still confused over her presence.

"Yes, like what a hologram is, for instance. You stupid man! I thought you were fooling around behind my back. Too embarrassed to admit to jerking off?" she asked ironically.

"I..., uhm...," he started, but closed his mouth when not finding anything to say.

"And then there's this mating business. Care to tell me about that? If you can have only one mate in your lifetime you don't send her away, do you? Unless you want to get rid of her."

"No, it was not like that," Connor finally managed to collect his voice. "You got it wrong."

"Ah, ha? So what was the reason for sending me away, then?"

He didn't answer. Instead he started his own tirade. "Why are you here when you were finally allowed to return to your precious planet?" he asked. "And what have you done to Morgan and the rest of the crew?"

"Nothing, yet," she replied smugly. "Although they might have a good time at that bar."

"So who helped you set this up? Can't I trust my own guards anymore when they let in an unknown female?"

"Oh, you can trust them, all right. I got Morgan to help me sneak in. He even got me the veils. He still wonders what I wanted with them, so you might have to assure him that I didn't choke you with them."

"Oh yes, you did," he murmured, then glanced heatedly at her before raising himself from the chair and holding his hands along her cheeks as he gave her a hard kiss that meant to brand her to him for as long as he could breathe. She snuggled her arms around his neck and held him tightly to her as she gave herself up to his kiss. Satisfied with her reaction, he risked moving his hands down her back and cupping her buttocks.

Lifting her up, he rubbed her pelvis slowly against his cock. She raised her legs and locked them behind his thigh, copying his rubbing against her. His breath hitched and he held her tighter. He was hardening again, but this time he wanted to come inside of her. He lifted her higher and started to walk briskly toward the large bed on the other side of the room. Still kissing her, he collided with the bed and let them both fall tumbling into the bed. He moved between her legs and pressed his hard cock into the juncture of her thigh, rubbing against the thin cloth covering her clit.

She groaned into his mouth and stared to kiss him hard, sucking his tongue into her mouth and holding him closer. He ripped her thong away from her body and retreated a little in order remove his own clothes. He ripped them off under her heated stare and let her see the way his body ached for hers. His cock was now fully erect again and he rubbed himself slowly as he glanced at her naked form lying so temptingly on his bed. She laid back and spread her legs to him.

"Come inside of me," she pleaded.

He moved toward the bed and her awaiting body, starting at her feet he kissed his way from her ankle and up along her legs. Pressing kisses all along the way, she was soon gasping for him to take her, to fuck her hard.

"Not yet, darling," he answered, kissing her thighs and pressing a single hot kiss at her cunt before venturing over to her stomach and onto her breasts. She moaned as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it. She arched her back toward him.

"Take me," she gasped. She pressed her pussy upwards, trying to invite his cock between her legs and into her welcoming heat. He moved slightly and she pressed her pussy against his thigh instead. Gathering her legs around his thigh she rubbed herself against his foot, arching her body so her clit would get stimulation.

"Impatient, as always," he groaned, then reached down and cupped her cunt in his hand. Stroking over her clit, she gasped as a warm feeling pulsed through her body and she felt her cunt hungering for more. She almost screamed with frustration, and arched her back toward his hand, making him touch her clit harder.

"Please Connor," she gasped.

He collected himself and raised his body away from hers. "Only if you tell me why you came back," he groaned.

"Please, Connor, just fuck me," she screamed as he stroked her clit again, then he moved away just as quickly.

"Tell me what I want to hear," Connor gasped. His whole body was shaking with the strain of holding back. She moved her pelvis upwards, enveloping his cock between her thighs, and the inviting warmth was tearing on his resolve. "You'll get what you want. Just answer me," he said between breaths.

"I love you," she gasped. Taking his cock in her hands and dragging him closer to her cunt. "Please fuck me!"

The words triggered a sense of relief in Connor and he pushed his cock inside of her in one quick stroke. She moaned and pressed her muscles together, trying to keep him inside of her as he withdrew again. He surged forward again, into her welcoming body as they both moaned their pleasure. She collected her legs around his back and tried to hold him inside of her.

He could not withstand it any more and moved frantically in and out of her body. Plunging hard into her warm cunt and rubbing his pelvis against her clit. She arched her body toward him and the pressure was mounting in her cunt. She screamed out her pleasure as he plunged into her body again.

Her orgasm was making her body convulse in powerful contractions, making her tightening around his cock and he plunged inside of her one last time as he screamed out his pleasure. His body was so exhausted he was barely able to keep from collapsing on top of her, but his last coherent thought made him shift their position, letting him rest on his back with her on top, keeping his cock still inside of her limp body.

He let his arms rest on her back, holding her close while he felt his cock still pulsing slightly inside of her. He didn't want to move from this bed for a week, he thought. Instead he would fuck her every time she tried to move away, filling her body with his seed. A strange thought emerged in his brain. What was it she had said right before her orgasm? She had said she loved him. Was it true?

"Did you mean it?" he asked.

"Huh?" She lifted her tired head up from his chest.

"Do you love me?" he asked bravely. Fearing he had not heard correctly.

"Of course I love you," she snorted at him. "I don't seduce men just for the fun of it. Well, actually, I just did, but I still love you. How can you believe otherwise?"

"Good, because I love you too," he replied smugly. "And you're not allowed to seduce other men."

"No? But I can seduce you?"

"As often as you like," he replied softly. "Right now would be nice, thank you," as he felt his arousal mount again.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers
12