Abigail's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We filed into the library and took seats, and only Bruno was missing. In he came, a moment later, with on a leash like my own, a slight girl with short-cropped, died blonde hair, wearing a simple long black cotton shift and very high heels. She had a gold ring in the side of her nose, and another through her lower lip, as well as huge gold hoop ear-rings. Around her ankles, wrists and neck were buckled thick leather bands, each with stout metal rings let into them. The leash was attached to the one in her collar, and Bruno unclipped it when they stood below the gallery, where a spotlight now lit up the scene. I felt a momentary pang of jealousy – had he taken another slave? But my fears were allayed when he gestured to me to go forward and be at his side, setting me apart from the two couples who were there as spectators.

Moving round behind the girl, who looked about my age, he unzipped her dress, and slid it from her narrow shoulders, so that it fell to the floor in a pool around her heels.

I now saw that he had very small breasts, but that her prominent, quite puffy nipples were decorated with heavy gold rings. She also had a gold decoration dangling from her navel, and another from her clit hood, below a shaven pubis, further decorated with an artfully tattooed snake, its tongue licking towards her pussy. When I looked at her more carefully, I saw that her whole body, from her neck down to her knees, was covered in fading pink criss-cross stripes – she was no stranger to the whip.

'Zia is a pain-slut,' said my Master, confirming what I saw, 'and, believe me, will enjoy anything we can do to her tonight!'

He proceeded, with my help, to clip her wrists to two different chains hanging down from the gallery, and her ankles to ring bolts in the floor, which had the effect of spread-eagling her.

My Master coughed to get our attention once more. 'I shall give her a few strokes with a special switch I have just cut from one of my peach-trees. I promise you nothing hurts more. Then he motioned for me to pass him the thin switch, from a table nearby. It was a long, flexible, branch, thin enough, I thought, to cut into flesh.

Standing just back from Zia's slender, suspended form, he laid the switch on her pretty buttocks, right at the top, where her bum-cleavage finished, then drew back his arm, and fetched her a fierce, stinging stroke, right on target. She scarcely flinched as the thin branch lacerated her young flesh, bringing up an instant bright red wheal, from which droplets of blood came to the surface as he drew back for another stroke. This time he lashed her upper back, with a similar effect, and I fancied she writhed almost imperceptibly with the agony she must have felt. Bruno walked around in front of her and dispassionately sent his cruel switch winging on its way, this time to draw a tiny gasp from Zia as a terrible red welt appeared across the flatness of her stomach, right above the serpent's tail. Putting down the switch, he said to me, loud enough for everyone to hear, 'Now feel the slut's crack, Abigail, and tell me what you find!'

I put a hand between the girl's legs, encountering first the dangling chain which decorated her pussy, then discovering that she was absolutely sopping wet. When I took my hand away, it glistened with her secretions, and I knew enough to ply to the audience and lick my fingers, bringing an appreciative murmur from the watchers. I caught Trina's eye, and her half-smile carried a message of encouragement for me.

'Right,' said Bruno, 'so you can see what the slut thinks of being whipped. You may take turns at using any of my instruments' – he indicated the racks on the wall – 'on her. Ladies first. Come along, Jane!'

He stood aside as Jane, in her short black dress, came and studied the wall-rack, selecting a whip which I thought was probably a bull-whip. I doubted she would be able to wield it, but she stood back, gestured for us to stand out of the way, and, with a practised flick of her wrist, sent the knotted leather thong whistling across the space, and wrapped it around Zia's slim waist, where it raised a red stripe, but was not nearly so damaging as Bruno's switch. Jane, though, seemed to enjoy her work, and whipped the blonde girl as ferociously as she could, giving her ten lashes, before Bruno invited Trina to take her place. Trina chose a shorter whip with three thin leather strands, all knotted and splayed at their ends. With this, she flogged Zia mercilessly, concentrating on the insides of her thighs before turning her attention to the girl's breasts. Zia's breathing became faster as this was carried out, and when I stepped in and touched her again, she cried out loudly. I knew she had cum there and then.

When the obnoxious Marcus took over, and tried to use the whip his wife had plied so effectively, Zia looked at him with an expression which bordered on insolence, and when he passed the whip to Jason, the young guy put it back on the rack, and selected a cane instead.

I found myself stood next to Trina as this was happening, and, seeing me there, she turned to me and whispered, 'He knows how to use that, I can tell you.'

