Aboard the Decimator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite the opposite - the effort required just to open her mouth wide enough to fit his entire width inside her was making her wet once more, and she slipped a discrete hand down to rub her clit while she bobbed her head up and down his long, hot shaft. Usually, she did not like hairy men, but somehow the smell of sweat, cum and... something else, something primal, from Kardo's crotch was making her pussy tingle.

'You like sucking cock, don't you?' Kardo said. He shifted, angling one leg between hers so that it was pressing against her crotch. Responding to the unspoken suggestion, she started rubbing herself against him, fuelling the fire in her crotch at his taste, at his smell, at the way he just sat there, drinking her husband's beer and having complete control of her cunt up to the point where she was grateful just for a chance to suck his dick. She was already looking forward to doing the same thing tomorrow, for a chance to do better, to make him want her as desperately as she wanted him.

She could hear him groaning, the sound accompanied by the taste of precum entering her mouth. The salty flavour turned her on more, pushed her to thrust his cock deeper, to open her mouth wider, to hump even harder against his leg in an effort to sate some of the burning fire in her crotch. Then she was cumming again, shuddering against him, her lips tightening around the musky base of his cock, and she felt the first spurt of cum enter her mouth, spilling down her throat as she swallowed eagerly, desperate to milk him of every drop of cum that she could coax from his prick.

'Fuck, you're wasted on Vesser,' he groaned, his grip on her hair tightening as he thrust up, making her gag as his prick forced its way deeper into her mouth, yet that only seemed to turn her on more. Her head was spinning with the taste of his cum, with the primal, manly scent of his arousal, with the way he was fucking her mouth as if it was nothing, filling it with his seed, and then letting her go as suddenly as he had grabbed her, leaving her to clean his prick on her own accord.

'That's a good girl,' he said, emptying his beer. 'I'll see you tomorrow at work. Say hello to Vesser from me, will you?' With a final squeeze of her tit, he pulled up his trousers and disappeared, leaving her, still panting, to stagger his way to the bed and message for her husband to return.

"Fuck, I can't wait to blow him again tomorrow!" Nin gushed. "That is," she added with an anxious glance at Vesser, "unless you would mind? You wouldn't, would you?"

Vesser actually laughed out loud at that.

"It'll be uncomfortable, a bit past four, to know you're blowing him and have to make sure no one at the officer's meeting knows how hard I am," he said. "I love all this, Nin. Fuck! I love knowing that he came here and just... owned you, that he's probably twice the size I am, that he fucked my wife in my own bed, that he makes you cum like it's nothing. I'm so turned on by the fact that I pale in comparison to him, and trust me, Nin, you don't have to shy away from reminding me about any of that."

It was getting too much for him - looking down at her still-spread entrance, lewdly oozing thick, creamy cum, his heart rate felt as though it doubled as he realised he was about to get true sloppy seconds for the first time in his life. And how...

Nin shyly returned his smile, her dark eyes bright with arousal as she, too, glanced down at her used pussy.

"Oh, that won't be a problem," she said, licking her lips while she regarded her horny husband. "I'm just glad I don't have to hold back from telling you how amazing his cock felt inside me. I've always wondered if it was a mistake to get married and settle down before I'd fucked more people, and now I know I'd definitely miss out if I'd resign myself to only get fucked by you for the rest of my life. As long as you're okay with it, I want to keep fucking Kardo, and maybe some other guys too." She blushed slightly. "I've checked out a few of your friends when they've come over to watch the games, you know. Most of them seem to be bigger than you."

She glanced down again at the cum oozing out of her snatch, a devilish glint in her dark eyes.

"Actually..." she said, shyly at first but gaining in confidence as she kept speaking. "I'd like you to eat me out, rather than fuck me. Just to rub it in that your wife just got stuffed with someone else's cum. Maybe," she added, "if you try really hard you can make me cum at least half as many times as Kardo did."

