Ableside Manor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, all girls, when they are young, have a maidenhead to protect them inside and to keep them clean. This is just a thin piece of skin that acts like a door. It has to be broken before a man can enter and this is sometimes a bit painful, but in most cases it's just a bit uncomfortable." She nodded; her Mother had explained all this to her. "Often, a girl's maidenhead is ruptured by normal everyday activities like playing sport or horse riding or by physical work, so often there's nothing much left. I noticed when we were sitting on the couch downstairs, that there's not much left of yours, so it shouldn't hurt at all." She nodded again and smiled. She trusted him and was happy with what he had said.

"But what about the size of your thingy?"

"As I said earlier, you'll stretch easily. It might feel uncomfortable for a few minutes until you get used to it, but it won't hurt and later you'll find the stretching wonderful." She nodded again and looked at it.

"You can touch it if you like."

Claire shook her head vigorously. "I don't think I could do that, Uncle Ralph."

"Go on, it won't bite you." She shook her head again.

"It's just like an arm or a leg. Go on, touch it." She looked a bit dubious, but eventually reached out and prodded it with a finger. When it didn't bite her, she wrapped her hand round it. Her fingers weren't quite long enough to close her hand fully.

"It's enormous."

"Men love it when girls run their hands up and down on it. It gives them the same sort of pleasure that you got when I played with you earlier." She remembered the pleasure she'd received on the couch downstairs and gently moved her hand up and down, eager to please him.

"Ah, yes!" he murmured. She was glad she had touched it; he seemed to enjoy that.

He let her explore his cock for a few minutes, enjoying the feelings that her hand gave him, but now it was time to move on.

He stood up and climbed into bed beside her, pushing her gently onto her back. Leaning over her, he started kissing her, just like he had done downstairs and just like before, she responded. The tingling feeling was returning between her legs. After kissing her mouth for a few minutes, he started on her body. He kissed her neck and ears first, whilst fondling her bare breasts, then moved down to kiss them. As he sucked her nipples for the first time, he noticed how intensely she reacted. She was moaning loudly and muttering things he couldn't quite hear or make out. His hand moved slowly down her body, heading once more for the treasures hidden between her legs.

His hand hadn't even got there yet, but she noticed its downward journey and her breathing and moaning increased in anticipation of what she knew was to follow. As soon as his finger parted her outer lips and touched her, she cried out: "Arghh, yes, don't stop; I love it; I love it." She wanted another orgasm like he'd given her downstairs and he intended to give her one - a proper one this time - not the little one, she'd experienced before. She had no idea how much more powerful it would be!

He shuffled around on the bed and leaving her breasts behind, began to kiss the side of her body. It tickled. Moving on, he now kissed her hip, which she found a bit strange. He continued down and was now kissing her knee. That didn't do very much for her, but when he reached her feet, she started enjoying the feeling once more. He kissed both feet all over. Depending on where on her feet he kissed her, it either tickled or gave her goose pimples. Both were pleasurable.

He was now off the end of the bed, between her feet and he started the journey back up again, but this time on the insides of her legs. Much to her surprise the insides of her legs were much more sensitive. She was now tingling all over. By the time he reached the insides of her calves, she was thrashing about and moaning loudly. Up to this point, her legs had been almost together, with just enough room between them for his head. He now pushed them gently wide apart. When she realised what was happening, she panicked; with her legs wide apart, he would be able to see everything 'down there' and she wasn't sure whether it was proper for her to let him do that. "Uncle Ralph, no!"

"Relax, Claire, everything's alright."

"But, Uncle Ralph... "

"Just relax Claire and enjoy it. I'm not going to hurt you or do anything that I shouldn't do."

She didn't know what to do. Part of her wanted to stop him kissing her anywhere near 'down there' in case he could see things he shouldn't see, but she was enjoying it so much, she couldn't bring herself to stop him. As he got nearer and nearer to his target, her anxiety increased, but then so did the pleasure.

When his tongue touched her clit, she cried out at the top of her voice: "Oh, my God." She grabbed his head with both hands, intending to pull him off her, but the pleasure was so intense that she ended up pushing his head down onto her instead. She didn't realise it yet, but the orgasm she'd experienced downstairs on the couch was nothing compared to the one building up in her now.

He pushed a finger into her, stretching her maidenhead more than he had intended. Finger fucking her with his long finger, he continued to lick her clit furiously. "Oh, my God, Uncle Ralph. What are you... oh my God. Aaaarrrrrgggghhh, yes. Oh my God. That's fantastic. Arrrghhhhhh. Uncle Ralph, don't stopppppp. Aaaarrrrghhh."

Her orgasm lasted several minutes, but eventually, she calmed down; she was simply exhausted. "My God, Uncle Ralph! I had no idea people did such things to each other. That was unbelievable. Do all men do that?"

"Well, not all men, but most."

"If I ever married one who didn't, I'd divorce him!"

He laughed. "Yes, that's probably good grounds for divorce, but could you stand in front of the judge and explain why you were divorcing him?" They both laughed.

