Abigail Lincoln

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby entered the lobby which was beautifully decorated in blues and greens, a cascading waterfall, quiet music setting a mood, and a lovely young woman sitting behind a glass desk.

"You must be Miss Lincoln, Welcome to Body Beautiful, please have a seat, your hostess will be with you momentarily."

"Thank you." said Abby, and sat in a very modern and very comfortable white leather chair. In just a few moments, a white coated, very attractive blonde girl came out and escorted Abby to the beauty shop. In the next hour and a half she was shampooed, her hair was styled, and a facial treatment given to her as a manicurist did a beautiful job on her hands.

Then she was escorted to a dressing room and helped undress. After which they helped her into a thick terry cloth robe with matching terry slippers.. From there she was escorted to another room where female attendants removed the robe and had her lie down on a cool padded table on her stomach. One of them placed a towel over her buttocks and she lay quietly until the sound of the door opening heralded the arrival of her masseuse.

The masseuse was a beautiful, slender Japanese girl. She placed her hands together, and bowed.

"My name is Sunflower madam, it is an honor to serve you. You are very lovely."

Abby instantly felt very fond of Sunflower.

"Thank you, you are most kind, and you too are very beautiful."

Sunflower was quite lovely, standing about five feet tall, wearing a silk kimono, perfectly made up, with just a hint of color to enhance her quite perfect features.

Then she moved to Abby's side and began her massage. It was heavenly. Abby could feel her entire body relax as Sunflower expertly massaged her from neck to feet, doing just the right things at the right time with the perfect amount of pressure. In many ways it was very sensual. It was also the first time Abby had ever experienced the hands of another female on her body, which made every touch exciting for her.

"Are you ready for your next massage phase madam?"

Abbey nodded.

"Please to turn over then."

Abby turned over and laid on her back as Sunflower placed a hot damp towel over her mound and upper thighs. She reached under the massage table and to Abby's surprise; the lower part of the table began to move upward forming a shallow upside down V. This had the effect of drawing Abby's legs up, and no sooner had that happened then the upside down V began to separate, opening Abby's legs. It was quite erotic having her legs spread in this manner. It was completely silent and Abby realized that sunflower had lightly restrained her ankles with terry ties that kept her legs moving with the mechanism that turned the massage table into a . . ., well she was about to find out. Then the top part of the table began to raise Abby from the waist up until she can see that Sunflower is now between her legs and is seated facing her.

Sunflower smiles, and begins bathing her pussy, very gently, with a very soft spongy glove. A delicious scent fills her nostrils and the masseuse takes off the glove and with her fingers sprays her with scented warm water. The sensation is lovely, and continues for several minutes over her thighs, her belly, her labia and her mound. The spraying stops, and Sunflower, with the very tips of her fingers begins to touch and stroke very gently Abby's thighs, then her outer labia, and then her inner labia, and after several minutes of this, her fingers gently circle Abby's clitoris drawing tighter and tighter circles until she is gentry pressing her little finger in to the tiny

opening at the top of her clit. Then her finger slid down and as she gently begins to enter Abby's vagina, her other hand is spreading her labia while she enters Abby, one finger at a time, until she has three fingers inside her which she then starts sliding clockwise and anticlockwise very slowly. Abby is reveling under these delightful feelings that Sunflower is creating. She is lying back now with her eyes closed, her entire body alive with new sensations as the tiny Japanese girl works her magic.

Abby is aware now of another finger sliding into her anal passage, and the fingers of the other hand drift from her clitoris to her vagina and back again. There is a pause and once again she is subjected to the gently spraying scented warm water on her vulva, her now fully erect clitoris, her labia and her belly and thighs. The water stops, and looking up she sees Sunflower drop her head between her legs and begin to massage Abby's clitoris with her tongue. She is driving Abby crazy with her expert knowledge of what brings extreme sensitivity to the female clitoris, and how to create the most pleasure. Her fingers are now stroking Abby's labia again, occasionally dipping into her vagina, while the tongue never stops it's teasing of her now very prominent clitoris, and Abby can take no more as she grabs the rails on the side of the table and her body jerks spasmodically with orgasm followed by orgasm as Sunflower expertly has brought Abby to full and complete satisfaction.

"Oh God, that was wonderful, you are so good at what you do." gasped Abby.

Sunflower smiled. "It is called the Butterfly." she said simply.

Abby thought the name was perfect. It was just like being teased and caressed by butterflies.

