Abduction of Steph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers

"Ye..Ye..yes... ", answered a frightened Steph, "it's never goin' – goin' – goin'' going to get in me – i..i..it's too big."

"That's a possible reasoning, "said the voice," do you still trust the promise to never hurt, only pleasure?"

The tears flowed as Steph said, " I..I..I don ...don ... don't.. know!!" She held herself very still as the male body began to mover closer and the penis was right in front of her face now. She could see every ridge, every veined marking, and every part of the pinkish purple head pointing at her.

"I understand," said the smooth voice. "I will make you a deal so I can keep my promise."

"What kind of deal?" asked Steph, in a little girl voice that showed her fear.

"I will only put the head end between your pussy lips first,' said the voice, "when you can tolerate that, I will only push a little bit so your body does not cramp up and you do not freeze in fear."

Steph was thinking about this as she watch the body move away from her head and then she felt the strong hands on her thighs again. She stiffened at a touch to her pussy lips before she realized it was her captor's tongue. Up and down her slit it went until she was soaking again. Afraid, or not, her body was more than ready.

The mouth moved away, Steph felt her legs being moved farther apart. She froze when something felt pushed against her pussy lips – and then unfroze when she thought it was the tongue again. She immediately froze again realizing it was a lot wider and hotter than the tongue had been. Steph felt the head of the penis slide between her puffy pussy lips – up and then down again until it had traveled from her clit to past her asshole. Gathering her own sex fluids on its head and immediate shaft, she could feel now how velvety smooth the head was against her pussy. Back and forth it slid until she felt herself relax and let the strong hands tease her body again with a new toy.

Slowly, the head of the penis was settled in place between her pussy lips – she could feel the heat coming from the head like being near a bonfire. The weight of the head pushing against her body was a mild reminder of its size and the shaft behind the head that she was yet to feel. Just the pressure, right there, focused Steph's mind to that single –place on her body. Once more, her captor was keeping his promise to not hurt. She could not recognize the synthesized voice which was little concern at the moment. She had what was at least an 8 inch rigid penis lodged against her vaginal lips and it was not leaving without entering her one way or another.

"Okay," said Steph, "let's say this is an experiment in trust. What should I, the Lab Rat, do now?"

"What you should do, "said the voice, "is let your body and self relax so when the head begins to open you up, it will not hurt so much. The more you fight the more painful this well become. You will feel full like you have never felt before. Some women describe it like being stuffed."

Steph almost laughed – that was exactly what her best friend said what her boyfriend felt like the first time she screwed him – having something stuffed into her cunt. There was a point of reference she could understand. Steph let her body relax – she felt the soft-stiff head of the penis push, then part her pussy lips just at the opening of her pussy. No farther but she could feel the size of the head right at the entrance to her body. Her captor did nothing to go any farther inside her. That was good, and frustrating at the same time.

"Okay," said Steph, "that's not too bad, you can..." and before she could finish the sentence she felt the penis head enter into her pussy. The diameter of the head and shaft were a little more than her vaginal opening so the captor pushed a little until the penis head was lodged in her vaginal opening, and stopped. Steph's eyes were a round "OH" just like the shape of her mouth – that quick she had about one, maybe two inches of male penis inside her. She felt like it was stuck more than it was trying to fuck her body. She felt herself get wetter, and beginning to accommodate this small intrusion.

Steph felt a sudden hollowness in her core as the penis was slightly withdrawn. That didn't last long as the penis was slid back into place. This time it wasn't as bad as the first feeling – she was opening up for the intruder. And she was getting wetter by the second. She felt a little more pressure in her pussy and then felt the penis slide maybe an inch or two more into her. Okay, she thought, that's maybe 3 inches. I can live with this – so far.

