Abduction Pt. 06

Story Info
A moonlit walk on the beach for the abducted girls.
5.3k words
4.37
20.4k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers

Part 6 - A Moonlit Walk

Dinner that evening was not so formal but everyone was dressed. The girls, of course, in their neat school uniforms complete with their new brassieres - Natasha's pointy chest rather dramatic.

To Celia, Natasha looked so pretty, so sweet and so obviously not a schoolgirl despite her clothing. The pretence of the old man so ridiculous. Such a stupid pretence - Natasha and she were university students, not even in their first year.

There were no visitors waiting, which was a relief to Celia. She could easily have imagined walking out of her bedroom from dressing in her neat uniform to find another two gentlemen in dinner suits or perhaps four gentlemen or even two couples, male and female, perhaps with an interest in the chastisement of young ladies or just the mandatory fucking and otherwise sexual enjoyment of young ladies.

But it was just the old man casually dressed in a cotton short sleeved shirt and shorts and the two 'minders' similarly casually attired.

The girls stood waiting to see what would happen. Would it simply be dinner or was something entirely different planned.

"Such a pity you have got to go home tomorrow but all holidays come to an end - they do, alas, come to an end."

There had certainly been a lot of coming, thought Celia, but did this really mean they were going to be released? Was it all nearly over?

"We have a few visitors tomorrow morning. Some old friends just passing through. Popping in for a morning coffee and something to nibble. I hope you will make them welcome, young ladies."

More penes, thought, Celia. She guessed the import. More penes being pushed into her dear friend and her. More than a nibble no doubt - though she was sure they would be presented for her mouth to suck as well. But perhaps the ordeal was nearly over. At least nobody had taken an interest in her bottom. She did not think she could stand that.

The old man picked up his walking stick and with its curved handle lifted the pleats of the girls' skirts one by one. First Natasha and then Celia. It seemed an odd thing to do with schoolgirls. Old men might well like the idea of lifting the girls skirts and seeing their plump thighs and knickers but they just did not do that. It was not a temptation they succumbed to in polite society.

"Good, you have your regulation underwear on and I can see you have put your training brassieres on. Exciting for you!"

The meal progressed perfectly normally until pudding.

"You've been very good girls, dressing for dinner as I like. I really don't think it is done to sit and eat with swimming costumes or for men to dine with their tops off. Just not the done thing. But as we've got nearly to the end of dinner and you are on holiday you can get out of your school clothes into your beach things - except of course we don't bother with such things do we! Come let me help. Tabitha come here."

The old man seemed to take the greatest delight in undressing Natasha; his hands first reaching up inside her skirt and pulling her knickers down. His fingers on the white buttons of her blouse undoing them before pulling it off; his fingers undoing the clasp of her skirt and letting it fall to the floor exposing her shaved mons and round bottom.

"Oh, you want me to leave your brassiere on? You girls and your new training brassieres. Aren't you big girls now!"

Celia thought Natasha certainly was. Her flawless dark skin so nicely set off by the white bullet brassiere holding her ample chest. Would they be lovers in the future when released? She so hoped so!

Then it was Celia's turn to feel the old man's fingers. So delicate and so creepy. His undressing of her was really one long grope.

So the two girls found themselves eating their cheesecake and yet more ice cream dressed solely in their new brassieres; their bare bottoms on the chairs.

"Did you say, girls, your bottoms had got a bit itchy; a bit uncomfortable? Perhaps it's the sand. Let me have a look. Come here Emily-Sue and lie over my knees.

Celia's heart sank. The old man had all of a sudden developed an interest in her bottom.

The indignity of not only having her legs rather spread by the old man but him parting her bottom cheeks and staring at her anus.

"I think some ointment. This make is very good."

He seemed - rather coincidentally - to have a tube in his pocket.

Celia made to rise.

"It's not..."

"It is! Very itchy. Your bottom needs soothing, doesn't it?"

And it did. It really did. She began to wriggle.

"And you too Tabitha."

All of a sudden it seemed Natasha could hardly sit still in her chair.

