Abduction From The BDSM Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriterDom
WriterDom
128 Followers

“Now get in the center of the bed and spread your legs. Spread your pussy lips with your fingers.”

Nick stood at the foot of the bed and watched. He took her ankles and pulled her closer. Sarah was blushing slightly. She was already wet. He seemed to have that effect on her.

“Now touch your pussy. Show me how you masturbate.”

Nick undressed and got beside her. He began nibbling on her nipples as her fingers waded in her wet pink pleasure. He stopped her before she could cum.

“Get on top of me, little one, and put me inside all the way, and then be still.”

His cock felt so good sliding into her tightness. She looked for direction in his eyes. But he was silent. Just lying there for a moment with his eyes closed.

“Now squeeze my cock ten times with your pussy. And don’t move your hips.”

That had never been asked of her before. She did the best she could, hoping that it pleased him.

“Again,” he said.

She squeezed him inside her ten more times.

“Another rule, are you listening?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Once you get home, each time right before you masturbate, you will get out your jelly toy and squeeze it 100 times. Ten sets of ten. If you don’t do this, I’ll know the next time we are together.”

“Did you say next time, Sir? You will see me again?”

“Yes, I hope that you will. I have more to teach you,” he said.

“I would like that very much, Sir.”

“I want you to turn around and suck me now. When I slap your ass, turn back around and get back on my cock. When I pinch your nipple, suck my cock again.”

She turned around and sucked in his thick cock that was glistening with her sweet juices. He was sucking on her clit at the same time, making it hard for her to keep a rhythm. She felt a hard slap on her ass and quickly turned around and fucked his cock. Right when it started to feel good, he pinched her nipple. He was licking her pussy again. She was about to ask to cum when he slapped her ass again. Once again she was riding his cock. She did ask to cum while fucking him, but he refused and pinched her nipple. Back and forth she went like some kind of fuck and suck machine. Each time she would get close, he would change her position. As she swung around to suck his cock, he got up and held her down doggie style. He fucked her from behind hard, pulling her into him by her hips, and spanking her ass.

“Please Sir, I need to cum. Let me, please, oh God fuck me hard.”

“Hold on, little one, I’m about to cum and you may cum with me. Oh damn you are so fucking tight. Oh, Sarah, cum with me baby, oh God, yes,” he groaned as he shot his hot load into her convulsing pussy.

“Lie flat,” he said.

His cock was still hard inside of her. He reached for her hands and held them in place. She shivered when he nibbled on her bare soft shoulder.

“Stay right here, little one. There is something I forgot in the car.”

He pulled out of her pussy, and gave her ass cheek a little bite. She could hear him getting dressed.

“On second thought, why don’t you give your friend a call so she won’t be worried about you,” He said, closing the door behind him.

Sarah dialed the phone.

“Hello this is Jane.”

“Jane, it’s me.”

“About fucking time. I was about to call the hotel. How are you?”

“I’m great. My ass is a little sore, but not too bad.”

“He spanked you, Sarah?”

“I mean sore on the inside.”

“Holy shit, Sarah, you said that was something you’d never do.”

“A lot of things have changed, but I don’t have time to get into that. Sir will be back soon. I need to go.”

“Ok, I have a thousand questions but I guess it can wait. You are coming home tomorrow, right?”

“Yes, I’ll be home around one. Love you.”

“Be careful. Love you too. Bye.”

Nick came back carrying a portable CD player. He sat it down on the table and plugged it in.

“I should have thought of this sooner. Of course, we have nothing in common when it comes to music. When you posted your favorite bands, I had only heard of two out of that long list. But, if you are good, I will let you pick out the scene music. But not tonight. We have the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domino De Silos. It’s a little weird, but I think it makes for good scene music. Very medieval.”

“That’s heavy motivation to be good, Sir,” she said laughing.

“Shut your pretty mouth and crawl over to the bathroom door.”

Once again he put the D ring over the door. He pulled her up by her hair, and pressed her face first into the door. This time he placed a spreader bar on both her arms and legs, and connected the D ring to the middle of the bar with a panic snap. He blindfolded her.

“Your arms are connected with a panic snap. That way if you pass out, I can get you down. But please don’t pass out. If you get into trouble, use your safe words. That’s what they are there for.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He began by spanking her. Much too softly. Just warming up her skin. His hand came directly up from the bottom and caught her pussy flush with a slap. Two fingers roughly entered her wet pussy. He left for a second. When he returned, he placed a flogger handle in her mouth. She bit down into the tight leather. Starting at her shoulders, he flogged her with the string flogger which was stingy and light. He went all the way down one side to the calf and back up the other. At times he would give her ass a firm spank then go back to the string. He took the flogger out of her mouth, and replaced it with another. He used a figure 8 stroke on her. Hitting her both on the up stroke and the down stroke. It was very thud, but would sting if he worked the same spot. He worked her upper back for a bit, went down to her thighs, then really laid into her ass until she moaned through the handle. Once again, two fingers drove deep into her pussy that was now much wetter. He dropped the flogger, reached around and twisted her nipples as he bit her neck. He took the flogger out of her mouth.

“How are you doing, little one?”

“Don’t stop, Sir,” she whispered.

This flogger had more bite, and he stayed on her thighs for a while before moving on to her ass. Each blow was precise with a second blow hitting the same spot right behind it. Her ass was a glowing magenta when he stopped again to finger her pussy. Her sweet juice had now run down her thighs.

“How is my little one now?”

“Yes, fine”

He grabbed the tawse. A double strap of thick leather connected to a wooden handle. She cried out as it cracked against her ass. He gave her five more and the spreader bars rattled against the door with her struggles. He then took her arms down, released her arms and legs from the bars, and carried her to the bed. He held her tightly in his strong arms as he stroked her hair.

