Abi's Slimy Jealousy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi gasped as Ellen's slimy remains rapidly climbed from the container and into her jeans. The front of her jeans began to bulge as the slime spread down the front of her legs, fattening them up considerably. Hannah almost drooled at the sight of it, coming up behind Abi and putting her hands around her, feeling her mistress grow.

Hannah moaned in rapture, watching as Abi absorbed Ellen's slimy remains, sensing what was left of her mind merging with her Mistress. Listening to it ooze as it disappeared into Abi's jeans.

Crying out blissfully, Abi felt her jeans getting tighter, looking down to see the front of her legs bulging heavily, with Hannah's hands groping her lustfully "I need more... I need more!" She cooed, breathing heavily as the container finally emptied.

Dunem sprung into action, having no time to summon any of his scientists, he set to work moving one of the filled containers by himself. Rolling it in not longer after Ellen's one was finished, he pulled the empty container out of the way which was very light compared to a full one. Giving an almighty heave he shoved Ruby's container onto the platform.

Ellen's slimy remains oozed down past her knees, gradually spreading between Abi's crotch as she settled in her new prison. Moments later, Ruby followed, causing Abi to cry out blissfully again. This time the front of her jeans only bulged slightly further, Hannah was still groping her Mistress lustfully, feeling all the new slime ooze into Abi's quite heavy jeans, watching as her curves gradually got bigger and broader.

With Ruby not being as powerful as her former Mistress, Ellen, she was smaller in slime form, giving Dunem even less time to prepare the third container. Hannah reached into Abi's open jeans, taking a large handful of thick sticky slime and squeezing it through her finger slowly. Seconds later, Hannah unintentionally tapped into Abi's powers, causing both of their eyes to turn pure white. She could see the not too distant future, brief glimpses of her turning into Slime and becoming one with Abi, also catching flashes of their rivals heading for them, sensing a change in the balance of power. They knew what had to do to survive. The sensations flooding through her from these visions caused both of them to come, further boosting their pleasure by seeing what might become of Abi's reign, endless Slime, stretching to every corner of the known universe, touching every soul.

They both snapped out of the vision, with Hannah dropping to the floor as her legs gave way because of the intense pleasure, the Slime she had been holding soaked into her skin, being absorbed by her body as the last of Ruby oozed into Abi's jeans.

Once Abi had finished absorbing Ruby she buttoned up her jeans and did up her belt, moaning and cooing sensually as she felt Ruby oozing around her hips and down her thighs, filling out her figure even more. Dunem removed the empty container from the platform, bringing in the next one in and putting it in place.

Hannah lay on the floor breathing heavily as she slowly came down from her climax. Abi dropped to her knees groping her plump lower body, almost crying with ecstasy as she squeezed and stroked her full features "Fuck! So tight... heavy... beautiful..." she muttered, lost in the moment, the experience feeling very similar to when her Slime grew out of control when claiming Earth.

Abi attempted to stand back up, stumbling over as she used the console to haul herself up, cooing and cursing as she adjusted her trousers, pulling them up and almost giving herself a wedgie. She was both delighted and surprised how large her lower body had become, now putting her sister's former thick thighs to shame, whilst still having all her curves blend together beautifully from top to bottom.

"I can feel them... their minds, everything." Abi cooed, grabbing her head as she swayed slightly, all the knowledge Ellen and Ruby had, now part of her. She leaned on the console as she gathered herself. Hannah dragged herself off the floor, soon seeing a blur as Abi pulled her over, going straight in for a kiss. Abi pulled Hannah in tight, letting her feel the living slime ooze around inside her jeans.

Hannah groped Abi's arse and hips "You need more! Keep going..." she said eagerly, undoing Abi's belt "Inject all your failed tests with the serum! Turn them, now!" She added, glancing at Dunem.

For a moment Dunem hesitated, but realised Hannah had been given the same authority as Abi herself "Of course." He said, bowing before her as he set off.

"You horny bitch... Just think, you'll be in there soon!" Abi giggled, biting Hannah's neck playfully before kissing her again. Hannah moaned softly as they made out, gradually guiding her Mistress back towards the platform for more filling.

