Ableside Manor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice jolted him into action. He undressed, folded and carefully placed his clothes on the chair opposite the bed, then walked over to her, his cock now at half mast. He pulled back the bed covers, climbed in beside her and lay on his side facing her. For some time, they both lay perfectly still, neither saying nor doing anything. Eventually he reached out and ran his hand up her arm to her neck. He stroked her hair whilst all the time looking into her eyes, trying to read her emotions. He saw calmness, some nervousness and what he decided was either gratitude or perhaps desire. He hoped it was the latter.

For the first time in his life, he couldn't decide how to get started. Had he been with any other woman, he would have fondled her tits and then run his hand down between her legs, but somehow it didn't seem appropriate today. So he just continued to look at her, marvelling in her beauty.

It was Genevieve who finally took the first step. She leant in and kissed him. He immediately responded and pulled her closer, kissing her passionately back while her breasts pressed into his chest. Soon he and she were both breathing heavily and his cock had grown to its full size. Despite her outward appearance of calmness, she was still feeling extremely nervous. Up to now, she had overcome her nerves by taking the initiative and this had worked, so she decided to continue along the same lines.

She broke away from his kiss and pushed him onto his back before climbing on top of him. She was now straddling him with the upper half of her body upright. Her breasts were now in full view and he couldn't take his eyes of them. Slowly, he slid both hands up the sides of her body and onto her breasts. He caressed them gently, not daring to maul them or pinch her nipples as he would have done with any other woman. She remained in that position, allowing him to explore her breasts for several minutes, her hands down by her sides.

During this time, she had been building up confidence for the next step. When she finally decided she could go through with it, she raised herself slightly onto her knees, took hold of his cock with one hand and then lowered herself slowly down onto it. When his cock penetrated her, he gasped and then as she fully impaled herself on him, he sucked in his breath through his teeth. He was finally inside the woman he'd been dreaming about for months and months.

Genevieve started gently rocking her body up and down, whilst all the time looking at his face and eyes. She had done it. She hadn't chickened out after all. By taking the initiative, she had overcome her nervousness and was keeping her side of the bargain. She tried to work out what she felt about it all. It had been easier than she had expected, probably because he had been such a perfect gentleman and hadn't pushed her. She couldn't work out whether she was actually enjoying it or not, although she definitely felt a sense of achievement.

Lord Fenwick, on the other hand, was in heaven. He let her stay on top for some time before deciding he needed to pound into her and for that he had to be on top. So, without sliding out of her, he tipped her over to his side and then rolled her onto her back. With one hand behind her neck and the other on her breasts, he began thrusting hard. He had decided he needed to come. He wasn't going to try and give her an orgasm this time because he knew she was nervous and it probably wouldn't happen. In any case, he wasn't yet familiar with her body and so didn't know exactly what worked for her. All of that would come later.

She realised that he was now seeking his own relief and decided to just relax; she had done her bit and had no further reason to be nervous. In fact, she discovered, she was beginning to like it. As he continued to thrust into her, her breathing got heavier and she started to gasp with each thrust. He was delighted. She was actually enjoying it and didn't seem to be faking it. He increased his thrusting and much to both his and her surprise, she suddenly cried out: "Oh, Ralph, please... " She was going to come after all. "Ralph, don't stop! I'm commmmmming... Argh, yes, arrrghhh." This tipped him over the top too and he flooded her with his cum. He was ecstatic; he had given her an orgasm after all. It wasn't perhaps the biggest ever, but nevertheless she'd come too.

As soon as he had finished spurting into her he started to slide out of her and off to the side, but she stopped him. "Oh, Ralph," she exclaimed, "don't you know anything about women?"

"Huh?" He had always thought he knew absolutely everything about women, but here was one telling him he didn't have a clue!

"Ralph, Dear, please stay inside me for a bit."

"But I thought I was heavy and might crush you."

