Abduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia could not stop him, could not prevent the fondling hand touching and stroking her breasts, pulling at her nipples and doing all the things men like to do with breasts - indeed she would like to do with Natasha's breasts.

"Oh Tabitha, I'm neglecting you my dear."

Celia could not see in the dark but knew he was undoing her top and bringing out her big breasts and doing the same things he had done to her.

"Do you know what the boys do when they are frightened girls? No? It'll make you laugh, it will! They hold their willies - yes really! I know, I know it is such a shame for girls not to have willies. I know you each wish you had one but, but if you like, you can hold mine. See if it makes you feel better. I expect it will."

Celia almost snorted; what a silly male idea that girls had some sort of penis envy; who would want one of those flopping around day in, day out; a girl's 'arrangement' so much neater. But she was not surprised at all at wanting, really wanting to hold the old man's penis; something had been done to her mind; something which made his suggestion into her desire. She knew; knew she was being manipulated but could do nothing about it. Natasha, she was sure, would feel the same.

"You can hold it first, Emily-Sue."

Celia found her hand, almost of its own accord, making its way towards the old man's pyjama bottoms, felt the bow of the pyjama cord but, rather than undoing it, slipped her hand through the fly and all of once there it was in her hand, soft, warm and, of course, pliable as she knew it would be. It would be very different with the 'minders' but Mr Levinson seemingly could not 'get it up.' Celia held it tightly. It felt so good, so comforting.

"It'll feel even nicer if you move your hand and stroke it. It's what the boys do - a lot."

Celia was quite sure that was true and her hand did what Mr Levinson told it to. He let out a sigh.

"Tabitha, would you like to hold me too? Take it in turn girls. Emily-Sue you hold my balls, you know what they are, it is almost as good whilst Tabitha takes my willy in hand. Gently though, you know how careful you have to be with a boy's balls."

The old man's hands were not still, one was slipping down Celia's stomach and touching the waist band of her pyjamas. A finger slipped under the elastic. Celia wondered how the old man was going to explain that. One finger, two fingers, a whole hand on her mons and a finger feeling for her hairless slit.

"Such a shame for you Tabitha, and you Emily-Sue; no willies. Wouldn't it be nice, in the thunderstorm to hold each other's willies?"

Celia felt her legs being parted as the hand delved deeper within the cotton pyjama bottom.

"But this..."

Celia felt her clit being held gently between a finger and thumb. A gentle touch.

"These, are your little willies - yes really - boys' are just so much bigger but, even so, it feels nice if they are held; doesn't it girls? Really nice!"

And suddenly it did, her clit was on fire, the wetness pouring from her body. Celia gasped as she felt her clit being rolled between the old man's finger and thumb.

"Funny to think you really do have little willies after all!"

Celia knew the old man was enjoying himself, lying there in his bed with two young girls fondling his genitalia and being able to do the same with them: but she had not expected to like the experience herself but now...

"Is that nice girls? Do you feel safer holding my willy? Would you feel safer right down inside my bed, right under the covers? Would you feel best of all if you had something to suck - perhaps, no... perhaps yes. Would you'd like to suck my willie, Tabitha? I expect you would."

There was movement in the bed. Celia knew it was Tabitha doing as she was told. How had this man gained this power, this control over them? She could not understand it or how she was so loving the touch of his fingers or how she had so quickly become 'wet' for him. Much more of his gentle fondling of her clit and she was going to come.

"Emily-Sue, why don't you go down the bed and hide with Tabitha; hide from the nasty thunder and lightning and suck my willie."

It must have been lovely for the old man to just lie back in his bed and feel the two girls down his bed taking it in turns to suck his flaccid penis.

Celia burrowed down the bed, just as she used to when little, but there in the warm darkness was Natasha. They kissed - with tongues - but not for long. Celia's desire to suck was too strong. Such a relief, such a comfort to feel the old man's soft cock in her mouth. Leaving Natasha's mouth she had searched and her lips had found it in the darkness all wet from Natasha's own mouth. Her tongue playing with the slack foreskin, sliding on the smooth skin of the glans and tickling the little hole. She had felt Natasha's hot breath on her cheek, her tongue slipping wetly along before sliding to her mouth to try and take the cock from her. Instinctively she had moved forward taking not just the limp penis but the man's balls and scrotum into her mouth - the whole package - trying to stop Natasha getting any. Celia's desire was to keep it all to herself and just suck until it...