Sunflower gently bathes and dries Abby, and applies a soft scented powder to her. Then the table closes. Abby lays exhausted and completely immobile. She is alone and only the sound of trickling water and quiet music are there. After a few minutes, the door opens and two lady attendants assist her to her feet, help her into her robe, and lead her back to the dressing room. Then they bring her tea in a little china cup as she finishes dressing, ready to go back into the real world and vowing to return to Body Beautiful and most of all to Sunflower, and all the magic feelings she can bring to one's body.

Fortunately the mall is only a few blocks away, and Abby walks in to the cocktail lounge near the entrance. She is not quite ready to shop. But she is ready for a drink while she thinks about what happened in the last 2 and a half hours. It was expensive and worth every cent.

Finally she walks out into the mall and into her favorite lingerie establishment, Victoria's Secret, where she buys some undergarments that she is sure will please her two lovers this weekend. She is looking for a special dress, as she makes her way to La Femme Magnifique, which is her favorite dress shop.

With the assistance of a sales lady who is told that "I want to look very sexy without being tacky. I suppose I am looking for a demure but sensuous look." The sales lady nods and begins to suggest dresses. Abby helps her by reducing the choices to a short, but not too short a skirt, something that will flare away from her legs while also being clingy, and a bodice that will reveal just enough of her breasts to be tasteful.

After several trips to the dressing room, Abby is looking at herself in a full length mirror wearing a black dress that accentuates her small waist line, reveals the cleavage of her breasts, and when she takes a tentative swirl, the skirt rises very easily to show her thighs.

"If I really twirled, it would come up to my waist." she muses.

As the sales lady places dressers on hangers, Abby does a full, quick twirl, and responding to her movement, the lovely fabric flies up to her waist, showing all of her legs up to, and including her panties.

"Now Michael and Jimmy will like that," she thinks. "And so will every other man in the room." The thought of being the object of desire by a lot of strangers makes her blush, but she rather likes the idea of dancing and being admired.

As the dress falls back into place it clings to her body and shapes her bottom and her hips in a very alluring way. The spaghetti straps leave her shoulders quite bare, and her cleavage is displayed to its best advantage.

"This will do nicely, thank you." and she returns to the dressing room very happy with her purchase.

On the drive back to Middleburg, Abby can't help but think about the beautiful and delicate Sunflower who so expertly gave her a marvelous sexual experience. Being fondled and caressed, and yes kissed, in her most intimate places, by a lovely gentle woman, was a totally new and sensually exciting experience. She wondered if perhaps she was bi-sexual. She had never thought about making love with another woman, but the thought of it was not repugnant to her. Perhaps one day I will meet someone who wonders as I do what it might be like.

Abby's thoughts kept reliving the things that Sunflower had done to her before she went to sleep. She slept soundly.

Chapter 10 – Abby the Showgirl

Abby had arranged with Jimmy and Michael to meet them in Columbus. She wanted to stay at the hotel another day and do some things in town. The plan was she would check in and the boys could join her afterwards.

Friday afternoon finally came, and not too soon for Jimmy and Michael as they were totally turned on by what was to be the weekend of every guy's dream. A beautiful girl who just wanted to be loved, even ravished by them, was almost more than they could handle. When they got to Abby's house to do the yard work they found a note on the door.

"I left early as I have an errand in Columbus. See you tonight,

Abby."

The boys set a record for cleaning up the yard and mowing, finally dashing off to clean up and head for Columbus. While they were on their way, Michael's cell phone rang, it was Abby.

"Hi, " she said in that beautiful voice that really turned Michael on, "I'm all settled in. I'm in room 444. I can't wait to see you, where are you now?"

"We are about 35 minutes out, and we can't wait either." said Michael.

"Drive friendly." laughed Abby as she hung up.

They parked Michael's father's car in the hotel garage, and taking their overnight bags headed straight for the elevator to the 4th floor.

Their first surprise, room 444 was at the end of the hall with double doors. "Hope there's no mistake." said Jerry as he knocked tentatively on the door.

In just a few seconds, the door opened and there stood Abby. They both did a double take. She looked stunning. From her beautiful hair down to her feet she was a picture of loveliness.

Wearing a green chiffon dress that showed her body to it's most perfect. Tantalizing cleavage, and a skirt that showed enough of her legs to drive most men crazy made even more sensual by the spike heels that she was wearing, Then to make matters worse, (or better) she stepped back into the living room, and pulling up her dress in the front, she said "The hose and garter belt are by special request."

