Aboard the Lady May Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did nothing wrong, Jamie," he said, easily reading her face. Peter and Luke had been the same when they first came to him—easily hurt, quick to feel guilt. Luke hadn't changed much. "I'll tell you about her," he said. "About all of them. Just not now, alright?"

She nodded, and he smiled, one dimple reappearing.

"Let's eat." Reaching out, he grabbed her hand, pulled her toward the rapidly cooling food Luke had left.

"I already ate," Jamie protested, still slightly unsure of his mood.

Felix stopped, eyed her meaningfully. "You can stand seconds," he said, but he softened the remark with a smile so wide Jamie couldn't help but return it.

"You're likely right," she agreed, then proved the point by wolfing down her second bowl of stew as quickly as she had the first. She drank only a sip of milk, though, then pressed the rest on Felix. "I can't," she insisted. "I'll burst." And Felix shrugged, downed the glass in two gulps.

Sated, with the dishes set aside to be disposed of later, Felix reached for the bucket of fresh water. "Help me," he invited Jamie, reaching back to unbind the leather tie from his hair.

Loosened, it spilled about his shoulders, glossy and thick with different colored curls. Jamie, unable to resist, reached up and lightly smacked the back of his head.

It hadn't hurt, but Felix raised one brow. "Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Your hair is prettier than mine." She scowled, and Felix laughed, jostling her into a tight hug that cost Jamie her blanket. This time neither of them thought to retrieve it.

Upside down, his large body awkwardly bent over the bucket, Jamie washed Felix's hair in the same way Luke had hers. Working the soap through the strands, she used her short nails to scratch his scalp, then touched the nape of his neck where his hairline grew to a definite point. Like a widow's peak at the wrong end, Jamie thought, and she was secretly pleased to know something about him—undeniably small as it was—that he likely didn't even know himself.

Rinsing his thick hair was a chore that left them both soaked with soapy water, which Felix said was just as well, as he'd needed a bath anyway.

"Well, I didn't," Jamie grumbled. "I've already had one bath today."

"Yes," Felix agreed, running a soapy rag down her stomach, "but Luke doesn't appreciate you naked and wet in nearly the same way I do."

Flushed with both embarrassment and pleasure, Jamie raised Felix's arm, seeking to wash away every trace of Thaniel's blood. "I imagine he'd like to see you, though," she said.

"He has, " Felix laughed. At Jamie's questioning glance, he explained, "He doesn't find me at all appealing. Seems I'm much too big. He called me a painted ape once."

Jamie paused in her pursuit of cleaning his ears. "But you're not hairy," she protested.

Felix laughed again, then spread his arms wide. "It's my arms," he said. "They're too long. Apparently I look ungainly."

Jamie moved so one of her hands was flush with his, then stretched her other arm as far as it would go. Her opposite hand just barely crossed his chest to his shoulder. She arched one brow. "Ape indeed," she said, and Felix hit her in the face with a wet cloth.

She caught the cloth, sputtering, prepared to take revenge. Then she noticed the position they were in—him half naked, her wholly so, her bare breasts pressed to his stomach, his hardening shaft against hers, startling hot even through the thick tar that coated his trousers. For only the second time in her life Jamie felt the intense pleasure of being near an aroused man who was wholly focused on her and whom she didn't have to fear. Feeling safe with him, and bold because of it, she placed her flattened palms on his chest, then dragged them slowly down toward his waistband. Her fingers twisted in the ties, and she felt the shudder that shook his frame, the increased swelling against her stomach.

"It seems," she said, smiling, stretching her neck to kiss a mermaid on his sternum, "that there's still more of you that wants washing."

"Aye," Felix said, "there is," and his voice sounded as strained as if he'd spent hours shouting into the wind.

He wondered briefly if it might be too soon for her, if he should stop her before he couldn't stop himself. But she was smiling, obviously not frightened, and if she wasn't thinking of her rape only the day before, he certainly had no desire to remind her. These seconds he spent thinking, Jamie spent loosening his laces. Then without warning she reached in to touch his cock, and Felix's whole body jerked in response.

Surprised by the violence of his reaction, Jamie withdrew her hand. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, suddenly uncertain.

