About Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you, with your big, hard cock, slamming into me, making all kinds of sexy squishy sound, it drove me nuts. My orgasm started when George push his fingers in me on the dance floor and didn't stop until long after we got home early this morning. I was one well fucked woman. And I loved every minute of it. Every plunge into my pussy. Every spurt of come inside me. I loved how you two kept taking turns with me. If I wasn't so sore right now I would be fucking the shit out of you."

"I'm glad," Mark told her.

It had taken Susan a long time to admit that she had desired to fuck strange men while her husband watched. It took Mark all of three seconds after she told him for him to admit he had the same desires. Doing it had taken two months to get up the nerve and go to the airport hotel that was known for its randy traveling businessmen. And it took three nights of sitting in the bar for Susan to feel comfortable enough to even talk to a stranger who approached her.

The night she did, it didn't take her long to find one to her liking. George was from Atlanta, married with two kid. He really hadn't been looking to score, but Susan was so beautiful he couldn't help himself. And when she told him about her husband, he just had to have her. To share her with Mark. It was something he wanted to do with his wife, but was to timid to tell her. As Mark and Susan dressed to leave, Mark handed him a note, written by Susan. It had the address of a website he should introduce his wife to. He thanked them and said if things worked out maybe the four of them could get together next time he was in town. He would be sure to bring Beth along for their enjoyment. Mark handed him a business card.

Susan and Mark assured him they would look forward to that. Smiling and holding his wife's hand, Mark hummed a tune Susan couldn't quite place. He was happy, she was happy. Neither of them could wait 'till the next time. Neither of them could wait to get home.

# # #

12