Abigail's Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lani took her bare foot and pressed it against my cheek, pushing my head deeper into the carpeting. The pressure caused me to squeal.

"No peeking sweet pie. You ruined the surprise. Now I'm going to have to change my mode of punishment."

This time I closed my eyes tightly while my head was buried in the carpeting. Again, Lani padded out of room. I didn't see what she had when she returned.

"Get on your hands and knees and raise your ass up."

I did. Lani was in control. My submission to her was now a foregone conclusion.

"Count."

She lowered my bikini bottom to my ankles. I heard a whoosh, a then the dull thud of leather falls against flesh - my flesh, and then felt a thousand pin pricks on my ass.

"Fucccckkkkk!"

"That would be 'One'" Lani corrected. I saw out of the corner of my eye that she was brandishing an evil looking device that I later learned was her favorite flogger with at least forty well-oiled falls.

I was hyperventilating. This was all new to me, the domination, submission, and pain. But another sensation blossomed within me - a gnawing need. Why? Why would I be aroused by this aberrational behavior? Lani no doubt had the answer.

I ended up counting to ten. By the tenth stroke I had completely forgotten why I was there or why I was being punished. My mind could only focus on the pain and my ever growing need, nothing more. Lani was leading me into a very dark place in my soul.

With the pain dominating my consciousness I was completely at Lani's tender mercies. Fortunately she didn't take my punishment further, but instead cradled my head in her lap as I unabashedly cried.

"Hush, little one. Do you want your reward now?"

"Yyyyesss," I sobbed.

She gingerly wiped the tears from my face and then untied her bikini top. She leaned slightly forward and tilted my head towards her breasts. My field of vision was filled by her amazing tits. I started suckling on her nipple as if I were a baby. My hands started fondling her firm breasts. I was a hot mess, sweating, panting, and unbelievably needy.

I was happy, suckling on Lani's breast and fondling her luscious globes. Then she revealed my true nature. She pushed her hand between my legs, there finding a sea of wetness. I was deeply ashamed that I could be aroused by my punishment and humiliation. What more would Lani reveal of my own untapped perversions? I was afraid of the answers.

One answer soon came. Was I a slut, hungry for punishment and even hungrier for sexual fulfillment? Lani held her juice slickened hand under my nose.

"Does this smell seem familiar?"

It was me of course. I nodded.

"Tell me."

"It's me."

"It's what?"

"It's my pussy juice." My inhibitions were melting away.

"That's right. Now what kind of girl has a wet pussy after a spanking?"

"A slut?"

"Right again. Now what do you want me to do?"

I was deeply ashamed to say it, but my body, and not my mind, was now in control. "I want you to make me cum."

Lani smiled, the kind of smile you have when you win.

"Do you now?"

I nodded, in defeat, but perhaps also in victory.

"Suck on my tit again."

I resumed sucking on her nipple, circling my tongue on her areole and then up and down the length of her nipple. Then I felt her fingers, first parting two fingers like the forked tongue of a snake, skimming each side of my clitoris. She masturbated my nub as if it were a small penis, gently squeezing it and pumping it. Her sweet palpitations soon started a tingle in my loins that caused me to involuntarily thrust my hips upward, increasing the pressure of her fingers on my sex. I pulled off of her nipple.

"Fuck yesssss," I hissed as the pleasure started boiling within me. Then it struck me. I was living my recurring dream. Would my dominant lover allow me to cum?

"You are a greedy little bitch. But you earned your reward."

She snaked both of her fingers into my sodden cunt, pumping them in time with the thrusting of my hips. I fought mightily to breathe, but my groans of pleasure wouldn't allow it.

"Let it go little one," my Amazon Goddess implored. "Do it for me."

I went higher and higher, as if on a hot air balloon, the earth below getting smaller and smaller as I ascended.

"Lani ... Lani ... yes ... yes ... yes" I cried as the pleasure overwhelmed me. But Lani was just beginning. Her fingers went lower, using my juices to trace her slickened digits around my anus, taking the remaining breath away from me.

"Please ... no ..." I begged. No one had touched me there before. What other manner of perversion was I to learn?

"But your little pucker says yes. Feel this." She pushed her finger against my anus, causing it to clench around the intruder. "It likes my finger."