The next motion caught Steph completely unprepared. Her captor begin to slowly rock this penis back and forth, in a little, back a little, never going any further in but never quite pulling totally out of her. At the same time, the captor had placed his thumb against her clit where it pushed her clit down on the wet, sliding shaft. The sensation was exquisite – Steph could just catch her breath as the next wave of pleasure slid through her body as the penis massaged her clit and clit hood. It didn't take long before Steph felt herself begin to shudder and start to hump herself against the very talented thumb

A huge, stunned look of amazement crossed Steph's face when she suddenly realized that, in the middle of the shuddering of that orgasm and her own body humping her crotch upward, she had shoved her entire pussy right down on to the penis until it hit bottom inside somewhere past her smile. That she felt unbelievably stuffed was not an understatement. She was in the middle if being fucked for the first time in her life and there had only been mild discomfort when it had slid all the way into her body. Lying there – Steph could feel the captor's body against her crotch; his balls were hanging against her ass cheeks.

Here she was – on a table with a lot of hard male dick insider her pussy.

"Here, look at what is inside you," said the voice as one of the strong hands handed Steph a small mirror.

After about 3-4 long breaths, Steph leaned to one side and then got the mirror in place to see between their bodies. She could immediately see how stretched her pussy lips were around the shaft of the penis, wet, glistening with her juices. Having no hair on her pussy also amazed her but what got her utmost attention was her distended clit. It was sticking up like a small red flag from its hood and looked like it would stay that way forever.

The next big "OOOH" crossed her mouth and mind as her captor started to pull back out o her body. Steph was watching with the mirror as the penis slowly retracted from her body. The penis came almost all the way back to the head, before stopping, waiting and then beginning to slide back inside her. It felt incredibly tight but it also felt so, so good. No at all painful like she expected. Again, she watched as the stiff shaft slide into and out of her in a smooth, easy rhythm.

Steph could feel the heat in her own pussy mix with the penile shaft heat on each stroke. It was amazing to her, the sensation – feeling each ridge, each vein, and each bump of the penile shaft coming in and out of her body. She had no comprehension of time; she could not count the number of strokes into and out of her pussy. It was no at like she had thought her very first time would be. That was a compliment to her captor – who was now her first lover and sex partner. She may have lost her hymen to sports; she had just lost her virginity to this total stranger. Steph bucked into her first orgasm with a dick all the way into her pussy and it felt soooooooo good.

"Ready to pick up the speed?" the voice asked her.

""What", said Steph as she was coming down from her first penile induced orgasm, "what do you mean pick up the speed?"

Steph's eye got even wider as her captor picked up the speed of hi stroking into her pussy. He was pulling out and pushing back in almost the entire length of his penis. That was almost 8 ½ inches sliding back and forth inside Steph. The speed, the friction, the constant contact of pussy and dick was like a light switch to her clit. She clicked on high happy and found that she could now wrap her legs around his back. Her feet went up high around his shoulders and she locked her ankles together. This pulled her cunt up on his dick with her clit jammed right against his pubic bone and the sliding shaft of his dick. Steph went into overdrive thumping and humping on his dick without him having to do any moving at all.

As soon as Steph realized what was her body and her emotions, she felt him drive his dick even deeper into her on every stroke Deeper, harder, faster, and then she felt his dick begin to swell even more. This was a little uncomfortable until she felt him ram himself up against her clit and pubic bone as he began to fire load after load of cum almost through her cervix directly into her inner core. The heat and the pulsing of his penis sent Steph out over the edge again and again until she was exhausted and just lay beneath him, totally sated and totally pleasured.

Steph felt the semi-limp penis slide out of her and a puddle of their combined fluids pour out of her distended pussy lips. She felt a moment of emptiness as her captor's penis slid out of her body. She had never in her entire life felt this well, nor this pleased. She had no idea her body was this capable of receiving this much pleasure. Her captor moved from over her to her side her and started wiping her body clean with a warm wash cloth. Steph could see the penis out of the corner of her eye, slick with the combined juices, not quite completely deflated. It was kind of a rubbed red color all over.

