Abduction with Urceline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just pressure.. It's a new feeling altogether. I can't describe it to give it justice. But you'll know soon enough," with this she snapped her fingers.

Snaking down from the ceiling were coiled hoses with the width and circumference of soft balls. Jack looked up at them his eyes bulging as he looked back at her in alarm, "Wait! Wait! Hold on a second! I have questions! Loads of questions!"

She made a motion with her hand as though the ship functions were motion activated and responded to nonverbal commands. The hoses paused in their descent and hung lifeless at Jack's sides, "Yes?"

Jack shook, harrowing his brain for more questions. He hadn't actually expected her to stop the machine or whatever it was. His rapid heart beat reverberating in his chest, his breathing rattled. He had no idea what was about to happen, but she was getting impatient. He could see it in her composure. He blurted out the first thing that came out of his mouth, "What's your name?!" It was a simple question compared to all the other complicated thoughts that were running through his mind. He was a little surprised out of all of his major concerns that was the one that came out.

Her pose became slightly less tense and more casual once again. She slipped her way back over to him, "My name is Urceline, but you will refer to me as 'Mommy.' For I am the mother of my race."

Jack felt himself burning up with swells of embarrassment. Just the sheer fact of calling another woman, or alien in this matter, "Mommy" was humiliating. His eyes scanned her physique as though looking at her for the first time. She had stopped to answer his questions. Although she gave him a small choice in the matter. She didn't seem to come across as cruel and domineering despite her appearance and his original impression of her. Her eyes held a mysterious shine to them that may show just a small glint of kindness despite the obvious circumstances.

Jack had never had the real experience of being in a dominatrix type of scenario. The closest way he was able to describe it was he could feel a small sense of involuntary surrender. Part of him knew he had no choice in the matter even though he was stalling his coming fate. His primal instincts began to take their toll. His eyes dropped to look at her beautiful chest with breasts he'd love to rub his face in. They looked soft and plush and...

"It's nice to see you warming up to me.." Her hand slid up the underside of his growing manhood.

He gasped feeling her gentle hand caressing him, and he squirmed seeing his arousal. Still, beet red he felt so embarrassed as she pointed this out, but he couldn't deny a small sense of arousal from it. He started to have new yet, deeply enticing feelings towards her. God, her hand felt so amazing on his hard cock as it slipped up and down. All the tension building up between them started to slip away as his walls started to fall. Feeling a sense of gratitude, he welcomed her touch. She saw this and smiled as she continued stroking him playfully, "You like that?"

A small whimper left Jack's lips, "Yes...yes, Mommy.." He blushed as he uttered the name for the first time. Although it was humiliating, he couldn't deny the erotic pleasure it gave him. It put him in such a head space. He began to feel as though slipping away from the world he once knew.

Her strokes quickened as she set the mood, "That's a good boy... Just relax... Slip away and let Mommy take care of you... Mm, you're such a big boy."

Jack felt himself growing large in her quickening strokes. His body relaxed as he felt her cool hand. It did not take long for her to stroke him till he reached his max size. His shaft was average and stood up so erected his head was tightening. Jack rolled his neck as he groaned like such a lustful beast.

"Ooh, yes, you do like that, don't you? See? I'm not all bad, aren't I?"

He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, falling into a dream-like trance. His breathing deep and relaxed. He felt himself drift off as his groans took him by the moment. His hips instinctively and gently rocking into her hand.

"That's it, Welcome Mommy, with your hard cock," she said this as she began stroking with him in tandem.

A moan escaped Jack's lips. The way she talked was intoxicating, yet so alluring. It made him fall deeper into such a sexual spell. His previous state of mind obliterating completely as his moans began to come more frequently, so hot and thick.

Seeing him fall into this state of mind, Urceline's thick tentacles parted, revealing smaller, pink, slick tentacles coated with arousing juices. One of these tentacles slipped over his hard shaft, replacing her hand. Jack felt this new sensation as his concentration suddenly broke and his eyes snapped open. His chest heaved as he looked down seeing himself being violated by this new body part he didn't know she had. He felt himself starting to panic as his heart began to raise its pulse. But Urceline brushed his cheek with her hand and looked at him lovingly with her exotic gaze. They shined with her own secret arousal too, but also with that tenderness."It's okay, they won't hurt you. They're here to pleasure you, Jack.. Just watch.."

Jack watched nervously, his heart still beating against his rib cage. Her pink tentacle smoothed her juices over his firm member, coating it. He felt a new tingly sensation that seemed to vibrate through his entire body. He shivered and gave an aching moan as he continued to watch. Curious what it would do to him and what was happening. Why was his body responding this way? Why was he allowing this to happen to him? Her juices felt so good over his skin, so wet and smooth.

He gasped as the tentacle suddenly wrapped around his base. Then the tentacle began to stroke him up and down. The sounds of wet flesh and friction echoing in the spacious room. Hearing the gentle, wet smacking brought Jack back into his head space as he moaned and blushed. Noticing they were both watching her tentacle please him made him feel so succumbed.

Suddenly, other intimate tentacles slithered out and wrapped around the base of his hot ball sack pulsing against him. Two more slick tentacles traveled up to flick their juices on his pecks. Jack was moaning hotly now feeling so overwhelmed as her tentacles explored his body. He felt sweat dripping down the side of his face, down his neck, and his chest. He looked at Urceline. She looked so calm yet so intent. Her eyes tracing down at his body being taken into her erotic embrace. With a smile on her face, she watched her intimate tentacles please him.

He couldn't believe this was happening. He would have never thought in a million years he'd experience anything like this. Being abducted by such a strange alien and being forced to breed. Let alone being pleasured by appendages such as slick, smooth tentacles that violated his Alpha body. Yet, it felt too good to resist, and he relished in this experience.