This feeling I fought. I wanted to believe I was a good girl but these primal urges could not be suppressed forever. She would probe with her finger, circling around my crinkled hole, massaging the muscle and I would close my eyes and try to ignore the pleasurable sensations. It was a losing battle.

"Tell me you like this," said Lani as she popped the first inch of her finger into my ass. The stretching sensation sent sparks flying inside my body and my clit became a throbbing mass. My resistance had dissolved.

"Yes ... yes I like it," I moaned. I was a whore, a slut. I liked her finger in my ass. I wanted to cum again.

"Do you want me to touch your little clit like this?" Lani flicked her finger, spanking my hardened nub. She might as well have put my finger in the electrical socket. My eyes opened wide as a surge of pleasure and pain went through me. What was this she-devil doing to me?

I thrust my hips against her hand and looked at her with pleading eyes. My Goddess knew what I wanted and knew that I was hers to do with as she pleased. She pushed her finger all the way into my ass while at the same time rolling my clit between her thumb and forefinger. I was one raw, palpitating nerve. Her stimulation pushed me into a zone of pleasure that I had never before visited. It was warm, enveloping and quiet. Everything I knew faded into irrelevancy. I only wanted to feel in the moment.

My body went limp, only to become rigid once again as Lani inserted a second finger into my ass. She slid it in slowly, while at the same time rubbing my clit. I didn't think I could cum once again but I was wrong. Instead of a rolling wave it was a tsunami. I felt my pussy let go, and with it a flood of my juices, as my consciousness faded to black.

My eyes couldn't focus. There were bright lights overhead. Where was I? My head was in a lap. It was Lani. Yes, I was in Lani's apartment. I just had the most intense orgasm in my life and I think I passed out for a moment. My recurring dream had a happy ending. Lani was the faceless woman. The place with the blinding overhead lights was her apartment. I'd been destined to be in this place at this time.

"Welcome back sweet pea," said Lani in a soothing voice. "You may not have known it, but you really like to have your ass played with. I thought your head was going to explode."

Ah yes. There was a pleasant throbbing sensation in my ass. And the place between my legs was now a hot, sticky mess. I was lying on the floor of a strange apartment with my head in the lap of someone I had just met that day and whose last name I did not know. But she had shown me parts of myself that I didn't know that were in me. An overwhelming urge to please. A desire to submit. An untapped reservoir of lust for perversions I didn't know existed.

I realized this woman was the worst kind of trouble for me. Unfortunately I also realized that this woman had shown me that trouble was my middle name.

Chapter Three

Lani sauntered over to the living room sofa and threw herself on it, slouching so her butt was on the edge of the sofa cushion and her legs were splayed with her feet spread wide on the floor.

"It's my turn kitten. Crawl over here."

I crawled on the plush carpeting, drinking in the vision of Lani's muscular legs and the skimpy bikini bottom covering her pussy. My eyes went higher, seeing her chest heaving with each breath, her perfect breasts rising and falling. I wanted her. I wanted her with every fiber of my being.

"Help me," she asked as she lifted up her hips.

I knew what she wanted. I pulled her wisp of a bikini bottom down her legs and then off. I pressed the damp fabric against my nose, inhaling her essence. It was tangy and sweet. I wanted to act like a whore for her. I licked the inside of the bikini bottom, showing Lani that I wanted to color outside of the lines as well. My actions weren't lost on Lani.

"So you are a whore now? Does this whore want to lick my cunt?"

I did. I put my head between her legs, licking the hairless flesh of her inner thighs, seeing the muscles tremble in anticipation. The scent of her drew me closer, seeing droplets of moisture, sticky, clinging to her labia, waiting for me to harvest with my tongue. I obliged, scooping the precious fluids with the tip of my tongue, and then bringing my lips to hers to share this sticky treat. It was an act of unbridled lust and depravity. I loved the sheer smuttiness of the act, sharing it with another, and knowing that there was a whole unexplored world of sexuality that awaited me.

My head went back to her center. Her sex was like a ripe piece of fruit, the nectar oozing from it, the fragrant scent a powerful pheromone. I attacked it, nibbling, licking and sucking to my heart's content, eliciting moans and the arching of her back.

"Yes ... ahhhh ... ohhhhhhhh," Lani cried. "Yeah ... now fuck me with your tongue."

