Abduction of Steph Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers

Yes, she was very afraid of not having control over her body. As Steph felt the finger touching her asshole, she realized most of it was an issue ever since the almost hushed-up biting event. When the jock slapped her face and hit her head for not taking his dick farther into her mouth, the fear of choking to death was so strong that the reflex of biting him was almost automatic. When he screamed and grabbed her head, the fear of him hitting her again took over and she really bit his dick as hard as she could. She decided then, as she choked on his dick, that if she lived no man, ever, would control her. In her mouth, her pussy, or her ass - no man would control her destiny.

"Awake?" appeared on the HUD, as Steph came back to the here and now in her thoughts.

"Yes", answered Steph, "I was thinking about what you said about and why I can't trust any man."

"Decision yet? blinked on the HUD, "or need more contemplation?"

"Not sure," thought Steph out loud, "but I think I now can tolerate more of what you are doing to me and my body."

The HUD blinked for a moment, and then "So... willing to continue with treatments without battle?" appeared.

"I guess so," said Steph, "obviously someone likes playing with my asshole so we may as well take this out to an ending we both like."

No sooner than Steph said that, she felt the finger begin to push lightly on her rectal muscle ring. Still going round it, the finger was now pushing in, pushing out to a side and back again. This really felt weird, and really good at the same time. Weird, thought Steph, because she had never rubbed her own asshole in the past. Good because the oil really made the finger slide around her rear end opening; Steph almost missed the first probe into the anal ring. She smiled to herself - this person is good. They've been playing with her "dark entry" as some books called it, now she almost missed the finger entering her.

Ok - here goes, and Steph let her mind, her thighs, and the rest of her ass cheeks relax. She just let the muscles in her crotch relax; she felt the finger pause for moments, then slowly tease the direct opening into her being. She tensed once, and then relaxed again. The finger began teasing the opening of her anus; ever so softly that Steph began to feel her body opening flower outward, making the touch even more sensitive, more delicate to avoid pushing her ass outward to the finger. The touch, the warmth of the oil, Steph was really enjoying this intimate attention that had never been done to her before.

Steph held her breath as she purposefully flexed her butt muscles and causing her rectum to pooch outward like she was taking a dump. The finger went into her anal muscle ring about a half inch and stopped. She stopped - the finger stayed right there for a moment, and then began rubbing the interior of her rectum as it had the outer part of the ring; this was really interesting. Nothing had ever been up her ass, only outward. The finger seemed to turn of its own volition, in doing so, put the soft part of the fingertip harder against the inner area of her rectal muscle ring, and then pulled out. She felt a momentary loss from the removal of the warmth moving from the finger; she stopped flexing so her asshole began to pull back in and close.

Steph's eyes popped wide open and her leg muscles stiffened when she felt the metal touch the center of her rectal opening. Something warm, metallic, and oily was being pushed ever slowly into her rectum. Steph tried to twitch away from this intrusion but it was already lodged a good 2-3 inches into her asshole. She could feel how smooth whatever this object was but it bothered her that IT was stuck up her ass.

She tried to pull away as she felt it go even further into her large bowel and then start to expand even more but the table restraints kept her back down and her hips and ass locked into one position - wide open to the world. Right about the time she began to adjust to the enlarged intruder stuck up her ass, she felt the liquid entering her bowels and fill her up.

"Great," she thought, "I'm expecting to get fucked, and now I think I'm getting a damn enema."

The fluid continued to fill Steph up; she knew it was at least the right temp for her body or she'd be cramping all over the place. She did feel some cramping, and distension to the point of mild pain but nothing she couldn't handle. For a minute, anyway - then he felt more fluid being put into her asshole and she began to hurt, and hurt some more as the liquid distended her bowels. She felt the pressure level off; a minute or so and her body was adjusting to the extra liquid intrusion. She felt huge with all that fluid pumped into her.

