Abi's Slimy Jealousy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther gasped with ecstasy as she glanced back at Abi briefly, pounding Dunem even harder as Abi teased her "Mistress!" She cried, Dunem's eyes opened wide with delight as he saw Abi resting on Esther's shoulder. Esther slid back slightly, letting Dunem's cock slip from her soaked cunt.

Abi grinned as she unzipped her jeans slightly, allowing her slime to emerge as two long tentacles, one reaching for Esther's pussy while the other took over massaging Dunem's cock, forming a perfect seal around it as Abi used her slime to suck his dick, making him strain heavily as he grunted and moaned, feeling as if she was about to suck the cum straight out of his balls.

Esther moaned wildly as Abi's other slimy tentacle worked away at every exposed part of her slit, stimulating everything at once as she continued to rub her nipples playfully. The two huge slime tentacles that extended from Abi's bulging jeans oozed and dripped as they wriggled, squelching as they massaged and sucked at the genitals they had latched on to.

Esther could barely control herself as she started to come repeatedly, unable to stop as Abi relentlessly fucked her, the same with Dunem as he became trapped in what felt like a permanent orgasm, with cum visibly draining from his dick into her slime.

Abi got rougher with them, now practically drinking Esther's cum as well, sucking it straight from her cunt "Ooh! I'm liking the cum drainage, good idea Hannah, suck 'em dry!" Abi giggled, still playing with Esther's nipples, guiding her face over so she could kiss her.

With both of them moaning wildly as Abi kept going, she soon released another slime tentacle which began to fondle Dunem's balls. Abi then shuffled closer to Dunem, leaving Esther to wail while a slime tentacle ravaged her cunt. Once close enough to him, she began kissing him, making sure he got his fair share as well before she left them to it, although by the time she would be finished with them, both of them would be far too exhausted and quite literally drained to carry on.

Abi climbed on top of Dunem, straddling him as her slime tentacles continued teasing them both. He eagerly groped Abi's huge legs, squeezing them firmly, noticing that they felt extremely squishy and yet the material of her jeans barely flexed due to the sheer amount packed inside them.

Abi began to feel a strange tingling in her head, prompting her to use her foresight while Hannah took over with the slime tentacles. Abi's eyes faded white as she gazed into the future, seeing a vast multiverse of possible futures she could take. She saw several events that would work extremely well in her favour, seeing both Esther and Dunem as well as a few others taking down masses of uninfected citizens, using the huge wealth of slime they all had to consume them, being one of the few planets they couldn't detonated a conversion bomb on. So she would need to make sure both of them had more slime to use, including giving Dunem living slime once their set up was up and running again.

Waving her hand towards the large windows looking out over the vast slime lake, the windows slid open, letting in a gentle breeze as two more massive slime tentacles oozed from her jeans and stretched towards the windows and out to the lake, starting to slurp from it and drain slime straight into Abi's jeans.

Abi cooed as her jeans creaked, swelling massively again as she started draining the lake, Dunem watched with delight as she grew larger, getting heavier as she sat on him. Abi used her hands to zip both their trousers back up, but with both of the slimy tentacles still teasing them, reaching through the top of their trousers. Soon the tentacles sucking at their privates began to swell, starting to pump new slime into both of them, causing both Esther and Dunem to moan wildly as they bulged, Abi resting on top of Dunem as she watched him swell, feeling blissfully dozed up as she listened to her slime squelching loudly, dripping all over the floor as she drained the lake into her jeans, redistributing it to Esther and Dunem.

"Together, we will bring down the rest of the universe, turn it all into slime!" Abi cooed, grinding on Dunem slightly as she continued to swell.

With all three of them now swelling up rapidly, the sofa struggled to hold their growing weight. Abi ignored it, too focused on enjoying the moment. Dunem's trousers strained at the seams as his lower body thickened up considerably, saying that the bulk didn't suit him, when if anything it made him look stronger, evening out his slightly top heavy figure.

Esther fell off the sofa, unable to control herself as she twitched, the pleasure having taken over completely as her body did its own thing, she choked and groaned loudly, occasionally gasping as she momentarily regained control of herself.

Abi smiled as she continued draining the lake, determined to make herself bigger and curvier than ever before. Once Dunem's trousers were at bursting point she stopped filling him, releasing him from her slime tentacle and allowing him to recover now that her slime was no longer drinking his cum. He gasped and cursed heavily as he caught his breath, recovering from an astonishing climax.

Esther continued to swell, her jeans also straining as they reached capacity, but Abi pumped more in, forcing them to stretch larger and larger, both their trousers creaking loudly as their lower proportions became ridiculously huge together.

Eventually she released Esther from her slime tentacle and continued to fill herself up with more slime from the lake, she moaned as she knelt on top of Dunem, her weight by itself was almost enough to collapse the sofa, her thighs now large enough to cover most of Dunem's body. Not wanting to ruin her brand new leather sofa she shuffled off and stood up, stretching her legs as she wondered over to the window where she summoned her other tentacles back, withdrawing them from the lake and letting them ooze back into her massive bulging jeans.

Abi sighed blissfully as she gazed down at her extremely large hips, bulging thighs and gargantuan arse, she shook slightly, watching everything jiggle tightly "Dunem! Once your back in a workable state, assemble a new team of scientists, get my converters back up and running, I've got people to fill and enemies to melt down. You'll find you have plenty of power to complete any task you need, if you need more just ask. In the meantime, feel free to indulge yourself."

She turned around to look at Esther squirming helplessly on the floor, squeezing her huge thighs "Esther, same with you, get yourself sorted. When you're done fucking, start getting a fleet together, make repairs whatever, we head out in a few days." She added, walking over and nudging Esther onto her side. Abi knelt down on top of her and began to massage Esther's thighs, taking great delight in watching her squirm and moan, completely under her control.

"Just think, not even Annabelle ever got this big! So fucking powerful, I'm gonna crush them all... squeeze them all into my jeans and trap them there forever!" Said Abi, biting her lips as she slapped Esther's thighs before standing back up and grabbing herself a nice strong drink, feeling in the mood to let go a bit now that she knew she was on track to rule for eternity.