Aboriginal Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers

Bugger! That one word question would be the hardest question I would ever have to answer and for a moment I thought of giving her all the altruistic reasons – I’d adopted her and she had made me proud, she had earned by trust and respect, she had turned out to be a highly intelligent, professional and ethical woman......but, I blew it.

‘Because I love you, have done really since the first day.’

Cindy crossed her arms beneath her breasts but I maintained eye contact. Her eyes were solemn as she peered into mine and saw the truth. She sighed and then smiled her beautiful smile and her green eyes sparkled. “Amazing! I thought you were only interested in slack old tarts like my mother and old June. In case you’re wondering, June told me how you used to root her from behind as you perved at me by the pool in my bikinis. She was the one who told me all about the birds and the bees and bastards like you who’d take advantage of a sex starved old tart.” She moved close to me and put her arms around me and hugged me close. I felt her very large and firm breasts press into my chest. She laid her head on my shoulder and nestled closer. I returned the hug and put my arms up her back onto her shoulders and pressed her even closer. Against my will, my prick snaked down my pants and began to thicken rapidly.

Cindy leaned back in my arms still smiling. “Bruce, Bruce. You know, I wanted you to be the first. You were my hero, my shining light. All through my teenage years up until I went to Uni, I strutted my stuff for you and you resisted. I’m no virgin but I’ve been very picky over the years. I’ve had more orgasms with a picture of you in my brain than anything anybody did. I’ve picked up the occasional Bruce clone but they never lived up to the real thing.” Her leaning back had pushed her belly into my rigid cock and she snaked a hand down to grip it. “Just as I thought. Simple feminine contact and you get as hard as a rock. You are a slut, Bruce, a slut. You’ll fuck anything remotely resembling a female. Isn’t that right, eh slut?”

“You know that’s not true, you cock teasing bitch. The truth is that I raised you like a daughter and putting a move on you seemed like incest somehow. If you keep that up, I’ll disgrace myself. You’ve made it plain you want me and I sure as hell want you. Come to my boudoir – I’ve got years of waiting penned up.” I steered her into my bedroom my arm around her slim waist and onto one of her the firm muscular haunches. I could feel it rolling as we walked. Or rather she walked and I limped, my cock was making like a splint.

At the foot of the bed I stopped and took hold of her shoulders. I kissed those full luscious lips and her mouth opened to admit my horny tongue. After a lengthy hot kiss I leaned back and studied her. Her now serious and lustrous green eyes were pools of desire and she licked her full sensuous lips with her very pink tongue. “Cindy, honey, I need to see that gorgeous body of yours.” She backed off and slowly undid the buttons on the simple shift she wore. I was mesmerised by the slowly unveiled vista of the smooth brown flesh of the deep divide of the insides of her breasts. Down went her hands, undoing buttons and revealing her taut muscular stomach and the cute belly button. She reached down a little and I gasped as the action of her arms pulled her breasts together in a long, long cleavage. The last button undone, she stood up with her hands on the hips and a smirking grin on her face. I could see her neatly trimmed wiry black pubes and the top of a pair of large pussy lips.

“Your turn, Bruce. I go no further until you get your gear off.”

Licking my lips, I ripped my T-shirt up over my head, unbuttoned the jeans, unzipped and slid them down my legs. My treacherous cock slapped up against my washboard stomach with a loud slap. Using my feet, I pushed the jeans off me, never taking my eyes from her tantalising image.

Cindy giggled as she unashamedly perved at my toned physique and angry cock. “For an old bastard, you’ve got a bod on ya. What if I say that I’m not turned on and leave you like that? Eh? Race off and give mum a hard shagging?”

“Stop teasing, Cindy. I’ve been waiting years. Drop the dress and let my eyes match my hard on.”

She grinned impishly and shrugged first one shoulder and then the other. The dress slithered down to puddle at her feet. She placed one knee in front of the other and assumed the Raquel Welch pose. I’m sure my eyes bulged out of their sockets, my cock gave a convulsive lurch and I’m sure I drooled. Fantastic is a total understatement. My watering eyes riveted to her majestic breasts. They were absolutely perfect cones that stood out from her chest in all their glory. They were capped by purple brown areolae and thick thrusting black nipples. I feasted on their perfection and then allowed my eyes to follow down the gorgeously perfect landscape of her beautiful body. Over the nipped in waist and well defined stomach muscles to the hairy pudenda framed by beautifully shaped hips. The pose showed her legs in all their curvaceous glory down to her trim ankles and perfectly shaped feet. I knew I would kiss and lick every square inch of her – later. My pulsing cock told me I had to bury myself deep inside her or I would spray a gallon of cum all over the furniture.

“Now, Cindy, now. I have to have you, now, baby now!” I gasped reaching out like a blind man for her.

She came to me and roughly pushed me to sit on the end of the bed. She knelt between my legs and grabbed hold of my quivering pole. “You’d be useless, darling. Let’s just get rid of the excess, old man. She plunged her hot mouth over the helmet and sucked hard. I had been that close with excitement that one hard suck was all it took. I erupted feverishly into her rapidly gulping throat. Cindy got the lot. She sucked the last vestiges then flicked out her pink tongue and licked my still quivering cock like an ice cream. “Yum, yum, Brucey’s cum. Delicious darling, just delicious,” she whispered sexily and slowly licked her lips. “My turn.”

She slowly slithered up over my half hard cock and used her body to lay me flat. She kept sliding up until she sat on my chest. I looked up and sight of her thrusting tits had me freeing my arms and grabbing hold of them. Smooth, silky, weighty, I was in tit man’s heaven. “Later, Brucey, later. Suck my clit, now baby now!” She prised open her plump outer lips to reveal the glistening rills of her perfectly symmetrical inner lips. They were shocking pink and engorged with hot blood. At the top was an erect clitoris about an inch long. It was like a mini cock and even had a tiny flange. My tongue slithered up the folds and then up her rigid clitoris until I could pop it into my hot mouth and suck on it. My tongue rasped around it and I could dimly hear the sound of her panting and moaning. By this time, my fingers had found her pouting nipples and as her moaning started to rise to a crescendo, I pinched them hard and sucked on her cock-like clitoris even harder. Suddenly she shrieked and I felt my chin and neck suddenly bathed in hot viscous girl juice. I licked as much up as I could, frantic to get the taste of my girl’s womanhood.

I rolled her over on to her back and plunged my super heated cock into her still gushing pussy as fast as her tight elastic cunt walls would let me. I bottomed out nudging her womb and stayed there savouring the ecstasy of the moment, hugging her close and feeling her majestic breasts under my heaving chest. I kissed her tenderly and watched her slowly open her lustrous green eyes. “Oh, that was wonderful, Bruce and it was worth waiting for all these years.” She grinned quirkily and raised her glorious thighs to hug my hips. “Are you going to fuck me or am I going to wonder whether you are up to it without Viagra?”

I fucked her. And she fucked me, until we could not raise the finally dead.

<><><>

She went back to the needy. Before she left, she told her mother to keep me amused. She had no need to be jealous because she knew my heart was hers forever, and ever, amen.

dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers
12