As Steph rolled on her side with the cleansing of her body, the penis was hanging right in front of her face. She could see how slick it looked with her juices and the captors cum all over the shaft, head, and surrounding ball sack. As her captor moved next to her, Steph could now make out even the smallest of marks, the surface colors, and see even the tiny pinkish bumps making up the crown of the head. Without being forced, Steph leaned her head forward and caught the head between her lips. Immediately she could taste both herself and her captor's body fluids. The captor stopped moving and stood still while Steph started to suck on the penis. As she made an "O" around the shaft behind the head, the penis began to swell in her mouth. Steph froze right there, waiting to see what the owner of this dick was going to do – wait for her or force this down her throat.

Steph felt a hand on the side of her upper face, and then felt the warm wash cloth touch the side of her head but no movement to change the position of the penis she was holding in her mouth. Steph sucked some more on the head and felt the penis begin to swell more and the heat started returning to it. Slowly, she bobbed her head up and down the head and shaft for as much as she could move without straining her neck. She could breathe through her nose without a problem. This was not bad; she knew what a penis tasted like but she had never tasted herself AND the penis together. That was unique – different; this one she wanted to suck because the aftershocks were still twitching through her slightly stretched pussy, Yep, stuffed was more than a good term – it was a very good term. Steph already knew this penis needed to replace itself in her pussy soon to help cure the aching she was feeling.

Very subtly, Steph felt her captor move toward her to be more in line with her mouth as she was slowly sucking on the now rigid penis. She could feel the difference between head and shaft with her tongue; the ridge of the head she was trying to nuzzle with her lips while using her tongue on the bottom side of the head where shaft became head, split joined into the body of the penis. As Steph moved her head around the shaft, she was learning as well as giving. Her one major disaster with being made to suck on someone had come to mind – but, the owner of this rigid tool had pleased her first – as well as over and over again, and was now letting her set her own pace in servicing the sex organ. She liked the feeling of not being rushed; she was able to explore and the owner did not flinch when she accidentally let her teeth scrape over the edge of the corona of the fully engorged head.

It took a moment for Steph to realize that the hand with the wash cloth had been using two fingers and stroking her cheek ever so slowly – like a mother would do with a baby breast feeding on a full nipple. That thought crossed her mind – "Yes, I am nursing, on a real dick" as Steph settled in to really suck more of the shaft into her mouth and back out again. She would not ever get all of this into her mouth or throat; the owner of seemed to not to be in any rush to make her take more, do more, or do less. Steph was discovering that she liked the feel of the penis head, its unique sponginess and softness, against the surface of her tongue. It also helped that she was not being pushed into taking more down her small throat.

The smooth voice asked her, "Do you trust more now|?"

Steph backed her mouth from the rigid penis and said, "I..I....I think so, you've lived up to your promises of not hurting, and I can feel you trust me enough to put your dick where I could bite it as well."

"Trust is a two-way street," said the smooth voice," to get, you must also give."

"And," said the voice in a slow, warming way, "you needed to be given moments with receiving trust, as well as giving trust ..."

As Steph thought about that comment – she still had no clue to whom her captor was or might be – she saw a drop of seminal fluid forming at the very tip of the slit in the penis head; she leaned back to her right and licked the drop from the spongy head. Not too bad, a little tangy or salty, but okay. She licked all over the penis head and went to take it back in her mouth when she stopped, thought a minute and stopped.

Letting it leave her lips, she asked, "IF I keep this sucking on you going, I'll let you get off in my mouth on one condition."

"And that is what condition?" asked the voice from above her.

"That," said Steph, "you don't try to force your dick down my throat. You can fu..fuc...fuck my face but please don't' make me suffocate."

There was a moment of silence, and then Steph heard the voice say, "Will try to not force it down your throat as long as you promise to swallow all that is put into your mouth."

Steph answered by putting her mouth back over the head of the now very hot penis and returning to the feeding baby style sucking she had been doing on it. She immediately felt the fingers caressing her cheek again, only this time they were a bit more directional in pulling her face closer to the penis than up and down. She obliged by taking more of the shaft into her mouth and sucking up and down on it as well as the spongy head.