I looked at her lovely face, and said, 'but aren't you just his girl-friend?'

'That's right,' she confirmed, then I saw Bruno looking at us, and thought it best to cut our conversation short, but Trina wanted to engage me in more, and asked me in her unusually deep voice, if I liked being a slave.

'Oh yes,' I told her, 'my Master is wonderful.'

'But?' she said, sensing I had left something unsaid.

'Oh nothing,' I said, nervously glancing over at Bruno, 'though perhaps.....perhaps we could have a chat some time?'

She followed my look, and said, 'I'm sure we can, my dear – I'd like that, and I'll see what I can do. Look, you'd better go now, I think Jason's done what he can to the blonde.'

I saw that he had, in fact, striped Zia's buttocks and upper thighs liberally with the cane, and when I returned to Bruno's side, he gave me an enormous glass dildo to use on the little blonde.

I showed it to her and she nodded wordlessly, so I rammed it into her cunt as far as I could, and had to pump no more than four or five times before she came once again, drenching my hand as she did so with her milky fluids, and screaming loudly with the pent-up emotion her whipping had brought.

Bruno and I unfastened her, I helped her dress, then Bruno gave her a sizeable wad of notes, and rang for Carla to come and drive her home to New York.

Alone with my master, when the guests had left, he said, 'I think you like Trina, don't you?'

I couldn't deny it. 'Yes, Master, I find her very attractive.'

'So do I,' was his frank and surprising response, when I had been expecting him to punish me, 'perhaps I may invite her one day. I watched her whipping the slut, and I should think we could all have a nice day, eh?'

'Yes, Master,' I replied, feeling relieved that I had got away with something, but his next comment was more ominous.

'Tomorrow I shall whip you for your disloyalty – and for our pleasure. Now go to bed!'

I did just that, more tired than I had any right to be, and fell straight into a deep sleep in no time at all.

When Ana brought me my breakfast next morning, she surprised me by telling me that Bruno had gone into the city for the day, 'to attend to business.' I was at a loose end. I pottered around for a bit, painting my toenails, shaving off tiny signs of stubble which were starting to show, and trying on clothes from my wardrobe, then, just before eleven, decided that a swim would be in order. I took out my anal balls, then, clad in a silk kimono, and carrying a towel, I was heading for the pool, when the doorbell chimed, and Clara came across my path, heels clicking busily, to answer it. Curious to see who was calling, I lingered in the entrance hall. My heart missed a beat when I heard the unmistakeable deep voice of Trina. I wheeled around and went to greet her.

'I suppose Clara has told you that Bruno isn't at home,' I said.

'Yes,' she replied, 'and I only called to say thank you for last night's dinner – and entertainment.'

'Why don't you stay and come for a swim with me?' I blurted out, nervously.

'But....I have no things,' she said.

'You don't need any,' I told her, 'it'll just be the two of us.'

'OK then, I'd love to,' she said, 'lead the way!'

The pool looked inviting, and I slipped off my kimono, then walked, naked, to the roman steps at the shallow end.

'Come on in,' I called to Trina, 'the water's just right!'

I watched as she unbuttoned her simple white summer dress and slipped it from her slim shoulders, easing it over her lovely, round, natural breasts, then letting it fall to the floor. Naked, she was truly magnificent, with the longest legs I had ever seen, a tiny waist, an arse to die for, and a clean-shaven mound. Her long, black, lustrous hair fell down to the middle of her back.

'God, but you're beautiful!' I couldn't help saying.

'And I think you are lovely too, Abigail,' she said and I noticed, for the first time, a trace of an accent.

Eschewing the steps, she dived in, a graceful curve with hardly a splash, and swam effortlessly up and down with a practised crawl – something, at least, that I could just about match.

When we had spent a pleasant half hour in the pool, we climbed out, and stretched side by side on sun-beds, as the sun had now started to show above trees, and the automatically-opening upper windows allowed their rays to penetrate.

I was almost asleep when I felt Trina's hand touch mine, and I let her fingers lace with my own, then risked a look at her, finding that our eyes met. I held her gaze for a long time, then took what I knew to be an irreversible step. Opening my lips slightly, I pushed the tip of my tongue out between my bared teeth – a gesture nobody had taught me, which must have come to my subconscious from some primeval mating ritual. Trina loosened her grip on my hand, and I wondered for a split second if I had committed some awful solecism, but she was merely altering her grip, and I found she was stroking the palm of my hand with a long-nailed finger. I looked in that direction, then back at her lovely face.

