Abi's Slimy Jealousy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other scientists moved in around them and began attaching various tubes to them, poking them inside the servants trousers, then attached the tubes to the vast storage tanks inside the missile.

The three servants hooked up to the weapon strained as their Slime gurgled loudly, the tubes rattled as they sucked the Slime from them rapidly. Not the most pleasant sensation for them, losing most of what kept them close to their Mistress.

The scientists closely monitored the transfer, switching round the servants once they had been sufficiently drained, keeping the transfer constant to save time. Soon, the Commander joined them "Ah excellent! Glad you started straight away, Mistress Abi wants the weapon ready for testing within the hour. Is there enough Slime to begin simulations?" He asked.

Dunem's scientists studied their readouts carefully "We need another 15% before we can run simulations sir, six more subjects should do." replied one of the female scientists.

"Good, let's get to it!" He said, directing the used servants into another room, allowing them to recuperate.

***

The laboratory station swooped into orbit around Earth, shrouded by a cloaking device allowing them to navigate completely undetected "Put us into a polar orbit, stand by to launch as soon as we're ready." Said Abi sternly, seeming quite tense as she stood waiting.

"Yes Mistress, standing by." Said Commander Dunem, standing at a master console, piloting the station.

Down in the missile silo, the scientists finished up their final simulations and checked the missile was ready to launch. Now all they had to do was wait, as Esther in the headquarters had to drop the planet's defences.

On Earth, Esther had just entered the Slaver headquarters. She strode through a large marble courtyard, taking note of anyone she passed. She came to a security checkpoint just before an elevator that accessed the rest of the building.

Esther took a deep breath before she approached, her eyes lost their green clouding for a few moments while she was scanned by security. The eye scanner took longer than usual to process her, but eventually let her through. One of the guards recognised her as she approached the body scanner, which was currently occupied, he opened the security gate and waved her through, knowing she was one of the regents that sat on the grand council.

So far no one suspected her, acting calm and collected just as she normally would be, she greeted a few people she knew as she walked in, passing them off as soon as she could. Her eyes returned to their green tint as she pressed on.

Esther entered the elevator and descended into the headquarters. After entering command and control, she found the console she needed and began looking through its systems, making sure not to look suspicious as she searched through.

As she knew that the moment she dropped the defences, she would be discovered. After a few minutes, she found the defence grid systems and stood ready to drop them, as she went to lower them, she froze. The real Esther trapped deep inside her own mind tried to fight, restricting her body as best she could.

But Abi's hold over her was too great to fight for long, she pushed her hand forward and initiated the shutdown sequence. After a few silent moments, alarms began blaring loudly, alerting everyone in the complex.

Back aboard the Laboratory, Dunem scanned the planet, noticing the defences had dropped "Mistress, planet's defences are down, we're in position!"

"Drop the cloak, fire when ready. Raise the cloak again as soon as the missile is clear of the station." Said Abi sternly, her breaths getting deeper as she felt her anticipation build.

The station's cloak faded rapidly, a few moments later, the missile launched. It shot towards Earth, headed for the Pacific Ocean. Abi watched the missile race away from the huge viewing area in the lounge, she laced her fingers together and held them against her mouth as she waited.

In the control room at headquarters, several people quickly glanced round "Esther! What the hell's going on?! Esther!" One of them cried worriedly, rushing over to her console.

Before anyone could reach her, she whipped round and threw a pulse of electricity at whom ever approached her, everyone else stood ready to attack, seeing that Esther would show no mercy.

"Central command to security, we have a code 4 breach. Deploy countermeasure systems, secure the building." Said one of the men, who had not yet tried to approach Esther.

Esther gave them a cold stare as her eyes glowed green "You're already too late! It's only a matter of time now." Said Esther, with Abi speaking through her.

"Warning, orbital weapons fire detected. Defense grid is offline, unable to intercept!" Sounded a computerised voice.

Esther threw out her hands, tearing a large console ahead of her off its mountings and throwing it towards the doorway to the control room, trapping everyone inside with her, also preventing re-enforcements from entering.

