Abduction of Steph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers

About then, her captor took her feet down and began to roll her over on to her stomach. Guess not like a pelvic, Steph mused. Steph's arms were placed comfortably on the table, and the table itself molded right to the size, placement and shape of her breasts, her stomach and lower groin, just before the heat slowly came on. I wonder if this person is going to tie my legs apart so he can fuck my ass with whatever is available? That crossed over Steph's mind as she felt her ass cheeks and lower back being rubbed with a oil and the wash cloth. The fingers moved up and down her ass crack, circling but not touching or probing her actual ass hole. A few times, her pussy lips were teased and her pussy was lightly probed with a finger but for the most part, it was left untouched.

Steph felt the strong hands pulling and pushing on the skin around her ass hole, rubbing across it. That was just a general massage – she still held her breath when she felt the first finger massage directly on the rectal ring. Not into her rectum, around it slowly and softly. Almost a tease, it seemed. Steph's face made an astounded "Oh" when she felt the warm, flat part of a tongue cross over, then circle her asshole. That was "different" she thought as the tongue came back to lavish her rectal opening and bottom of her pussy lips with constant attentions, probes into the middle with a stiffened tongue, and kisses around the crinkled ring. Steph could feel her self relaxing with the attention her as was receiving – as dirty as she thought it might appear this was just ...just ... interesting.

When the fingers began to tease her anal ring and rub oils into the tight muscle passage, she pushed her ass outward and backward to make her body open up more. Her thighs flattened as she pushed her ass hole backwards and more open. The reward was a well oiled finger carefully sliding just inside, back out, and then back in again. This was pretty cool, thought Steph – could hurt, but this person has done this before, and then the finger went all the way into her asshole. Steph did not move; the finger moved in and out, around, and all about the inside and outside of her rectal entrance. The motion was not anything like Steph expected, maybe the oil was helping but the touch felt very exotic. She didn't think it was dirty – different. She felt her nipples getting hard in anticipation of what was to happen. She already knew her pussy was so wet she was dripping.

Steph felt the hands stretching and pulling her asshole open and shut, open and shut so she tried to relax some more. As soon as she did, she felt something touch her anal opening, push a little, and then she felt more oil go inside her ass. That was different crossed her mind as she felt a different position on the table beginning to occur. Her head went down a little so she was now lying downward rather than flat. That made her ass go more up into the air but that was okay—no force was being used. She felt the one finger go around her as hole again and gently probe it until she relaxed and let it slide very slowly in to place. The position of the hand made her think it was the middle finger, not the index finger. In and out, the hand rubbed her rectal opening slowly and carefully, feeling inside and out.

As Steph became comfortable with one finger going in and out of her asshole, she felt a little bit of pressure as a second finger began playing with the tight muscle ring. She felt the mechanical pressure again and more oil covered her and entered her rear entry. Steph made herself think of relaxing –like she was going to use the bathroom to shit. AS soon as she did, her rectum ring muscle blossomed outward and the second finger got partly lodged in her ass. It was a bit disconcerting at first, the pressure was different and not exactly comfortable. The other hand was massaging around her thighs and butt cheeks, helping her stay relaxed. As the second finger made more progress, Steph felt that undeniable urge to shit. Since there was nothing inside to push outward thanks to the enema, she felt a little cramped as the second finger worked farther into her open asshole. This was not feeling good any more.

As Steph felt herself almost cramp from the intrusion into her rear entry, the smooth voice said to her, "close your eyes, breathe deepen and slow, and try to picture something calm and smooth to you."

Steph nodded, and was amazed that as soon as she began to think about the lake where her parent's cabin was located, and the lake, she breathed, relaxed, and the second finger slide right into her asshole. Both fingers began to slowly massage inside her opening until she did not feel so damn stuffed any more and her asshole did not hurt. She felt an airy emptiness as both fingers were withdrawn from her asshole. She waited and was rewarded as the tongue again slowly slid from her puss to above her asshole. She could feel fingers holding her asshole in place as something soft, pliable, and oily sliding around the rim. As the sliding became more pronounced, she knew it was the shaft of her captor's penis sliding up and down between her ass cheeks. The weight was pressuring her pussy lips open, then back up between her ass cheeks, right across her rectal opening. The friction was obviously teasing her body; her asshole was becoming hypersensitive to the differing pressures of the shaft crossing up and back, up and back.

