Abigail Lincoln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could just let her stand there and wonder what was coming next." he added.

So with these rudimentary plans, they waited for the evening light to fade, and then they headed for Abby's house, parking several blocks away, which they thought the bad guys, would probably do

They were almost invisible in the dark wearing all black clothing with dark ski masks. They silently opened the side gate and walking quietly through the back yard approached the sliding glass patio door. The house was completely dark, and there was no sound of life, not even the hum of an appliance.

They crept into the house and went to the bedroom where they thought they would find her in the closet, but she wasn't there.

"Where do you suppose she is?" Whispered Michael.

Just then, they heard her say "Is someone there?" and they headed for the sound of her voice.

"Answer me, is someone there?"

She was in the middle of the living room when they grabbed her by the arms and began running their hands over her body, and feeling the silky and flimsy dress she was wearing.

"Oh please, stop, don't do this to me, please, please stop."

Their hands were running all over her body, pulling up her skirt, feeling her pussy, her rear end, squeezing her breasts, and under her skirt again, into her panties.

"Please don't do this to me, oh please stop." Abby kept repeating.

This was a real turn on for them.

"What happened to the lights?" Michael hissed.

"I think the switch tripped in the utility room." Abby gasped as their hands kept exploring her.

By now Jimmy had turned on his flashlight and going into the utility room found the fuse box and saw the master in the off position. He turned it on and lights went on in the living room.

Abby looked incredibly sexy, and Michael was standing there holding her arms behind her back. Jimmy pulled a tie out of his pocket and they tied her wrists together behind her back.

Abby looked at them and was almost half afraid. The looked so menacing. Just black figures with dark ski masks covering everything but their mouths and eyes.

"Ok, just be quiet and you won't get hurt. We are going to cover your eyes so you can't identify us. Then we are going to do whatever we want to you, and when we are all done, we will leave and you won't be harmed. We have watched you for weeks and we decided that we wanted to fuck you till we couldn't fuck you any more. So just be nice and you won't get hurt."

With that Jimmy took a scarf and wrapped it around Abby's eyes. Then they took off their ski masks.

Advancing on her they began to feel her body, and as they did they grew stiff with desire. The clothing she had decided to wear was driving them wild, they didn't want to rip it off as they were having more fun feeling the silkiness of the dress, and lifting up her skirt to see the panties that left nothing to the imagination, with her honey colored pubic hair mounding atop her gorgeous legs, encased as they were in nylon stockings with her thighs uncovered to her panties above her stocking tops.

Abby was very wet and thoroughly enjoying their roaming hands. "Why aren't they tearing off my clothes?" she wondered?"

While Jimmy fondled Abby, Michael removed his pants and briefs, and they pulled Abby over to the back of the upholstered couch and bent her over it, William pulled her dress up over her bottom, and slipped her panties down, and standing behind her, spread her pussy with his forefingers and slipped his penis in her pussy while Jimmy watched. Jimmy wasted no time removing his pants and briefs as he watched Michael thrusting into Abby as she moaned, bent over, her lovely breasts pushing against the silkiness of her dress. Jimmy moved to the front of the couch and rubbed his penis against Abby's face, touching her lips with the head, and she hesitantly opened her mouth and took the head in and began running her tongue around his glans. Michael was thrusting very slowly, with his head back enjoying every motion. Abby was now taking more of Jimmy in her mouth as she licked him with her tongue and gently sucked on him. She pulled away as she felt the orgasm building in her; she collapsed over the back of the couch as Michael came in her. Quickly Bryan moved around to take Michaels place, placing his very thick penis in her, her began to push against her, feeling her beautiful rear as he did, bending over her he reached and cupped her breasts feeling the erect nipples against his palms. Then he too exploded in her.

"Oh," gasped Abby. "That was so good."

Michael whispered in her ear as they pulled her to her feet,

"We're just getting started lady."

They caressed her lovingly. Jimmy ran his hands down her belly and then bending over he pulled her panties back up, and while he was doing that Michael had placed a large hook in the top of the doorframe. They walked Abby over to the doorframe, untied her hands, and then retied them above her head pulling a nylon cord over the hook and through the silk tie binding her wrists.

