Abigail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,175 Followers

"No, I used to worry about it. Now I revel in the attention. Sometimes I think I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me. I like wearing tight sweaters, tank tops and the like! You should see how the boy's eyes light up when I shimmy and shake while I walk down the sidewalk! See?" She subtly shook her shoulders, causing a massive tremor to erupt as her breasts bounced and quivered. "I like the way they feel as they shake. When I wear a low cut top and my favorite bra the tops of my breasts look like two bowls of gelatin, quivering, bouncing, drawing the eyes of all the boys!"

"And some of the girls too, I bet!" interjected the now aroused nurse.

Abigail was now cradling her left breast in her right hand while milking and squeezing it's nipple with the other hand. She had reached under her right breast to do so and as a result that incredible ovoid was jiggling and bouncing around, the nipple waving in arcs and curves.

The nurse's eyes followed the movement of that nipple hungrily. Moaning with desire she clasped the breast with both hands and began to suck it furiously.

"Mmmmmm. I love that! Suck 'em!" Abigail entwined her fingers in the nurse's short hair and held her tightly to her breast. The nurse continued to suck, increasing the pressure. Licking at the nipple she caused the nipple to reach epic proportions. Nibbling and sucking, her warm, wet mouth barely encompassed the rosy pink aureole.

Switching to the now unoccupied tit the frantic nurse suckled even harder. Her constant attention to the tit that her face was jammed against did not distract her completely from the other huge mound. Her hand jiggled, caressed, and stroked it. Her nimble fingers plucked and twisted the erect nipple.

Releasing both tits for a moment she leaned back gazing at the incredible mounds of flesh that jiggled and swayed in front of her.

"I can't get over it! Your tits are SO big, and SO firm. They just don't sag the way I would expect them to! There were other measurements weren't there? Let me get the tape."

"I'm glad you like them," Abigail said as the nurse returned with the cloth tape measure. "I'm proud of them now, not like I was when I was younger. I like to see people get turned on by my huge titties."

"I can imagine!" declared the Nurse as she wrapped the tape around the right and then the left boob. "Almost exactly the same! Thirty-five inches! Why each one of these is larger than your hip measurement! That's incredible! Each of your aureole are just over four inches across at the widest point"

Giggling Abigail shook her shoulders back and forth. "I know! Have you ever seen bigger titties?"

"No," moaned the Nurse as she jammed her face between the rocking melons. "They are SO huge, SO firm, SO outrageous. Your nipples are so stiff! I could suck and play with them all day! "

"Well, I have an appointment later this afternoon. Why don't you just suck on them and play with my pussy until I collapse from orgasmic exhaustion?" giggled the outrageously busty young woman.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,175 Followers
12