Aboard the Lady May Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix sighed, seemingly appeased on that front for the moment. Then, "He won't hurt her? He's not overly large?"

Needing to know what to expect, Jamie had asked Luke that herself, and he had admitted privately that Dom was bigger than most, though not nearly so thick as Felix. Remembering the massive pressure against her anus that morning, Jamie was thankful for that at least. To Felix, however, all Luke would say was that Dom wasn't cruel, that he would go slowly.

Felix, obviously dissatisfied with Luke's evasions, demanded again, "Luke, he won't hurt her, will he?"

Deciding to take pity on Luke, Jamie reached up with her free hand to grip Felix's forearm. She tugged once, waited for him to look at her, then tugged harder when he refused to move. After a series of hard pinches, Felix finally sighed and lowered his face toward hers. Jamie softened her touch, soothing the skin she'd just pinched. This was harder for him, she thought, than it was going to be for her.

"Of course he's going to hurt me," she said quietly. "You hurt me with just your finger." Felix winced, but she continued, "Luke hurt me with his fingers, and they're much smaller than yours." She heard a shuffling sound behind her and thought she must have embarrassed Luke too. "It doesn't matter," she said, and wrapped her hand as far around Felix's forearm as it would go. "It doesn't matter that he'll hurt me. It matters that I'll survive."

Felix opened his mouth to reply, but in that instant there was a soft knock on the door: three quick raps—Peter's knock. Luke moved to answer it. Jamie flashed Felix a small smile, then released his arm and firmly removed her hand from his. She took two steps forward, but could still feel the warmth from Felix's big body radiating toward her back. She concentrated on that comforting sensation as the door swung slowly open.