Abduction No. 07

Story Info
Tina must undergo her promised punishment.
4.8k words
4.38
75.9k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

This is the seventh instalment in the continuing story of Tina Featherstone's struggle against the criminal gang who have abducted her with the intention of training her as a sex toy before selling her on into the worldwide sex trade. Before you dismiss the story as being beyond belief, know that this kind of thing is happening today in many countries of the world. But remember also that it is a work of fiction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tina followed Henson's advice, but only after finding herself something to eat and drink. A small omelette, laced with mushrooms and tomatoes, along with a slice of buttered toast, washed down with two glasses of fresh chilled orange. It was the first food she'd eaten since being brought to this dreadful place and, with something solid in her stomach, she felt free to look after her appearance, a process that began with yet another long, hot shower.

As well as cleansing her body, it also gave her an opportunity to apply some much-needed logic to her situation. Once she'd towelled herself down, and fastened the collar round her neck she began to explore. The results were hardly encouraging.

The cellar complex comprised four rooms, the largest of which was the central, main room. Leading off it, three smaller rooms housed the kitchen, bedroom and shower room. There were no windows, and the only way in and out of the complex was the door she'd been shoved through when they'd first arrived. A solid, high-security door, fitting flush to the wall and secured by a large Yale type lock that wouldn't have looked out of place on a prison cell.

Ten minutes was all it took to convince her the door was her only way out, and she switched her attention to the array of cameras dotted around the four rooms. They'd been well sited, there wasn't a corner anywhere that allowed her any privacy, and she just knew someone would be out there watching her all the time.

The same questions kept coming back to haunt her. Why, had she really been brought here? What had become of the other girls who'd been locked in the cellar before her, and what would her captors do with her when they'd finally had their 'bit of fun'; when they tired of her as they surely would, and turned their eyes towards finding a new plaything?

The more thought she gave it, the more likely it seemed that she'd never be allowed to leave this place. Since removing her mask, they'd made no effort to conceal their identities from her. They must know she'd go straight to the police if she ever did get out, with a detailed description of all five of them. And yet they seemed untroubled by that fact and slowly Henson's promises developed a hollow ring to them. They'd no intention of letting her go; they couldn't, and slowly the fear inside her began to grow.

Once the rooms were tidy, she made herself a coffee before sitting on the sofa and picking up the list of rules they'd left for her to read. 'A hundred rules to remember', the bearded one had told her. Actually it was closer to forty and, down near the bottom she found the one she was looking for. 'Guests are not permitted to eat whilst entertaining clients, unless given prior permission.'

Tina shook her head and laughed. So she was a guest was she? Entertaining clients? 'Some guest,' she thought, no hotel she'd ever been to had treated its guests in the way she'd been treated. The last rule on the list was a catch-all. 'Anything else that clients consider an infringement of their right to enjoy the guest in any way they choose.' In other words, as the bearded one had also pointed out on that first night, they could do what the fuck they wanted to her. Well, that was one rule they'd certainly obeyed.

Time had already become meaningless to her and in a way that was probably for the best. If there'd been a clock to watch, time would have crawled by, as it was there was nothing she could do apart from wait, worry and wonder what they had planned for her next time the bell rang. Unable to settle, she wandered aimlessly around the rooms for what seemed like hours before finally ending up in bed.

How long she slept for she couldn't tell, but it must have been a deeper sleep than she thought. When she woke and walked out into the main room again, it soon became clear that she'd had a visitor. A pile of magazines, and several books had been left on the table. They were a strange mixture, from Harry Potter to Barbara Taylor Bradford, but they would at least help her pass the time. But it was the photographs they'd screwed up on the wall that really troubled her.

They were of good quality, the ones they'd taken the night she'd arrived and been fucked for the first time. They showed Tina lying on the bed with a hardened cock in each hand, her legs spread and two fingers deep in her cunt. She was smiling; from the look on her face she seemed to be enjoying the experience immensely. As she stared at them in disbelief, the speaker crackled briefly into life.

