Abnegation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Brooke's body begin to tense up; not wanting her to come yet, I slowly slid my tongue out of her and licked down to the space between her asshole and pussy. Lifting her up I sucked at that space, forcing my tongue hard against it. "Make me CUM!!"

In one long continuous lick, I went from the space between her ass and pussy and licked across her pussy, her clit, her stomach, breastbone, neck, chin, to her mouth. Once at her mouth I sucked her lower lip in between my lips and nibble softly. My hard cock still trapped in my boxers and pants pressed against her pussy. Freeing her lower lip, I licked her upper lip and ground my cock against her.

Brooke's arms and legs wrapped around me and held me tight. I thrust my tongue into her mouth grinding my cock against her and felt Brooke's hands ball up into fists on my back as her body tensed up again. Lifting my hips keeping a light pressure against her, I whispered, "I can't fuck you if I am dressed."

Panting a groan, Brooke hissed, "Let me up."

I ground my cock heavily against her pussy as my tongue invaded her mouth. I moaned, "Not yet," into her mouth. Our tongues danced violently, sensuously in her mouth. My hips driving ever downward against her pussy and clit, I felt a small tremor course through Brooke's body.

The small orgasm seemed to heighten Brooke's need. With a mighty heave the little woman flipped me onto my back and sat astride my cock, her pussy pressing hungrily against it. Her hands plucked at my shirt and finally got a grip and yanked the tail out of my pants roughly. The cold air of the dorm room raised goose bumps along my stomach. Brooke then yanked her hands violently apart popping all of the buttons off of my shirt, exposing my chest to the air-conditioned air. Her hands ran up the middle of my torso from just above the button of my jeans to the bottom of my throat and then she spread her hands wide to run down my sides. My body quivered at her touch, small little fires dancing along my skin,

Brooke lowered her mouth to my nipples, her large breasts pressing against my stomach. A bite and a hard suck followed and my body convulsed under her. Her hands unbuttoned my jeans as she continued to suck and lick my stomach, wave after wave of pleasure swept across me. The pressure on my cock eased as the zipper made a slow decent, Brooke now kissing the head of my cock through my boxers.

I lifted my ass as Brooke pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees and cooed lightly at the sight of my cock. Brooke trapped my jeans beneath her, pinning my legs down as she sucked both of my balls into her mouth, her tongue swishing over them, forcing my eyes closed pleasure making sight unnecessary. Brooke's tits were pressing against my thighs, the soft mounds of flesh warming my legs, and sent my mind through visions of tit fucking her. My body tensed up at the suction Brooke applied to my balls, and soon I needed to raise my legs and couldn't. I heard her giggling as she wrapped one of her small hands around me and stroked up and down gently.

I felt movement on the bed and assumed Brooke had shifted her position, though her hand and mouth hadn't moved. My eyes shot open as a warm wet glove slid over and down my cock. I saw the most beautiful ass and just passed it, my cock sliding into the neighboring pussy. She was tight, tighter than Brooke's hand had been, and a lot tighter than Anne Nieman or any of Ann's friends had been. I could feel my balls start to tighten and my cock head swell up a little more. "Stop honey," I heard Brooke say. "He's about to blow." The Blonde stopped moving and held still. I hadn't heard the door open, but she had apparently let herself in while Brooke and I were otherwise occupied.

I moaned in frustration at Brooke's mouth moving from my balls, which turned into a groan of delight as the blonde let her weight fall on top of me, impaling herself onto my cock. The sudden change in sensations, proved sufficient to forestall my orgasm for a moment. "Wait a minute," I groaned. "Let me gain some control of myself."

I felt the Blonde raise up and fall back down onto me, giggling. "That's okay cowboy. We'll get you back up in no time, go ahead and blow."

I felt Brooke twist my balls a couple of times as she said, "He better not, and first load is mine."

"Okay, Brooke, you're right." I felt the Blonde slowly, almost impossibly slow, raise up until the tip of my cock was barely buried in her and then with a pop she was off me, and I groaned lamenting the cold air that was shocking me.

Brooke got up and I quickly kicked my pants and boxers completely off of me. I grabbed the Blonde and kissed her deeply, my heated hungry kiss was met with a tenderness that stopped me a moment as I leaned back and looked into her eyes. Tenderness and warmth were shining from her emerald eyes, lasers of lust I thought to myself. Brooke was running her dainty hands across my chest while nibbling on my ear. My body soared higher and higher, on the sensations overloading my body.

"Okay big boy, my turn, I want it from behind," Brooke whispered hoarsely in my ear.

The small red head scampered up on the bed on her hands and knees, waggling her tail end at me invitingly. I knelt behind her and ran my hands gently up her thighs up to her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and leaned forward licking her slit slowly. My tongue plowed into her hot hole as my nose rested on her anus. "Hey, big boy, I thought you were going to fuck me." Brooke complained.

I swatted her ass affectionately and whispered, "Taste test, now shush."

I took her clit between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it softly as my tongue reamed her love opening. I felt, more than saw, the Blonde move to the head of the bed. Taking a quick glance I saw the two of them kissing deeply each groping the other's tit with one hand. "Damn," I whispered which earned me a smile from the two women.

"Like what you see, big boy?" Brooke teased.

"Like what I am tasting more," I responded as I burrowed my face into her crotch again. Brooke had an earthy taste that was not unpleasant. I kept twisting and squeezing her clit while my tongue thrust in and out of her pussy rhythmically. Pretty soon I heard a muffled moan coming from Brooke.

