Abduction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooaahwoah,"

Celia watched the melting, creamy streams running this way and that from the scoop of ice cream resting so uncomfortably in 'that' depression. Saw Natasha wriggling and trying to dislodge it but the clenching of her nether lips and vaginal entrance - using all the muscles of her perineum - seemed to have quite the opposite effect. Rather than ejecting the ice cream she was drawing the melting scoop inwards, almost as if her vagina was eating it! Celia so wanted to help her friend; to apply her tongue and scoop up and swallow the so cold ice cream. Indeed, stick her tongue right into her friend.

But she was not permitted. Instead the old man added a second scoop to the 'tub.'

"Ooaahwoah,"

More icy coldness on Natasha's private parts. More wriggling and attempts to remove the coldness. Clearly it all got too much for the minder seeing the wriggling and pulsating of the dark girl's sex. He did what Celia wanted to do only with his penis not his tongue. He released Natasha's legs but before she could bring them down he was on her and inserting himself. Celia watched his big knob push at the ball of ice cream, squash it a bit and then push it right into Natasha.

"Ooaahwoah,"

But he was on her, his erection firmly in her, going all the way and pumping in and out. Celia could see it all - see how creamy the ice cream had made it all.

"Fuck, this is wonderful. The heat and the cold."

Celia watched the man's hairy bottom pushing away, watched his balls rising and falling as they slapped against Natasha's bottom hole. The strange squelching sounds from the amount of semi melted ice cream inside Natasha as the erection plunged in and out. It came to Celia to give the man a taste of his own medicine. She picked up the ice cream scoop - the old man did not stop her - and scooped up another ball of ice cream and applied it right to the man's balls. With her hand she held it there.

"Oh fuck wow,"

Celia had a job holding the ice cream against his balls because he was pounding Natasha so hard. Clearly ejaculating, clearly really, really enjoying it: the ice cream on his balls seeming to have had quite the reverse effect she'd hoped.

"Language!" Said the old man. "Emily-Sue. Greedy again I see, Three scoops all in one go. Well, go on lick!"

Celia had to obey, had to put her head between his legs and found herself licking the minder's hairy balls - hairy balls covered in melting ice cream - whilst he was still embedded in her friend. Indeed found herself licking both still moving shaft and her friend as well.

Dripping both cum and ice cream the penis was removed leaving Natasha's sex a remarkably creamy mess.

"Tabitha, do you want to finish what's in your tub?"

Natasha shook her head, "I, I can't reach."

The minders too shook their heads.

"Well greedy little Emily-Sue you'd better finish it up."And so Celia found herself with her face between her friends thighs once more tasting and lapping up a mixture of cold creamy melted ice cream and semen. Awfully, bizarrely, it was actually something she could get to rather like!

12