Hannah quickly ran off to grab another container, using her enhanced strength to pull in into the lab. Abi unbuttoned her jeans again, welcoming another living batch of Slime. It climbed from the container and jumped at Abi, latching onto her stomach before it quickly oozed down into her jeans, causing her to moan louder and longer as her power grew stronger, absorbing everything the melted victim once had, mind and all. Her jeans bulged slightly at the front again, creaking quietly as her lower body got bigger.

Abi was struggling to stay standing, with so much living slime oozing through her knickers and past her weeping cunt, her legs shaking as she gasped with exquisite bliss. Hannah watched her Mistress grow, noticing that her arse wasn't growing quite as much as her thighs and hips, making look a little flat compared to the rest of her lower body.

"Mistress, you're growing unevenly." She said, dashing over to Abi and gently groping her arse.

"It's okay... I'm saving that space for you... you'll be the piece that gives my body, absolute perfection. Anything after that will just be power for me to gorge on." Abi moaned blissfully, trying to speak through her orgasms.

Hannah shuddered with excitement, determined to be with Abi forever, being closer than any other servant had ever been. She ran out of the lab as Abi shuffled over to the last container to absorb more living slime, looking through each room she passed to find Commander Dunem.

"Dunem! I'm joining Abi next. I don't care what anyone says it's meant to be! Once I'm absorbed, make sure Emily is ready to be drained." Hannah barked, making sure he heard what she said.

"Madam Hannah, I would recommend it yet, for your safety! Emily won't be a problem though..." He replied, heading towards Hannah just as she cut him off.

"Commander Dunem, that's an order! Something happened, when Mistress was absorbing one of them, I touched her Slime, and saw the future... The time is now! Others have caught on to her rise in power and are headed straight for us. She needs all the power we can give her and now." Pleaded Hannah. Dunem was taken back by Hannah's passion for Abi, trusting in her word that she had seen the future through their Mistress.

"Fine! I'll be there shortly, I'll finish up here first." Said Dunem, patting her shoulder and heading back to work. Hannah ran back to Abi, bursting into the room as she was half way through absorbing the last living slime in the lab. Abi wailed as she sat on her knees with her arms out to her sides, living slime oozing around her waist as it filled her jeans.

Hannah rushed over to help Abi back onto her feet, then jumping into the container already mounted on the platform, starting to strap herself in to as many of the restraints she could reach. Abi stood before Hannah and raised her hands, pinning Hannah in place, using telekinesis to finish strapping her in, pulling the restraints extra tight made her servant moan softly.

Abi heaved her jeans up, partially buttoning them up to stop them falling down, the weight of them pulling on her hips as she tried to move, she stared at Hannah with a burning lust in her eyes. Hannah could feel her powerful gaze eyeing her succulent body, which made her cunt twinge constantly.

Dunem strode in preparing a syringe of sedative, he approached the platform and checked how Abi was doing, who was staying like she was drunk, with so much pleasure flooding through her she wasn't far off collapsing, her body was becoming so relaxed she struggled to stay up right. Abi waved him on, giggling quietly to herself.

Dunem reached Hannah "Are you absolutely sure? Once I inject the serum, there's no going back." He said.

"Do it." Hannah said breathily, getting flustered as the moment got closer and closer, her cunt on the verge of erupting with anticipation. Dunem sighed, injecting her with the sedative and waiting for it to kick in.

Hannah soon started going limp, putting her weight on the restraints as her body went completely numb. Dunem set up the serum in another syringe and stood ready to inject it.

Now total paralysed, Hannah could be heard breathing more heavily as Dunem injected the serum, causing her to let out a slurred moan. Abi pressed the button on the console, charging the device, biting her lip seductively as she waited.

Once ready, the device expelled a massive electrical charge, striking Hannah directly. Her whole body tensed harshly as she shook. Her veins quickly faded green and began spreading across her skin.

Within seconds her clothes began melting into slime, unleashing all that was already trapped inside her jeans, her body gradually melted as the container rapidly filled. Hannah's eyes bulged as they lost their shape, along with the rest of her face, starting to turn translucent as it oozed away.

Abi unbuttoned her jeans again, welcoming Hannah as she began to overflow from the container, her living slime bubbling and gurgling as it leapt at Abi, swirling around the top of her jeans and oozing inside. Abi gasped as Hannah's remains began filling out her arse, causing her jeans to bulge heavily. She could feel her power growing ever stronger as Hannah's mind integrated with her own, allowing her to share the orgasmic experience.