"I'll tell you when you become too heavy, but for now, stay where you are, please." She paused whilst she worked out what she wanted to say. "If you just abandon a woman as soon as you've had your pleasure, it looks like you've got no interest in her except as somewhere to deposit your seed. I need to feel that I mean more to you than just any random girl with a nice body such as a street girl or an attractive servant. When you've finished making love to me I need to feel that I'm still wanted; I need you to stay inside me, to kiss me and caress my hair while you cuddle me afterwards."

He was taken aback. "Well, I hadn't thought of it like that, I must admit." He immediately started stroking her hair. "You definitely do mean a lot more to me than just a woman with a nice body. You've certainly got a fabulous body, but I also love talking to you and just spending time with you. If all I wanted was a woman with a nice body, I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of setting you up in this cottage."

"Yes, I realise that, but I need you to show me that whenever we make love."

"Alright, I'll do that, I promise."

By now he was getting heavy on top of her. "Oh, you'll have to get off me now, I'm afraid. Much as I like it, you're crushing me."

He apologised, rolled off her and lay on his side facing her. She turned to face him. "Ralph, tell me honestly, have I lived up to your expectations?"

"Genevieve, to be truthful, I don't know what I expected. But making love to you was fabulous. I've waited a long time, but it's been well worth the wait. Just holding you in my arms would have been more than enough for today. But next time I make love to you, I'll make it special for you."

She snuggled up against him, her face resting on his chest and he put his arm over her, with his hand behind her head. He gently caressed her hair, enjoying her perfume and the closeness of her body.

Genevieve ran through the events of the last six months in her mind. How things had changed. She thought about Pierre and his temper, which always got him into so much trouble. It had led to their flight from France and then eventually to his death. Their marriage had been tumultuous, but he had been a good husband, despite his frequent bouts of shouting. If only he had been able to control his anger, he would be alive now and they'd be living in France. Her thoughts turned to Lord Fenwick. He was kind and gentle and she felt safe with him. She wondered how her new life would pan out. So far he had done everything he had said he would do and she was optimistic about the future. Despite still mourning her husband's death, things were starting to look a bit brighter again. She had a lot to thank Ralph for.

She looked up at him and smiled: "Go on, then."

"Go on what?"

"You said next time you make love to me, you'd make it special for me. Well, I'm waiting."

My God, she's still in control and she wants me again!

He stopped caressing her hair and ran a finger nail down her spine. He wanted to find out where she was sensitive and was pleased when she twitched as his nail reached her lower back, just above the crease of her bum. He leant forward and kissed her on her lips, pushing her onto her back as he did so. The kiss was gentle at first, but soon became passionate. Meanwhile his hand moved to her breasts and he fondled them, gently squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Drawing away from her mouth, he began to kiss her ear. He could feel her breath on the side of his face as her excitement rose. When he started to kiss down the side of her neck her breathing changed into small gasps. She had lots of sensitive areas for him to play with and he was making a mental note of them all.

Pushing himself up on his elbow, he moved down to her breasts, kissing all around the nipples at first, whilst avoiding actually touching them. When he eventually planted his lips on a nipple, she jumped and gasped again. He spent several minutes just kissing her breasts and nipples, listening to the sounds she was making. He loved the reaction that he got from all his women when he kissed and played with them as he explored their bodies.

While kissing her breasts, his hand had not been totally inactive; it was gradually moving down her body. When a finger parted her outer lips, she cried out and jumped yet again. He pushed a finger inside her and then when it was nice and wet, brought it back out and up to her clit. As soon as he started massaging her clit with his moist finger, she began to moan almost continuously. Her hips were now also bucking up and down gently to increase the stimulation that she was receiving.

He stopped kissing her breasts and started the journey down her body with his mouth, licking and kissing her. He transferred his attention to the inner part of her legs, which he knew were usually another sensitive area in women. She was certainly enjoying his attention, but since he was fingering her clit, he couldn't tell whether kissing her legs was contributing to her excitement. Genevieve just lay there with her legs wide apart. All sorts of thoughts were going through her mind.

He was discovering where she was sensitive and was building her excitement to almost unbearable levels. And now he was kissing the tops of her legs. Oh, my God, she thought, he not going to... surely? Pierre had never kissed her below her waist and Ralph was... oh, my God, he not going to do that, especially after he's just come in me. Oh, my God, his lips are only inches away; I think he is going to... no, surely not. By now she was thrashing her head from side to side and moaning so loudly that the neighbours could probably hear her; not that she cared. She had never experienced anything like it.