Felix shook his head, slightly frantic, and reached to recapture her wrist. He aligned her fingers with his, wrapped her fist around him. The relief of her touch was almost too much to bear. "No," he groaned. He withdrew his hand and was pleased when Jamie's remained. "You didn't hurt me." Her fingers tightened slightly, and he ground out, "It's just...a lot to feel."

Jamie smiled then, understanding, recalling his callused touch between her thighs the night before. It was indeed a lot to feel, and she was suddenly curious to see how much he could take. Watching her face closely, waiting for any sign of fear or resistance, Felix wondered suddenly if he should be worried by her newly calculating expression. Then her hands began to move, and he thought, Yes—he should be very, very worried.

One of her hands was too small to completely circle his shaft, so she used two, linking her fingers to make a warm cave, then stroking slowly while her thumbs rubbed his underside. It felt wonderful but was slightly dry, so Felix was relieved when she touched his spongy tip, collecting the moisture that had gathered there before eagerly resuming her rhythmic caress. She was, Felix quickly decided, diabolical. Lightly squeezing from time to time, but never changing tempo, and all the while pressing open-mouthed kisses to his stomach and as much of his chest as she could reach. She needed a stool, Jamie thought, smiling. Or better yet—

Her hands suddenly dropped from his cock, and Felix felt staggered by disappointment.

"Jamie," he groaned, "please—"

He fell quiet, though, when she gripped the waistband of his pants and quickly stripped the garment past his hips. "Step up," Jamie said, pressing one hand to the back of his knee. And Felix tried, but his balance was off so he nearly fell. Jamie laughed, straightening, and pushed against his chest. "Sit down," she teased, "before you fall down."

Quick to comply, Felix dropped to the floor beneath the open porthole. He leaned back, eyes closed, grateful for the wall's support at his shoulders, and concentrated for a moment on slowing his gasping breaths. Jamie was experiencing a similar difficulty. Staring at Felix—bathed as he was in the red rays of the fading sun, damp hair streaked with gold, his skin glowing ochre—he was, she thought, breathtaking. She stared for so long, Felix finally opened his eyes to see where she'd gone. His brow furrowed slightly then as he misread her awe for hesitance.

"Jamie," he said, gently as his rough voice would allow, "we don't have to—"

Before he could issue his full offer to stop, Jamie knelt and, with one strong jerk, finished ridding him of his pants. He laughed then, opening his arms, and with more eagerness than seduction, she crawled up his body. His thighs were so wide it made straddling him awkward, so she sat instead, scooting forward until they were belly-to-belly, his shaft trapped between them, her wet folds caressing his hair-roughened scrotum. She wrapped her legs around him, increasing the contact, then reached up to grasp the back of his neck.

"I'm not scared," she whispered, dragging his mouth down to hers. "You're just nice to look at." Pausing, she bit his chin, then said, "I got distracted."

Felix kissed her, tasting milk and stew and Jamie, then shifted to raise his knees. He pushed back lightly, inviting her to recline on his thighs, and they both sighed when the changing angle pressed their loins more firmly together.

"I can understand that," Felix said, raising his hands to her breasts. "Becoming distracted, I mean."

She'd need more liniment later, but the sores looked better already—clean and healing pinkly. Her nipples were hard and straining upward, but Felix thought he could do better yet. He licked his thumbs, then returned to gently brush the nubs. He wanted to taste her, but his salve contained pennyroyal oil, which worked wonders on wounds but could be poisonous if ingested. Later, he thought, and began to roll her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Jamie arched her back, enjoying the sensation, but she wasn't content this time to be the only one touched. The base of his cock was trapped, pressing lengthwise into her slit, but the shaft protruded upward, his broad head nearly purple and begging for attention. Taking her cue from Felix, Jamie licked her thumbs and then reached down to stroke his tip. His hips jerked upward at her first touch, and Jamie's body rose slightly before settling back even more closely than before.

"Do that again," she said, her thumbs still moving, and Felix complied, bumping her upward so she could sink back against him. "Again," she moaned, but he didn't have to be told.

Moving his hands to her hips, Felix took a firm grip, shifting her narrow body and pressing so her cunt lips spread on either side of his shaft. One thumb still rubbed his spearhead, so when he slid her upward along his length, the base of her palm bumped her clit. She gasped, and the free hand she'd pressed to his chest curled slightly, her short nails gouging his firm skin. The pleasure was so intense, Felix knew he could withstand it for only a short while.

