Ableside Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arghhhh." Lord Fenwick pushed her head down and rammed his cock into her throat, firing off volley after volley of hot spunk. "Arghhhh." Mary swallowed. She thought of the horses drinking from the horse trough.

Panting from the effort, Lord Fenwick let go of Mary's head and slumped back in his chair, allowing Mary off his cock. She looked up at him, cum dribbling down the side of her chin.

"Thank you Mary. That will be all." He had dismissed her. He did the flap at the front of his breeches up, turned to his desk and continued reading the document about the paper mill.

Mary scrambled to her feet, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and after saying "Thank you, mi Lord," quickly dressed and left the room. Poor me, she thought, never mind about the poor horses.

* * * * *

Mary decided to go up to her room to clean herself up and tie her hair back up before heading downstairs to continue her chores. She went up the servants' stairs to the top floor, where the servants' rooms were and headed along the corridor towards the room that she shared with Jane. As she approached the butler's room, she noticed that the door was ajar. When she passed it, a hand reached out and grabbed her. The butler pulled her into his room, kicking the door shut as he did so.

"James, let go of me! I'm not allowed in your room."

The butler had been waiting for her. He had seen her heading up to Lord Fenwick's retreat and thinking that she was probably going to get fucked, decided to wait in his room till she came by afterwards. He loved sloppy seconds and always tried to have her after Lord Fenwick had done so. "Did he fuck your cunt or your mouth?" He demanded. He manhandled her towards his bed and started tugging at the straps of her dress.

"James, what are you doing to me?" It was a game they often played. He had fucked her many times in the past, but he was not considerate like Lord Fenwick and never bothered to ensure that she was properly satisfied. 'Whip it in, whip it out, wipe it,' was his motto. She was going to get fucked after all, that much she was sure of. The big question was, could she make him last long enough to satisfy her? "Let go of me, you're hurting my arm." She cried.

"Did he fuck your cunt or your mouth?" the butler repeated. When she didn't reply, he added: "Never mind, I'm going to fuck your cunt anyway." He undid the straps of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. Throwing it on the nearby chair, he pushed her back onto his bed then proceeded to undress himself.

Mary lay on her back, kicked her shoes off and watched the butler almost tear his own clothes off. If she was going to have the fire still raging in her cunt put out, she needed to help matters along. She pinched her nipples and mauled her own tits with one hand whilst fingering her clit with the other, trying to get herself closer to the point where the butler might finish the job. She simply couldn't rely on him to do what was necessary.

As soon as the butler was undressed, he jumped onto the bed beside her, immediately pushed her hand away from her clit and stuck a finger into her cunt. Mary realised that he wasn't trying to excite her, but was merely finding out whether she was wet enough to get his cock in. She was. Today, there was never any doubt about that particular question.

The butler was delighted to find that Mary was more than wet enough. He pulled his finger out and started to climb on top of her. She pushed him off. "Slow down, James, slow down." Reluctantly, he transferred his weight off her and stuck his finger back in her cunt. She grabbed his wrist, dragged his finger out and moved it onto her clit. "Play with me a bit first," she said: "I'll make it worth your while."

The butler fingered her clit but kept drifting away from it, so that she had to keep guiding him back to where she needed the stimulation. She was getting frustrated and so for that matter was he. He wanted to get on with it and she was delaying things unnecessarily. Eventually, she gave up and allowed him to climb on top. How a man of his age had managed to survive all this time without learning how to handle a woman properly was a mystery to her. It wasn't lack of experience, she knew that. After all, he'd fucked her on many occasions and had probably had his cock in most of the other female servants too. He wasn't choosy.

The butler was now on top and had wasted no time in pushing his cock into Mary. She knew that if she was going to find the relief she needed, then she had to work at it. She imagined it was Lord Fenwick on top of her. Her two hands were on her tits squeezing them and paying particular attention to her nipples. She laughed to herself. Most men would have noticed and would have replaced her hands with their own, but the butler was only intent on dumping a load of cum in her cunt as quickly as possible. He was humping away with his back arched and his head held back as if he didn't want to look at her. She thought about the way Lord Fenwick would finger her clit as he fucked her and how he would suck her nipples.

