Abduction No. 06

Story Info
Tina's response to her situation begins to worry her.
5k words
4.43
75.8k
15

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

This is the sixth instalment in the continuing story of Tina Featherstone's struggle against the criminal gang who have abducted her with the intention of selling her into the sex trade. If you haven't already done so, and wish to get up to speed with the story so far, I humbly suggest that you read the first five chapters before continuing.

*

Long before Tina's shrieking cries deteriorated into a low, persistent keening, the pitter-patter of the sticks in snake's hand took up their rhythm all over again. This time it was played out on the sole of her other foot, and with the beating of the sticks came the sound of his voice. Softly and persistently, he began mocking her vulnerability.

"How did you like that?" He asked. "Still reckon the pain was in my dreams do you?"

For a few seconds she struggled wildly, but the ropes binding her to the table were tied too tightly, too securely. Now she began to understand why her arms had been left free. Though they flailed around wildly, it was a useless gesture. There was nothing positive she could do with them. She couldn't reach below the table to loosen the knots and nor could she unbuckle the hated collar round her neck. In fact, the harder Tina struggled, the more the ropes seemed to tighten around her. She soon gave up and lay quietly on the table, trembling and whimpering softly as she waited for the pain to visit her again. She could only move her foot an inch or so, and the sticks followed her relentlessly. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter.

This time he didn't keep her waiting quite so long, though the final slashing blow was delivered with equal ferocity. For a second time Tina's body contorted in agony, and the room filled with her shrieking screams as snake switched his attention back to her left foot. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter. When Tina began to babble, he did nothing to dissuade her; to him the sound of her pleading voice was sweet, like the taste of wild honey on the tip of his tongue.

"No," she whimpered, "please, no more. It hurts, it hurts too much."

All she could hear was his laughter; all she could feel was the sticks beating out their cruel rhythm on the soles of her feet.

"That's the point Tina, it's meant to hurt, no point doing it if it doesn't. Are you ready to start begging us for it yet Tina? You know the words to use... I'm a dirty little whore and I want you to fuck me. I want both of you to fuck me, hard. I want you to make me come."

Snake knew she wasn't ready yet, not by a long way. He could see and feel her body tensing as she gritted her teeth and tried to resist. She was still trying to deny the inevitable, but already her breathing was coming in short, pained gasps as she tried to anticipate when the next blow was going to fall. That was the true beauty of bastinado; the agony of the wait was every bit as painful as the blinding instant of agony when the next blow fell. He looked across at the dark one and nodded. 'Next time,' he was telling him, 'next time I hurt her she'll start begging for it. Next time she really will want us to fuck her, she'll let us do anything to her just to put an end to the pain.'

Of course that's exactly what happened, but only after he'd kept her waiting a very long time. Pausing occasionally, and altering the pitter-patter rhythm of the sticks several times, he tempted her into that certain belief that the blow was about to fall. Watching her body as it tensed in anticipation and relaxed slightly when the blow failed to materialise. He chose the moment she was least expecting it to drive the blow home, the moment when her pain would be at its most intense. That was when Tina really began to beg. As snake had forecast, she began with a simple request.

"Please, leave me alone. Don't hurt me any more. You can fuck me if you have to, I won't give you any trouble."

Every time she begged, Snake came back at her with the same reply.

"Not yet sweetheart, you can take a lot more punishment than that and you know it as well as I do. Besides, you're still only asking for cock Tina, and we need to hear you begging for it."

So the torment continued, the remorseless tapping on her feet, followed by that blinding instant of white-hot pain that lost none of its potency with repetition. Steadily her demands increased in both urgency and desperation. Now her whole body was shaking, her eyes were wide and staring, and her lips drawn back over her teeth in an ugly grimace. Everything snake had told her had come true, and finally Tina began to beg them for sex.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She groaned, desperate to feel a cock inside her, even if it was only to put a stop to the pain racking her body. "For god's sake fuck me now both of you. Fuck me hard and make me come."

"Ask us nicely Tina," he said, interrupting her as her babbling demands threatened to get out of control.

"Fuck me..."