"Came out nicely didn't they Tina. Just wait till you see the others, the ones of you being double-teamed on the table. Boy are they hot." The speakers crackled again, and the voice exuded menace. "Try and get some rest while you can sweetheart, you're certainly going to need it." A brief laugh was followed by silence.

All next day she waited for them, going through the same routine. A shower and a rub down with a towel before slipping the collar back around her neck. The fridge had been restocked and she ate enough to keep her alive, but no more. The knowledge that she was likely to be raped at any moment didn't do a lot for her appetite. Only again it didn't happen and eventually she slid back into bed. It took her a long time to get any sleep, worried as she was about what could happen if she slept so deeply that she didn't hear the alarm She needn't have bothered because this time they didn't give her a warning at all. What was the point? This was to be Tina's judgement day, and the first she knew of its arrival was the bedclothes being dragged from her body and the bearded one's voice grating harshly in her ear.

"Wake up you little cunt, it's time you learnt the price of disobedience."

This time a couple of hand held video cameras recorded every moment of their assault, and a very professional job they made of it too. Inventive, up close and very, very personal. This was no second rate rape simulation; this was the real deal, right down to the shrieking cries of their victim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five days later, Tina's Ma was dusting around the front room in Walpole Road when the morning post dropped onto the mat. There were three items. An electricity bill, an offer of a free credit card she'd never asked for, and an interesting looking brown bubble envelope addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Featherstone in neat, but unremarkable block capitals.

Curiosity made her open the latter first, sliding its contents onto the dining room table. It was videotape; home made by the look of it. Written along the spine in the same, careful block capitals were the words 'TINA's NEW CAREER.' Something about it made her feel uneasy, so she rang her husband at work and asked what she ought to do about it. The police hadn't taken Tina's disappearance seriously, so he agreed to come home, and they'd watch the video together.

By the time Charlie Featherstone got back from work there was a mug of tea waiting for him. They sat in the kitchen and talked about the video for a moment or two, but in the end they could delay the decision no longer. Susanne had been back at school for a couple of days now, revelling in the reflected glory of her missing sister. If she'd been at home, they might have done things differently, but as it was, he slipped the video into the player, switched it on and sat down on the sofa. Together with his wife, he watched the rape of his oldest daughter from its earliest moments; right from the opening scene of Tina sleeping peacefully in her bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes shot open as the sound of the bearded one's voice brought her back to reality. On all fours she scrambled across the bed in a frantic effort to escape them, but found herself surrounded. All five of them were there this time, stripped and ready for action. The camera lingered on their erections, featuring each of them in turn, and interspersing the shots with close ups of Tina's terrified face as she crouched on the bed and stared at them wide eyed.

"That's right Tina," said a voice off camera, "take a good look at them sweetheart. Five big cocks, and every one of them is just dieing to get up your tight little snatch again. It's going to be another all-night session for you I'm afraid, but I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as usual. I'm sure you'll put on a good show for the cameras."

Tina's Mum and Dad looked at each other in disbelief. They should have switched off the video at that point and called in the police right away, but they didn't quite dare. Maybe they'd misheard, or misunderstood what was going on. By the time they realised the threats were genuine it was too late; they were already hooked by what they were watching.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On the bed Tina was crouching in front of them. She had nowhere left to run and nowhere to hide. Hope was gone and she began to cry.

"No, please," she said in a low, trembling voice. "Don't hurt me again. I don't think I can take any more. Please let me go, I won't tell anyone."

Their laughter rang loud, and the camera moved in closer to catch Tina's tears as they streamed down her cheek. The look on her face changed; suddenly it became a grimace of pain as a hand reached out, grabbed her hair and began to drag her off the bed. On all fours she braced her body and tried to resist but inevitably she slid off the end of the bed, and landed in a heap on the floor, bruising her knees.