The tube was squeezed and horror of horrors the old man's finger was rubbing round and round her rubbery orifice. The ointment was far from soothing: quite the opposite, not so much simply stinging as fiery.

"Aaagh. It's burning."

The old man had to hold her down. Celia knew her buttocks were alternately clenching and releasing with the discomfort - the pain. She could not help herself.

"Aaagh no, no - not inside. Please, aaagh it's worse! Let me go. Let me go to the sea. The cool water..."

The old man had not just rubbed her anus but had pushed a finger into her. A finger seemingly loaded with the burning ointment.

She made to run but was easily stopped by a minder. There was no chance to reach the sea and the water. She was held down firmly across the dining table. Her brassiere clad breasts pushed against the wood. Celia could hear the protests being made by Natasha but clearly to no avail. The ointment was being applied to her rubbery orifice and, no doubt just like with her, the old man would push his finger in.

It was getting no better. Against her head she could feel Natasha's hair. She too spread-eagled against the opposite side of the table.

Celia lay like that for a good five minutes, her bottom seemingly on fire. Panting and sweating, with her buttocks just clenching and unclenching trying to relieve the pain. What sort of gratification were these men getting watching girls bottoms wriggle and their anal orifices pulsate?

Almost as suddenly as the burning started it seemed to be going away leaving a certain numbness. Celia relaxed her cheeks.

"Better now is it, girls? Now for the second ointment. This needs to go in deep and comes with special applicators."

"Special applicators?"

Celia could feel something firm and slippery against her anus. What was it - some sort of special anal syringe? It would need to be rounded at the end to go in...

Suddenly Celia realised - realised just what was pushing against her bottom. One of the minders penes, his rounded knob, no doubt liberally coated in a cream to protect it from the fire of the first ointment.

"No!" It was the two girls in unison.

Celia had never wanted a penis in there; had never wanted to try anal intercourse but now, with the penis already partly lodged, she was experiencing just that. She could only just feel it through the numbness but knew it was going in. It was stretching her open in a way she had never wanted. One of the minder's big thick cocks was entering her bottom - and he did not seem to be stopping at just the entrance but, rather, was going further and further in. She felt his thighs against her bottoms cheeks. A man, whose name she did not know, now had his penis completely inside her bottom. A very large penis.

There was some gentle bottom fucking, the man sliding himself within her but not to completion: instead she was made to stand up - with the erection still in her bottom - and walk a few steps towards the old man. Then the minder reached down and lifted her up with his hands under her thighs so she was supported by a penis right in her bottom and one hand under each thigh. Celia's glance went straight to her friend, straight to her friend's sex and there it was all open and visible - Natasha's pretty lips, the bump of her clitoris and her unoccupied vaginal opening - but very strangely hanging just beyond her vagina were a pair of balls. Very little of the other minder's penis in Natasha's bottom could be seen but it was most definitely there.

The men had taken the opportunity to undress whilst the girls had been writhing on the table. The minders were now 'occupied' but the old man was taking the greatest interest in the girls - and the men were very clearly presenting the girls to him for his inspection. They were standing still just holding the girls out to him.

The men must have been very strong because they had to stand there for quite a time whilst the old man examined or, more accurately, played with them. First he enjoyed bringing his tongue into play on their exposed sexes and then, as he had done before, rubbing his flaccid penis over the brown and white skin of their thighs - ever so gently - before moving to their sexes. Held as they were he could even manage to push his flaccid member inside Celia a few times but mostly he seemed to just enjoy rubbing up and down the soft skin.

"Go on boys move a bit. Get your applicators working."

He seemed to enjoy the vicarious movement caused by the men working the girls bottoms. It made the sex whichever of the girls he was touching move against him - no doubt a lovely rubbing against his own sensitive skin. Celia almost felt sorry for him unable to achieve an erection - almost, but not quite.

The minders had held the girls open for the old man to play. All their sex had been exposed for him to stroke with his soft knob. Only their bottoms had been plugged.

Finally, "Ah yes!"

Celia felt the warm spurting of the old man's limp penis on her sex as his hand sought and squeezed her brassiere clad breasts. Inside her rectum the minder's very erect cock was moving.

