Ableside Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary laughed. "I said it felt like twenty men. In fact it was three today."

"Three? Who was the third?"

Mary recounted the disastrous session with the butler and said she had told him never gain. He was a selfish arsehole and she didn't know why she hadn't put a stop to it earlier.

"Yes," replied Jane. "I used to let him fuck me too but I told him to get lost about three or four years ago. He tried several more times after that, but eventually got the message. But what about Nelson?"

"Definite potential there, but his enthusiasm is much greater than his expertise. I did let him fuck me, but he was so excited, even though he had come in the morning, that he didn't last long enough to make me come. Fortunately, his lordship sorted that problem out."

"I don't think for one minute that Edwina believed that bit about tripping over a broom and getting covered in straw." They both laughed. "What was his cock like?"

"Well, average size, but it had a vicious looking curve in it, which did a few nice things inside me."

"Sounds interesting," said Jane. Sounds a bit like Wallace's cock, she thought, but she didn't say so out loud. Nobody knew about her and Edwina's husband and she intended to keep it that way. "So, are you going to let him fuck you again?"

"Definitely," replied Jane. "He's a handsome brute and when he looks into my eyes, he really turns me on. He doesn't really know what he's doing, but I was probably the first girl he'd ever done anything with. I suspect he'll be great once he gets a bit of training. I was going to start his training tomorrow, but I'm sore, so sore, he might have to wait a few weeks."

Jane laughed. They both laughed. "Get some sleep; you'll be fine in the morning. And if you need any help with Nelson's training, I might be available - for a small sum."

"Get lost!"

That night, Mary slept like a log. Jane on the other hand, waited for Mary to fall asleep and then quietly reached for her own hairbrush. Mary had had three today and she hadn't had any. Life wasn't fair. Slipping the handle into her cunt and fingering her clit, she thought about Lord Fenwick and Nelson and everything that Mary had related. It didn't take long to get the result she was seeking.