Lord Fenwick was listening carefully to the sounds she was making. He wanted to get his timing right, but wasn't used to her body yet. She was close, close enough, he judged. Without warning, he stopped kissing her and withdrew his finger from inside her. She was confused; why had he stopped just when she was enjoying it so much? "Ralph, why have you...?"

"Arrghhh." As his tongue rasped along her clit, she almost jumped out of her skin. "My God, that's fantastic, arrrghhhhh." He pushed his finger back inside her and began to finger fuck her vigorously as he licked at her clit. "Oh, my God, what are you doing to me? Oh, my, arrrrrrgggghhhh. I'm coming again, arrghhhh." He had built her excitement up to a peak and knew how to trigger an orgasm, but not knowing her body yet, he'd been lucky with his timing. He'd managed to tip her over the top. She thrashed about and cried out for what seemed like several minutes, obviously enjoying a really strong orgasm. When she eventually calmed down, he removed his finger and tongue and looked up at her.

"Well, Genevieve, how am I doing so far? Is it special enough for you?"

"Oh, my God, Ralph, that was fantastic. I've never had that done to me before. That must have been the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced. Oh, my God."

He was delighted. She had responded well to his attention and she had just unwittingly confirmed to him that he'd made the right decision when he had asked her to be his mistress. Things were looking good, very good indeed.

But right now, he needed to get his cock into her. He wiped his hand and mouth on the bed sheets and got ready to enter her. Kneeling between her legs, he held his cock with one hand and lined it up. She was soaking wet, so there was no need to take things gently. With one hard thrust, he rammed his cock all the way in, deep inside her, causing her to cry out in ecstasy: "Arrrghhhh, yes!"

He started pumping hard. With each thrust, she cried out. Thrust: "Argh." Thrust: "Orgh, Yes." Thrust: "Arrrgh." Thrust: "Oh, my God." Thrust: "Argh." Thrust: "Don't stop." Thrust: "Arrrgh." He had come once already, so it was going to be some time before he was ready to do so again. She maybe didn't realise it, but she was in for a long session. He continued to thrust steadily.

After pounding away at her for some time, he withdrew: "Turn over for me." When she realised what he wanted, she turned over so that she was now lying on her stomach. He lined his cock up again, re-entered her from behind and continued his pounding. Raising himself on his hands, he looked down at her shapely body. Absolutely stunning, he thought to himself, she's absolutely stunning. He could see his cock disappearing into her with each thrust and she was again groaning each time he pumped into her. Her head was turned to one side so that she could breathe and her spine gently curved all the way down to her pert bottom. He liked what he saw. One, day, he thought to himself, one day, but not today, it's too soon!

As he continued to thrust into her, her excitement was building. She was heading for another orgasm. He was nearly there himself too and decided to try and come at the same time. He lowered himself down onto her back and slipped a hand underneath her so that he could fondle her breast. As he squeezed it and pinched her nipple, he noticed a change in her moans. She was getting close again. It was time to let himself go. He lengthened his stride and slowed down slightly to compensate. His face was now buried in her hair and her perfume was once again driving him wild. He was not going to last much longer. Suddenly, she let out an almighty cry: "Arrgghhh, yes. Oh my God, Ralph. Please don't stop. I'm coming." He increased his pace. "Yes, arrrrgh, yes. Arrrrrgggghhhhh." She was there. He wasn't quite there himself, but he followed her shortly afterwards, filling her with his cum a second time.

Once they had both calmed down, he stayed on top of her and they both panted with the exertion. Remembering what she had said to him earlier, he started kissing her neck. He brushed her hair to one side and smiled at her. "Genevieve, you are just fantastic. That was absolutely sensational." He resumed kissing her.

"Ralph, you've awakened feelings in me that I never knew I had. Thank you! Oh, I'm sorry, but you'll have to get off me now, I need to turn over to rest my back."