Her thoughts then turned to Nelson. Was his cock as big as it appeared to be? Maybe she should find out. Lord Fenwick's cock was twice the size of the one pumping in and out of her now. These were the only two men to have bedded her and she didn't know which size was normal. Was Lord Fenwick normal, which would make James smaller than average or was James normal, which would make Lord Fenwick larger than average? She imagined Nelson, with a cock twice the size of Lord Fenwick, stretching her wider than ever before. The burning sensation between her legs increased. She was close, so very close.

The butler changed his rhythm and let out a tortuous cry. "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! I'm commmmmmming!" He was emptying his balls into her cunt. Mary was close, very close, but not close enough. After a couple more strokes, the butler stopped humping and immediately pulled out. Mary was breathing heavily. She filled the gap left by the butler's cock with her own fingers and tried to bring herself off.

The butler was now half on her and half off. Mary was concentrating on finishing the job, when the butler sneezed all over her. "I'm sorry," he said. "I think I've got a bit of a cold coming." Disgusted by the butler, Mary gave up and removed her hand from her cunt. He hadn't bothered with her needs at all and had ruined any chance that she might have had to obtain the relief she so needed. That's the last time I'm opening my legs for this arsehole, she decided. He's worse than useless; in fact, he's disgusting.

She thought of Nelson and the idea of him having a cock twice as large as Lord Fenwick and the burning feeling returned to her cunt. But it was too late; any passion that existed between her and the butler had been killed by his sneeze. She got up, dressed and walked towards the door. Turning to the butler before she opened it, she decided to give him a piece of her mind: "That's the last time, James. I hope you enjoyed it because I certainly didn't. You just use women, your only aim is to empty your balls as fast as possible. Well, you're never going to do so inside me again. That's the last time, James, the last time, so don't ever come near me again. You're nothing but a wanker." She yanked the door open and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

Mary walked on to her own room and put her hair back into a bun, cleaned herself up, straightened herself out and checked in the mirror to see that she looked respectable again. She was tempted to use the handle of her hairbrush in her cunt as she often did when she needed relief, but the butler had delayed her and she was in danger of getting into serious trouble if the housekeeper was on the prowl. She hurried down the stairs and returned to the kitchen.

* * * * *

Edwina looked up at her as she walked in, but was aware that she had been summoned to Lord Fenwick and knew better than to ask her why she had been away for so long. Lord Fenwick's reputation in the bedroom, like his father's before him, was no secret, but this was not something that was discussed openly. She had been away some time; he must have given her a right seeing to, she thought. Edwina wished that she was still young enough to interest the men like she used to. But Wallace, her husband still fucked her quite often, so she couldn't really complain. What she did not know was that it had been the butler who had been at least partially responsible for Mary's absence.

"Where's Jane?" Mary enquired.

"I sent her down to the town to buy some chickens for dinner from the market. The butcher was supposed to have delivered them, but when I looked, I found that he had omitted to include them."

"That's not very good." Mary replied. "That butcher's normally reliable isn't he?"

"Yes," said Edwina, "But never mind that. There are potatoes to peel and vegetables to prepare." Mary rolled her sleeves up and got to work. Her cunt was still on fire.

Half an hour later, the vegetables were ready. "What's next?" Mary enquired.

"Well, this supper's ready for Nelson, but I'm a bit hesitant to ask you to take it out to him. I don't want you getting yourself into trouble. I was hoping Jane would be back by now."

The mention of Nelson's name sent a shiver down Mary's spine. "I can take it," said Mary, a little too enthusiastically. "I won't get myself into any trouble."

Edwina studied her carefully as if she was weighing up the options. "Alright," she said eventually, "but no shenanigans. That lad's got a bit of a thing for you and you need to watch out or you'll both get yourselves fired."

"He's only a baby!" Mary retorted.

"He's 20. A year older than you are and judging by the way he watches you, he'd be jumping on top of you, given half the chance."

"I'll be careful" said Mary, grabbing the basket and disappearing out the door.

