Abduction No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

As she began to scream, her hand reached out to Henson again, but this time she was searching for the dark one's cock. It was already hard as steel, and within a matter of seconds she had it pulsing strongly in her hand.

But Tina's screams had a different tenor to them now. Her back arched violently as snake's fingers worked their magic in her cunt whilst he stimulated her clit with his powerful thumb. Finally she came; strongly, wildly, almost out of control. Again and again the orgasms raced through her, threatening to tear her body in half and, in the throes of her ecstasy, she found herself fucking crudely against the fingers buried in her pussy. Though it disgusted her to do it, she couldn't resist the primeval urges that totally overwhelmed her at that moment.

The dark one's cock began jerking strongly, and inevitably he came in her hand, spraying his seed across her face. As his cries of pleasure mingled with her own, Tina turned her head and took his cock into her mouth, sucking greedily at the sperm that coated his member. Despite the danger of her situation, maybe even because of it, her orgasm was the most powerful emotion Tina had ever experienced. When it was done she lay helplessly on the sofa, her body continuing to twitch for several more minutes as the orgasmic aftershocks raced through her.

When he was spent she lifted her head from his cock and looked up at him. Henson was gazing down at the helpless young woman lying in his lap with her hand clenched round his cock. Her mouth was slightly open, and a trickle of sperm ran down her chin. This one's good he was thinking, very good; but then he had nothing against which he could measure her abilities. They should be enough to keep her in the cellar for a week or so, but what would happen when her training was done and the offers for her body came rolling in from around the world?

Was that a touch of guilt he was feeling in his heart, or was it sadness? He watched as she ran her finger across her face, collecting the strings of his come and transferring them to her mouth. As she did so, her eyes remained fixed on his. He smiled as she licked her lips with apparent relish, knowing that her actions owed more to an instinct of self-preservation than to a genuine taste for his cum. It was a fleeting smile to be sure, but it was enough for her to smile back at him.

"You quite enjoyed that didn't you," he said quietly. Tina shook her head, but all three of them knew she was lying. Henson smiled again. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, you're just a normal, healthy young woman. At your age a good fucking should be a pleasure."

Reluctantly Snake withdrew his fingers from her cunt, reached for his coffee and took his first swallow.

"Ugh," he said, "this fucking coffee's cold you lazy little bitch." Roughly he rolled her off the sofa onto the floor, pushing her away from him with his foot. "Go and get some more, and this time make sure it's hot."

Slowly Tina hauled herself to her feet; she was watching him closely with an unspoken question in her eyes.

"It's alright, you don't have to crawl for us this time. Off you go now."

Tina's feet were crippling her, and the aftermath of her orgasms were still twitching their way through her body. It was several seconds before she felt strong enough to pick up the tray and shuffle back to the kitchen. Hardly was she there before she heard snake's voice again; this time he was standing right behind her.

"You can forget the coffee bitch," he said, "we've got to be going now. I hope you're not too disappointed, but we'll make it up to you next time, promise. It should be a memorable session after all the rules you broke today. Like the boss said, you wouldn't believe how many ways there are to hurt an attractive young woman like you, but you'll be finding out soon enough. We're getting quite good at it, but so we should be, given all the practice we've had. Next time we get together Tina, I'll have my friends with me, and we're going to give you the works baby. That's got to be something for you to look forward to."

The look that accompanied his words sent a shiver of apprehension slicing coldly down her spine, a mixture of triumph and anticipation. Tina had hoped the session on the sofa would count towards her punishment, that's partly why she'd put so much effort into it. Now it seemed she'd been mistaken, though how badly mistaken wouldn't become clear until later. For the moment she could only stand in the kitchen as the tears streamed down her face. She didn't realise snake was still standing in the doorway until he spoke again. That smile was still on his face.

"You sad little bitch," he said, shaking his head as he spoke. "You haven't got a fucking clue what's going to happen to you now have you? I could almost feel sorry for you, only I don't, because this is the bit I really enjoy. It's going to be a wild night Tina."

He was still smiling when he walked away and, a moment later, Henson was standing at the door in his place looking across the kitchen at her. He was fully dressed now and wore a look of sadness on his face.

"I'm sorry Tina," he said. "You'd better get yourself cleaned up while you've got the chance. This place as well. Don't make things any worse than they already are. It's going to be bad for you I'm afraid. I'll do what I can, but that's all I can promise. I can't stop what's going to happen."

She scowled at him, her fear and pain was etched clearly on her face.

"You could stop it," she said, "if you really wanted."

He shook his head, looked round and lowered his voice a little before speaking to her again.

"You don't understand, I can't stop it, I'm almost as much a prisoner as you are. Try to hold on Tina; once this next session's over, they won't keep you much longer. A few more days and they'll let you go I promise. I know it's hard but you'll be back home in a week or so."

"I'm not your sweetheart." The words were almost spat at him. "I'm not anybody's sweetheart. As far as you lot are concerned I'm just an easy lay, and there's nothing I can do about it. You'll carry on fucking me as long as I'm here won't you."

Henson hesitated, shrugged and nodded his head. There seemed little point in denying something so blindingly obvious.

"You're right," he admitted. "Entertainment, that's the only reason you're here, because fucking a pretty little thing like you is the best thing there is. And that's why we'll let you go when we get tired of you. We'll let you go and find another girl to take your place."

"I don't believe you. I don't think you have any intention of letting me go. Ever. I think you're going to kill me."

The final word was emphasised strongly and seemed to upset him, but he didn't try to argue. There was little point. The girl would have to be an idiot not to realise she was in serious trouble, and Tina was no idiot. Finally he turned away and seconds later she heard the outer door close behind him.

She was alone again, thinking about his final words, wanting to believe him so badly, because she needed to believe in something. But the doubts were creeping in. What if she was right? What if they didn't intend to let her go after all? What did they really intend to do with her?

For the moment she could only hang on to Henson's words, and pray there was at least some truth in what he was telling her. The alternative didn't bear thinking about.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12