The old man slumped back in a chair breathing heavily, his penis dribbling. Clearly he was a little worn out by his activities. He waved towards the men, "Go on, finish the application."

Celia's thighs were released and she was, once again, bent over the table right next to Natasha and then the men really got to work. The squelching noises - the sound of the twin erections pumping the girls arses - was rather obscene. There was nothing the girls could do but lie there and accept what was being done to them - accept the big organs were in their bottoms, were being slid and about to do their 'thing.'

Grunts from the men indicated the girls' ordeal was coming to an end - the men were coming in their ends! Long powerful strokes in and out of their bottoms as the men spurted their fluids.

"Better?" asked the old man. "Say thank you to the boys. Thank you for applying the ointment in your bottoms."

The hardness, the fullness was still there, Celia knew she was not going to forget this. A man had done the unmentionable and actually come in her bottom. She found herself thanking the man, unable to disobey the old man.

"You said you wanted a swim. Why don't the boys take you down whilst I drink my coffee."

The two girls were uncorked - and the withdrawal certainly made a sound - and carried across the men's shoulders down to the sea where they were thrown in. Celia was pleased to be able to wash away the old man's semen, the ointment and the minder's semen which kept leaking from her bottom. It was good to swim around in the cool water under the light of the moon. The minders too swam and seemed, having thrown the girls in, happy to leave them to their own devices - for a time.

Back at the beach house a little while later the old man proposed a moonlit walk to settle the 'digestive system.' Celia was very conscious that part of her digestive system still felt very used and unsettled but there was nothing she or Natasha could do but comply.

As usual they were all naked on the darkened beach. It was warm and there was no discomfort. In happier circumstances the walk would have been lovely. The sound of the sea, the smell of the salt and just strolling on the wet sand, sometimes in the surf.

They met a few people out walking and got a few strange glances. Celia was not sure she liked being ogled by moonlight but she had already that weekend had more than a few men ogling her naked body and, of course, doing rather more.

A delightful little cove and more naked swimming. Perhaps the men were not yet able to get their penes 'up' yet and so the girls were unmolested. Celia could easily imagine had the men been up to it how easy and pleasant it would have been for them to take the girls in the water. Hard erections slipping from the cool salt water into Natasha and her warm nests and leaving something behind.

Further on, Celia could see the lights of another beach house.

"Some friends of mine are here, Shall we visit?"

Celia thought they could not just walk in like this and Natasha said so.

"Don't worry, Tabitha, they are just men. They won't worry about little girls and their naked little bodies."

Four men were there; the party just walked in on them and found them; they were sitting drinking beer in just swimming trunks.

"Hi Stephen, out for a walk?"

Beer was offered. Beer was accepted but the old man said it was 'Cokes' for the girls.

The men seemed to pay very little attention to Natasha or Celia despite their nakedness and obvious charms. It surprised Celia. This was not what she expected. Were these men not 'in' with the old man? Had she and Natasha not been brought here to be used, or rather abused, by these men? Were they perhaps gay - here on a beach holiday and happened to know the old man?

The conversation flowed but the girls were not part of it. The subject turned to the differences between people. Not really between the sexes but between people.

"Tabitha," said the old man, "told me something quite droll the other day or rather said something. She said that whilst noses for example varied a lot, some big, some small, some round, some pointed, men's willies were all the same."

"The innocence of young girls!"

"I never did," Natasha protested.

"Sssh," went the old man. "But, of course, I explained to her that they vary a lot."

There was a general nodding of heads amongst the men.

"Why don't you compare, Tabitha. Go on, my friends won't mind. You know where their penes are; you can see the bulges in their trunks - bulges you girls do not have. You choose whose to look at first. Go on; they won't bite - though they might get bigger." He looked around at the men as if they were about to say something.

"It's all right, the girls know about that." He turned back to the girls, "Go on, don't be shy, don't be frightened. You know what to do if you are frightened, don't you Tabitha? You know what to do. What do you do?"

Celia knew exactly the answer the old man wanted and so did Natasha but she was trying not to give it. Her pretty face contorted as she tried not to speak. But it was no good. The conditioning too strong.