'It's time!' she said, and they were the only words she uttered. Slipping on my kimono, whilst Trina held her dress loosely about her, I led her to my room. Ana was cleaning the corridor, and I put my finger to my lip as we walked past her. She smiled back knowingly, then we were in my bedroom, kissing frantically as Trina shoved my kimono off my shoulders, and I did likewise for her dress. We collapsed together on my bed and carried on kissing, whilst we fondled each others' breasts, She made me gasp when she bent to take my nipples in between her sharp little teeth, but I could wait no longer, and pushed her still-wet head down, down. She licked her way across my stomach, then – joy of joys, she was into my crack, her tongue seeking out my clit, teasing it up from beneath its protective hood, flicking it expertly as it grew, and she meanwhile probed gently with her long fingers, opening me up, then plunging first one, then two fingers deep into my cunt.

'Oh, Trina,' I said, 'I've been waiting for you all my life!'

For reply, she stuck her tongue into my fuckhole, and transferred her busy fingers to my anus, penetrating me easily now that I had been 'prepared' – even with two fingers. I came explosively, spraying her with my fluid.

'Darling, you're a squirter!' she remarked, 'I'm so envious,'

It was Trina's turn, and I went down on her, parting her dark labia to see the pink treasures within. I was mesmerised by the damp, sweet-smelling beauty of her open cunt, and fell upon it greedily, sucking as if to drain the very essence from her.

I came up for long enough to ask her if she wanted me to use a dildo, but she shook her head emphatically.

'I just want your lovely mouth, and tongue, and fingers – they are more than enough,' she said. I took her at her word and fucked her with my tongue, then, when I sensed from her moans and rapid, shallow breaths, that she was ripe, I shot two fingers hard into her rectum. She stiffened, then shuddered, with a long, wracking groan, and a trickle of milky liquid ran out of the very depths of her vagina.

'Oh, Abigail, I love you,' she said, 'that was the very best ever!'

So much had we both enjoyed it that we repeated the exercise once more, before Trina announced that she had to go.

'Won't you stay for lunch?' I asked.

'No, darling, though Bruno won't be back until seven. But I have to do a lot of shopping.'

I stared at her, 'So you knew Bruno was out?'

'Yes, my dear, he's gone to an art auction with Jason. I came to see you!'

'You scheming bitch!' I said, laughing, as I threw a cushion at her, 'but I'm so glad you came.'

'Me too,' she said, 'we'll stay in touch, right?'

'Right!' I said, and meant it.

I sought out Ana when Trina had gone. 'You didn't see anybody else here this morning, OK?'

'OK, Abigail,' she said, 'I can keep a secret, and I'll tell Clara.'

I hoped so – somehow I didn't want Bruno to know about my morning with Trina.

I got ready for Bruno's arrival that evening, bearing in mind the 'house rules' he had set for me. I slipped on a diaphanous gold coloured gown. It had long, voluminous sleeves, and a high neck, so that it would have covered me completely had it not been quite translucent, so that my nipples pointed out visibly under the material, and my gold waist-chain could also be clearly seen. I took the balls out of my anus, first giving in to the temptation to play with them for a few minutes – in and out, in and out, until I was on the brink of an orgasm. 'This won't do!' I thought, and put the things in my drawer – I had decided that I was now ready to be taken there, and I knew that was what my Master wanted. Lastly, I clipped on anklets, and shackled myself with a short chain. I was determined to greet Bruno in a manner of which he would approve.

When he arrived, at about seven-thirty, I was waiting, barefoot, in the entrance hall.

'You look ravishing, Abigail, thank you for following my instructions,' he said, 'your appearance fills me with a desire to whip you as you have never been whipped. You would like that, wouldn't you?'

'Yes, Master,' I heard myself saying. God, how depraved I had become!

I toyed with my dinner, while Bruno watched me intently, silently. He only spoke once, and that was to ask me if I had had a pleasant day. When I replied that I had, he said, 'Yes, I thought you would.' Fuck, he knew – somehow, he knew! But he smiled almost sadly, and said, as we finished dinner, 'Go and wait for me in the library, my dear.'

I shuffled off, my chain clanking as I walked, and did as he requested.

