Abigail at the Boar's Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Abigail was aware that there was no cock in her cunt. The last man had pulled his limp cock from her cunt and slapped her on the ass. She had braced herself for another onslaught, but nothing happened. Abigail thought her ordeal was over until she felt a hand inside her pussy.

"Wow, she's opened up down, I can easily slide my hand inside her hole, no problem," Lucifer said, "now let's open the other hole."

Abigail had no idea what he was talking about. She had released her grip on the end of the bar and was just slumped over the bar. Her nipples were still numb, but she was aware of the nails holding her to the bar. She felt the hand in her cunt, then it was out. Lucifer took a hand full of the cum from her cunt and smeared it into her ass jabbing first one finger, then two into the puckered ring. As Abigail came to the realization of what he intended to do she tried in vain to move her ass out of the way. It was useless. She felt the head of that massive cock at the virgin opening of her ass. She was frantic, begging Lucifer not to fuck her ass. She offered to suck him, to suck all of them, to do anything they wanted if he would spare her ass. Lucifer responded that she was already doing whatever they wanted and pushed into her ass slowly. Abigail scream louder than ever before at the pain in her rectum. She tried to push his cock out of her ass but Lucifer kept up the steady pressure. Abigail thought she could feel each inch as it passed that tight ring of her asshole. No one had ever even touched her there and now she was being violated beyond endurance. Finally the pressure stopped and Abigail could feel Lucifer's scrotum against her swollen, raw cunt lips.

"I'm in," he announced and the crowd applauded.

Lucifer began to rapidly saw his huge cock in and out of Abigail's abused ass. The pain was almost unbearable and Abigail screamed with each thrust. Suddenly, she no longer felt the pain, but something else building deep inside her loins. She fought against the feelings, not wanting her body to betray her. Lucifer sense it also and reached now and grabbed her now hard clit. It was too much for Abigail. She began to wail with pleasure as the orgasm spread through her entire body. Thrashing her legs against the bonds holding them wide apart and pushing herself up from the bar stretching her breast tightly from where her nipples were nailed tightly, Abigail continued to spasm in a massive wave of her orgasm. The increased pain in her nipples just heightened the intensity. She thought she would go crazy and wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure spread through her entire body. She felt the cock in her ass grower larger and the hot cum spreading through her intestine and collapse unconscious on top of the bar. Lucifer struggled to hold the limp body on the bar as he felt the last drops of his cum spurt into Abigail. He pulled his now limp cock from her ass and a trickle of cum and blood ooze out. Abigail's asshole was gaping open unable to contract after the brutal assault. Abigail was unconscious.

When Abigail awoke, she was a first disoriented. She realized she was now in her car and on the side of a dirt road. She was wearing an old flannel shirt and her black skirt. Her nipples hurt, her cunt throbbed and her ass was on fire. She slowly unbuttoned the shirt and looked at her breasts. They were covered in bite marks and bruises. Her one inch nipples were purple with two blood clots on each side where the nails had been placed. Abigail reached under her skirt and felt the swollen lips of her cunt and to her embarrassment the wetness present. She shifted in her seat and felt the burning pain where her asshole had been ravaged. Abigail began crying as she searched for her keys finding them on the floor with a note attached. Abigail read what the note said:

"We have your wallet, know where you live and if you want your children to be safe, you will forget this ever happened. Don't ever come to the Boar's Head again."

Abigail found her purse and search for her wallet to no avail. Through her tears she started her car and headed down the dirt road, not really knowing where she was going. The thought of Dave kept racing through her head and her anger at him was even stronger than before. Abigail remembered her ordeal at the hands of Satan's Servants and felt a tingle between her legs and her nipples harden.

"Perhaps I will return to the Boar's Head again," Abigail thought and a smile came to her lips as she continued to sob.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR COMMENTS AND STORYLINE REQUEST TO my email, available in my profile. Many of my stories come from suggestions of readers. In addition, I will write custom stories for you.

12