They cuddled a while, having little pillow talks about different things. Nick enjoyed the feel of her next to him. The softness of her skin. The curve of her ass as it nestled against his groin. She could feel the heat of his engorged cock. She rolled over and took it into her small hand.

“How may I please you, Sir?”

“You have my little one. I am sleepy. Perhaps I will wake up in the middle of the night and take you hard and fast. Or perhaps not. Sweet dreams my pet.”

“Sweet dreams, Sir.”

Nick slept soundly. He awoke to the wonderful feeling of his hard cock in Sarah’s talented mouth. He grabbed a handful of Sarah’s hair and pulled her off.

“Good morning, little one.”

“Good morning, Sir. Do you want me to finish? My mouth is yours Sir, along with my pussy and ass, and . . . my heart.”

“Let’s spend some time waking up first, little one.”

“May I honor you with my pee, Sir?”

“That’s ok. Go pee, but crawl there and back. Then get dressed and go down to the lobby and get me coffee. And whatever you see down there that you want. I just want black coffee, dear.”

Sarah climbed off the bed and began to crawl.

“Your ass is quite colorful this morning little one. We’ll have to take a picture for your friends at the Café.”

When Sarah returned with the coffee, she found Nick in a chair watching the news. She knelt before him and offered the coffee.

“Thank you, dear. Get out of your clothes and into your play gear and return to this spot. I have something to discuss with you.”

Sarah wondered what he wanted to discuss as she stepped out of her clothes and into the leather. Surely she hadn’t displeased him. The thought of that damn cane unnerved her a little. She knelt before him and lowered her eyes.

“I have something to talk to you about that I didn’t think would come so soon. I would like to offer you my collar of consideration. It basically means that you are off limits to other Doms while we explore this relationship. If things progress, later, you will be offered a training collar, and perhaps a formal collar after that. If you accept this, I will allow you to call me Master. But you understand that I won’t completely be your Master until you are given the formal collar. Don’t be pressured to accept if you feel like you aren’t ready.”

“I accept,” she replied in a shaky voice.

He placed a gold chain with key and heart charms around her ankle. A tear slowly ran out of the corner of one of her eyes. He kissed it away.

“Are you happy, little one?”

“I am very happy, Master,” she said.

“I want you to go fill up the ice bucket with hot water about halfway. Bring a couple of towels and a washcloth. Place one on the side of the bed. Lie sideways at the edge of bed with your pussy at the edge.”

“May I walk, Master?”

“Yes, stand up first,” he said.

Nick put a connector between the two ankle restraints. She could now only take step about four inches at a time. It amused him to watch her do her task in baby steps. It took her a little while, but finally she was on the bed. He unhooked her cuffs. He took a spreader bar and placed it on both wrists letting it lay under her neck. He blindfolded her.

“I’m going to shave you. You are getting a little scratchy. Don’t worry. It is a new safety razor, not a straight razor. Be still my precious one.”

She felt the hot wet washcloth being placed over her pussy. Then she felt the cool gel that quickly turned to foam. He worked meticulously. It felt incredibly good, much better than her quick shaves in the shower. She could feel herself getting wet as he stretched out her delicate folds.

“There, much better. Let me get some fresh water and wash you off.”

She felt the steamy water washing over her pussy and down her ass to the towel below. Then his tongue as he started licking over his work. At first he avoided her delicate areas. Then worked in closer to her lips. She was very wet now and her clit was throbbing. He worked his tongue inside of her, slowly moving it up and down until Sarah started moving her hips. When his tongue finally touched her clit, she almost bounced on the bed.

“Is your Master a good pussy eater, little one?”

“He is beyond good, Master. How may I please you?”

“I will please myself by fucking you. I will cuff your ankles and step between your legs with them cuffed behind my back, and fuck you standing up with you lying on the edge of the bed. I will fuck you hard so you will feel your Master tomorrow.”

He had two clover clips attached together by a large rubber band. He threaded one through the large ring in her collar, then stretched them both down to her nipples. The tension made them get tighter, so any movement and she would feel them more. He cuffed her ankles together, and stepped between her legs. She felt the head of his cock moving between her wet pink lips, then he entered her fully. He reached over and grabbed the spreader bar on both sides of her head for leverage. Then he began to fuck her hard, pounding his cock deep within her walls. Sarah moaned each time his cock slammed inside her. He could feel her struggling against the brown leather.

“Cum for me, slave,” he growled loudly, “cum on your Master’s hard cock. Do it now, Sarah.”

Sarah came so hard she squeezed his cock out just as he started to cum. He milked his cock with his hand, and squirted his cum all over her breasts and stomach. He ducked under her legs and freed them. He took his hand and spread the cum evenly over her body.

“You did well, little one. Now lie here till the cum dries. You will wear it until you get home.”

Nick removed her play gear and stacked it on the bed. He brushed back her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

“No crying today, little one. You have your collar, your play gear, your marks, your soreness, my cum, and in two weeks you’ll have me again. This is not a sad day.”

“I won’t cry, Master.”

“Are you going to share this adventure with your friends in the Café? You have quite a following you know.”

“I don’t know, Master. I wouldn’t know where to begin,” she said.

“I was thinking, if it’s ok with you, I would put it in story form. And instead of sharing it with twenty people, we might have twenty thousand readers.”

“Oh, that would be a wonderful gift, Master. I would be honored and I could relive the experience through your story. Will you do more than one?”

“We will see, little one, what the future will bring.”

WriterDom
WriterDom
128 Followers