"Mm, you like that, don't you? Just think... if you were my King I'd pleasure you this way every day.."

Jack made eye contact with her to show the primal lust in his eyes. Feeling the orgasmic wave of uncontrollable tremors vibrating through his body. Yet he still rolled his neck and managed to ask, "Would I have to lay your eggs every day?"

She nodded, "We'll start off slow, only one brood a day is all I will ask of you. You will get plenty of rest and meals in between. I will take care of you. Check you regularly to make sure your rectum is not damaged in the process. I will also give you my pleasure. Before, during, and after your birth. I will not leave your side. I will help you through it, keep you calm, coach and praise you. You will not be just a breeder.. You will be my lover."

He listened to her and watched her please him at the same time. Taking it all in he began to think maybe this would be a good idea after all. He'd never have to work again. All he needed to do was lay her eggs, eat, sleep, and fuck. Three out of four didn't seem all bad considering he'd be King on top of it. He looked at her wondering if he could love her the rest of his life. She had lived through so many life times and although her appearance wasn't exactly predicted to be desirable. She was kind, nurturing and gentle. Her voice was soft-spoken, calm, and reassuring. Her warm smile was infectious and made him glow inside. The egg thing still worried him. He had no idea how big the eggs would be or how many in each brood. Being that this was his only concern he decided to ask. He knew after this playful petty would eventually come to an end. This was his purpose she had so carefully mentioned prior.

He swallowed and took a few more strokes to ease his mind, slipping right back into his liberated surrender. Suddenly his eyes snapped back, opening up his eyes before bringing up the question. In a heavy, husky voice he asked, "How big are the eggs? And just how many are in a brood?"

"The first egg is always the hardest to lay because it is the biggest. It's oblong shaped, starting off with a smaller tip then working into a decent size.. It may take you several minutes to lay this one because of its length. My technologies will help you feel no pain and help your body be more susceptible to laying the eggs thus preventing you from ripping. When you lay your first egg the others will come out much easier. There is typically 20 - 50 eggs per brood. Your first brood will probably reach at least 20.

As I have previously mentioned, I will help you through this entire process. I am quite the expert when it comes to my mates laying their eggs. I do find it quite beautiful to watch. Seeing my children birthed is one of the most amazing things to witness. And if you would like to watch too I don't mind showing you in a mirror. You will be placed in a padded, plush birthing chair which will make it easier for your birth. I make it my priority to provide top quality maintenance for my King. I don't want you to worry or focus too hard on your predicament right now... I want to pleasure you.. You look like you're getting close... Your tip is so red..."

Twenty eggs!! He didn't have time to fully process this thought as she directed his attention back to his aching member. He blushed seeing his head had gotten so red it began to pulse as he felt the heat from his groin building up. He was dripping with her sweet juices and could see pre-cum pooling from his tip. She reached down with her finger and wiped it then placed the droplet in her mouth tasting him, "Mm, you're so sweet, my love. You're going to cum for Mommy?"

He watched her lick his pre-cum from her finger and gave an aching moan. Yes, he wanted to cum for her, his Mommy. He also wanted to feel her mouth over his engorged head as she milked him with her slick tentacles. He also wanted to bury his head in her breasts and feel her heart beating against his cheek. He wanted to lick and suck as he latched onto one of those gorgeous purple nipples. As he fantasized he realized he also wanted to please her and make her feel the way she made him feel.

He groaned deeply, "Yes, Mommy, yes! I want to cum for you! I want to please you! You make it feel so good, Mommy!"

His breath quickened painfully fast as he felt so out of control right now. Like perhaps, he'd slip into her waters of lust and not remember to come back up for air. Letting himself completely go and regretting everything later. But part of him also felt just a strong sense of manly pride that he held onto as a facade for so long. It was this neatly packaged secret he had kept under lock and key. He was very careful not to let anyone take a glance and see it's true contents inside. All his life he hid his true secret desires hoping he could ignore who he truly was. Hoping he could keep these naughty thoughts tamed.

At any other time he is always so in control of his life. The complete epitome of an Alpha male. He was expected to touch a woman, not a man. As bad as it may sound to some people, this was the expectation he was raised with. Just a primal base instinct that laid to root since his forefathers. Wasn't that how the human race was created to reproduce? Even though nowadays about 50% of Earth's population evolved by learning how to love one another and not just based on gender or appearance... Perhaps he could love her.

She was after all kind and promised him a better life. She was also sincere, genuine, endearing, and caring with her methods. She made him feel so accepting of the situation like everything was going to be alright. He could see himself trusting her completely. There was no malice nor threat to her intentions. Everything had been accounted for since he first arrived. He suspected there were no secrets he could keep from her. Especially with the way she was constantly questioning his feelings in the process. It made him feel so safe, secure, and submissive.

But could he really be put to this ultimate test that will challenge his masculinity? Was he really going to bend over and take it from her like he was her bitch? A thought in the back of his mind screamed, "Yes!" Was he really going to get knocked up with 50 eggs every day forever? Let alone forced 20? Was he going to be willing to go into a birthing position? Feeling each bulbous, bubble traveling from stomach, to his intestines, and right out of his bum? Feeling how they slip through and rub against his walls and scrotum. And it wasn't going to rip him?! How big could he really stretch at that point?

Wait! What? How could he be thinking like that and getting turned on about it? What is she doing that's making him feel this way? And why was he liking it? Did he really think he was going to enjoy this? If not, then why was his dick so hard?

His thought process faded out.. back to the days of his youth...

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

To be continued...

12