As she approached the stable, the fire in her cunt intensified. If Nelson couldn't help her, she'd have to wait till she was alone in bed with her hairbrush. Could she take the risk with Nelson? What if Nelson was as inept as the butler? What if he didn't want her? No, that's one problem she needn't worry about. Would he brag about his conquest to the other servants? She'd have to swear him to secrecy first. What if the housekeeper found out? They'd both be fired. Well, maybe not - Lord Fenwick wouldn't let her go that easily; he enjoyed fucking her too much. On the other hand, he might be jealous and fire her anyway. Would Nelson be able to hold back his own pleasure until he had satisfied her? This morning's experience was not a good omen. On the other hand, he'd already come once today, so there was a better chance that he might manage to last long enough. There were too many questions and only two things that she was sure about: she needed a cock and Nelson had one. Her cunt was on fire today.

Mary entered the stable and found Nelson sweeping up straw that had blown around when he had put down fresh straw for the horses. On seeing her, he dropped the broom and rushed over to greet her. He was beaming from ear to ear. Mary smiled back. "I told you I'd be back. I've brought some supper for you." She held out the basket for him to take and looked at him. There was no sign of the damp patch that she had left him with earlier. He must have changed his breeches.

"Thank you." Nelson took the basket and lowered it carefully to the floor. He stepped forward and took her into his arms. Just like in the morning, neither of them said anything. Then he slowly lent forward and kissed her, gently at first, then when he realised she wasn't resisting, more passionately. The fire in Mary's cunt was spreading rapidly throughout her body. Any doubts as to whether she was going to let him fuck her were fading fast. She needed a cock and Nelson had one, it was a simple as that. Both Nelson and Mary were now pawing each other as they kissed. Nelson had his hands on Mary's behind and he was bunching the material of her dress up. The hem of Mary's dress finally reached his hands, which were then able to caress her bare bum. Mary pushed a hand in between herself and Nelson and felt for his cock. As before, he was as hard as a rock. After a quick squeeze, she remembered what had happened last time she did that and removed her hand.

Nelson pushed her backwards into one of the stalls and she fell down onto the fresh straw. Nelson landed on top of her. She remembered what Edwina had said: "He'd be jumping on top of you, given half the chance." Well, she thought, Edwina was certainly right about that!

Nelson was now feeling her tits through her dress with both hands, just as he had imagined doing earlier in the day. He pulled the straps off her shoulders and both tits came into view. Fabulous! He had never seen anything so exciting in his life. "May I kiss them?" he asked. Mary nodded and he started kissing and licking her nipples. Each time his rough tongue scrapped across a nipple, Mary received a jolt of electricity. He may be a novice, she thought, but he had already outperformed the butler. She lay back and enjoyed the experience; she couldn't do much else anyway, since her arms were trapped by the straps of her dress.

Suddenly, she felt his hand on the front of her dress. He was gathering up the material to gain access to her cunt. She felt the cold air blowing through the open stable door between her legs and then felt his finger exploring her slit. And exploring is exactly what he was doing. He wasn't quite sure of what was where. He'd heard various descriptions from friends, but this was the first time he had got his hand between a girl's legs. He was now rubbing her, but in the wrong place. Mary took hold of his wrist and guided him to the right place. Second time I've had to do that today, she realised.

Now he was fingering her in the right place and she thought about his cock that she'd briefly held earlier. She was keen to see it and feel it in action, but she knew better than to rush things. Meanwhile, his fingering was working! Her breathing was becoming heavy and she was moaning quietly as Nelson played with her. He was a fast learner and unlike the butler, he had taken note of where she liked it and was concentrating on her clit.

Nelson finally stopped fingering her and broke away temporarily to undo the flap on his breeches. His cock sprang free and Mary took the opportunity to have a good look at it. It was certainly larger than the butler's, but not as large as Lord Fenwick's. However, it had a vicious looking curve to it. She was tempted to spend some time exploring it with her fingers, but decided to wait until next time in case he got over-excited again like in the morning.

Mary glanced up at Nelson who seemed to have stopped doing anything. He was just looking down between Mary's legs. Maybe he was too shy and needed some encouragement or maybe he didn't know what to do. He'd probably never seen a cunt before. She put her head back down on the straw, opened her legs wider and smiled.

