Abduction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"You know about Man Milk don't you Tabitha, don't you Emily-Sue?"

The girls nodded their heads. Celia knew where this was leading.

"Man milk is good for girls. Something hot to drink before bed."

Again they could do nothing but nod in agreement.

"You can be milk maids and serve the milk fresh for each other."

Celia had the sudden thought of Natasha and she dressed in blue gingham frocks seated on milking stools and working a whole herd of men; milking them into tin pails; the cum squirting like milk from a teat, frothy and white like milk, only rather thicker; the men's balls unnaturally swollen and swinging slowly as each man produced a remarkable amount of 'man milk;' her hand working the man, squeezing the penis and sliding the foreskin as the spurting went on and on. Natasha's pretty black hand doing the same as her man's 'milk' squirted into the pail before they moved on to the next.

It was not quite like that! The girls did not have milking stools, the girls did not have milk maids outfits and the men did not 'produce' in vast quantities. Nonetheless Celia found herself working her man and Natasha hers with a view to wanking cum into the other girl's mouth. It was what they had been told to do.

"You love the fresh salty taste don't you girls?"

Celia certainly did. She frowned. Did she really - that much?

"I think mine's about to come," warned Natasha.

Celia opened her mouth wide to be ready and, sure enough, as she did so the delicious, salty, hot spurting began. Celia was amazed at just how lovely it did taste; so much so that she did not want to waste a drop; her mouth closed over the knob as Natasha continued to work the stalk. Celia sucked in pleasure; she knew so well that it was the old man's doing, he had told her how much she would like the semen and she did - she really did!

And then it was Natasha's turn. Celia so keen for her friend to enjoy the same pleasure but despite its girth and rugged appearance when her penis ejaculated it produced nowhere near as copious a quantity as Natasha's had done for her. Not a good milker!

So strange though to be holding and working a man's erection - yes, she had done that before many times with boyfriends - but to be aiming it, so it sent its stuff into another girl's mouth? It was actually quite fun working away at it, encouraging it into spasm and then aiming it. A sort of target practice like some friends she knew did over at the firing range but she held a very different pistol with a very different target: not the bull's eye but Natasha's mouth! Celia was smiling, almost giggling - the old man's influence, as she so well knew.

Just a sigh from the man and he was coming - his stuff spurting from his penis into Natasha's mouth,; Celia saw her tongue licking and catching it with enthusiasm and then her lips came forwards, closing over the knob, as Celia's hand continued to move up and down the shaft, her fingers alternately touching Natasha's lips and then retreating, backwards and forwards. She was wanking the man into Natasha's mouth as Natasha sucked.

"Another one?" she asked conscious the man had not produced a lot for her friend.

"Mmmm, please!"

"My dears, you are really enjoying the Man Milk aren't you, but remember you've only four left."

Celia looked and there were indeed only four erections left. Four loads left - two each - unless any of the men or Mr Levinson wanted to try a load himself. She hoped not. She wanted them just for herself and her friend.

"This one looks yummy, Tabitha dear." Why was she calling Natasha by that stupid name? She had simply reached out and grasped one of the men, pulled him by his upstanding handle across to Natasha, pulling it up and down as she did so.

Natasha was still running her tongue over her generous lips seeing if any more of the delicious fluid remained, her eyes seeming to light up as she saw the next penis.

"No, Emily-Sue, you must have one too," and she pulled another erection towards her. And there they were both pulling at a penis each but trying to aim it towards the other's mouth. Celia cupped her man's balls, she hoped by stroking and fondling them she might coax, when it came, even more of the man's stuff out for her friend. It was certainly the one to go off first.

"Oh, Tabitha, yes, here it is for you!" Spurt, spurt, spurt of lovely creamy cum going to Natasha. Celia was both pleased for her friend but jealous. Where was hers? Her attention moved to the lovely fat knob inches from her face. Her smile broadened. It was beginning to ooze a little - to dribble. Not yet the creamy stuff but a thin clear liquid. Celia could not resist letting her tongue touch and taste - just lightly brushing at the very end of the bulb, just enough to wick the liquid away. Mmmmm! She did so like an oozing penis.