She became aware the shaft of the penis was being slowly moved toward, and then away from her mouth about the same time she felt the hand on the back of her head. Steph sucked her mouth into a smooth O-ring shape around the penis shaft just behind the head and she was rewarded with the loose hand of her captor thumbing her left breast and nipple. There was no rush in the speed of the motion with the penis; a slow pumping rhythm that she could hold on to the shaft with her mouth while being squirming around as now both of her nipples were teased.

She could taste the increase of the seminal fluid coming from the penis before she felt it begin to swell some more in her mouth. No wonder my puss felt stuffed, though Step, as she felt the speed of the pumping motion pick up slightly. She wasn't sure her lips were going to be able to stretch much more; it wasn't uncomfortable but if this got much bigger it would be. Just as Steph thought that, she felt both hands holding her head and she panicked just a little. Her captor's penis head was now filling her mouth and the shaft motion was focusing her lips and mouth just around the corona of the head and the underside of the dick head.

Just as she thought she could not hold the head any more in her mouth, she felt the heat go up and the head swell again making it an almost uncomfortable tightness for her lips when the first shot of cum pulsed into her mouth. Steph froze for a split second and then started quickly sucking and swallowing, sucking and more swallowing as shot after shot of tangy cum filled any space inside her mouth. She felt her eyes water as the uncomfortable stretching of her lips around the penis was hurting a little. Without warning, she rocketed into an orgasm of her own when one of her captor's hands suddenly massaged her cunt and pinched her distended clit. The thought that she might be getting horny again had not come to mind since she was focused on having the penis in her mouth. Her legs shuddered and clamped around the hand between her pussy lips as her mouth became tighter around the penis head, sucking the last of the cum from its end slit.

The captor's hands came back to hold her head as the semi-rigid penis was pulled from between her lips. Steph had just stopped sucking in the middle of her orgasm to just hold the rigid sex organ deep in her mouth. She had swallowed all of the cum that had been fired again and again into her mouth; none had escaped her tight ring seal on the ring behind the head. A small string of fluid from the head to her lips stretched, then broke, as the captor moved the penis away from Steph's mouth as she caught her breath and calmed her own self back down from the sudden mini-orgasm pleasure tweak she had received.

Steph allowed her body to be splayed out and wiped down with the warm wash cloth and body oils. She felt her breasts gently handed, each nipple was deeply then lightly sucked on; the mass of each breast was massaged shoulder to stomach. Her pussy mound was massaged almost until she had another mini-orgasm but stopped just short of giving her pleasure again. When the mouth latched on to her clit again, she went right into an ass-to-table-thumping pushing her crotch into her captors face over and over until the captor gently let her body down onto the table. A quick lick on the clit sent her body into small twitches – every muscle was a direct hot link to her hyperactive, distended pleasure button sticking up like a flag pole.

Steph felt the breast massage to her very core. It was soft and thorough; magnificent in touching every spot, every sexual sensor in her skin, nipples, underside, topside, slope, and around to her sides. Her nipples were already hypersensitive and tender from the attention; this seemed to not cause any pain, only more pleasure and Steph was sure it had something to do with the oils.

As each breast was being caressed, the smooth voice asked her, "You have one place yet to be pleasured," it said; "that requires you to have implicit trust in the effort."

Steph thought; she knew her captor meant her asshole. She was thinking that so far – every promise, event the fast one on not jamming the dick down her throat – half been kept. "Will you be easy doing this, "Steph asked," because this will hurt, won't it?"

"Maybe a little at first," the voice said, "but, you also never wanted to have intercourse, either."

"Hmmm, ..." said Steph out loud, "but my cunt is made for sex and my asshole isn't. Or not normally..."

"True," said the voice, "with the same love and care, it can be equally entertaining."

Steph took a deep breath and then nodded her head in agreement. She allowed herself to have a feet put up in the stirrups again, and then massaged from the waist down. Slowly the hands worked around to her ass cheeks, pulling and tugging, moving her inner thighs back and forth, but never quite directly touching her butt hole or the area between her pussy lips and her rectal opening. This was okay, she considered, I'm gonna lay here like a damn exam pelvic and get a dick stuck in my ass, that's a novel thought.

OldDog
OldDog
131 Followers