Abby was barely able to stand. Her body was alive sensually, and she couldn't imagine what they had in store for her. She would have been happy to stop where they were, but the boys obviously had other plans. She felt them on each side of her as their hands began their exploration of her again. Hands slipping under her skirt, in her panties, on her breasts, pulling up her skirt, feeling her inside her panties, a hand between her buttocks exploring her, a fingertip in her anus, another finger circling her clitoris, another finger now sliding in her slit, more fingers in her vagina that is now very sensitive. Then a hand in the bodice of her dress, inside her bra, feeling her breast and rubbing her nipple.

Then she felt the rope holding her to the frame of the door go slack.

A whispered command, "Drop to your knees.". She obeys and is aware of someone right in front of her. Then she feels her lips being touched, she opens her mouth slightly and Michael gently presses his penis into her mouth. She opens a little wider and knows it is Michael. She takes all that she can without gagging. It is not an unpleasant taste and still smells musky from her vagina. She moves her head back and forth sucking him gently. Jimmy is now behind her with his arms around her kneading her breasts. He pulls her dress down over her shoulders, then her bra straps. He releases her beautiful breasts with their erect nipples from the bra, and gently massages her breasts, and rubs her nipples with his fingers as she continues to suck on Michael.

Then Michael withdraws from her mouth, and they lift her to her feet tying her again to the hook at the top of the doorframe. Someone puts their hands under her dress and pulls down her panties and taking her ankle signals for her to step out of them. Now he puts his hands behind her knees and pulls her up until her legs are around Michael's waist as he lowers her onto his shaft. With his arms around her waist he is in her as far as he can be as she begins moving against him. Jimmy slips his finger between her legs, and then gently pushes it into her anus. She gasps and then relaxes as he gently probes her, his finger able to feel Michael's penis just separated by the delicious fleshy separation between her vaginal wall and her anal passage.

Removing his finger he pushes his now very erect cock against her anus trying to penetrate. He is just too big.

She cried out, "Please not there." But then she wriggled her lovely bottom against his cock, acquiescing to him.

He realizes that he will have to enlarge her before he can get in. First one finger, then he slides another, while she is gasping, he attempts to slide a third finger in, and as she relaxes under his gentle touch, he succeeds in getting three fingers in her while Michael is still completely inside her. She involuntarily shudders as he withdraws his fingers to quickly replace them with the head of his penis, and slowly he enters her. She is gasping, "Please stop ... please," but her tone is encouraging him as he presses into her. Then suddenly, the head of his cock slips through her anal ring and he is unprepared for the tightness of her anal wall squeezing him, and he fights not to come immediately as he slowly goes deeper. His penis and Michael's are parallel in her body as they both gently thrust together driving Abby almost to the point of fainting as her body is wracked and jerks convulsively. She is close to fainting from sexual joy, and as she writhes in pleasure, Michael and Jimmy both fill her with their sperm as they violently ejaculate into her.

Abby has never known anything like this. Michael slips out of her, and her feet drop to the floor, she is holding herself up now by the rope as Jimmy slowly and gently slips out of her rear end. She catches her breath again as he does so as it is so remarkably sensitive. She never dreamed of anyone ever doing that to her and she knows that she would do it again, despite the almost forbidden thoughts of it ever happening to her.

The rope is loosened, and they carry her to the bedroom. She is placed on the bed and her hands are tied in front of her. Someone is putting her panties back on.

The boys are naked from the waist down, but they have left Abby fully dressed. Her breasts are exposed, and Michael pulls her bra straps back onto her shoulders. She is laying there, hands tied in front of her, her dress up around her thighs, and the bodice of her dress almost down to her waist. Her breasts plainly visible with those lovely prominent nipples showing through the thin material. She looks gorgeous with her stockings and garter belt accenting her legs, and still wearing her red high heels.

They have both fucked her twice now in less than a half an hour, and they did the same earlier in the day. Abby lays there wondering if they are capable of any more. She is a little sore, and still feels as though Jimmy was in her behind.