Unsurprisingly that seemed to do the trick. An explosion of cum was suddenly unleashed - well, perhaps an exaggeration, but close, as she was, to the knob it rather felt like that - coming not just on her mouth but exploding across her face. She gasped in surprise and then clamped her lips over the plum savouring the delicious, hot semen pouring into her mouth.

As the flow ceased she looked up at the men. They were laughing; clearly laughing at how she looked. Natasha made the sweetest of shrugging shoulders gestures, smiled and began licking the cum off Celia's face.

There were just the two minders left. The girls doubted even with a lot of sucking they could coax any more from the old man. A shame but probably true.

"Another one for the road?"

Natasha seemed to find Celia's comment really funny.

Rather than engage in hand work the girls just chose one of the minders' penis each and sucked away. It was actually rather nice to just close her eyes and suck on the man's plum; nice to have it big, firm but yet so silky soft in her mouth and just be able to suck. As the old man had said there really was something comforting about sucking on a willie. Comforting and then a 'treat' at the end. A 'treat?' It was the old man's doing but Celia could not think it was otherwise.

Three loads. Three loads all for her!

The penis was reasonably generous with its ejaculation. Celia hoped her friend's was similarly generous. Perhaps they should have shared them and worked each knob in tandem and shared the man milk.

"Well, wasn't that nice, girls? Kind of our friends. I expect they'll be over tomorrow and will let you girls play with their willies again. I know you girls do so like doing that. You are silly girls to like their willies so much but you do, don't you?"

They all walked a little way back along the sand together. Seven naked men and two naked girls. The men had divested themselves of their swimming trunks. Men like to watch girls' boobs moving and so too did Celia enjoy seeing the men's penes and balls swinging in the moonlight. Such lovely packages, so soft and lovable but if only, if only - unfortunately Celia knew they would stay soft.

What was she thinking! These men were doing all sorts of things to she and her friend. Of course she did not want to do anything more that evening or tomorrow. She wanted to get away, get away from the old man and his friends. Really she wanted to grab Natasha's hand and just run. But it would be no use.

"Emily-Sue,' have you ever held a boy's willie whilst he's peeing?"

What?!

"No sir." She had to answer.

"Would you like to see if you can write your name in the sand?"

"Would I like...? With his..."

"Yes, Emily-Sue!"

It was ludicrous. More penis handling when she thought it over for the night.

"Go on, pick one and write!"

Yet again Celia's hand closed around a penis, soft but still sticky from its earlier ejaculation. She held it between her fingers not really believing what she was about to do. And then as suddenly as an ejaculation off it went. The man was 'hosing;' just so much more liquid than an ejaculation. She almost let go and that could have been a disaster as it would have swung out of control.

She tried writing her name with it yet there was no curling 'C' to begin with, no 'e' to follow or and 'l': instead it came out, not very clearly, as 'Emily-Sue.'

The stream of pee slowed.

"Pull back the foreskin and shake."

Celia looked at Natasha despairingly. What the old man was making them do!

And it was to be 'them.' It was Natasha's turn next to write 'Tabitha' in the sand. Celia watched Natasha's pretty hand holding one of the men as he peed on the sand. Celia smiled despite it all. Her friend was a lot better at handling penes than she had perhaps expected. It was not the sort of 'handwork' you might have expected but she controlled it and wrote very neatly!

And then the girls were made to try and write 'Mr. Levinson' but using their own wee. It was simply impossible to squat, let go and then jump around like a frog and try to write but it certainly made the men hoot with laughter. It was a hopeless attempt but then using the other penes and bladders available they were able to complete their allotted task.

It would have been a strange sight to see on the beach in the moonlight had anyone else strolling along come across the group. Very strange.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12