Steph held her breath as she felt the hands pull her cheeks farther apart, and the hot head of the rigid dick was placed against the rim ring of her asshole. She did not breathe as she felt some pressure when her captor pushed his dick against her asshole and stop right there. She felt the heat from the head of the dick inside her ass; the anticipation was beginning to edge on her nerves. Her waiting was cut short when one of the strong hands quickly reached underneath her, pulled her pussy lips open, and pinched her clit. The sudden change in sensations made her buck backwards; her movement to get away from the rapid pinching drove her body completely back onto the dick, shoving all of it up her well oiled asshole. Steph stopped right there, realizing she had shoved the dick up her own ass just that quick.

Her captor did not move his position or push on his dick; Steph had never felt like this before. She had never even thought of sticking her finger in her own ass; now she had about 8-9 inches of rigid dick wedged up her ass and she could feel the heat radiating from in inside her. The stretch of her rectal ring was so quick that the initial pain was not much – just sudden, and now her asshole was jammed full of stiff dick, stretching her opening in a somewhat painful feeling. As she waited, the pain dulled into an overwhelming fullness and the sense that she could not move nor get this unstuck from her anal ring.

Steph held her breath again as she felt her captor begin to slowly pull his dick outward from her asshole. She felt the rectal ring pull backward along shaft of the penis as her captor's body moved away from her hips and ass cheeks. It wasn't painful in a sharp pain sense, it was like a sudden light cramping of the muscles. She couldn't tell how much was pulled out – she could feel the ridges of the shaft, the slickness as it slid slowly out of her asshole, and then the incredible fullness as her captor eased the entire shaft back into her asshole. Slowly, with constant pressure, her captor slid his entire penis into her asshole until he was pushing his body against hers and she was being moved with him. She felt his body push on the curve of her ass cheeks until they were flat. Then out again and back in again.

The oils already fingered into her asshole were helping her captor's rigid penis slide into and out of her rectal ring without much pain. Steph felt the smooth stroking inside her body, amazed that it actually did feel –well, erotic. Dirt, nasty, wrong did not come to mind – amazement that the smoothness of the penis shaft penetrating her asshole was actually feeling quite stimulating. She cold feel her nipples getting hot and hard again, and the constant rhythm up her ass was radiating into her cunt muscles.

As if on cue, she felt the strong hand slide around her hip bone again and reach upward into her pussy lips once more. As Steph froze, expecting a clit pinch again, she relaxed as she felt a gentle rubbing all around her clit hood and upper pussy lips. This really started her climbing back up the sexual ladder. As she flexed her inner thigh muscles with the erotic sensation, she felt her asshole tighten around the dick and make the rippling effect of the rectal ring on the ridges of the penis shaft more pronounced. As soon as Steph, felt her captor pull slowly almost out, and then start back in to her asshole, she flexed her inner thigh muscles again – the effect was dramatic. The sensation level almost doubled between the intruder motion in her asshole and the massaging of her clit.

Again, and again, higher and higher, Steph climbed sexually upward until the wave started to roll through her. Her thighs, knees and upper legs began quivering, her inner thighs were shaking, and then the spasm hit right in her cunt and spiraled outward. Her asshole spasmed around the rigid penile intruder, spiking the sensation from her asshole into her cunt and into her whole being. Steph couldn't hold her self up on the table; she was flopping like a fish out of water with the hooks still in her. Only this hook was jammed up her ass, sticking in and out of her as she felt wave after wave go through her entire being. The pumping did not stop, slow down, or speed up; just the strong hand was holding her hips in place while the other constantly, firmly kept massaging her clit and pussy.