She had raised her skirt to show them her lovely legs encased in nylon topped by several inches of thigh leading to her lovely mound showing below her dress.

The boys were speechless. Finally Michael blurted out "This must cost a fortune."

They were standing in a large, lovely furnished living room, complete with flowers, and there was wine in a cooler on the coffee table.

Abby walked to the large door at one end of the room and opening it up onto a luxuriously large bedroom with a king size bed. On one side of the room was a fireplace with gas logs burning. Music was playing softly and the entire atmosphere was a promise of things to come.

The master bath off the bedroom was complete with a freestanding shower, and in one corner was a spa that looked like it could comfortably hold 4 adults.

"Wow." was all Jimmy could muster.

"Right now I want a kiss, and then lets have a glass of wine."

Abby twirled quickly, (she had practiced) giving them a nice look at her legs and thighs as she went back into the living room where she twirled again and held out her arms to them.

They both came to her and began kissing her, with their hands starting to wander downwards.

"No, not yet," Abby gasped, smiling she began to pour wine and taking her glass she sat in an easy chair, crossing her legs.

"Tell me about your week." she said.

The conversation was not really lively until Abby told them about Sunflower and her delightful afternoon at Body Beautiful. If she thought that might get the boys turned on she was right.

"Abby, come sit with us on the couch." said Michael.

Smiling Abby came over as they made room for her between them. They both immediately slid their hands under her dress, fondling her thighs and moving up to her mound.

"I want you to do whatever you want to do, but we have all weekend ahead of us, can we just tease a little now and save ourselves for tonight." she pleaded.

"What would you like to do? " Asked Jimmy.

"First I would like to show off my new dress. There is a tea dance downstairs from 7 to 9, and I thought we could take that in before dinner, so why don't you two get dressed while I freshen up for you." she smiled. "I promise I won't be a tease."

Grinning they both went into the bedroom and began getting ready to go downstairs.

They heard the sound of music as they came off the elevator on the main floor and quickly found the ballroom.

The hostess showed them to a table, and they ordered drinks from the waiter. Michael stood and asked Abby to dance.

This was their first dance, and she discovered that Michael was very smooth. She moved as close to him as he wanted and he could feel her belly against him, enough that he began to have an erection brought on by her sinuous movement. This was part of her plan to give them a weekend they would never forget. As they came to a quiet corner of the dance floor Michael's hand dropped down to her bottom, and he pressed her to him. She responded pressing against him as she stroked the back of his neck.

"God you are so beautiful." he whispered.

The music ended and they went back to the table. Now it was Jimmy's turn. They stood and walked to the dance floor and he was just as good a dancer as Michael. Like Michael he pulled her too him and could feel her thighs through her thin dress against his. The light was dim and he pulled her too him as she put both her arms around his neck and kissed him as his hands found her buttocks and fondled her.

"Did you bring a camera?" she whispered to him as they danced.

"Yes, it's in my pocket."

The orchestra took a short break as they sat and chatted.

"Did you want the camera?" asked Jimmy.

"No, but if you want to get any pictures of your fantasy, I thought you should be ready, actually I was thinking of tomorrow night but we could have a little rehearsal if they play the right kind of music tonight."

Almost on cue, the band began to play "Joy to the world" prompting Michael to take Abby's hand.

"This will definitely work." he laughed.

In no time at all he was spinning Abby, to the great joy of all the men in the room. She put on a show of gorgeous legs, thighs and panties as Michael kept her in almost a constant spin mode. The black dress she had bought for this was upstairs waiting for tomorrow night, but the green chiffon was doing beautifully as the flaring light material kept her lower body exposed to the ogling of envious men who were wondering who the lucky guy was going to be tonight. Little did they know there were two lucky guys. The band realizing that something special was happening kept playing, and by now men were coming from the bar to see what was going on as the word had spread about the gorgeous girl showing lots of herself dancing. Abby was wearing very transparent panties. She had not planned on doing her dancing until tomorrow. But it was too late now and she wondered just how much of her was being seen. She was warm from dancing and very warm from the hungry looks some of the men were giving her. Finally the music stopped and her skirt dropped to its normal position.

She blushed, as there was a huge round of applause as she walked off the dance floor.

"Did you get any pictures?" Michael asked Jimmy.

"You bet." said Jimmy. "Next time, you do the dancing, so I can get a better look at Abby."