"I... I... we, I mean... we don't... yes we should... we should suck on a willie."

All the men nodded as if this was absolutely the right thing for girls to do. It would have been comical if Celia had not known what would come next.

"Yes, Tabitha, quite right. But there is no need to be frightened. So whose are you going to choose first to look at? Go on."

Celia watched as Natasha got up and walked over to the men who stood up as she approached. She just put her hand inside one man's trunks and pulled out his tackle. One moment it was simply a bulge in his trunks: the next it was out for all to see. The power the old man had over Natasha and herself was frightening. They had to do what they were told. Natasha had been made to just casually pull a man's penis and his balls out of his swimming trunks and leave them hanging there. What would she be made to do next?

"Tabitha, go on. It will make you feel better."

Celia watched as Natasha knelt and her so full and pretty lips closed around the limp penis.

"Is that better?"

Natasha was nodding, her head going up and down whilst between her lips Celia could see the penis begin to firm.

"Big in your mouth isn't it, Tabitha? Don't men get so big and strong? Well, if one is big, then perhaps all of them need to be big for you and Emily-Sue to compare. They would not all be the same if one was big and the others small, would they Emily-Sue?"

Celia had to reply. She found herself speaking even though she did not want to. "No, they all need to be big."

"There's a good girl. Now Emily-Sue, you go and bring their willies out."

And Celia had to delve; had to put her hand in each of the remaining three men's swimming trunks and pull out their 'equipment.' Her hand pushed inside the waistband and grasping the soft(ish), warm organs, bringing them out in the open. All of a moment there were seven sets of male genitalia on display.

"And...?"

Celia knew, knew exactly what the old man wanted her to do. She looked from one penis to the next; two semi hard, the other already fully erect. It had been bad enough with the minders and the old man but now she seemed almost surrounded by men and their penes - and she had not missed the stirring from the minders. She and Natasha were going to have to deal with six of the things and she knew the old man would insist the girls brought them to a conclusion one way or another.

Celia chose the fair haired man to suck first, though it probably made little difference - she was sure the old man would expect her to take all in her mouth. His penis still a little soft and wobbly.

She sank to her knees and with her mouth lifted it up; the knob was surprisingly cold in her mouth - perhaps he had been swimming not so long ago - but as the blood pumped that changed. Celia's tongue moved. There was no point in delaying. The sooner she and Natasha got the penes to discharge the sooner they could be back at the beach house and be in bed.

From one erection to another; both Natasha and Celia moved around shuffling on their knees around all of the mem until all the men - except Mr Levinson - were strongly erect.

"Well girls," Mr Levinson put his arm around each and got them to stand. "What do you think? Do the boys look really fine or silly like that?"

"Silly," said Celia.

The old man patted her bottom.

"And you Tabitha, do you think they are all the same now?"

And they were not, they really were not. Some were definitely longer, some thicker, some more veiny, some with long foreskins, one clearly without; some curved like a banana, some as straight as a die, some really pointing up in the air, some pointing straight ahead; some with drooping balls sacks whereas with others it was difficult to see the tightly drawn up balls. But they were all erect. All capable.

"No, no they are different."

"Which do you like the best? Go on touch and feel as you decide."

Celia watched her so black friend, beautifully naked, fingering the men's penes. It was, surprising to her perhaps, a rather erotic sight. She looked at the six erections. Never, she thought, was she likely to see six men erect at one time again in her life. It might well be that the old man would also ask her which she liked best.

Which did she? They were all so strong, so manly, so beautiful like proud sceptres... so wonderful and... Fuck! What was she thinking? What had the old man done to her mind?

"This one, sir." Natasha was holding one of the four other men's erection, gently moving the foreskin in her hand.

"And whose do you like the best, Emily-Sue? Which one is your favourite? I expect you girls think they are all wonderful but which is your number one?"

Celia had to choose. She chose the rugged and thick one rising from a profusion of black curly hair. She was not quite sure why she chose that - perhaps because it was the most upstanding. Her hand closed around it though her forefinger did not meet her thumb.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers
12