"Jamie," he moaned, bending to press his mouth to her brow, "I need to be in you."

She couldn't manage to speak, but nodded frantically and immediately moved to raise herself over him.

"Wait," Felix insisted, "I'll not hurt you." And he slid one hand between them to test her readiness. The two fingers he pressed to her entrance were swallowed whole with nearly no pressure on his part, and Felix swore, thrusting twice before withdrawing to the accompaniment of a thick sucking sound. "Now, Jamie," he said and altered his grip to lift her.

She set her hands on his shoulders for balance, while Felix shifted their position. His broad head butted her swollen opening, and Jamie tightened involuntarily, tensing against the thrust that would carry him deep. Rather than entering her with force as she expected, however, he simply stopped supporting her, opting instead to allow her slight weight to impale her slowly. As each muscle relaxed, she sank incrementally downward. When she lodged partway, Felix reached between them to tease her clit. After the fourth pass of his callused fingertips, her sheath spasmed suddenly, permitting his entrance deep inside. They both groaned when her bottom finally settled on his thighs, then rested for a moment, each panting against the other.

He'd thought to ask if he was hurting her, if she needed to stop, but Jamie began to shiver and shift in such a way that told Felix his worry was unwarranted. She whimpered his name and tried to move more forcefully, but she didn't seem to know how, and Felix remembered that, despite her past, she was still innocent in many ways. Reaching back, he gripped her thighs to forcefully unwind them from his waist. He bent her knees then and set her feet on the floor, providing her with all the leverage she needed.

"Move now, Jamie," he said, raising her briefly with his hands on her hips, but she quickly understood and took over the motion.

She rode him, Felix thought, not with the rough cadence of a woman on horseback, but like a porpoise riding the swells of the sea—sinuous and graceful, gasping for air on the upstroke, then sinking back slowly to join him beneath the surface. With the colors of the sunset reflecting off her skin, her short hair shining a rich red, she leaned forward until the tips of her breasts just grazed his chest. She whimpered, and, thinking to bring her more pleasure, Felix slid a hand between them. He stroked her tightly-stretched flesh only once before she gripped his wrist, pulled him away.

"I want it to last," she moaned into his mouth, and Felix grimaced, knowing it would likely kill him to give her what she wanted but that he would try his best nonetheless.

She continued to raise and lower herself slowly, flexing her slim legs to half stand until just the head of his cock was sheathed inside her, then sinking back to swathe him anew in her slick heat. Leaning more firmly into his chest, she discovered a new angle that rubbed his tip against a spot on her inner walls that was slightly yielding and so sensitive she could barely stand the contact. Her pace increased then as her strokes shortened, forcing him again and again to nudge the spot that caused her cunt to clutch and ripple around him.

When Felix was a moment away from breaking his resolve—from toppling her onto her back and thrusting furiously between her widespread thighs, forcing her climax so that he might follow after—Jamie's legs gave out. She collapsed against him, sending his shaft so deep he hit her cervix, and they both moaned.

"I can't anymore," she half-sobbed, restlessly twisting her groin against his. "Help me, Felix."

Her plea was the permission he'd been waiting for. Bracing her back with his arm, Felix cupped her head in one big hand. He used his other hand to anchor her hip, then rose to his knees and kept rolling. He followed her body down with his own, and once her back and bottom were braced on the floor, he shifted his hands behind her thighs. He forced her high and wide, then leaned into her, used his weight to fold her in half. Reaching between them, he palmed her mound, ground her clit with the heel of one hand. Then he started to thrust.

Jamie came almost instantly, back arching, her body leaving the floor but for her neck and shoulders, crying out so Felix bent to seal her lips with his own. The tongues of muscle in her cunt gripped his cock so tight, he nearly screamed himself. Then he surged into her twice more and felt himself explode. The years in which he'd not touched a woman, the endless hours spent helping others to find their pleasure while taking none for himself—all poured into Jamie while he couldn't seem to stop thrusting. Relentless, he forced her from one climax straight into a second. Her hands moved from his shoulders to his hair, and finally fell limply to land palm-up on either side of her face. Feeling the last of his strength drain along with his seed from his body, Felix grunted, shifted into her once more, then just barely managed to straighten her legs before collapsing on top of her.

