About Last Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues...
4.9k words
4.05
25.7k
27
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

NOTICE: This is a story that has wife swapping in it if you don't like that move on. If you read it anyway so you can leave sarcastic comments about how you don't like shit like this...you were warned. There will be a plus for you who don't like this story... you won't be able to vote or comment on it.

About Last Night...II

"Susan," Mark yelled out from their home office.

Shaking her head, Susan stopped what she was doing and went to him. She knew if she yelled back he wouldn't hear her. She could hear the television blaring in the office as he watched the game. When she came into the office, he wasn't on the couch watching the game, he was at the desk and never even notice she was there until she picked up the remote and turned off the television.

"Hey..." Mark cried out startled.

"What do you want?" Susan asked handing him the remote.

Mark was sitting in front of the computer. Susan could see an attractive woman displayed on the screen.

"Guess who I just received an email from?"

"I would guess an attractive woman," Susan said pointing at the screen.

"Yes and no. George."

Susan shivered at the mention of that name. She blushed when Mark looked at her with a gleam in his eyes.

"He was that good?"

"It wasn't actually him, it was the situation, but mostly it was you."

"Sure it was. Anyway, nice recovery. That's his wife Michelle."

"Cute," Susan said a tone of disdain in her voice.

"Now honey...anyway, George said he's going to be here next week and wants to know if we would like to get together." Susan sighed as her body shivered again.

Mark looked at her and shook his head.

"As I was saying. He says he gave Michelle the web address you gave him. She started reading and her history indicated that she was reading the same stories you did. He says that after the first day she attacked him when he got home from work. He then asked her what her thoughts were on what she was reading.

"At first she pretended she didn't understand what he was asking. Then she hemmed and hawed about it. Finally, she broke down and said it sounded exciting. He asked her if she would like to experience something like that. She didn't answer him for two days. When she did, she attacked him again and as she came said yes.

"Well to make a long story short, you can read this if you want, she is coming with him this weekend. She will fly home on Monday. He wants us to help him. He also wants you again."

Susan groaned. Mark looked at her. She smiled and shook her head.

"You have nothing to worry about, dear, I'm not wanting to leave you for George and besides it was the situation. Say the name of the hotel."

"Hyatt."

Susan sighed and her nipples popped out.

"See, it's not George. Whenever you say his name, the hotel name or that night in general, everything flashes through my mind and that's the reaction I have."

"Okay, whatever you say dear. George," Mark paused to let Susan sigh, "wants me to be the man. He thinks she will go for me. He would like to meet us at the hotel on Friday evening. Just some friends getting together to see if anything will happen. If it does, then he will try again on Saturday for a complete stranger."

"And what will I be doing while your fucking Michelle?" Susan asked a little testily, her right eyebrow raised.

"Fucking George," Mark said flatly.

Susan closed her eyes and groaned. Mark chuckled as he watched her nipples pop out, pressing against her blouse. Susan looked at the picture on the screen, then back to her husband.

"Something wrong honey?" Mark asked.

"No, I just wonder how I will feel when you're on top of that woman sliding your dick into her?"

"A valid question. I can tell you how I felt. Excited beyond belief. Happy. For you. Love. For you. Proud to be your husband."

"No jealousy?" asked Susan

"Umm, no not really. I did have butterflies in my stomach as he slipped inside you. But then lust took over and they flew away."

"Did you at anytime want to call it off?"

"No. Did you?"

"Not when I saw the look on your face."

"What look was that?" asked Mark.

"The one you have when you are sliding into me. I really can't describe it. Your eyes get all scrunched up and your mouth is open, you're almost panting. I guess it's your lust face. If we do this, I just hope I don't become jealous. I would hate to be that type of wife."

"What type is that?"

"Where I can fool around and you can't. I always thought of us sharing things, until you shared me. I mean, I certainly wouldn't expect you to..."

"To do what dear?" asked Mark cautiously.

"To go down on the guy I'm with..."

"No, I hope you wouldn't. Yuck. And don't ever expect me to clean you afterward. Yuck."

"I wouldn't dear. Neither of those. But..."

"What?" Mark asked.

"Never mind, it's not important."

"Susan?"

"Nothing, honest."

"Okay, okay. So are you up for a romp in the hay with George again?"

Susan shivered, looking sheepishly at Mark. "Yes," she hissed.

"You don't sound positive?"

"I am, believe me. I know you liked watching us. I know you liked taking turns with me. I just don't know how this would work with a second woman in the room."

"We can still take turns with you and her. George and I are viral young guys..."

"You're forty," quipped Susan smiling.

"Viral middle-aged guys..."

Susan laughed wrapping her arms around her husband and kissing him.

* * * *

Susan and Mark sat at a table in the bar of the hotel waiting for Michelle and George to come down. When they walked through the door of the bar Susan sighed, drawing Mark's attention to the couple. Mark breath caught for an instant when he saw Michelle. She was even more beautiful than she appeared in her picture. Susan elbowed him in the ribs. He returned the favor. They both laughed.

