Abduction Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes again and I was looking up at the clear night sky. I looked over to see Sherry on top of me in the missionary position. Her pussy was seemingly involuntarily grinding into me sending shock waves through my body. I looked down between us and saw my full breasts gliding back and forth across my chest as she pounded against me. I looked up into her eyes, they were blank and unfocused as she kept fucking against me. I felt pressure building in my tummy and blood rushed to my clit making it throb. I could feel her clit begin to swell against mine and our pussies seemed to stick together through the creamy juices as the most intense and powerful orgasm I had ever dreamed of tore through my now ultra sensitive body. Sherry's eyes snapped into focus and seemed to get life in them suddenly as she pumped faster and wilder against me. She cried out very loud as her orgasm took her then she fell on top of me. Our breasts squished together, my arms and legs wrapped around her tightly, our clits still lightly rubbing together.

"Is it really you? What the fuck? Is this real?" Sherry asked as she studied my face and eyes closely. I nodded my head feeling tears form in my eyes.

"I think they thought they were correcting something, maybe?" I said softly. The words shocked me as they came out of my mouth. Not so much the words as the softness and tone of my voice. It was definitely that of a woman.

Sherry raised herself off of me and leaned back until she was sitting on her knees between my open legs on the blanket. I raised myself up to a sitting position and looked down at my new body. My breasts were very full and heavy. I could feel every movement jiggle through them and the crisp night air hardened my nipples so much they literally ached. I looked up at Sherry who was watching me in silence then I looked back down. I touched a breast with my now small and dainty hand. I slowly ran my hand along the soft skin of my breast and jumped a little at the sensation of my long fingernail lightly scraping my erect nipple. Sherry giggle watching me, "That's different huh?"

I looked up at her and smiled, "Yea, I couldn't imagine it'd be this different." I looked back down and let my fingertips glide down my smooth, tight belly. There was the cute belly piercing with a small chain dangling down that held a small stone jewel. I lightly tugged at it as I studied it. I let it go and ran my fingers over the small mound of pubic hair then down to a very wet and juicy slit. My fingers grazed over my clit making me jump and my legs jerk, as I did my boobs jiggled. "What now?" I asked as I licked the sweet juices from my finger and looked up at a smiling Sherry.

"Well... I think we need to get the hell out of here! I'm fucking freaked out and I don't know what to think at the moment." Sherry said looking around at the edges of the woods that surrounded us.

"Yea I think you're right." I said as we helped each other to our feet. I almost lost my balance. I was at least six inches shorter and had to be around fifty pounds lighter. My muscle mass had diminished greatly, my wrists and arms were small and thin. I felt so small and fragile.

Sherry slipped her dress back on as I looked around the ground. "Something wrong? Well, besides the obvious?" She asked with a nervous laugh.

"I think they kept my dress and underwear, the pervs!" I said jokingly. It wasn't easy to joke right now but it was all I had.

"Wait, we'll use this," Sherry said wrapping the blanket around me. "You don't want to scratch that beautiful skin up on all the branches we have to walk though."

I blushed, I actually blushed. She called me beautiful! I had wanted a compliment like that my entire life and to be getting it from her now, it made me feel so much better. I found my shoes and stepped into them. They were huge on my now small feet. I tied them as tight as I could so they wouldn't fall off. We packed up the rest of our stuff and slowly walked back to our house. We contemplated smoking some weed on the way but we were way too paranoid after all that had happened. We agreed to just get home where we could at least feel safe, then we could talk and think things through.

12