"No, no. Ask us nicely Tina. You know what to say. I'm a dirty little whore..." he prompted, as the sticks continued to beat out their rhythm.

"I'm...I'm..." she hesitated.

"Go on, tell us what you are Tina. Tell us what you want us to do."

She flinched visibly as she sensed his hand draw back, and suddenly the words came pouring from her mouth in a torrent.

"I'm a dirty little whore, and I want you to fuck me."

"How do you want us to do it Tina?"

"Hard. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, fuck me and make me come." This time there was an air of trembling desperation in her voice.

Suddenly the pitter-patter stopped. Tina had fulfilled all his demands in less than the ten minutes he'd forecast. It was time for the pain to stop and the pleasure to begin. Snake was smiling at the dark one as he stood up and began loosening the ropes that bound her to the table.

"Roll over sweetheart," he ordered when all the ropes had been untied. "Roll over and spread your legs."

Tina did as she was told, though her whole body shook and trembled with the effort. She looked up at the two men as they moved in on either side of her. Each of them grabbed one of her hands and wrapped it around their cocks as the camera on the far wall focussed in on the tableau.

"Now, tell us again Tina. What is it you want us to do to you?"

Her answer came quickly.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. Snake smiled down at her.

"Oh, I think you can be more polite than that."

"Please. Fuck me... please."

"And?" For a moment Tina looked puzzled, then she understood.

"I want you to fuck me," she went on, "both of you. I want you to fuck me hard, and make me cum."

Snake leant forward until he was staring right into her face.

"And what are you?" he asked. Despite the pain she was in, Tina's voice had a brittle clarity to it.

"I'm a dirty little whore," she whispered after the briefest of pauses, "and I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard and make me come."

Snake laughed, the girl was a quick learner, but the answer he gave her wasn't quite what she expected.

"No," he said, "we're not ready to fuck you just yet Tina. The gift of cock has to be earned, and you're just an ungrateful little whore. Now I don't know about my friend here but I'm thirsty, so get off to the kitchen you little bitch and make us that coffee we've been waiting an age for."

When he dragged her off the table, the pain in her legs was unbearable. Tina screamed as her legs buckled beneath her, and she slumped to the floor in utter despair.

"What's the matter?" asked snake. He didn't sound too concerned.

"I can't stand. My legs, they hurt..." He shook his head.

"Who told you to stand?" he said, "I'm sure I didn't. Whores can crawl on all fours just as easily." He reached down and patted her on the head before clipping the long silver lead onto her collar and handing it to Henson. "Now off you go pet, into the kitchen and serve your masters properly. Two coffees, and this time, leave those damn biscuits alone."

Henson jerked on her chain and Tina began to crawl across the room on all fours. As she shuffled past him, snake reached down with one hand and squeezed her arse. Reaching between her labial lips he slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy. She was wet. Wet enough to make him smile up at the camera on the wall.

"You're quite a girl Tina. Your pussy's dripping wet you little whore, you really did want us to fuck you didn't you? You weren't just saying it after all, you really wanted it."

As she disappeared through the kitchen door, he noticed her head drop slightly, and knew he was right. Not only that, but Tina also knew he was right. She really had wanted to feel a cock being thrust into her, and the knowledge had shamed her. Interesting, he couldn't remember any of their earlier guests reacting in quite the same way.

"Come on Tina." Inside the kitchen, the dark one had unclipped her lead and was trying to pull her to her feet. "You can do it baby, just take your time. Lean on me and try to keep your weight off your feet as much as you can."

She looked at him. He was encouraging her now, playing the good cop in their scripted routine, a counterpoint to snake's bad cop. His task was to encourage her rather than hurt her, giving her enough belief in herself to keep going when all she really wanted to do was give up.

"Help me," she whispered. "Please help me." The dark one slipped an arm round her waist and supported her for a minute or two, before she felt strong enough to relax her vice-like grip on the table.

"Come on then," he said. "Lets get the kettle on." Snake had been a little concerned as he watched the pair of them disappear through the kitchen door. Henson seemed to be playing his part well, a little too well perhaps. It was only when the latter looked up and winked as he led Tina out of sight that snake felt able to relax a little. Not completely, but then he'd always had his doubts about Henson. He might be a decent doctor, but he'd been rather too keen to give up that young lass they'd caught him fucking up by the golf course one night.