He shuffled forward. He was now kneeling between her legs with his cock sticking up like a flagpole. "Claire, I'm going to take your virginity now, if you haven't changed your mind."

"Yes."

He looked at her enquiringly: "Yes, you want me to take your virginity or yes, you've changed your mind?"

"I've been a maiden for eighteen years; make me into a woman."

Using his hand, Lord Fenwick bent his cock down so that it lined up with its target. He shuffled forward a bit more until the tip parted her outer lips. He looked at her. It was her last chance to change her mind.

"Uncle Ralph, make love to me please."

He was rooted to the spot, absorbing her beauty as she lay there in front of him with her legs wide apart. Her chest was moving up and down as she breathed and her breasts showed no signs of sagging even as she lay on her back. Her long hair was spread out all over the bed and she was gripping the bed sheets with both hands in anticipation.

"Uncle Ralph, please?"

He thrust.

"Aarrrgh."

She was no longer a virgin. "Good God, Uncle Ralph, you're so big."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, not really, well, a bit maybe, although I was expecting worse. But you're stretching me so much and it feels weird." He didn't like to tell her that he was only about a quarter of the way in. He leant forward and rested his body on top of her. We'll just lie still for a bit while you get used to it. After a minute or so, he began gently pumping in and out of her. As he did so, he gradually eased himself in deeper until he was finally right in. He had forgotten just how tight a virgin is. He paused to let her get used to his full size.

"Are you alright, Claire?"

"Yes, I think so, but it feels different to before."

"Well, before, I was only in a little way. Now I'm fully inside you." He resumed his pumping action. So tight, she's so damn tight, God, I'm in heaven, he thought.

His gentle pumping gradually increased in intensity. He was now thrusting hard and with each thrust she moaned loudly. "Uncle Ralph, that's really nice, keep doing that; don't stop." She needn't have asked - he had no intention of stopping until he'd filled her with his thick cum.

"Are you alright, Claire," he asked again.

"Yes, don't stop, I love it!"

He had been waiting now for the ultimate pleasure for ages. First, he'd given her a small orgasm downstairs, then he'd licked her to another bigger one and now he'd been inside her for ages. It was time for the release that his cock had been seeking for some time.

He increased his thrusting. He could feel the familiar boiling at the bottom of his cock that indicated that his sperm were readying themselves for the short journey into the woman he was inside. "Oh, Claire, I'm going to come. You're so fabulous, I can't hold back any longer." He was thrusting harder than ever now.

Claire was enjoying the pounding that he was giving her, but it wasn't anything like the pleasure he had given her earlier. She was confused. Wasn't she supposed to orgasm when he did, or at least when he was inside her?

He thrust hard and then paused, deep inside her. "Aarrrgh." He withdrew and did the same again. "Aarrrgh." Each time she felt a spurt of hot liquid hitting her inside. He was coming inside her. After half a dozen more thrusts and spurts, he collapsed on top of her. He was done.

He lay there for some time, stroking her hair and kissing her - he'd learnt the necessity of that from her mother. "Oh, Claire, that was wonderful."

Eventually, he slid out and rolled off to her side. "Well," he said "you're now a proper woman." She beamed back at him. "Claire, was it as you were expecting?"

"Erm, I don't know really. What you did to me when we were downstairs was much nicer than anything I expected. And when you kissed me 'down there', well, that was just heavenly - out of this world, but I suppose I was expecting something more when you were inside me."

"Well, women are very complicated. Sometimes they orgasm easily and sometimes not. Also, a man needs to get to know a woman's body to bring out the best in her. That was your first time, so don't worry about not coming when I did. At least you had two orgasms earlier. With a bit of practice, you should be able to come with me inside you. Also, it was my first time with you, so holding back waiting for your excitement to build was difficult for me. Give me twenty minutes and we'll try again!"

He climbed off the bed and dipped a towel into a pail of water that he'd spotted under the bed earlier and used it to wipe away a few spots of blood from Claire and from himself, then he got back into bed with her.

Twenty minutes later, they made love again. This time he took her from behind, which enabled him to finger her clit as he pumped in and out of her. Having come once with her earlier, he was able to last long enough to satisfy her this time. Her climax started before his and it started slowly before developing into a tremendous torrent of new feelings. She was very vocal, much more so than her mother. She thrashed about under him, moaning and crying out loudly with each thrust. When she felt another load of sperm being pumped into her, her orgasm peaked. They had come simultaneously.

"Oh, Uncle Ralph, thank you, thank you. That was wonderful and you came at the same time as me. Oh, Uncle Ralph, I love you so much!"

They lay together for ten minutes or so before deciding it was time to rise. He had offered to do it again, but she was too sore. They dressed and went downstairs. When they entered the lounge, they saw Genevieve sitting there. She smiled and stood as they walked in.

"Mother, I didn't hear you come in. Have you been back long?"

Genevieve glanced at the clock, it was gone three o'clock. "Oh, about an hour or so."

"Oh, Mother, I'm so happy. I'm no longer a virgin. Isn't that wonderful? Everything was just as you said it would be, no, in fact much better. I had no idea making love would be so wonderful." She bobbed up and down as she always did when excited. "Uncle Ralph gave me so much pleasure."