"Oh, you don't want to go just yet sweetheart. You don't want to leave before the fun gets under way. You're really going to enjoy this session Tina, this is where you find out what it's like to get a good, old fashioned shagging. Believe me sweetheart it's going to be all pleasure from here on in," though he didn't say for whom most of the pleasure would be. For the sake of the soundtrack his voice hardened. "We're going to fuck your brains out tonight Tina, you know that don't you, by the time we've finished, you won't know what planet you're on. Oh and by the way, we're going to film everything tonight, so we can send the pictures to Mummy and Daddy. Let them see what a horny little cunt their daughter is turning into."

A look of horror crossed her face. This time she screamed the word "Nooo..." at the top of her voice.

"Oh but yes," came the reply. "So make sure you put on a good performance for them won't you Tina. Make them proud of their little girl, after all this is your chance to be a big-time porn star. Men all over the world will wank themselves blind while they dream of having you impaled on their cocks."

The TV screen faded into darkness and stayed that way for twenty seconds or so. Tina's Mum and Dad looked at each other, both wondering, hoping the video was over. Slowly they realised their daughter's voice was whispering to them out of the darkened screen. At first it was so faint they could hardly make out what she was saying, but slowly the sound got louder and clearer.

"Oh god...help me...oh yes...oh please...fuck me..."

It was a sequence mostly taken from the soundtrack recorded on the previous day as Tina had lain on the table, waiting for the next blast of pain to shoot up her leg and into her body. Her breathing was fast and shallow, full of fear and expectation. Ten seconds it went on for, fifteen, twenty and then...an inhuman scream of pain burst from the screen and filled the room. Her parents clutched each other in horror, unable to drag their eyes away from the picture of Tina's shrieking face that suddenly filled the screen in front of them.

Her anguish was clear to see and slowly the camera pulled back to reveal the cause. Tina's arms had been roped to a wooden beam in the main room, suspending her against the wall a couple of feet from the ground. Her parents watched as a large, well-built man stepped forward and forced his cock into her writhing body. Each new thrust tore a gasp of pain from her mouth as she rode up and down the wall impaled on the end of his huge, thrusting cock.

"Get in close on her face," said a voice. From the regular grunting that accompanied the words, it could only have been the bastard who was raping their daughter. "I want them to see her reaction when I cum inside her."

He certainly took his time about fucking Tina. He enjoyed her to the full, hurting her and making her squeal, generally putting on a show for the cameras. It was a long five minutes before his back straightened and he shot his load into her body. As he grunted his satisfaction, Tina's screams reached a new crescendo and her head thrashed back and forth for a good thirty seconds before it began to slow.

When the writhing of her body had stopped, the man stepped back and eased his cock out of her, leaving her hanging there on the wall, her body twitching and shaking. Kneeling on the floor beside her, he spread her legs with his hands, opening her pussy to the pitiless gaze of the cameras.

"Take a look at that," he said, "now that's what I call a cunt. Isn't it just beautiful?"

The camera moved in closer. Beneath the dark dusting of pubic hair, Tina's cunt glowed an angry red rather than the delicate shade of pink it had been when they first stripped her. It glistened wetly under the lights, and even as her parents watched, her open hole pulsed gently and the first traces of his semen came leaking out of her and trickled slowly down her leg.

It was too much for Tina's mother. She stood up and walked across to the telephone. The card the police had left with them was lying on the table and, in a daze, she rang the number.

"Can I speak to Inspector Mason please," she said, her voice sounded flat and emotionless. "It's Mrs. Featherstone on Walpole Road. It's about our daughter, Tina. She went missing last week."

There was a short delay, sixty seconds or so, before they put her through. Her eyes never left the TV screen, and the sperm trickling slowly down her daughter's legs.

"Mason," said the voice on the other end of the line. "Is it about Tina? Has she turned up yet?"

"I think you'd better come over," said her mother. "We got a video in the post this morning. It's our Tina, she's been raped." There was a brief pause before she began to get angry. The way she was feeling it didn't take much.