I stood for a moment under the gallery, wondering why my Master hadn't accompanied me there, then he came in, leaving the door open.

'Undress, please,' he told me, and I slipped out of my gown, then stood, feeling a touch chilly, naked and barefoot, my ankles still hobbled by the steel chain. He fastened the customary metal bracelets onto my wrists, then raised my hands above my head, and clipped them together, to one of the snap-links which descended from above.

'Now, my dear,' he said, once he was satisfied with my position, stretched so that I had to stand on tip-toe, 'I have a little surprise for you.'

He went over to the door, and I heard him say something, then he returned, but not alone! With him was none other than the lovely blonde Jane, quite transformed, so that I had to look twice to be sure it was she. She wore a royal blue latex dress, which she must have been poured into. It had a high neck and long, tight sleeves, and moulded her breasts so that every detail of them was visible as if she were naked, her nipples sticking out sharply-defined like bullets. The knee-length skirt was so tight that she could hardly walk, and the effect was compounded by her wearing immensely high platform shoes with needle heels. Her blonde mane was scraped back severely from her forehead, and tied in a pony-tail.

Whilst I was still taking in the striking sight of her, my Master said, 'I have brought Jane here to whip you tonight. Women do these things so much better than men – and you do like women, don't you, my dear?'

I nodded,

'Don't you?'he rapped.

'Yes, Master.'

'Good,' he said, 'now I'll show you the whip.'

He brandished in front of me a smallish whip, which he described as a single-tail coach whip. 'It hurts a great deal, I think,' he said, 'and the thin leather lash tends to wrap itself around your body. The knot at the tip can cut your flesh a little when the whip is in the hands of an expert.' He licked his lips as he showed me, then passed the instrument to Jane.

'Now,' he continued, 'do you agree to be whipped, my dear?'

I was trembling from fear, anticipation, excitement, the full range of emotions.

'Yes, Master,' I managed.

Bruno moved away, and I was suddenly in a world peopled by Jane and myself, in the odd intimacy that such punishment brings. She looked a question at me.

'Whip me, please!' I told her, and she stepped back a pace, then I heard the awful whistle of the lash. A split second later, its terrible, searing pain stung the middle of my back, and, as Bruno had said, the flexible leather thong, with its knotted tip, snaked around my body, and I felt its bite just under my right breast. I did my best to remain silent, but a gasp at the severity of the punishment escaped my lips. Another dreadful stroke fell across my shoulder blades, and this time, I saw a droplet of blood trickle from the wound it gave me on the top of my breast. I flinched when her third blow brought the cruel thong around my waist, but the worst was to come, and when Jane started to flay my buttocks, I almost fainted with the agony of the lashes, each one in a different place, so that I had no idea where she was going to strike next. She didn't neglect my thighs either, and, just when I thought she had finished, as I heard her exchange a few words with my Master, she sauntered round in front of me, and whipped me brutally, first straight across the tops of my breasts, then, with infinitely careful aim, on my stomach, so that the wicked knotted tip fell on my pussy-lips. At this point I screamed, and Jane came up close.

'You should now take two more,' she said, 'and cum, if you want to!'

Jane certainly knew her business, and as she lashed me again on the buttocks, I felt the surging wave of an approaching orgasm. Another vicious stroke and I moaned loudly as the rushing climax hit.

Jane stepped away, saying, 'The slut has squirted, Bruno – look!'

The whipping was over, but one more humiliation remained. My Master unclipped me, then, forcing me to my knees, made me lick my own juices from the floor, where I had sprayed them. Then he propelled me to a floor-mounted mirror at the other side of the library, so that I could admire my welts and stripes. In several places, my skin was broken, and Jane made me sit down while she applied antiseptic ointment, while Bruno ordered drinks to be brought up. When Clara came in with the tray, she looked hard at me, an unreadable expression on her pretty, black face.

After we had taken our drinks, Jane stood up to go.

'You don't need to go just yet, darling,' said Bruno.

'I'd better,' she said, 'or it'll be me getting the next whipping, from Marcus – and I don't enjoy it half as much as Abigail.'

When we were alone at last, Bruno asked me if I really had enjoyed my whipping.

'Yes, Master, thank you,' I told him, and he looked at me a little oddly, so I added, 'I like it better whenyouwhip me though, sir.'

He smiled, and said, 'Shall I whip you now, then?'