Hannah's body melted into chunks, all gradually losing their form as they turned to slime, soon oozing off into Abi's jeans. As her arse evened out, matching the gorgeous thick curvature of her hips and thighs. Her long slender legs started to look shorter as she gained size, her lower body now twice as thick as her sister had been originally, with her bust and shoulders also growing slightly as she absorbed some of Hannah's physical features. Abi was soon to be the absolute embodiment of perfection, her jeans creaking and straining as her arse grew, Hannah's slimy remains settling comfortably inside.

With Hannah's physical body gone, all of the slime inside her trousers gushed from the container, spilling out onto the floor before rushing towards Abi. Dunem backed well away from the platform as her spewed out of control, bubbling like lava as she oozed from the container.

Abi moaned louder as the back of her legs grew bigger again, her eyes began to glow bright green as she cried out, only Hannah's voice spoke instead "Mistress!" Their voices seemed to morph for a while as she integrated. Abi could feel Hannah's vast horny mind merging with her own, showing her the true extent of her love and loyalty for her Mistress.

Her jeans strained at the seams, flexing and stretching as the living slime oozed inside, she stumbled and dropped to her knees, unable to keep herself together any longer, giving herself over to the pleasure as the last of Hannah's remains squeezed its way inside her jeans.

Abi began to reach another climax as she felt the pressure inside her jeans rapidly building to heavenly levels, feeling tighter and firmer than before, the slime felt as if it was physically part of her body. Crotch and legs squelched loudly as she squirmed, the material of her jeans rippled noticeably all over. She heard Hannah giggle inside her head "Big and juicy." The slime yet to enter her jeans started to spread up the front of her stomach and chest, oozing into her bra and filling them up, slithering around her nipples and sticking to them, moving subtly enough to stimulate them constantly, making Abi's nipples harden as her breasts became submerged in her new living slime.

Her top stretched heavily, riding up a lot higher and exposing her stomach as Hannah evened her out. Abi cried out blissfully, grabbing her swelling tits firmly as they bulged. Her upper and lower proportions balanced out even as her arse continued growing. Hannah could feel Abi's body as if it were her own, unable to control it, but allowed to influence its shape and size to suit any need.

The last of Hannah's living slime settled inside Abi's jeans and bra, filling both of them to the brim ready to burst, a thick layer of green slime coated Abi's chest and stomach, connecting the two parts together. To remain concealed, any visible slime soaked into Abi's skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft to the touch, but also highly infectious should anyone do so.

Abi gasped and moaned as everything began to settle down, but Hannah won't let the intense atmosphere die out, she slithered around and eagerly stimulated Abi's slit, urging the other souls now trapped inside her jeans to join her in pleasing their Mistress.

"You little cunts!" Abi laughed, devolving back into orgasmic cries as all those inside her began stimulating her intensely, making her legs feel incredibly weak, stuck kneeling on the floor as her girls treated her even further than just lining her jeans as irresistible green gunge.

Dunem approached Abi, placing a hand in her shoulder as she sighed blissfully "Emily is ready whenever you want to continue." He said, just as he began to move away, Abi grabbed his hand.

"Help me up." She sighed breathily, cooing as the girls continued teasing her. Dunem knelt down and slid an arm under her shoulder, taking most of her weight he hoisted her up onto her feet, causing her to wail orgasmicly as her slime shifted, adjusting to her new size and figure.

As she moaned she snarled through gritted teeth "Fuck you, Annabelle!" Knowing she was now far stronger than her sister ever was, having achieved the seemingly impossible by infecting an entire solar system and it's population within the space of a day. The heart of Slaver territory now firmly in her grasp, all she needed was a bigger fleet to begin expanding into the rest of the galaxy, all armed to the teeth with her experimental weapons, none would stand a chance. With her sister's research at hand, no one could easily predict her plan of attack, or how to defend themselves from it.

Once up and steady, Dunem backed away, allowing Abi to stretch, getting herself used to her further improved physique, bouncing on her feet so she could feel her breasts and arse jiggle. She stood there for a while groping herself, enjoying the new feel of her body. She eventually spun around to head for the door, striding proudly off to the lab Emily was held in.