Steph's body finally collapsed on the table arms gave out and her legs were quivering and literally twitching – the rigid dick still shoved into her well stretched ass. She felt her body being turned over; the rigid dick still inside her and it was never pulled out. She rotated on the dick like a barbecue spit stick. The strong hands pulled her body to the edge of the table as it remolded itself to her backside and shoulders. As she lay there, the strong hands lifted her legs onto her body so her knees were almost on her chest. This made her rear end hang out over the end of the table and her captor's balls lay in between her ass cheeks. Her captor lifted her still slightly twitching legs up to his shoulders, pushing his rigid penis all the way into her rectal opening.

Steph could see the shadow around her captor's head and upper body, but the focus of her attention was the wonderfully stiff object sticking into her ass. Never in her wildest dreams, or limited masturbation sessions, had she ever pictured anything remotely erotic as having a rigid, erect male hard on coming in and out of her read end. As she felt the rigid dick moving just slightly into her ass hole as her captor positioned her ass over the end of the table, she realized that this was something she had never expected – she loved it. From being afraid of sexual intimacy to having an orgasm induced by a dick shoved up her ass; that was a leap of faith. No, trust – the word crossed into her mind and stayed. She not only trusted her captor, she was now looking forward to more pleasure and more pleasing.

Steph felt the rigid dick shoved all the way up into her asshole until her captor's body was against her crotch. She smiled as she felt her captor flex his muscles, making his penis ripple throughout her anal opening. The hands began to massage her breasts again, tweaking her nipples until they were pebble hard, aching for more attention. As one hand played with her nipples, she felt her body twitch as her clit was flicked back and forth and the other hand began to finger her pussy lips And the opening to her pussy. The ripples through her body were wonderful. She felt the dick in her ass beginning to slowly stroke into her asshole again. Almost all the way out until the shaft was hanging against her lower ring, and then all the way back into her until her captor's balls rubbed on her ass cheeks. Once again, it amazed her how good this was beginning to feel.

Steph looked up at her captor as he was almost halfway over her, stroking his rigid dick in to her ass, pulling and teasing her clit while rubbing her tits with the other hand. She still had no idea how long she had been there, she no longer cared. The pleasure treatment was most definitely working to her happiness – and her horniness. Steph figured it was time to go for broke and ask the question.

"If I ask who you are," Steph ventured, "will you hurt me?"

"No," her captor said, "Because you have known me for a long, long time."

"What?" she said, "what do you mean I have known you a long time?"

"Yes," her captor said as the speed of the stroking into her ass had picked up a little bit, with a slight side to side in the stroke, "you've known me all your life."

Steph was thinking on that; she found it harder and harder to focus with the dick in her as creating more and more pleasure peaks in her body. As the strokes picked up speed, and more depth each time sliding into her ass. Steph was wondering who she knew her entire life that could orchestrate this kind of action, and who could know how to treat her so she would want to be fucked so well. Her concentration shifted again as her captor purposefully flexed his penis in such a manner to make it more rigid, rise higher, and rub on the upper wall of her rectum making it lift and push again her vaginal walls. That was pushing her higher still.

"When," her captor spoke, "you reach orgasm again; I will introduce myself to you."

Steph thought that was an "oh, well" idea until her clit was flicked again and her captor started suckling her nipples. The speed of the stroking into her ass was now really pushing her higher and higher, she knew she would get there soon – and then her captor reached between her legs, too some of her pussy fluids to rub on her clit, and gripped it tightly. Her legs spasmed around her captor, trying to pull her cunt and clit up against his hand, pulling his dick tighter into her asshole. She was pulling, flexing, pulling, and harder pulling into his body as she began to uncontrollably quiver again.

AS soon the quivers began, she felt the one hand leave her breasts and she felt rather than saw the lights change around her. She could see her captor's body again, leaning over her form and pounding his rigid dick into her ass at a fast, full length pace. She watched between the sexual tremors firing through her body. Twitching her mind and soul, as her captor took off his mask .......

Steph smiled a wondrously shocked smile as she felt the dick humping into her ass swell to an uncomfortable thickness and being pumping load after load of cum deep into her body. "Hi, baby," her daddy said. "Happy birthday."

OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers