Abi's Slimy Jealousy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're screwed! All these years building power, only to have it stolen by a fucking Slimer!" Cried Tessa.

"Just shut the fuck up! All of you! Mate there's gotta be a way out." Said Nathan, turning round to look out the cockpit window, seeing nothing but thick green Slime oozing endlessly before them.

"Can't you feel how strong that stuff is? We don't stand a chance! It's already got Heather and Chris, they were the strongest out of us all!" Said Matthew.

"That don't mean shit! We'll figure something out. Someone must be on there way... It can't have got everyone... Whoever set this Slime on us must be after HQ." Said Nathan, falling silent as he noticed Slime dripping from the air vents either side of the bulkhead.

"Fuck! It's gonna get us!" Shouted Tessa, climbing onto the helm console to try and get as far away as possible. At that moment, a large slimy tentacle snatched at Nathan's arm, pulling him towards one of the air vents as it heaved from the vent, covering his body rapidly as it restrained him, oozing down towards his jeans.

Nathan struggled, bracing his Foam component as the Slime tried to force its way in. Building up round the top of his jeans as more Slime began covering his face, oozing into his mouth, forcing him to swallow large amounts of it.

Monica, Tessa and Matthew backed away, as they did they spotted those on the other side of the force field rise from the Slime, their eyes glowing green as they stepped closer. Nathan tried to resist, choking and spluttering on the Slime as he swallowed it.

Nathan began to convulse as Slime entered his body, eventually allowing the Slime to ooze into his jeans once it assume control of his mind. His jeans began to expand rapidly as the Slime took control of him, his eyes soon glowed green as the force field failed. The Slime flooded forward and latched on to all of them, quickly enveloping them. They tried to resist even though they had no hope of surviving with their original minds intact.

Back abroad the station, Abi lay on her bed writhing blissfully, she gasped erratically as the last of the Slime squeezed back into her jeans, she grabbed her jeans and attempted to do them back up the moment it was all inside. She strained and groaned as she struggled to zip them up and button them closed.

Abi cooed deeply as she snapped her jeans closed, the pressure inside them holding so much Slime felt exquisite, her legs, thighs and arse were larger and firmer than ever. But upon trying to bend her leg, which was almost impossible to move. She began to orgasm again, as moving caused her Slime to heavily stimulate her cunt. She lay on the bed moaning blissfully and giggling, looking around at the room, seeing everything that matched the height of the bed was coated in a thin layer of highly sticky gunge, left behind by her Slime being exposed for so long.

Abi took a deep breath and laughed as she braced herself, groping her legs and relishing the sensation of so much packed inside her jeans, the slightest movement felt as if they would burst open at any moment.

Taking another deep breath, Abi gradually rolled onto her front, trying not to make too many sudden movements. She slowly shifted to the edge of the bed, gasping and moaning as she slowly stuck her legs out. Rolling back over she then sat up, gasping as she grabbed the front of her jeans, feeling her Slime about to burst out, looking down to see the front of her jeans swelling massively.

She slowly slid forward and pivoted onto her feet, cooing loudly as her Slime shifted again. Her hair clung to her clothes and body, coated in the same sticky substance covering most of the room. Abi began to walk towards the door slowly, her jeans creaking and straining as she moved due to the pressure of so much Slime held inside.

Her feet squelched as she walked, sticking to the slimy substance covering the floor. Still gasping and cooing, Abi made her way to the door, unlocking it and heading out onto the observation deck.

Dunem glanced over at her as she slowly teetered towards him "Mistress! We have a 98.7% conversion so far, Esther is searching for any stragglers. We should have a 100% conversion before the day's end." He said.

Abi giggled and moaned softly as she continued walking over, her jeans creaking as she moved "G-good. O-ooh wow!" She mumbled, composing herself for a moment "Now that you've got plenty of my Slime available... construct as many of the missiles as you can. I want the entire Sol system converted before anyone has a chance to strike back. Then we can move on to the rest of the galaxy. But right now, send for my girls, the ones you used for this test... I need to unload some of this, before my trousers burst open." Said Abi, trying to hold herself together, as every tiny movement sent huge pulses of stimulation through her slit whenever the Slime shifted. As much as it felt incredible, she wouldn't risk staying like it, as it made her extremely vulnerable due to being hypersensitive to any form of physical touch and far slower than usual.

Dunem nodded "Of course Mistress!" He replied, heading over to a comm station "Dunem to science lab 1. Send up the subjects that the Mistress provided." He then returned to monitor the conversion, glancing up to check on Abi every so often as she slowly made her way to the window overlooking her newly converted world, a Slimy heaven.

Earth was now entirely green, everything was covered in her Slime. She closed her eyes and focused on the planet, feeling the minds of everyone now infected, also sensing the Slime as it moved deeper into the Earth, all its minerals and rock becoming heavily saturated with it, like worming roots that would spread far enough to ensue no one could take it back from her.

Some time later Abi's servants walked onto the observation deck, lead by Hannah. Each of whom were looking tired and weakened, after spending quite some time with almost no Component left, their lower bodies felt small and feeble, which wasn't a pleasant experience to say the least, they felt cold and empty without Abi's Slime to fill them comfortably.

Abi turned round, smiling as her girls approached "My beauties! Like I promised, you'd get all your Slime back..." holding out her arms to welcome Hannah.

"Mistress! Look at you, you're so plump!" Squeaked Hannah excitedly, hugging Abi tightly. The moment she touched he Mistress, she felt Abi's lower body stir as Slime erupted from the top of her straining jeans and quickly latched onto Hannah.

Hannah gasped as she willingly allowed the Slime to enter her empty jeans, Abi moaned with relief as she watched. Hannah's legs quickly grew in size as Slime poured down her thighs, oozing past her knees as it filled her up. She groped her thickening legs eagerly as she sighed and moaned blissfully, making her feel whole again and closer to Abi than ever before. Once her arse had grown slightly larger than it had been before, the flow of Slime gradually stopped.

Giving Hannah a moment to gather herself, she held her Slime back, waiting for others to gather before her as Hannah moved to the side with the help of some of the others, Abi began filling many of them up simultaneously. Their moans and cries of long awaited ecstasy filled the station as those that Abi had used to make her weapon were returned to normal, filled with her thick green Slime once more.

Abi sighed again as she unleashed her Slime, it latched onto all the Servants near her and began filling them. They moaned and cried blissfully their trousers swelling and rippling as their legs, thighs and arses grew, the comforting soft and sticky texture of the Slime soothing them as it slid down their lower bodies.

Abi felt the pressure inside her jeans gradually reducing, allowing her to move better, without fear of her trousers bursting open. Even though she was unloading loads of her own Slime into her servants, the shape and size of her own lower body didn't change, still looking huge, tight and wonderfully firm.

She ran her hands through her long Balayage blonde hair, restoring its original soft texture as she absorbed the sticky substance that coated most of her body still. Abi sighed deeply with a beaming grin, feeling more powerful than ever. She looked forward to trying out the wealth of new knowledge and abilities she had gained from claiming Earth as her own, so many rare powers that used to be unique to certain Slavers now hers to exploit freely.

The servants regaining their thick lower bodies moaned with pure elation, feeling Abi's Slime ooze down their legs gradually, making home in their various types of trousers. Some wearing jeans much like Abi, others wearing formal wear, active wear, leggings or comfortable trackers of various colours. The Slime filled them out in a way that suited each of them according to what they wore, complimenting each of their physiques.

Once the next group of servants were filled, Abi rolled her hips, then bounced on her feet slightly, giggling happily as she moved more freely. Now able to bend her legs and flex properly she skipped over to Dunem's console to check on the conversion. Her servants took to the sofas to recover from their reSliming, muttering and giggling cheerfully, glad to have Abi's Slime back inside them, groping their filled features eagerly.

"How're we looking?" Asked Abi, leaning on the console as she scanned the readouts.

"99.2% and counting Mistress... My team have began work gathering Slime from the surface to begin mass production of the weapon." Replied Dunem, taking a moment to observe Abi's intense beauty, tall and radiant with a slim upper body and large bust, heavily complimented by her chunkier and curvy lower half, packed full of warm sticky Slime.