Vesser groaned, his cock dripping precum onto the sheets, as Nin grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to her crotch. It was hard not to see the parallels to what Kardo had done earlier - only now he was being 'forced' to lap another man's cum from his wife's pussy. His arousal was only heightened by Nin's satisfied sigh as she settled in, clearly expecting him to keep at it until he had swallowed every drop of Kardo's load.

"You know, I thought of something," Nin said, with the same devilish smile as before. "If I'm going to keep fucking Kardo, he'll figure out sooner or later that you know and are okay with it. We might as well have some fun with it, don't you think?" She picked up her wristcomm from the bedside table. "While you clean me up, I'll record a video of that to send him. He seemed to like the idea of fucking someone else's wife, so I think he'll be thrilled to see you cleaning up after him."

Vesser froze, every instinct telling him that he should refuse, that it was bad enough that he was letting someone else bang his wife. To let Kardo know that he knew but chose to do nothing about it? That would rub the humiliation in even further, which... which made him about ready to cum just from the thought. He nodded quickly, before he could chicken out.

"Go ahead."

Nin's excited grin made it clear that she was almost as turned on by the thought as he was. She lifted the wristcomm, pushing his face down against her messy, cum-smeared opening with the other.

"Hello Kardo," he could hear her saying. "Vesser came home before I had a chance to clean up, but he didn't mind you coming over. Especially not once I told him how much bigger your cock is than his, and how much more I enjoyed it. By way of thank you for fucking his wife, he has offered to clean up after you." She nudged Vesser with one foot, and he realised that he had been listening to her talking rather than cleaning. "Look into the lens and thank Kardo for fucking me," Nin demanded, her voice wavering slightly with uncertainty, but that did not stop her from holding the camera up to his face.

"I... Thank you for fucking my wife," he said, struggling to keep his composure despite the desperate throbbing of his cock, "and thank you for making her cum so many times. I... I don't have your size, so I'm happy that you can give her what she needs instead. I'll be happy to clean her up whenever."

"Good," Nin grinned, "I think you'll be doing that a lot in the future." She moved the camera back and Vesser got the hint that he should start eating her out, beginning by giving her clit a few licks before he moved down to her slit, digging his tongue as deep into her warm, cum-salty tunnel as possible. This time he was unable to keep back a moan at the sharp taste filling his mouth, the scent of cum filling his nose.

"Oh yeah, you really enjoy eating another man's cum from your wife's cunt, don't you?" Nin crooned. He could feel her foot stroking his stiff cock, her bare toes running up and down his precum-sticky skin. "Wow, I don't think I've ever felt you this hard before. And that's just from eating me out. I can't imagine how hard your prick would feel if you'd actually fuck the sloppy seconds. Or maybe you prefer to clean? I'm certainly not feeling any need to get fucked any more today - I've had more than enough mind-blowing orgasms already, and I doubt you'd be able to add any more. Not with the memory of Kardo's prick fresh in mind. It'd be too hard not to compare, and you already know that wouldn't come out very favourably for you."

She moaned as Vesser moved back up to her clit, sucking and licking, his face covered with a sticky mixture of Nin's pussy juices and Kardo's cum.

"Fuck, I really can't wait to suck his cock again tomorrow. Just the thought of his big, thick dick stuffed into my mouth turns me on. Keep going Vesser, I think I might cum again, I-" She moved a hand down to scoop up some cum, closing her eyes as she sucked her fingers clean, her cum-smeared crotch pressing against Vesser's face as she imagined Kardo fucking her, and then Vesser could feel his wife moan against him, cumming again at the thought of getting fucked by another man.

His face was burning with humiliation, but even stronger than that was the intense arousal, stronger than anything he had ever felt before, and before he knew it he was cumming hard, his face and tongue still buried in the cum filling his wife's pussy as he blew his load all over the already cum-stained sheets.

A short while later he pulled away with a long, low groan of mixed exhaustion and satisfaction. He rolled onto his back on the filthy bed, giving his wife a small, tired grin and beginning to catch his breath. It was going to be a long tour...

12