Nelson had been enjoying his first sight of a girl's cunt, but now he realised she was going to let him fuck her! Wow! He climbed over her, resting his weight on this hands and brought his cock up against her slit. Mary decided to guide him in. She didn't want him stabbing about trying to find out where to put it. She took hold of his cock and fed it into her cunt. He pushed it in slowly and stopped when it was about a quarter of the way in. He was worried he'd hurt her by going in too deep and in any case, he was already in heaven. The feeling of her soft, wet, velvety cunt was beyond anything he had previously imagined. He began rocking backwards and forwards slowly.

"Deeper!" said Mary.

When what she had said registered in his mind, Nelson pushed it further in. It was now halfway in. Again, he rocked backwards and forwards.

"Deeper!" said Mary again. "Why are you waiting? Push it all the way in."

"I didn't want to hurt you," he replied.

"You won't hurt me. Just push it all the way in."

He didn't need to be told again. Nelson thrust hard causing Mary to cry out. He thought he had hurt her after all and pulled right out again.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"You cried and I thought I had hurt you."

"I told you, you won't hurt me. I cried out because I was enjoying it. Now, put it back in, deep as you can and fuck me as hard as you can." She needed it hard and fast and she needed it now.

Nelson obliged. He started reasonably gently, but with Mary's encouragement began to thrust harder and faster until he was going almost flat out. He could feel his cock straining for release, but he didn't want his first fuck to end. "Think of something else," he told himself. "The horses need fresh water and ..." He looked down: the girl underneath him was obviously in ecstasy and he was the cause of it! Wow! His cock wanted to go faster, but he knew if he tried, he would come. "Think of something else; think of something else: the end stall needs to be cleaned out. Oh, God, this is fantastic; she's letting me fuck her! The girl underneath him ... what was her name? ... yes, Mary ... she wouldn't be happy if he finished too soon." One of his friends had explained that to him.

"Oh, God, she's squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles." He needed to last at least half an hour, he'd been told. The end of his cock was now burning like never before. "I've still got three more horses to groom. Oh, God; this is way better than wanking." His balls were getting tighter and Mary's soft cunt seemed to suck him back in whenever he pulled back. Half an hour? No way! They must have been kidding. He couldn't delay things any longer; he simply couldn't. He looked down at Mary. The girl underneath him was clearly loving it. Her head was thrashing from side to side, her whole body was squirming underneath him and she was moaning loudly just like his friends had described.

Mary was indeed loving it. The curve in his cock caused the tip to rub a part of her cunt that normally didn't receive much attention and she was close to coming. She looked up to see Nelson pumping away on top of her, just as he exploded into her cunt. He groaned loudly and continued pumping until he was completely spent, then flopped down onto her, his arms no longer able to support his weight.

Mary cried out in exasperation. She had been close, so close, yet again! But Nelson didn't understand her exasperation. He thought she had cried out because she had come, just like his friends had described. He looked at her and smiled. "That was fabulous!" he whispered, "You're sensational and so pretty. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever have a girl like you."

Mary smiled sweetly back at him. For a first attempt, she admitted to herself, he had been pretty good. A bit of coaching and he might be as good as Lord Fenwick. She decided to take on the job. "That was your first time, wasn't it?" She finally asked.

Nelson looked away. "Did it show?" he asked.

"Well, there were a few little things that gave it away," she replied. "But if it was your first time, you did very well indeed. And I can easily show you what you need to know." He beamed back at her. She was going to let him do it again!

"God, we must have been here ages! We'll both get fired if I don't get back to the kitchen." She pushed him off her, jumped up and straightened her clothes as best she could. She was covered in bits of straw. She gave him a peck on the lips, promised to return and rushed off towards the house, brushing the straw from her dress as she ran.

Jane was back from the market and she and Edwina looked at Mary when she entered the kitchen. "You've taken your time. What have ... Mary, you're covered in straw!"

"I'm sorry, Edwina, I tripped on a broom that was lying on the ground and fell over."