Abi noticed she was attracting his gaze, smiling as she stopped leaning on the console to stand up fully "Good! I think Annabelle had a name for them, in her research, a PCM... Planetary conversion matrix." Abi nodded, impressed at herself for recalling the memory so fast.

"Anyway once you've got enough, set a course for the next largest population. I need to figure out a way of controlling the growth of my Slime... A repeat of that, as good as it was, I doubt I'll have the room in these for it." Abi continued, pausing for a moment of thought.

"I recall your Sister was working on a number of projects, most of which she was yet to bring to me for development, but maybe she has information stored here on the station?" Replied Dunem.

"Just what I was thinking... I remember overhearing something once, about improving the strength of various trousers. Do whatever you need to to prepare for the next conversion, the faster we move the better. I want as little resistance as possible." Said Abi, biting the inside of her mouth gently as she stared off into the distance thinking.

"Of course Mistress." Dunem said, turning to bow before her.

Abi smiled proudly as she turned to leave the observation deck "I'll be in Annabelle's old lab if you need me." She said as she departed. Dunem returned to monitoring his readouts, cross checking them with the data Esther had in the HQ below.

Upon seeing Abi leave, Hannah became curious and jumped up to follow her, becoming anxious whenever she wasn't nearby, drawn to her presence like a drug.

On one of the upper decks, Abi strolled towards Annabelle's old laboratory. Finding that the doors were sealed when she approached, Abi raised her hand, focusing on the door as she attempted to disable the locks. She felt incredible resistance as she tried, like she was being blocked from inside.

She ceased her attempt and stepped closer to the door, scanning it with her mind intently, able to see through it and analyse the locks. Abi smiled as she stepped back and held out both her hands towards the doors, channelling her power as she pictured all the locking mechanisms disintegrating in her mind. Moments later all the seals and seams around the door glowed bright white, burning away within seconds. Hannah emerged from the lift just down the corridor, where she spotted Abi forcing her way into the lab.

Hannah approached, watching curiously as Abi burnt the locks away. Once done, Abi lowered her hands and watched as the doors slid open, she glanced back slightly, sensing that Hannah was close by "Annabelle always said you were a curious one... Come on, you can give me a hand." Abi smiled, walking into the laboratory with Hannah in tow.

Hannah followed like a curious lamb, interested to see what Annabelle had been up to all those years, vaguely remembering being in here once or twice when she served under Abi's sister. So far, Abi was proving far more adventurous and daring than her sister, having more of an energetic flare to her personality.

Abi strolled towards the main console in the lab, switching it on and searching through it to find anything Annabelle was working on before she was defeated. Abi muttered to herself as she navigated through various menus and options, eventually finding a set of well hidden projects, including the one Abi had just used.

"Bingo! We've struck gold Hannah!" Said Abi cheerfully. Spotting one In particular that sparked her interest, Improved Component containment. Detailing the process for reinforcing any pair of trousers enough to resist overfilling, no matter how severe. Also linking the project to her Conversion weapon, which Abi viewed to see what it said.

As she read, her eyes opened a little wider in surprise. Several smaller scale tests Annabelle had done described a very similar effect that Abi experienced when converting Earth, namely her Slime growing rapidly out of control, causing it to fill most of the room she had been in. The reinforced trousers would have allowed her normal movement even with her jeans drastically overfilled like they had been, making her intensely horny at the thought of being able to repeat the exquisite experience.

Annabelle later went on to say that during her smaller tests, she was able to regulate the growth of her Slime, using her link to her servants to divert any newly created Slime into any number of them instead of herself, but it required a highly focused and clear mind to achieve.

Abi took a look at one other file that sparked interest, Slime modifications, going into detail about how Annabelle had planned to genetically modify her Slime to absorb and store twice as much energy, increasing its infectivity to the point where it could actively convert many elements into Slime, including people.

"No wonder she was so engrossed in her research! These sound incredible!" Said Hannah, curious about being turned into pure Slime, being able to become one with Abi.

Abi was able to pick up on Hannah's thoughts, smiling and winking at her "Careful what you wish for." Abi grinned, making Hannah blush.