They idly caress her. The silkiness of her dress against her flesh still tantalizing them. It is so tempting to slip a hand under her skirt and feel that lovely mound under the flimsy panties, and to go under the leg and slip a finger into the folds of her labia seeking out the entrance to her vagina. She is only half aware of what they are doing as she in a state of complete relaxation, almost semi conscious.

Then she becomes alert, and realizes that she is alone. There is not a sound. She moves her arm and she isn't tied.

Pulling off the blindfold, she looks around at the empty room. They are gone.

Getting up she goes into the bathroom, strips off her clothing, turns on the shower and steps under the water. For a long time she stands there, the water as hot as she can take it. Feeling it all over her body. Wonderful. . .

As she returns to normal she thinks how well they did. They were gentle yet threatening enough that she felt helpless. The blindfold was a great idea, and the soft bondage was perfect to make her feel really helpless. Although she shivered when she thought about how Jimmy had so carefully and painstakingly prepared her to take him into her anally. If she had known that would happen she would have . . . actually though, despite her first repugnance, he had been very careful. And she had never really asked him to stop, and if she had to admit it to herself, the final experience had been really something. Under the right circumstances she would let that happen again, and she was still amazed that he had been able to insert that very thick member into her anus.

She had lost track of how any times she had reached orgasm, or how many times they had entered her. She wondered if she would ever be able to enjoy just one man at a time. There was nothing quite like all those hands, and two mouths coming at one from all directions. God she loved it.

She was just getting ready to go to bed when the doorbell range. She looked at the clock. 1 am.

Nervously she peeped through the security peephole. It was they.

Quickly she opened the door.

"I didn't expect to see you back tonight." she said.

"Jimmy grinned, "We just wondered how our performance was, and if you thought we had a future as actors."

Abby laughed gaily. "Well if my body is any judge, you were wonderful, and your 'costumes', and all that business with the bondage and the blindfold was an experience I shall never forget." Reaching up she kissed them both lovingly.

"All in all, that fantasy turned out to be a lot more than I had hoped for, although there was one thing that happened that I never would have planned on." and she looked at Jimmy.

"I would have stopped if you had said anything at all Abby, honestly." he said truthfully, "Wait, how did you know it was me and not Michael."

"There are some thing a girl doesn't have to be able to see." she laughed happily. "Besides the way you did it was beautiful, you gave me lots of time and you were very gentle." and putting her arms around his neck she kissed him.

"And you," she turned to Michael. "I can't believe how long you can go, on and on, without giving a girl a break."

Michael blushed "Abby you are so gorgeous, I have to really hold back, and even then it's difficult."

"Do either of you have any fantasies that we can explore?" asked Abby.

They both nodded.

"Michael?"

"My main fantasy is being with a beautiful sexy girl, like you, in a first class restaurant. The table his a pure white linen cloth, and reaches well over the sides. We are sitting there, and the whole time we are dining, my hands are under the tablecloth playing under her skirt, taking off her panties and getting us both worked up to the point that we can't wait to go to a hotel and jump all over each other". He paused. " That won't ever happen to me in Middleburg though." he said ruefully.

"No it won't, but it could happen somewhere else besides Middleburg." said Abby. "How about you Jimmy?" asked Abby.

"That outfit you were wearing tonight was such a turn on. We never did want to take off your clothes, it was so incredibly sexy the way you were dressed. "

Abby nodded, "I wondered why you didn't take off my clothes?"

"Well anyway," continued Jimmy, "I've always had this thing about an unsuspecting girl suddenly having her dress blown up in the air by a sudden wind, and before she can stop her dress blowing, I see her legs and panties, and if she is wearing stockings and a garter belt like you did tonight that is even better. And the perfect thing is a girl dancing, and her dress goes up to her waist every time she twirls around showing her panties, and her legs. That is a real turn on for me."

"And for every guy who ever lived." added Michael.

Abby looked at them for a moment. "You know, we can make those fantasies come true for you just the way you made mine come true for me tonight."