What was her name again? Sandy Williams? Yea, poor kid. Henson had given her up in a matter of minutes, just to save his own skin. Sure, he hadn't had a lot of choice in the matter; the General Medical Council takes a dim view of doctors caught fucking their patients, even when the patients were as willing as Sandy Williams had clearly been. But Henson hadn't put up even a token resistance when they'd given him the ultimatum.

Snake had played a full part in the long and violent sexual assault that followed, though lately he'd begun to have dreams about that night, and they weren't the kind of dreams that sat easily on his conscience. Sandy Williams had deserved better, but then that could be said about most of the girls they'd brought to the cellars beneath the big house. But Sandy had been a special case, she knew too much about Henson to allow her onto the open market.

Quite literally, the five men had fucked Sandy Williams to the absolute limit. The last time he'd seen her she was in a bad way, wrapped in a blanket and bundled into the boot of Mason's car, prior to being driven away to entertain the boss on a one-to-one basis. He never asked what had become of her, and that wasn't the kind of information Mason ever volunteered willingly.

In the kitchen, Henson did most of the work, though he wouldn't allow the girl to sit down. Instead he gave her a couple of his strongest painkillers, and made her hang onto the worktop, allowing her to grow more accustomed to the excruciating pain in her feet.

"You have to stay on your feet until we've finished with you," he told her. "It'll be worse if you sit down for a while. You won't be able to walk at all, and you have to walk back in there on your hind legs, even if you only take a plate of biscuits with you." Tina looked at him.

"But what about the coffee?" She asked.

"I'll bring th coffee," he said. "You just concentrate on walking." This time she stared at him, he felt she wanted to say more.

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?" He looked up at the camera, reminding her they were being watched before nodding his approval. "What's going to happen to me?" she asked.

Suddenly he looked serious. For the first time he seemed unable to hold her eyes, though his head nodded in the direction of the door.

"First you're going to walk back into that room with your head held high, and when we're good and ready, we'll fuck you again," he said quietly, "but I'm sure you know that. Over the next few days we'll be using you on a regular basis like the boss man said. I'm afraid it won't be a pleasant experience, though I'm sure you'll get used to it in time. Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself enjoying it."

"But then what? You're going to kill me aren't you?" At last she'd put words to her fear. This time the dark one smiled; he was almost relieved to be giving her some good news at last.

"Don't be silly," he said, "we're not murderers Tina. You'll be kept here for another ten days or so that's all, until they get tired of you. Then they'll let you go, and find another girl to take your place."

Her relief was clear. It was the answer she'd wanted to hear, though it was also the answer he'd been primed to give her.

"You'll be back home in a couple of weeks Tina, and all this will seem like a bad dream."

Of course he was lying. Exactly where Tina would be going when she left the cellars was yet to be decided. Wherever it was, it certainly wouldn't be anywhere close to Walpole Road. An attractive, fully trained fuck monkey like Tina was far too valuable an asset to send home. Where she ended up depended wholly on who paid the highest price for her, and what happened then was of interest to no one but her new owner. As far as he knew, none of the girls had ever been heard of again. That was the reason they never bothered to hide their faces from their victims. No one ever came back to point the finger and say to the world 'It was them. They were the ones who raped me, all five of them.'

"Trust me Tina, you'll be back home in a couple of weeks."

She should have known better. If someone asks you to trust them, it usually means they're not to be trusted under any circumstances. So it was with the dark one, but Tina needed his words to be true so, for the moment, she didn't question him further. On his part, Henson didn't give her time to think about them too closely, the flaws in his story would occur to her soon enough. Instead, he pushed the plate of biscuits into her hand, patted her bottom and directed her towards the door.

"Take them into the other room," he said. "Take it steady and make sure you don't drop any."

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'll be right behind you sweetheart. Hang on; you'll be fine, honestly. I promise."