"Man, I knew she was smart, but Jesus! This is... amazing, I'm glad I acted when I did. Abi to Dunem! I'm sending you some files, look into them and continue Anna's research." Said Abi eagerly. Resuming her search through other projects, having only read a handful out of several dozens of potential improvements that could prove extremely effective for aiding her rise to power.

Abi found a tablet not far from the console, she ran over to grab it so she could transfer everything to it. Saving her from having to keep coming back to her sister's lab, preferring to keep her in the past where she belonged.

"I wonder what that would be like... being turned into Slime..." Hannah muttered quietly. Abi glanced at her with a smile.

"You really do like the sound of that don't you?" She smirked, placing the tablet down as it transferred all the console's data. Moving closer to Hannah, watching her expressions.

"Would you still be alive, once turned into Slime... able to think and feel." Asked Hannah curiously, looking at Abi longingly.

"I don't see why not, I mean, a Component could technically contain the mind of another being... after all, it's all energy based. I'll have to look into it though. I doubt I'll have to look far for a volunteer." Said Abi, watching as Hannah basically whimpered pleadingly at the thought.

Abi leaned closer, towering over Hannah as she stooped down to kiss her "Mistress!" Hannah cooed longingly, tenderly returning the soft peck on the lips. She placed her hands on Abi's warm and firm hips, feeling her Slime ripple underneath the material of her jeans.

Hannah shuddered with excitement as they kissed, feeling blessed to touch her mistress like she was, sliding her hands back and grasping Abi's firm arse and squeezing it, again feeling all the Slime inside her jeans ooze around. Abi kissed harder, starting to probe Hannah's mouth with her tongue, causing them to hold each other tighter. Both moaning and cooing among smacking lips as they embraced one another.

Abi spun them round and shoved Hannah against the console, pinning her against it and kissing harder still, letting off some more of her horny energy. Hannah groped Abi eagerly, unable to keep her hands off her Mistress's huge firm arse.

"I'm glad to see you're eager to please... that'll be handy for the role I have for you and Esther." Said Abi, her words slightly broken and muffled as they kissed.

"Anything, for you Mistress..." moaned Hannah blissfully, unable to take her hands of her.

"I'll need a couple of right hand girls, those who answer only to me. Especially whilst I make a break for the throne... Your word will be as good as mine." Said Abi, pulling back for a moment to look into Hannah's green tinted eyes.

Hannah looked back at her with a lustful gaze, addicted to Abi like a drug, willing to do anything to stay at her side and please her "It would be my honour Mistress!" Squeaked Hannah, as they quickly resumed kissing. Soon getting quite rough with each other as they began interfering with the console by unintentionally, mashing various buttons accidentally as they fondled each other.

Several minutes later the intercom beeped "Dunem to Abi, we're almost ready to depart, most of the Slime we need is on board and being prepped. Esther arrived with the shipments, she's eager to see you." Said Dunem.

"Perfect! Tell Esther I'm on my way." The comm channel ended as Abi glanced at Hannah, smiling brightly "Shall we go and give Esther the good news?" She giggled, grabbing the fully loaded tablet of information and taking Hannah's hand. They both departed briskly, excited to put Esther through her paces.

With a vast supply of new Slime now on board and being loaded into more of the missiles, Dunem prepped the station for departure, plotting in a course for Mars, via a stop at the Earth's moon.

With Esther now fully infected, she would now die unconditionally for her new mistress if needed, eager to fulfill anything she commanded. The station began to drift gracefully out of orbit, heading towards the Earth's moon, where more remained uninflected. They sent down a dozen of Abi's servants, who would quickly set to work infecting everyone in sight. With no help from Earth and soon to be the rest of the system, any escaping Slavers would soon be surrounded, or lured into a trap.

The station now headed for Mars, which had been terraformed long ago and was now much like Earth. There Abi planned to launch her new arsenal of missiles, targeting every populated planet in the system.

Abi and Hannah approached the observation deck, spotting Esther up ahead standing at the window, blissfully gazing at the Earth as they headed away, the breathtaking view of their new world stunned her into silence.

Esther stood alone on the observation deck, with Dunem having gone back to the labs to assist in making more missiles. She turned round when she sensed Abi behind her "Mistress!" Esther said happily, smiling brightly as she ran over to hug her and Hannah.