I was admittedly sex crazed at that point. My tongue became a steel rod as I relentlessly tongue fucked her pussy. Lani seemed to have lost all sense of time and place as I couldn't stop despite her half-hearted pleas for me to do so. Her snatch moved away from me as if her nub became too sensitive, too inflamed, to endure more stimulation. But I followed with my head, refusing the relinquish my coveted spot between her legs. My initial hesitation had given way to dogged determination. She was mine now.

"Oh God, please, no more ... no more ... yes ... yes ... ahhhhhhhh" she babbled over and over, her hair now becoming a sweaty tangled mass as her body repeatedly stiffened with each orgasmic wave. She might control my actions but I controlled her pleasure.

Finally, my tongue and neck tired, and I sat back on my haunches, thoroughly satisfied. The breakneck speed of our lovemaking left us both bathed in sweat and panting. Lani bent over to stroke my head, whispering, "I knew you would be this good. You just didn't know you had it in you."

I didn't. I didn't realize that my prior relationships were uninspiring until this instant, after one encounter with a beautiful, assertive woman, opened my eyes to my true calling, to serve another. I cradled my head in her lap, the sweet odors around me, pressing my cheek against her shiny, smooth skin. She stirred, bending her head sideways to see mine, as our eyes met and the sparkle of deep affection radiated from them. I raised my head up as hers moved towards mine, our lips now touching and our tongues swirling, sharing a rich cocktail of our juices. I don't want the kiss to end.

I thought about how my life had truly changed. I hadn't experienced submission, true submission, before, and it was if I was tasting a magic elixir of life. Over the past hour every nerve in my body prickled as if it were a live wire. Every touch, smell and taste was magnified, as my black and white world suddenly exploded into a kaleidoscope of color.

This discovery of the world of submission was my real prize. It was karma for me to win the trip, to be on the beach on Lani's spot, and to be thoroughly used by her as a means of opening my own eyes. Lani knew this, she knew this from the moment she met me. What else was preordained for me?

The answer was a short time in coming. As I rested my head on Lani's lap, musing about my future, she had reached over to pick up her phone, calling Miki.

"Miki?" I could hear a muffled reply.

"Yeah, fifteen minutes."

"Yeah, of course wear it. She's a firecracker. I think she wants to see what you really are."

Lani tossed her phone on the coffee table, now stroking my hair.

"So what brought you to our fair island?" she asked.

"Believe it or not I won this trip in a drawing at a convention I attended."

Lani chuckled softly. "Well, it looks like you won more than you bargained for."

"I did. But I'm so grateful for what you've shown me. I don't think I knew what I wanted until today."

"And what's that?"

"To be dominated by you."

"Don't get too sentimental with me. You're a short timer here," Lani said wistfully, no doubt having done this many times before.

"I know, but I want to spend every minute of my last four days with you."

She started laughing. "You've really got the bug, don't you? Miki should be here soon. Then you'll get your real prize."

I sat up and looked her, now at full attention. "My real prize?"

"It's a Hawaiian sandwich."

I obviously didn't know what kind of sandwich she was talking about, but all of the sex had certainly got me hungry. "So Miki's bringing it?"

Lani smiled again. "Of course she is."

I decided to tidy up a bit before that little blonde minx showed up. I wanted her on the beach, but that paled in comparison to the lust I was harboring for her now. I went into the bathroom of Lani's small, but tidy apartment.

"Leave the door open," yelled Lani.

I relieved myself first. It no longer concerned me that Lani could see and hear me. I then looked into the bathroom mirror. My first look at Abby the slut. My hair was disheveled and the remnants of my make-up were smeared across my face. I looked like a piece of shit, but a happy piece of shit.

"Can I use what's in here?"

"Sure!" came the reply.

I rummaged through the drawers and the medicine cabinet, finding a brush, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. I wanted to look my slutty best for Miki. After five minutes of fussing I was passable, my hair now brushed and my make-up refreshed.

"Ooooh. Looks like baby girl wants to show her fine side to our guest," said Lani in a friendly but mocking tone. "Seriously girl, you look good. Now put on your sexy white bikini," she said, dangling it on one finger for me.

I took the bikini and put it on.

"Hmmm. Looks like you're about the same size as me. Wait here for a minute," she said, as if I was going to go somewhere.

She went into her bedroom. I heard boxes being moved as my new Hawaiian Mistress searched for something she wanted. She emerged from her bedroom holding a pair of black pumps. She threw them at my feet.