A pushing motion around her asshole changed her perspective when she felt the vibrations of the probe sliding backward out of her body but the fluid stayed inside. A pushing pressure and a slight plop made Steph realize a sealing plug had been stuck in her ass to keep the liquid inside. Now she was beginning to panic, this was not funny and it certainly hurt, made her feel very uncomfortable. She could not move, she was very bloated with the liquid, and she was strapped down with her crotch open to the world. This was no longer entertainment - this was becoming torture.

That thought crossed her mind as she a finger touch the hood covering on her clit; she jerked as she felt the finger push on her clit and rub it twice, three times. As the finger pushed on her clit, the other fingers opened up her pussy lips and rubbed the inner edge of her vaginal opening with the oil. Steph jerked again as she felt the probe enter the outer vestibule of her pussy but did not go all the way in. It began expanding, holding her pussy open to the world. The probe made her jerk again as the center potion bumped into, and then slid into her pussy; then it slid right through her cervical opening into her womb.

Steph jerked about, she jumped, she screamed, she tried to move her body and pull her cunt away but to no avail; she was held firmly in place as the probe began to fill her womb with the same warm liquid. God, this really hurt as her womb was unduly stretched with more fluid. As quietly as it had started, the pressure holding the fluid in her womb decreased and it drained out her pussy. That was some relief, except her pussy was still held wide open to the world. She cared less where that fluid went, it was out of her. She could feel her inner self on display but the pressure in her bowels was distracting her thoughts. Up until she felt the fingers rubbing around her clit hood again.

That feeling intensified as the fingers started to tease her clit, and then slide around her outer pussy lips, causing her body to quickly lubricate itself. Her outer lips swelled with the quiet teasing and her clit literally ached with its fullness. The excess fluid pressure in her guts was pushing down onto her bladder nerves, which in turn her bladder was pushing down on to her G-spot area inside her pussy. Those nerves seemed to be connected directly to her nipples which were being vibrated by the table surface. Steph was trying as hard as she could to maintain her presence but she wanted so badly to hump the hand that was teasing her cunt.

The fingers, two of them now, slowly picked up a twirling speed motion between teasing her clit, pushing the hood back on and off her distended sexual appendage, and the outer lips of her pussy. She felt as if her skin was alive on her; every touch or flick on her clit made her torso twitch, and she wanted so badly to push her crotch into the fingers teasing her.

Steph felt the wave start somewhere in her gut and work its way through her abdomen muscles, her thighs, her hips, her ass and legs were having spasms and her cunt seized on the fingers stuck just inside her cunt as the first wave of the orgasm hit her. The extra fluid pressure inside her body pushing on her G-spot echoed the spasms, driving her into another, more intense orgasm then the first. Her pussy ejected her own female body fluids like a man shooting his cum- intense, massive, and quick. The strong hands pushed the hood completely back from her clit and moved so it was sticking out, took a hold on it like a small penis, and purposefully pinched her clit. This sent Steph out over the deep end; the orgasm drove her in to a table humping motion pushing the mound of her cunt right into the table hard and quick. The inverse pressure of her distended bowels reverberated spasms right into her cunt muscles, making her legs twitch; her asshole spasmed around the anal plug, causing some fluid to escape.

As Steph began to regain conscious awareness, she felt herself turned on to her back and her legs lifted into some stirrups. This made her cramp some with the excess fluid but she felt the strong hands push her ass cheeks apart and start to remove the asshole plug. She felt the plug shrink in size, letting the fluid come out along with whatever else was inside her. The strong hands were cleaning her, shaving the last remnants of hair from her pussy lips and legs; she had no energy to fight, even help but the hands did not seem to mind. She was in a state of euphoria as she had never felt before - her entire body was alive with pleasure but she was also well pleased with the warmth and after glow she felt from her massive orgasms. As Steph drifted into sleep while her feet were still up in the stirrups, she felt her rectum welcome and then protrude outward for a finger that was rubbing oil into her slightly sore rectal ring. The finger went in and out of her a few times, she fell asleep with it.

OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers
12