The boys looked at each other. "How can we do that?" they asked.

"We could drive to Columbus, rent a lovely hotel room, go out for dinner, then dancing, and I will be the object of your fantasies. What do you think?" Abby waited for their response.

Michael spoke first. "It sounds terrific, but, well, cutting grass doesn't allow for those kind of weekends for us."

"It's a great thought though." Said Jimmy.

"I don't want to upset your chivalrous intentions about money," said Abby, "but I will get as much out of this as you. Let's make a deal. You pick up the gas and the meals; I'll take care of the hotel and the dinner at the restaurant with the 'big white tablecloth.' This lovely thing we have going between the three of us is just that, it's the three of us and I really would like to make both of your fantasies come true. In fact you can even take pictures of me when I do the dancing and the flying skirt thing." she added.

"You would actually let us take pictures of you?" said Jimmy.

"Because having a picture of you with your skirt around your waist showing that rear end, and those beautiful legs is something I would treasure forever, but you want everything kept secret and we respect that."

Abby smiled at Jimmy, "We're not talking about pornography, and besides the picture could have been taken without my knowledge, couldn't it?"

"That's a picture I would like to have." Said Michael.

"And so you shall." said Abby. " You will have to take turns dancing with me so the other one can be the photographer."

So it was agreed that the following weekend they would meet in Columbus at the Marriott. Abby would book the rooms as Mr. and Mrs. Michael Williams. She didn't tell them that she was going to get a suite, or that she knew just the right restaurant with horseshoe shaped booths, quite private, where they could sit side by side, and the boys could play with her while they innocently had dinner. Yes it was going to be expensive but she wanted to do it for them. They had fulfilled her fantasy without any danger to her and she wanted to fulfill theirs.

They stood and hugged and kissed each other. Jimmy couldn't resist pulling up her nightgown when he kissed her goodnight and fondling her bottom. She closed the door and locked it and went into her bedroom.

She was getting excited thinking and planning what she would wear to make the weekend more exciting. One thing for sure, out of Middleburg she could dress as provocatively as she wanted too. Perhaps she would go shopping before next weekend and get some special things.

Suddenly she realized something with a jolt. She was planning to show herself off in a crowded public place. These past two weekends with the boys, the rape fantasy, the planning for the fantasy weekend, they were all part and parcel of the fact that she was getting to show herself off in a way she had never done. I had never occurred to her that she lacked modesty, but she certainly was enjoying the boys staring at her throughout the course of their times together. And the bikini had started it all. She knew now that she wanted to dress almost naked for them in that yellow bikini. Never before had she felt this tendency to show herself off, and how quickly she had suggested the picture of herself exposing the most intimate parts of her body in a public place, even though she would be fully dressed. She had found something out about herself that she had never known.

Chapter 9 The Spa

The Wednesday before their planned weekend, Abby treated herself to a full beauty treatment at a well know Columbus spa. When she had made the reservation for the afternoon by phone, the receptionist asked her if she wanted the complete massage service as well. "Well I would love to have the massage, but what is the complete version?" she asked.

"The complete version includes the three stage VC treatment." was the response.

"This is my first time with you, and I am not sure what that is." Abby explained.

After a pause the woman replied, "We have an expert Japanese masseuse who performs our VC experience, which is a vaginal and clitoral stimulation in 3 separate phases and is a favorite of many of our customers."

Abby wondering what the three phases were, but didn't ask, but she was really turned on by the description of the complete version. "Uh , yes, yes please include your complete version, and I look forward to seeing you Wednesday afternoon."

"Thank you madam, your booking is confirmed, we look forward to your visit with us." And the phone went dead.

It was Abby's plan to shop for a dress and some lingerie in Columbus in preparation for her weekend with Jimmy and Michael. But now she was really looking forward to the experience she was about to discover at the luxury spa she was rapidly approaching. She wheeled into their parking lot, to be met by a handsome young man who opened her door and looked appreciatively as she swung her legs toward him and stood up. He took her keys, "We hope you enjoy your experience with us today."