Several people attempted to take her down, one threw a stream of force lightning at her. Esther's eyes glowed green again as she blocked the attack and directed it at someone who was about to try and strike her with a super punch. They screamed painfully as they took its full force, soaking up hundreds of thousands of volts, dropping to the floor twitching violently.

Esther generated a ball of fire in her hand, blasting it at the one who tried to strike her with Lightning, catching their clothes a light as they narrowly escaped taking the fire ball head on.

Out in the Pacific Ocean, the missile ploughed through the sky at terminal velocity, soon reaching the surface and diving into the ocean. Seconds later, a massive explosion sent a huge cloud of water into the sky, accompanied by an almighty blast.

The ocean surface bubbled and boiled for several hundred metres around ground zero, it gradually began to turn into Abi's thick green Slime. Within minutes, the surrounding ocean began to turn into Slime, it bubbled violently as it spread.

Aboard the Laboratory, Abi let out a beautiful cry of ecstasy, grabbing her crotch as her legs nearly gave way, the Slime in her jeans gurgled and shifted as it began to grow violently.

"Detonation successful, conversion process under way." Said Dunem, watching his readouts carefully, surprised by the speed of the results.

The Pacific Ocean swelled and stirred erratically, it's waters being converted to Slime. Spreading rapidly, the change was soon visible from orbit. The Earth's radiant blue oceans gradually faded green, spreading from the Pacific across the world, the stream of currents turned to Slime first, slowly working its way out.

"Conversion at 25% and rising!" Said Dunem, looking up to see Abi heading off towards a bedroom that connected to the lounge nearby. She closed and locked the door behind her as she stumbled over to the super king size bed. She slumped herself on the bed, shifting into its middle and laying flat out on her back, cooing blissfully.

Abi could feel the Slime inside her jeans growing at a phenomenal rate, her legs felt incredibly firm as she groped herself, feeling her hips get slightly wider. She could hear the material of her jeans straining as she bulged larger than ever before. Abi began to rub her cunt through her jeans, the sensation of her Slime oozing and bubbling inside was intense, feeling like the best sexual massage imaginable, all across her lower body.

She moaned louder as the sensations grew stronger, her Slime filling her body full of raw energy. Abi rubbed harder on her jeans, soon stopping to undo them. Upon unzipping her jeans, Slime erupted from them, covering her body. Abi moaned blissfully as she rammed her hand down inside her Slime filled jeans and began energetically fingering herself.

Abi's Slime bubbled and squelched as it quickly covered her chest, neck and down her legs, pooling on the bed as it continued to grow uncontrollably "F-f-fuck!! Yes!!" She moaned, the hand smacking against the Slime, making a sloppy wet mushing sound.

"40% conversion!" Said Dunem, leaving his console to gaze out the observation window. He saw Earth below, but with is oceans transforming into dark green oceans of Slime.

As the oceans changed, the sea level rose considerably. Abi's Slime began making its way onto land, invading other water sources and converting them, also infecting anyone that came close to it. People were being swarmed by warm sticky Slime, it enveloped them and quickly filled the trousers of anyone it touched, both Slaver and Human.

Abi lay on the bed rubbing away at her slit, her Slime still growing rapidly, now covering the bed completely, her body was mostly submerged in her own Slime all the way up her chest. With so much covered, her Slime oozed off the bed and dripped onto the floor, starting to spread gradually in every direction.

Back at Headquarters, Esther was in a tense stand-off with those still stuck in the room with her. Sensing that Abi's Slime was starting to envelop the planet, she smiled as she lowered her hands. Her eyes glowed bright green as she dropped to her knees gasping for air. Esther began to cough up some of the Slime that Abi had infected her with, she keeled over as Slime gushed from her mouth, soon pouring from her nose and ears as well.

Esther quickly began came engulfed in Abi's thick green Slime as it spread out onto the floor, some of it slithered into Esther's jeans, starting to feed on her Porridge Component and turn it into more Slime.

Seconds later her legs began to bulge and grow, her jeans creaking as the Slime took over. Now it spread across the room quickly, anyone trapped in there with it backed away and climbed off the floor to avoid it.