"Of course I'm sure. She's our daughter for god's sake. Do you really think we can't recognise our own daughter?" She listened for a moment, said a reluctant "thank you," and put the phone back on the hook before rejoining her husband on the sofa. "They're on their way," she told him, but he didn't reply. He didn't even reach for her hand. He seemed unable to drag his eyes away from the naked body of his daughter on the screen. They'd taken her down from the wall by this time, and were attaching ropes to her wrists and ankles.

That damn voice was still going on; as though they needed a commentary to tell them what was happening. It seemed to be taunting them and when Tina's mother looked at her husband she noticed the tears rolling down his face for the first time.

"Look at the pussy on her," the voice was saying. "Don't you wish you'd had a bit of that while you had the chance daddy? I can't believe you've lived in the same house as a horny cunt like this without fucking it on a regular basis. What sort of a man are you? Then again, maybe you did, though she's so tight I doubt it."

Her father's memory slipped back a couple of years, to the morning after Tina's 18th birthday bash. Friends had delivered her home in the early hours, drunk and unconscious. His wife had undressed her, washed her down with a flannel and together they'd lifted her into her bed. An hour later, with his wife snoring gently beside him, he'd heard the dull thud from her bedroom and gone to investigate. Tina was lying on the floor in the half-light caused by the streetlight creeping through a gap in the curtains. Somehow she'd rolled out of bed and now lay on her back on the floor. Her legs were parted with one knee slightly bent.

The naked beauty of his daughter had taken his breath away, the depth of attraction he felt for her horrified him and he'd stood there for some time devouring her raw sexuality with his hungry eyes. Lifting her onto the bed had been awkward and, though he did his best to fight the urge, her nakedness had drawn his hands to her body with a magnetic power he found impossible to resist.

In the end Charlie Featherstone didn't make love to his daughter after all, though it had been a close run thing. Instead he leant down between her pale thighs and kissed her pussy gently, running his tongue up and down her slit several times. The taste of her was exquisite, like honey on the tip of his tongue. But she stirred slightly as his tongue brushed her clit for the first time, lifting her hips into his face and moaning her pleasure.

That slight movement was enough to bring him to his senses. Was he really on the point of fucking his own daughter? Oh he might have fantasised about it, what father didn't, but there's a huge gap between fantasy and reality. He must have been out of his mind to even consider actually doing it. Straightening up he'd pulled the covers over her sleeping form and slipped away to his own bed where, ten minutes later, he masturbated himself to sleep. Leaving her untouched was a decision he'd been proud of, both at the time and since. And yet it was a decision he regretted in almost equal measure.

Regularly over the last couple of years he'd wondered what it might have felt like to take his daughter that way. Knowing it would have been both heaven and hell, always wondering whether he could have got away with it. Maybe that's what happens in a lot of father/daughter relationships. There's an ever-present sexual desire that neither party will ever quite admit to, and so remains unfulfilled.

Back on the screen Tina's wrists and ankles had been secured with ropes. She was dragged through the doorway into the bedroom. Across the bed lay the upturned sofa over which had been draped a couple of duvets to act as some sort of padding. As soon as they began to lift her up Tina realised what they were doing and her struggles began again.

"That's right sweetheart, pretend to fight us, it looks so much better when you pretend you don't really want it."

The big man had her by the throat and forced her backwards onto the bed where he straddled her body as he forced her down onto the upturned sofa. Eager hands seized the ropes, securing them tightly to the four corners of the bed. By the time they were finished Tina was spread-eagled helplessly across the back of the sofa. Her body lay open and available for the use of them all. Tina knew it, but she could do nothing to stop them.

"No," she groaned. "No more. Please don't do this. Please let me go." Their only response to her pleas was further laughter.

"You've got to be joking. You're not going anywhere Tina."

Unlike her parents Tina didn't see the first blow coming though she heard the hiss, and instantly felt the electric sting of the whip as it cut across her belly. The pain of it was intense and was reflected in the shrillness of her scream. Though the ropes were tied securely, her whole body bucked and twisted as the lash continued to caress her nakedness. They all took their turn with the whip, aiming their blows at different parts of her body.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12