Brooke's body tensed up, her ass cheeks clenching my nose, the subtle movements of her kissing the Blonde stopped. I heard a "NNnngg" as her upper body collapsed on to the bed, her tits splaying out beneath her.

I took that as my cue, and rose up onto my knees. Fortunately eating her out bought me plenty of time to go from pre-orgasmic to merely hornier than hell. I needn't have worried. I slid the tip of my cock into her pussy which was so wet that I thrust straight into her with out slowing. It seemed almost cavernous. As tight as the Blonde had been, Brooke wasn't. There certainly seemed to be room for two in Brooke's wide open twat. I thrust my hips back and forth into her, balls bouncing off of her clit, and I felt more from the bounce than the thrust each time.

Brooke was back up on hands and knees; the Blonde had her ass just off of the floor and was underneath Brooke's torso. It appeared that she was suckling the redhead furiously. It was then that a hand cupped my balls, limiting their movement significantly. The Blonde was massaging my balls expertly with her middle finger pressing against the area between my balls and asshole. I moaned as she tugged gently and then pressed them against Brooke's open labia. Using my balls, the Blonde massaged Brooke's clit.

I felt the beginning of the tingle that alerted me that an orgasm would be coming unless I changed my pace. So I did. I slowed down significantly. My in stroke took five words of the speech running through my mind.

Any speech usually worked. Reciting the speeches in my mind allowed me to pace myself by word count, and also served as just enough distraction to not lose myself completely in the moment. The technique adds a lot of duration to sex. At the moment I was reciting George Washington's retirement speech in my head. As pathetic as it is, it remains very effective.

The Blonde started moving again, this time worming her way down to Brooke's and my crotches. It was a helluva sight, the redhead's tits dragging across the Blonde's breasts and then along the Blonde's torso. I could feel the Blonde's forehead and nose below me as my balls drug themselves across her skin with each slow stroke.

I felt the Blonde raise her head as the pressure on my balls increased as they slid across her face. Given Brooke tensed up and shouted, "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!" I could only surmise that the Blonde was sucking on Brooke's clit.

Effectively too.

Brooke's cavernous opening clamped down on my cock and I could feel her jism splash against my thighs as I thrust in and out of her. Enjoying the new found sensation on my pecker, I changed the angle I was coming in at to maximize the sensations. I saw Brooke collapse onto the Blonde, her face planting onto the Blondes pussy. A giggle floated up from below me as Brooke's head made contact.

I felt the Blonde move under Brooke and I; she had wiggled her way out from under the redhead and was kneeling beside the two of us, while I continued my assault on Brooke.

I looked at the Blonde and saw her arms were moving frenetically and allowing my eyes to travel down her lush body, I could see she was sawing two fingers into her pussy as fast as humanly possible while two fingers of the other hand were grinding her clit. I reached over and took her right nipple into my left hand and pinched it hard. I was rewarded with a gasp, and kept the pressure on while twisting it slightly.

I felt Brooke collapse below me again, the angle now severe enough that my cock popped out of her momentarily, twin groans from Brooke and I filled the air. Re-aiming, I slammed it home in her again. My pace quickened, and my cock slammed into her harder and harder.

I heard the Blonde next to us sigh as she fell forward, her head hitting Brooke in the side, almost knocking her over.

Due to the off putting angle we were now in, I slowed my tempo significantly. The two women straightened themselves up, and the Blonde moved toward me. She took my left nipple into her mouth and sucked it hard, adding a bite for good measure. My body tensed at the warmth of her mouth and the passion that claimed my nipple. I felt her cup my ass with one hand as the other snaked under Brooke and clamped onto my balls. Licking my nipple, the Blonde let go of it and whispered, "Your turn cowboy. Get ready to cum."

The Blonde moved behind me and I could feel her tits against my back, warming me inside and out. "Relax cowboy, you'll enjoy this," she whispered.

I felt a finger tip probe my asshole gently, and I moaned, "Fuck yes." I pushed the little red head down, following her, allowing the Blonde better access to me. In a matter of a couple of minutes, her quim lubricated finger was slid into my ass. Carefully I pulled the redhead back up onto all fours.

I started fucking her very slowly. The Blonde kept her finger and hand still. In effect as I was out stroking Brooke, I was fucking my own ass on her finger. The Blonde was whispering, "You are a nasty boy aren't you?"

"You have no idea," I groaned out.

I felt the Blonde's other hand cup my balls, and my senses took flight. I could no longer see or hear anything, and all I felt were those two hands manipulating my ass and balls, and the cavernous pussy, wrapped around my cock. The Blonde's finger found my prostrate and she began to gently press against it. My body froze as the pure ecstasy exploded through my body. I vaguely heard, "Now Brooke."

Then the pussy around my cock tightened down ravenously onto my cock. I couldn't move such was the pleasure I was feeling. Brooke started sawing herself back and forth on my cock gently, her cunt milking my cock in both directions. The finger on my prostrate was applying more pressure and my entire body flushed crimson and locked in place.

I could feel my entire body flowing into my balls, as the pressure and need to cum was suddenly overwhelming. The Blonde yanked on my balls and pressed against my prostrate hard as she bit into my shoulder.

I came; harder than I had in a long time. My balls pumped and pumped, my body convulsing in pleasure. The hand that had been cupping my balls moved and the Blonde wrapped her arm around my chest. "I'm Lori, and you are going to be my husband," she whispered.

For whatever reason, I wasn't particularly scared by that comment, must have had something to do with the finger still up my ass. I merely nodded and said, "We'll see."

12