Abby was flushed, and was now the obvious center of attention in the room as everyone was waiting for her to dance again and give them another thrill as they watched this beautiful young woman excite her audience with her perfect legs and tush.

The bandleader knew exactly what to do, and after just one more slow dance the band struck up another up tempo number, and Jimmy led Abby out on the floor. By now Abby knew just how to make her skirt behave and it was more up then down as the next three minutes saw a crowd gather to see her dancing, watching those legs, and occasionally an exciting glimpse of her pubic hair that her panties did very little to conceal. Her cleft between her buttocks was also very apparent through the transparent fabric. She was everyman's dream, and there were many who held that vision of her for several hours that night and nights to come.

Finally the music stopped. Abby's dress returned to normal and they sat. They were both panting just a little, as the band had played much longer to keep Abby on the floor for the benefit of the onlookers.

Michael leaned over to Abby and said "I had a guy ask me if I would sell him your pictures," Handing her the camera he said "and I got some great ones".

Abby scrolled through the pictures. There must have been fifty of them taken by both boys. She blushed when she saw how clearly the camera had caught her right through her scanty panties. There hadn't been much left to anyone's imagination. Jimmy took the camera and he scrolled through the pictures.

"I can't wait to put these on the computer." he said.

Abby was beginning to have second thoughts about the pictures floating around. But so be it. She had promised them this, and there were worse things than pictures of her dancing.

It was time to go back upstairs, and in the elevator, empty of other guests, the boys wasted no time in trapping Abby between them and pulling up her dress and feeling her bottom and her pussy, which was very wet. The men staring at her had excited her a lot and she didn't resist the boys, after all she wouldn't be a tease, and they were gentle.

Walking into the room, Abby said, "Let's order room service and stay in tonight."

Their response was "Great."

As they stood together looking at the room service menu, the boys were fondling her bottom. Finally they made their choices and called room service. They were going to have a half hour wait.

"Let's put the pictures on the big screen." said Jimmy.

They sat on the couch and as the slide show began, they were both caressing Abby's legs, going under her dress, feeling her thighs and generally working themselves up as they watched her on the screen showing just how gorgeous she was. Michael had taken a movie of her, which lasted about 90 seconds, and it was Abby at her most revealing best.

"My God" said Abby, "I never thought about wearing those panties to dance in, they could see everything."

Jimmy grinned. "And they were loving it too." They continued to watch until a knock at the door announced that room service had arrived.

After they finished their meal Jimmy said, "What shall we do now." Grinning as he looked at Abby.

"I think we should a dip in the spa, and get relaxed." Abby responded with that great smile.

They went into the master bath and Michael adjusted the taps and the water temperature.

"Would you like to undress me." said Abby. "Slowly" she added.

Jimmy began unbuttoning the back of her dress and Michael pulled the straps from her shoulders letting the dress fall to the bathroom floor. Michael picked it up and walked in to lay it on the bed. Abby slowly turned wearing only her flimsy underwear and her garter belt and hose. Jimmy began pulling her panties down slowly over her hips, pausing to kiss her mound as he kneeled to slip them to the floor as she stepped out of them. Michael unhooked the bra and slipping it off her shoulders exposed her breasts, her nipples had stiffened during the undressing process. Now just in her heels and hose and garter belt, she sat on the edge of the spa. The boys each took a leg and putting their hands in her thighs stroked her thighs as they undid the little catches holding up her stockings. Then they slowly unrolled them down her legs, removing her heels and dropping her nylon hose next to her underwear and shoes. She stood naked as Jimmy unsnapped her garter belt. Abby stepped into the spa, and sat down luxuriating in the warmth and movement of the water. Jimmy and Michael quickly undressed and climbed in beside her. Abby lay with her head back on the rest as the boys began their slow underwater exploration of her. As Jimmy kissed her, Michael moved around the opposite side of the tub, and stretching out his leg he coaxed her legs apart and began to rub her vulva with his toes. Abby responded by reaching her leg between his and rubbing his penis as it quickly became erect. Jimmy was kissing her and caressing her breasts as the swirls of warm water moved over them. Abby felt for Jimmy and moved her hand over his stomach down to his semi hard shaft that quickly hardened as she began to massage it. They continued this love play for some time, varying their positions. From time to time they would have to ask Abby to stop as they were close to coming, and after a few minutes she would start again. But then she stood up and turning bent over and holding herself up again the side of the spa,