Abduction No. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

Her breasts, the gentle curve of her belly, her thighs, her pussy and even her face were targeted deliberately. Until her body was criss-crossed with a pattern of sharp-edged, angry red welts. And still her agonised writhing went on, and her screams echoed through the house on Walpole Road every bit as loudly as they'd done in the cellars five days earlier.

Even when the whip finally stopped, the stinging went on. So painful was it that it took several minutes before Tina realised the beating had stopped and someone was eating out her pussy. Her parents knew they should have switched off the video long ago; now it was far too late. A horrified fascination made them watch on; maybe they realised these could be the last pictures of their daughter they would ever see.

As they watched, the camera moved in on her face again as her mouth opened to accept the cock that was being offered to her lips. Her eyes were wide open as it slid down her throat, both her parents wondered why that should be. For the next few minutes they sat in near silence and watched their daughter choking as that same cock was forced down her throat. Both of them were crying now, it was a mixture of anger and frustration. Yet strangely neither of them felt able to reach out to the other for support. Instead they sat apart, one at each end of the sofa, as they watched their daughter's suffering. Unable to reach out and help either her or each other, they just went on watching.

The filming of the assault on Tina Featherstone had been professionally handled and edited. Every shot showed the depth of her suffering with an almost sympathetic clarity. Yet clues as to the identity of her attackers were minimal. No faces were ever shown, and none of her assailants had any telltale tattoos or bodily markings that might identify them. Only one voice was ever heard, but it was a flat, accent free voice, a voice forgotten within five seconds of being heard.

On the screen someone began to maul at Tina's breasts. Alternately squeezing and pulling hard at her nipples, hurting breasts already made painful by the attention of the whip. The camera panned round slightly, highlighting the other end of her body as it shifted uncomfortably in its rope bindings. A second cock was forcing its way into her waiting cunt, lifting her and pushing her forward slightly as it joined the one already buried in her throat. Each new thrust penetrated deeper into her body as her assailants double-teamed her, building up a steady rhythm between them. And still her eyes stayed open, staring wildly into the camera, pleading for mercy. It was the accountant whose cock was buried in her throat. Her parents weren't to know that, but Tina would have known his cock, even if her eyes HAD been closed. Like Mason, he seemed in no great hurry to reach his climax. In fact he seemed to relish Tina's obvious discomfort, her obvious inability to cope with the thing that was slowly choking the life out of her. Despite the layer of duvets softening the sofa's sharper angles, the attention she was getting at both ends threatened to snap her body like a dry twig. In the end unconsciousness came to her aid, and by the time she came round again, he'd shot his load into her and pulled out. He was slapping her face furiously and screaming at her like a madman.

"Wake up you cheap little whore. How dare you go to sleep on me while I'm shagging you."

He seemed to take her lapse into unconsciousness as a personal affront to his manhood, and his anger came across clearly to her watching parents. What wasn't so clear was the reason behind his anger; but then they hadn't seen the set of rules that Tina was now expected to live by. As soon as she came round she began choking on the semen lodged in her throat, but instead of spitting it out, she did her best to swallow it.

"My but you're a hot one aren't you Tina," said the voice. Her tongue ran wetly across her lips as she struggled to lap up the last remains of his cum. "You're really getting a taste for it aren't you sweetheart. Swallow all of it remember, every last drop."

As the camera pulled away it became clear that Tina was still being fucked energetically. Her body was moving steadily, almost rhythmically back and forth within the restraint of her ropes, the movement accompanied by the tuneless grunts of her rapist. With infinite slowness the picture panned down her naked body before focussing on the cock thrusting in and out of her cunt. Eventually this man also reached his climax. It was the mechanic, and the noise he made when he came sounded less than human. Tina felt the rush of his sperm as he ejaculated deep into her belly.

Through a haze of tears, her parents watched in disbelief as two more cocks moved in to take their turn, and the fucking of Tina Featherstone continued with hardly a break.

"That's it baby," growled the voice. "Keep it going. You're doing well for a beginner. I told you it was a lot of fun didn't I? Knew you'd enjoy it if you worked at it hard enough. It's early days yet though Tina, we've all got a long night ahead of us. Especially you."

The word 'you,' was almost spat out of the sound track and cut into her parents in precisely the way it was meant to do.

Tina lifted her head and tried to turn away, but even as her mouth opened to protest, the next cock slid between her lips. The way the video had been edited made it seem as though her mouth had opened to welcome the new member into her throat. Nothing could have been further from the truth. She gagged violently as it hit the back of her throat, and forced its way into her gullet. The combination of close up camera work and accurate sound recording filled the room, burying the reality of their daughter's rape forever in her parents' memories.

This time it was Snake, carrying out his threat to face fuck Tina first chance he got. Clearly he was making the most of his opportunity and her watching parents gasped in unison when they realised the length of the cock their daughter was about to swallow.

The camera angle moved again. Now it gazed down on her cunt from close range and watched as another bulbous cockhead slid briefly into view before burying itself into her red velvet depths. Tina knew immediately it was the dark one who was fucking her now. His sperm would be the next to wash the walls of her vagina.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12