Slowly she shuffled out of the kitchen, and hobbled across the main room before leaving the plate of biscuits on the coffee table snake had dragged across the room and left in front of the sofa. As soon as she appeared in the doorway she could feel his eyes watching her closely, and wondered whether he could see his own sperm trickling coldly down her leg. Snake was sitting at one end of the sofa, still buck naked and toying with his cock as he devoured her body with his hungry eyes. Tina stood back and waited for Henson to arrive with the coffee. He put the mugs down on the table and gave her a grin.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" he said, nodding at the table. "Milk and sugar for me if you will."

"Me too," echoed snake, "two spoons."

They watched her pour the drinks before pushing them across the table, standing back and looking at them. They were staring quite openly at her; both were coming to terms with the fact that Tina was theirs for the taking. They really could do anything they wanted to her. It was Henson that broke a rather awkward silence.

"Leave the mugs where they are for the moment Tina," he said. "The coffee's a little hot just now. Why don't you sit here with us for a while, so we can get to know each other a bit better."

Tina froze at his words. The threat of punishment was still strong in her mind, but Henson smiled his encouragement and patted the sofa beside him. Hesitantly she did as she was told, knowing it was a mistake, but also knowing she had no alternative. The instant she sat down, Henson grabbed her hair and yanked her head down into his lap. As the top half of her body twisted, snake seized her legs, lifting them across his knees, forcing them apart with his hand as he did so. Roughly he forced his fingers into her inflamed pussy.

"No, no..."

Automatically Tina began whimpering, convinced she was about to be raped again. Inches in front of her eyes, Henson's cock stiffened and lifted menacingly as Snake rolled her onto her side. Three times he slapped her arse sharply, an action that cut off her moaning voice in an instant.

"You ungrateful little whore," he growled, "fifteen minutes ago you were begging us to fuck you. Don't start playing hard to get now."

Tina felt the warm glow spreading across her bottom as he rolled over, and reached between her legs once more, his long fingers probing deep into her cunt. She was still wet and slippery from her earlier fucking, but the sensation of his fingers moving inside her body made her uncomfortable, especially when he transferred his attention to her clit. Sore and swollen though it was, even his first tentative touches made her hips jump unexpectedly.

"Oh nice," said snake, suddenly he was laughing. "How sweet, I think the cunt really does want us to fuck her again."

At the far end of the sofa the dark one concentrated his attention on her breasts, caressing them gently and tweaking her nipples into an embarrassing hardness. Compared to the time she'd spent on the table, they were almost gentle with her, and in many ways that was worse than the violence she'd been expecting. The gentle slowness of their actions made her feel helpless in their hands. She hated the gradual, seemingly inevitable, betrayal of her battered body as it began to respond to their caresses.

They teased her for a very long time, but they certainly knew what they were about. Pain and pleasure was the key; hurt the cunt and force her to come. They were the rules, basic but effective. The initial signs might have been small, but they were telling, tiny tremors that rippled through her body, tensing her stomach muscles, arching her back and lifting her hips off the sofa. The longer they worked on her, the more difficult it became for her to disguise those signs. Tina gritted her teeth, determined not to respond to their stimulation, but she failed miserably.

Between them the two men played Tina's body like a musical instrument. To her horror she felt herself coming ever closer to her climax and, despite all they'd done to her, she could tell it was going to be a big one. By the time her orgasm finally hit, she really did want them to fuck her again. Inside her head she was begging them to take her now and take her hard. For the first time in her life Tina Featherstone truly needed a man between her legs.

Reaching up with her hand she pulled the dark one's head down to her breasts, gasping with pleasure as his tongue lapped greedily against her nipples, groaning and squirming as he sucked each of them in turn between his lips, sucking and chewing them gently. Leaning forward, unseen by snake, Tina whispered into his ear,

"Help me," she whispered through gritted teeth. "For god's sake you have to help me. I don't think I can take any more of this." For a second he paused before continuing his oral stimulation of her tingling breasts. In those final moments the two men balanced Tina on the very edge of her orgasm. Her body was lifting and moving rhythmically between them for some minutes in an obscene dance of desire, before the power of her climax finally swept her over the edge.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12