On the station, Abi wailed orgasmicly as her Slime grew even faster, oozing from her jeans at an alarming rate. Rubbing her cunt harder still, Abi started to cum. Her juices gushed into her Slime, her eyes rolled back as she grabbed hold of the Slime soaked bedding, moaning loudly as she twitched.

But with the sensation of power and strength still growing stronger, Abi continued to rub away at her slit, enjoying her seemingly endless orgasm. By now most of the room had been covered in Slime, which had now began building up, slowly turning the room into a vast pool of thick lukewarm Slime.

Abi continued to coo and moan loudly as her Slime grew, quickly gushing off the sides of the bed and onto the floor, gradually building up. She could feel the thoughts and emotions of those on Earth as they were infected, millions at a time.

In the headquarters, those trapped with Esther stood on various consoles and pillars, trying to avoid the Slime as it covered the entire floor, building up and gradually getting closer. By the doorway, Abi's Slime oozed around the console blocking the entrance. Those outside began to back off, realising what was happening, they sounded an evacuation warning, hoping to get as many people off world as possible.

A woman, Ellen, stood on one of the many consoles couldn't hold her footing on the smooth glass surface, soon slipping into the Slime, it swarmed round her rapidly and began forcing its way into her trousers, feasting on her Foam Component and draining her powers.

All across the world, Abi's Slime encroached onto the land, it's oceans now all dark green, also beginning to convert the ice at the planet's poles, turning them a frozen pale green.

"57% and rising." Said Dunem, continuing to read out the percentage to himself every so often, scanning the Earth's surface and population as he did.

Abi came again, harder than before, her legs twitching and tensing harshly as she strained, letting out a huge cry of ecstasy, her eyes rolling back again as she strained. She felt the powers of all the Slavers on Earth becoming hers. Abi leant up, watching the Slime gush from her open jeans, the material of her trousers rippling and flexing as it oozed out.

She slumped back onto the Slime drenched bed, making it squelch loudly as she wriggled around in it, imagining how it would feel to cram so much gunge back into her jeans. Even now, with her jeans open they still felt quite snug on her, holding her legs and arse perfectly as the Slime moulded around her body beautifully.

Back in the headquarters, Esther climbed to her feet. She cooed deeply as she stretched, looking down at her Slimed filled Jeans, the last of the Porridge Component being consumed. Now fully infected, Esther was totally bent to Abi's will. Esther walked through the pool of Slime covering the room and made her way back to the defence system console.

Now that everyone knew what was happening, they needed to stop anyone from trying to leave the planet in order to successfully convert the entire population. Esther reactivated the defence grid, overriding all its commands and turning every available weapons satellites around to shoot down any ships trying to leave, using EMP warheads to ground them.

Knowing that no one could reach her without being infected, Esther could operate the entire defence grid easily. With the Headquarters being evacuated, everyone was heading out to the landing pads and shuttle ports, scrambling to get on board.

Esther received alerts about ships taking off, she armed a volley of EMPs and set them to intercept the convoy of ships attempting to flee. Two weapons platforms in orbit were soon to pass close to the Headquarters, they launched one warhead each once close enough.

The ships trying to leave started gaining height as they powered away from the headquarters, more ships also taking off behind them. From the cockpit window of one of the shuttles, they could see other ships in the far distance also trying to leave.

Seconds later they saw a bright flash of light in the distance, near to the other ships they could see. Moments later they too were blinded by a bright flash, hit by a shockwave shortly after that knocked out all the power, causing their group of ships to fall helplessly back to the Slime infested surface of Earth.

***

Abi quivered as she moaned passionately, lost in her frenzy of pleasure as Slime continued to ooze from her jeans rapidly, the pool of Slime the room had turned into now reaching the height of the bed, slowly catching up to Abi and gradually submerging her entire body.

Esther too started moaning blissfully, as the Slime that covered the entire floor began oozing back towards her, then up her trouser legs. They bulged heavily as the Slime climbed back inside her, also making home in those that were trapped in the room as it climbed the consoles like tendrils, reaching for anyone not infected and filling their trousers, making their legs bulge and strain too as their lower bodied grew considerably.