She'd gone overboard in a storm once when her father was still alive. Jamie remembered the smothering force of the waves, the crush of her father's arms when—against all odds—he'd managed to fish her out, and her inability to draw a deep breath even when they were back on deck, him pounding between her shoulders while the wind continued to whip their wrung-out bodies. Lying beneath Felix, drenched with sweat and half flattened by the solid press of his weight, was strikingly reminiscent to Jamie of her near drowning. She struggled for several moments, barely able to breathe, before she had the presence of mind to poke Felix forcefully in the ribs.

He raised himself immediately, bracing his forearms on either side of her head, and managed to support the bulk of his weight despite his own strained breathing and the shudders that continued to wrack his body.

"I'm sorry," Felix gasped. He was reassured by the springy rise and fall of her ribs that caused her still-hard nipples to stab repeatedly into his chest, but he still worried he'd hurt her. "Are you well, girl?" He panted, "Have I smashed you flat?"

The small, breathless giggle that came from beneath him brought an answering smile to Felix's lips. "I'll take that as a, 'no,'" he said. Then, shifting his weight, he slipped one broad hand beneath her bottom and kept her body anchored to his while he rolled until he was sprawled on his back with Jamie draped across his chest. He spread his legs so her thighs fell between his, using the added gravity to press their groins more firmly together, and managed to stay inside her despite his softening cock and the seed that slicked her sheath. Her arms bent, Jamie gripped his ribs, while Felix raised one hand to cushion his head and used the other to languidly stroke the length of her back.

After a long while, when they had both mostly regained their breath, Felix slid his fingers into the short, tousled silk of her hair. Gripping the back of her head, he gently forced her face toward his, then waited for her to look at him so he might read the truth in her dark blue eyes, shining black now in the rapidly dimming dusk.

"Have I hurt you, girl?" he asked. "Are you sore at all?"

Jamie shifted against him, experimentally flexing her vaginal muscles, focused inward so that she didn't notice Felix's grimace or the slight tightening of his fingers in her hair. She wiggled then, resettling herself, and he barely suppressed a low groan.

"Aye," she said, answering Felix's question. "I'm sore. But not at your end."

Jamie knew he'd wanted the truth, but she regretted her admission when his muscles turned stiff as driftwood beneath her. His remounting desire died instantly, and Felix released her hair to skim his hand down her spine, stopping when his palm hovered over her backside, just barely touching her tender flesh. Drawing his other hand from beneath his head, he groped in the darkness, grunting in satisfaction when he found the jar of liniment he'd left beside their piled dishes and the bucket of cold wash water.

She smell of the salve alerted Jamie to Felix's intent, and she stiffened against him, tightening her buttocks against his suddenly determined touch. "No," she said, and would have wriggled away but for the arm he clamped across her narrow back. Her struggles caused his softened shaft to slip from inside her at the same instant his slathered finger began to probe her torn anus. "Please, Felix," she whimpered. "It hurts. Please."

Felix was gentle but insistent, forcing his blunt fingertip past the ring of her sphincter and smearing the salve inside as deep as his second knuckle. He hated the way Jamie buried her nose against his chest, her body shaking, but he knew from experience how easily such wounds could putrefy, difficult as they were to keep clean. When his finger popped free, she shuddered but did not cry out, and Felix reached again into the darkness, fumbling for the wool blanket, which he drew over her before slipping one hand beneath to resume his soothing caress of her bare back.

Angling his head awkwardly, he half raised himself to kiss her temple. "I'm sorry," he said. And he was sorry for her discomfort, although he did not regret his actions. He would do it again if necessary, and it pained him to know that it would be.

Jamie said nothing for several minutes, then she raised her head to press several kisses to the center of his chest. Felix, having feared her withdrawal from him during those long moments of silence, sighed in relief and enfolded her with the arm that wasn't supporting his head. Jamie returned his half-hug awkwardly, as she couldn't wrap her arms around him, and she softened atop him, her muscles reverting to their blissfully limp, post-climatic state.

Drained from his long and exhausting day, Felix was nearly asleep when Jamie spoke softly against his chest.