He rolled off her to the side and she turned over onto her back. "Wow," she exclaimed. "What have I done to deserve all this? You've provided me with a lovely cottage, you feed me and pay for everything and now I've also discovered that you take me to heaven and back too!" She cuddled up close to him. "Hold me tight."

They lay there for some time talking and cuddling until she announced that she really ought to get up and collect Claire, who had been spending the afternoon at the house of a friend. The both rose and he was dressed again in no time. He sat down in a chair and watched her getting ready. She put her dress back on and asked him to do the buttons up again and then she sat at her dressing table while she combed her hair and made herself look respectable again.

When she was ready, she rose and walked towards him, stopping a few feet away. He had been watching her and was still doing so. There was no doubt about it, she was absolutely fabulous. She now looked even more desirable than she had done before he had made love to her. He remembered something his friend Reginald had once said to him: "There's nothing more fabulous than a freshly fucked female." He hadn't understood what Reginald had meant at the time, but he could see it now. Genevieve simply radiated contentment. She was glowing with happiness and warmth towards him.

He jumped up and scooped her up into his arms. "Know what? I feel like ripping that dress off you and starting all over gain."

She laughed. "That would be nice, but I'm not used to all this and I was beginning to get a bit sore before you finished last time. Anyway, I've got to pick up Claire and if she outstays her welcome, she won't be invited again. We've got time for a quick coffee though if you would like one."

Reluctantly, he let go of her and after chatting to her over coffee, he left. He was a very happy man. ~~~~

*****

He was glad he had brought his hat on his walk into town because the sun was beating down through a cloudless sky. He could see the bridge over the river ahead; he would be at Genevieve's cottage soon. He recalled how, since that first time with her, she had grown more and more sexy. Usually, when he arrived, she would leap into his arms, kiss him and then drag him straight up to her bedroom, saying something along the lines: "I need you inside me right now; don't keep me waiting any longer." He loved it.

However, Claire had proved to be a bit of a problem at first. She had resented his presence, which her mother had attributed to the normal reaction of a child who had recently lost a father. They had tried to always ensure that Claire was at a friend's house whenever they made love, but that had proved impractical on many occasions. So he had changed his schedule as often as he could and would join them both for dinner. After Claire had gone to bed and was supposedly asleep, he and Genevieve would creep upstairs to make love. But Claire had clearly been very unhappy whenever he was around. One day everything had come to a head:-

~~~~ "What's the matter, Claire? Why are you so upset today?"

Claire shouted at her mother: "Why to you let that horrible Uncle Ralph hurt you all the time?"

Genevieve was shocked. "What do you mean? Uncle Ralph never hurts me."

"I can hear you, Mother, I can hear you. Whenever you're in the bedroom with him, he makes you cry. I don't like it. He shouldn't hurt you."

It was then that Genevieve realised what the problem was. Claire could hear them making love and had misunderstood the cries and moans that she made as signs of pain. Oh, my God, the poor child, she thought; no wonder she's so upset every time Ralph comes to see me.

Genevieve comforted her and decided that the best thing to do was to explain everything to her. At eight years old, she was perhaps a bit young to have such things explained to her, but Genevieve could see no alternative. So she sat down with Claire and explained in some detail all about what men and women did together when they were in love. She explained that making love was such a wonderful experience that people often cried out in pure joy and that it was this that Claire had heard. Uncle Ralph had never hurt her and never would. "Do I ever look unhappy after we come downstairs again?" she asked. "Don't I look happy, when I know he's coming to see us? One day, when you're an adult, you too will almost certainly experience the joy of making love. It is the most wonderful experience ever and I'm very lucky to have someone like Uncle Ralph to look after us both and to make me so happy by making love to me."

Claire took some convincing, but eventually accepted what her mother had told her and over the next few months, after a few more such discussions, she started warming to Uncle Ralph. He for his part was always good to her and used to often bring presents for her and spend time talking and playing with her.

As the years went by and Claire entered her teenage years, she grew more and more fond of Uncle Ralph. He had become a father-figure to her and she now looked forward to his visits. ~~~~