Those in the shuttles trying to escape crashed back to Earth, many landing in Slime infested areas. Abi's Slime acted on primal instinct, enveloping anything that touched it, gradually making its way into the shuttles that crashed, finding the smallest hole to ooze through and reach any living being inside.

One of the male Slavers, Nathan, trapped inside a shuttle with several others attempted to activate a force field around the cockpit, shielding themselves from the invading Slime, unable to save a few before they could activate it.

Whilst protected by the force field, the Slime held back on the other side began to build up as it fed on the Components of the Slavers it had infected, turning Foam and Porridge into new Slime, it soon began to absorb the energy of the force field. Leaving those shielded from the Slime with no means of escape... their infection was inevitable.

"80% conversion... No sign of escaping vessels, the entire population is present." Said Dunem calmly.

Abi twitched and shook uncontrollably as her body became overwhelmed by the intensity of pleasure rushing through it, her breathing was erratic and harsh as she squirmed. Her eyes twitching rapidly as she strained, Slime still oozing from her open jeans.

Back in the headquarters, Esther downed the rest of the fleeing ships, ensuring they would convert everything on the planet. As she monitored the readouts, the Slime covering the floor began to make its her back to her and any others that had been claimed, oozing up the bottom of their trousers. Esther rested against the console she was at as her arse and legs expanded slowly, accommodating the Slime that covered most of the room.

Within a few minutes, Abi had managed to convert an entire planet, claiming the Slaver headquarters and all of its members in one swift strike, including the native human population, 9 billion people, all infected. Abi could feel them all becoming bound to her will, like a lifeline securing her growing powers.

The poles and oceans had fully transformed into Slime, almost every landmass on the surface was covered, with every underground network and passage soon to follow, no one could hide from Abi's Slimy siege.

Abi came again, letting out a huge cry of elation as her back arched, her legs strained intensely before she gradually came down from her climax. Her breathing began to return to normal, grabbing her Slime coated hair as she sighed with relief. But she soon began to coo and moan again as the vast pool of Slime that filled the entire room began to ooze back into her jeans, stimulating her slit as it did.

Even though the Slime inside her jeans was still growing, everything that had spilled out began to return regardless, with the most intense period of growth over, it could attempt to squeeze its way back inside. Her Slime oozed back in rapidly, almost with enough force to pull the bedding in with it, but Abi tried her best to pin the bedding down, despite building up to another orgasm.

Abi lay there drenched in thick sticky Slime, the amount filling the room gradually began to drop as it quickly oozed back into her jeans. Her breathing became heavy again as she lay there enjoying the incredible sensation, whilst Slime forced its way back into her jeans, she could feel her arse growing, and her legs getting thicker, worrying if she would be able to fit all of it in.

"Conversion at 94% and slowing. All landmasses have been submerged, awaiting total population conversion." Said Dunem, gazing down at Earth from the observation window in disbelief, the entire planet now a vast sticky ball on green Slime.

Back in the Slaver Headquarters, Esther lay sprawled out on the floor squirming. Most of the Slime that covered the room was now safely packed into her bulging jeans, she lay there groping her firm thighs and legs, the amount of Slime stuffed inside them turned her on, the sensation of it all oozing around and sliding over her skin whenever she moved. Feeling her huge firm arse made her coo blissfully, the tight denim felt smooth and perfect as she slid her hands round her thicker curves.

After a while she rolled onto her side, looking around the room to see the others that had been in there with her were also coming to their feet, holding their heads and staggering slightly. Their lower bodies noticeably larger than before the attack, all of them now obedient servants of Abi.

Esther crawled forward and sprang to her feet, gasping and moaning blissfully as she stretched her Slime filled legs, taking a moment to gather herself before turning back to the defence system consoles and continuing to monitor any signs of ships trying to leave.

"Start tracking down anyone who isn't infected, take them to the nearest source of Slime and convert them! The faster we act, the more pleased Mistress Abi will be." Said Esther, searching through the systems available to start scanning the planet of those not yet infected.

Back aboard the shuttle Nathan was trapped on, he and four other Slavers began to panic as the force field weakened "What the fuck do we do now?" Screamed Monica, grabbing her hair as she panicked.