"I know Darling, I could hear you! You seemed to be enjoying yourself. I was going to ask you how you got on, but I think I already know."

"Oh, Mother, I can't wait to tell you. We sat together on the couch for a bit and Uncle Ralph kissed me; you know, properly, like lovers do and he caressed me with his hands. It was fantastic. Then we went upstairs and he undressed me. Then we got into bed and he... er, he... " She went bright red. "Then he... Oh, Mother, I can't say what he did next, it's too embarrassing, but I absolutely loved it." Genevieve laughed. She knew exactly what he had done; it was her favourite too. "And then, Mother, he took my virginity. It didn't hurt. And then he made love to me. And after that he made love to me again! Everything was so wonderful, I'm so excited."

Lord Fenwick just stood near the bottom of the stairs, somewhat embarrassed by the whole situation and the blow by blow account of the afternoon's proceedings.

"Oh, Mother, I can't wait to do it again."

"Well, don't I get a turn?" asked Genevieve.

"Yes, of course, Mother." The two women hugged each other as he watched. They were the two most precious things in the world to him and they seemed to be planning his future sex life.

"Ah hem!" He reminded them of his presence. "Don't I get a hug too?"

Both women rushed over to him and scooped up him into a three-way hug. He kissed them both in turn.

"I hope you remembered to offer our guest some lunch, Darling."

Claire, put her hand up to cover her mouth. "Oh Mother, I totally forgot. Uncle Ralph, you'll be famished by now."

"Well, never mind," her mother said. "I suppose you had other things on your mind. Ralph, Darling, would you like some lunch now or would some birthday cake with Champagne tide you over? We're planning to have an early supper and it would be lovely if you could join us."

"A piece of birthday cake with Champagne would seem very appropriate."

Genevieve disappeared into the kitchen to fetch the cake, followed closely by Claire. Genevieve reached into the larder and pulled out a bottle of Champagne. "Claire, Darling, please ask Uncle Ralph to open this will you. The glasses are over there."

Claire put the bottle onto a small tray along with two glasses and carried everything through to the lounge. Moments later, Genevieve returned with the cake, some plates and a knife. She cut the birthday cake while Lord Fenwick opened the Champagne. He started to pour the Champagne then turned to Claire: "Claire, we need another glass." Claire looked at her mother who was trying to suppress a smile: "Claire, if you're old enough to make love, you're old enough to have a glass of Champagne."

Claire rushed back to the kitchen and returned with a third glass. She'd never had Champagne before and wasn't sure whether she'd like it. In fact, she'd never had anything alcoholic before.

Lord Fenwick filled the third glass and handed it to her. He raised his glass: "Here's to the two most precious ladies in my life. I love them both so much."

The two women looked at each other. Then Genevieve raised her glass: "Here's to a lovely daughter, who's now grown into a beautiful young lady."

Claire looked at her mother and Uncle Ralph. They had both offered a toast. Maybe she should too, but she didn't know what to say. She thought for a short while then raised her glass. Bobbing up and down on her toes, she said: "And here's to Uncle Ralph, the most wonderful man I know. Thank you for looking after us both so well."

"Sip it slowly, Claire," her mother advised.

Claire took a couple of sips. It tingled in her mouth.

"Well, do you like it Claire?" Lord Fenwick enquired.

She nodded. "Yes, it's a bit like a kiss!"

"How's that, Claire?"

"Both make me tingle." All three of them laughed.

Later, Genevieve went into the kitchen to prepare supper. Claire helped when asked to do so and Lord Fenwick sat in the lounge for a bit before wandering over to the kitchen and offering to help too, but there was nothing much for him to do, so he leant against the door frame and watched his two lovely ladies making supper.

They had a nice leisurely supper together, discussing current affairs, changes that were happening in the town, housing and many other things. Only one thing was not discussed; that was sex.

After supper, Lord Fenwick announced that he should perhaps get home again.

"When will we see you again?" the two ladies asked together.

"Well, I've got my old friend Reginald coming to stay tomorrow for a few nights. I'm not sure how long he's staying, but I guess he'll probably leave some time on Wednesday. So how about I come when he's gone on Wednesday? Actually, I could probably stay the night, if I can find somewhere to sleep."

"We'll find somewhere," Genevieve said.

Claire bobbed up and down: "With me, with me."

"Hold on a second. It's my turn," exclaimed Genevieve.

He laughed. "I think I'm going to have to get some sleep before I come, because I can't imagine getting much here."

"Why don't you join us for dinner, say at 7:00 and we'll take it from there?"

"Excellent!" With that he kissed both his ladies goodbye, donned his hat and set off towards the town square. From there he could hail a hackney carriage to take him back to Ableside Manor. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic, he mused. He had two lovely ladies who doted on him; both were absolutely stunning. Life was good, so very good.

*****

Postscript

Lord Fenwick returns on to see his two ladies on Wednesday. You'll have to wait for chapter 5 to find out how he gets on and whether he can handle them both.