"Try these on."

I put on the pumps, looking down at my feet. Now I looked like a slut. A babe in a skimpy bikini and heels.

Lani let out a wolf whistle. "Looking good. Give me a whirl."

I did a slow spin, wiggling my hops seductively. I was getting in the mood for Miki and coincidentally at that moment we heard a knock at the door.

We looked at each other.

"Time's a wasting," said Lani. "Go get the door."

I opened the door to see my version of a cute fuck bunny. A petite perky blonde with a voluptuous body and a "come hither" look, her skin a golden brown from the tropical sun. "Miki!" I said, genuinely glad to see her.

"Hey Abby. What's up?" My God she was adorable. She was wearing a skin tight white t-shirt and short shorts that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and a pair of wedge platform sandals. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were already erect. Curiously, she was also wearing a leather collar.

She stepped inside the door and immediately dropped to her knees, dropping her chin to her chest.

I stood there with the door open, flabbergasted, as Lani approached us, shut the door, and then pulled Miki up by the collar.

"Ready to have some fun, slut?" she asked the comely blonde.

"Yes ma'am," she replied curtly. Now I could see what Miki was as well. She was wearing Lani's collar as one of her submissives.

"Good, because Abby here wants to play."

Then looking at me, she said, "Get the ten dollars you owe Miki and put it inside your bikini top."

I went back to find my purse, and finding it I fished out a ten dollar bill and stuffed it into the cup of my bikini top.

"Miki, go get your money, but no hands."

I don't think Miki ever intended on using her hands. She got up and walked over to me with her eyes focused on my breasts and pulled the cup of my bikini down with her teeth, exposing the end of the ten dollar bill and my nipple as well. She must have lost focus because she started licking and sucking on my nipple instead of retrieving the money. Her hair fell in a tangle on my chest as she bent over to play.

"Pull it," she said between her teeth, not stopping her licking and sucking. I grabbed a handful of her golden locks and pulled her head towards me, pinning her face between my tits. She stuck her tongue out, licking the side of my breast while panting, as the hair pulling clearly aroused her in a way I didn't understand. I loosened my grip as she returned to worshipping my breasts.

Lani finally got impatient. "Miki."

Lani's voice snapped the young blonde out of her reverie, reminding her of her mission to retrieve her money. She grabbed the ten dollar bill with her teeth and dropped it on top of her purse.

"It's about time, slut. Now strip and lay on your back."

Miki did as she was told. I was looking at this blonde beauty on the floor, totally sans clothes, her pert breasts jutting upwards like two perfectly formed cones topped with pink nipples the size of gumdrops. Her bald pussy was on display, the lips swollen and dewy, betraying her arousal in this submissive position. Only Lani's presence prevented me from ravaging and devouring this highly desirable island trollop.

Between Miki's nipple play, which reignited my sex drive, and her current vulnerable prone position, I felt as if I was a wild animal on a leash, straining against the restraint to run free. Finally, Lani gave me the order.

"Abby, strip and get in a 69 position with Miki. The two of you know what to do."

We did. After I peeled off my bikini I knelt over Miki's face, positioning my sex directly over her mouth. I bent over on my hands so my head was inches from her pussy, the distance so close that I could smell her unique, seductive, fragrance and feel the heat rising from her pussy. I plunged my head into her sodden mess, pushing her lips apart with my tongue and pushing it inside her warm, pulpy tissues. Her body stiffened and her hips raised off the floor, increasing the penetration of my tongue. She was busy on her side, lapping furiously at my nectar and then wiggling her tongue up and down my cleft.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lani, standing above us, her hand parked between her legs and her fingers dancing in time to the tongue lashing we were giving to each other below. Within minutes Miki and I had whipped each other into a sexual frenzy, both about to cum. Amid the groans and whimpers of pleasure Lani told me "Abby, here is your real prize, a Hawaiian sandwich."

She walked around behind me. I was too busy eating my blonde beach bunny's snatch to notice that she was on her knees behind me. As Miki was mercilessly teasing my clit I felt another pair of hands, Lani's hands, pull apart the cheeks of my ass, and then fireworks, as her tongue rimmed my asshole. I mashed my pussy down hard against Miki's face. The flood of sensations and the visual in my mind of two beautiful woman using their tongues to fuck both of my holes triggered a head splitting orgasm