Dunem accompanied her to the other lab, standing by in case she fell over because of the stimulation still being given by the girls in her jeans. Abi was looking very energetic and eager, a slight crazed glare in her eyes as her adrenaline levels continued to climb.

Abi approached Emily who lay tightly strapped to a bed, various devices attached to her jeans that worked on weakening her defences. Abi stood before her and waited for Dunem to remove his equipment, raising her hands as she prepared to extract Emily's powerful Oil component.

Focusing her energy, Abi took a deep breath, starting to slowly move her hands apart, feeling a considerable amount of resistance as she did. She watched as Emily's jeans began to ripple, the zip straining to stay together as Abi tried to force them open. Unable to physically touch them and open them because of Emily's unconscious defences, she would have to tear her jeans open forcefully in order to draw the oil out.

Abi snarled as she applied more force through her powers, the front of Emily's jeans started to distort unnaturally, like space and matter itself was twisting and contorting as Abi channelled more power. The distortion gave off brief discharges of energy as it grew, starting to affect items in the room, pushing them away gradually as the distortion intensified. Abi grew more and more impatient, with her hunger for power relentlessly haunting her. Her anger produced a stream of lightning that started to tear the distortion open, offshoots of energy started to backfire at her as she continued to focus.

The distortion gave off a blinding light as it sheared open, quickly dispersing and returning the immediate field of view to normal. Abi sighed as she flexed her hands, watching as the burns on her skin from the backfire rapidly healed.

Abi approached the dormant Slaver, placing a hand on Emily's leg gently, sensing the oil component stirring beneath. She traced her hand up to the zip of Emily's trousers, feeling no resistance from any other defences. She smiled as she climbed onto the bed, straddling Emily, taking a deep breath as undid her own jeans, prising them open slightly to reveal some of the living slime slithering around inside. Abi then pulled open Emily's trousers as wide as possible, starting to chant a series of words out loud.

Letting her arms fall to her sides as her eyes glowed faintly, chanting louder as the material of Emily's trousers began to ripple, a thick black liquid emerged from the opening of her jeans and began bubbling. Abi focused on the oil emerging from Emily, reaching out a hand to channel it directly.

Emily began to strain and stir as Abi continued channelling her energy at the oil, tempting it towards her. Worried that Emily could wake, Abi gripped the oil with her mind and pulling it towards her, feeling a massive wall of resistance as she did, causing Emily to gasp.

Once the oil was close enough to Abi it stopped resisting, she ceased forcing it towards her and allowed the oil to sense her presence. Abi waited, looking down at the Oil as it jumped forward, latching onto her slime as it began cascading out of Emily's jeans and into hers.

Abi moaned loudly as the oil began mixing with her slime and quickly squeezed into her trousers, tightening the material even further as her lower body thickened again, Emily's eyes opened wide, she grabbed hold of Abi's legs with a fierce grip.

"You're too late!" Abi cackled, moaning blissfully as thick black oil filled her jeans, merging with her slime to become one "You're mine now." Continuing to laugh.

Emily cried out painfully as she felt her body shrinking, her jeans getting looser, her power fading rapidly as Abi consumed her component "No! Please, no!"

Abi pushed her waist closer to Emily's open trousers, prying her own further open, allowing the oil in even faster. Emily choked and strained as her thighs and legs shrank, watching as Abi grew thicker and tighter. She tried to pierce through Abi's jeans, hoping rupture them, but they felt abnormally strong.

"Come on... come on, please!" Emily whimpered in panic, squeezing harder at Abi's legs, but she couldn't puncture them. Abi laughed as Emily's grip weakened, her supernatural strength fading with the rest of her powers. She heard Abi's jeans creaking with every movement.

Suddenly both of them gasped intensely, Abi in blissful ecstasy, and Emily in agony. The last of the oil component drained from Emily's trousers, quickly making home in Abi's as the gasping stopped.

Abi did up her jeans and belt, looking down at Emily as they both breathed heavily "Oh, such a silky smooth texture... Feels great!" Abi laughed, rolling her hips on Emily.

"Bitch! Fuck you!" Emily cried, clawing and punching Abi as hard as her mortal body could muster. Abi slid off the bed and stretched in the middle of the room, sighing with delight as she groped her body longingly.