Celia realised this was not herself; not her natural generous nature, nor how she should be with her friend. She relented and released and the girls took it in turns, alternately licking together and then sucking singly. They soon realised if they put their mouths together they could both tongue-play in and out of each other's mouths whilst also enjoying the feel of the lovely soft penis at the same time, their tongues slipping all over it together. It was so soft and pliable without any of the strength and firmness of the two minders' penes or the other old men of the evening. So soft, so seemingly without threat or potency but Celia knew the appearance was deceiving. The old man was enjoying all the sensation and could most certainly 'come' - and would do so.

She knew she was being used; had been used a lot that day but could do nothing but obey the old man - but at least she was close to Natasha, intimate with her.

They kissed again, their tongues mingling. But they could not leave the old man alone for long. Natasha broke the kiss and her lips moved to the penis. It was ever present with them in the warm dark of the bedclothes; soft and wet with their saliva. After a little suck, Natasha passed it to Celia, pushing it with her tongue into her mouth. Natasha had sucked the protective foreskin over the soft knob but with her lips Celia pushed it back, rolling it down the soft head, exposing the sensitive glans and fraenum. She held the knob in her mouth, holding it just below where the floppy shaft began. Celia's tongue tickled away, even trying to burrow into the little slit. There was no warning, no tap on her head or groan that she could hear but, suddenly, it was producing, releasing the old man's semen into Celia's mouth. She sucked and the whole little thing slipped into her mouth, spurting away - spasm after spasm.

Celia turned her head, letting the penis leave her mouth, towards Natasha. Once again a kiss. It seemed so the right thing to do - share the semen with her friend. Natasha's probing tongue found it, the thick, salty reservoir in Celia's mouth. Their tongues going in and out of each other's mouths coated in the stuff, stirring it around and playing with it. They returned to the penis. Unlike other men it was no different pre or post orgasm - just the same limp softness. They both suckled on it again but drew little further product from the little thing.

The girls resurfaced, one either side of the old man. He put his arms around them and cuddled them both.

"There, there, less frightened now? A nice little suck on my willy has made you feel better hasn't it? I thought it would. No, Tabitha, That wasn't me having a little wee. But you were not alarmed. It is something special - special for big girls and aren't you getting big girls!"

"Big girls don't suck on thumbs but willies. Sucking on a willy is comforting, like a thumb but better, and if you are really frightened or really need comforting boys - big boys - can make that special stuff just like I did for you girls. It was nice wasn't it - really nice. It was comforting wasn't it? Who was the lucky girl?"

What nonsense the old man was talking but there was nothing Celia could do but listen and, yes, his semen had been nice - really nice in retrospect. She found herself wishing for more - how odd. She had to answer,

"Me, sir."

"Lucky you Emily-Sue but I expect I can make some more for Tabitha tomorrow if she likes - or needs."

"I shared it, sir, with Nat... Tabitha."

"Did you now! You are a kind, generous girl, Emily-Sue!"

The wave of pleasure that swept over Celia was a surprise. She was even more than happy with the way he patted her bottom as if in approval. His control over her mind was so strong, so surprising, so effective. She felt really happy. Was this what it was all leading to? So in the end she and Natasha would simply not want to leave; would voluntarily choose to be the playthings of this old man and his friends. Were the minders friends or mere servants allowed to take their pleasure with their master's toys when not interfering with his own plans? The thought of the minders brought their big penes to mind. In the dark Celia licked her lips. The old man's suggestions had clearly had their effect - she would really like to suck them both and make them come - mmm yum!

But the old man seemed in no hurry to send them from his bed and of course she knew the minders had only recently come - when they had forcibly taken Natasha and herself down on the sand. Perhaps they would not be able to get their penes 'up' again. Celia pouted in the darkness. She had not at all liked being forced on the beach but now she would not half like a suck! One big penis for her and one for her friend.

"Now time for sleep girls. You've a busy day tomorrow."

'A busy day being fucked, no doubt,' thought Celia.

"You don't want to be ashamed of your bodies or embarrassed or anything. I know young girls get self conscious when their breasts start to grow and they get hair 'down there.' Boys are the same, self conscious about their willies especially when they stick up in the air. But you shouldn't be and the boys shouldn't be. As a special treat I've a lady, a nice lady, coming tomorrow to fit you for your very first brassieres. Won't that be nice! We might also get the net out play volleyball on the beach and have ice creams just like last year. I do hope it's a sunny day but we must remember the sun cream. We don't want you getting burnt! Now off to sleep."