The tinkle of their laughter drew George's attention to them. Smiling he led his lovely wife over to meet them. Michelle was extremely nervous, yet excited by what she thought might happen tonight. The fact that George was all for it, increased her excitement. That he was going to be with another woman made the situation even more erotic. She has always wondered how she would feel if her husband was with another woman.

"Hey Mark," George said sticking his hand out as he approached the table.

"Hey George," Mark replied standing to take his hand. "Who is this charming creature you have with you?"

"This Mark is my lovely wife Michelle."

"How wonderful it is to finally meet you, my dear, Mark has told me so much about you."

"All good, I hope," Michelle replied giggling.

"Who is this," George said nodding toward Susan.

"Ah, you have noticed the light of my life. This is Susan. Susan, George, and Michelle."

"Happy to meet you both," Susan said looking a little confused but handling what happened nicely.

Mark too was a little confused on how George handled the introductions. Evidently, he hadn't told his wife about what Susan, him and Mark did last time they met. Susan also looked a little pissed by what he did, but she was willing to go with the flow, for the meantime.

"Join us," Mark told them.

George helped his wife to a chair then sat down next to her. Mark took his seat and raised his hand. A waitress appeared to take Michelle and George's drink order. Once they were settled, with their drinks, the four began to feel each other out.

"I was telling Michelle about you, Mark. About how we met the last time I was in town for a conference. How we both mentioned our wives and that maybe I should bring Michelle with the next time I was in town. And that you would bring Susan and we would get together for some fun and games."

"Yes, I remember. I'm very glad that you could make it Michelle. Very glad," Mark almost leered at her.

Michelle blushed. Susan just smiled. Mark and George nodded. The two couples sat, drinking the occasional drink, getting to know each other. Eventually, they wound down. For the past hour or so they had been hearing dance music. Mark held up his hand, stood and left the bar. He was back in a minute, smiling.

"They have a '50s dance club setup next door. Who's for cutting a rug?" Mark asked.

Michelle looked at Mark questioningly.

"Who is up for dancing?" he asked.

They all agreed that dancing would be fun. George settled the bar tab and the four of them went to the ballroom. There was a small cover charge, which Mark paid. They found an empty table back in a corner of the ballroom and headed out to the dance floor. It wasn't very crowded, but it wasn't empty either. There were quite a few couples and a number of singles, both men and women of many ages. Mark and George went to the bar and got drinks for their wives.

"Michelle, would care to dance?" Mark asked her.

"Uh..."

"Go ahead honey," George told her.

"Okay," Michelle replied to both her husband and Mark.

Rising, Mark stepped around to Michelle's chair and helped her up. Taking her hand in his, he led her out to the dance floor. Michelle flowed into Mark's arms. Smiling, she followed his lead. George rose, bowed toward Susan and offered his hand. Smiling she took it and rose to follow him to the dance floor. Susan flowed into George's arms, kissing him on the cheek.

"So you never told Michelle that we have already fucked each other."

George grimaced at her words. He especially shied away at her cussing.

"Why didn't you tell her?" Susan said harshly.

"I was going to, but she...she, when she agreed that...to, you know, that I had better not stray without her being there."

"Very well. I would hate to be the one that broke up a marriage."

"Thank you," George said, holding her tight as they danced around the floor.

Michelle and Mark were dancing close. She could feel him grow as she rubbed her leg against his. Her head was on his shoulder, her lips pressed to his neck as she inhaled deeply of his scent. Mark was excited as Michelle pressed her body to his. Her hand placed just so on his shoulder so she could play with the tiny hairs on the back of his neck. Her other hand, held in his, squeezed and stroked his as they moved around the dance floor.

Michelle sighed. Mark pulled away a little and looked into her eyes. She was gazing out over the dance floor. Mark looked to where she was gazing and saw her husband with Susan. Mark groaned when he saw that George had his right hand on Susan's ass and was pulling her into his groin.

"You like seeing your wife with other men?" Michelle whispered in Mark's ear.

"I do. Do you like seeing your husband with another woman?" Mark asked.

"Yes."

"And does he like seeing you with other men?" Mark queried.

"He does. You do know why we are here tonight?"

"No, tell me," Mark commanded.

Michelle shivered in his arms as his hand glided down her back to rest on her ass. Mark gave her taught ass a squeeze. Michelle moaned and kissed his neck.

"Tell me," Mark commanded again.

"We are here to get me in bed with another man, while he has another woman."

"At the same time?" Mark asked her.

"I don't know what the exact plan is, oh god," Michelle croaked shaking in Mark's arms.

"What?" he asked.

"I have just had an orgasm," Michelle admitted.

Mark danced with Michelle through three more slow, sexy dances. He pressed his hard manhood against her pussy, eliciting moans and sighs from her as they moved. When he placed a hand on her breast, she backed away. At first, Mark thought he went too far, but when she dragged him across the dance floor to where George was kissing Susan, he knew it was okay.

"George, you and Mark need to take me upstairs, now," she boldly said. "I need to get fucked."

George's eyes widened. Mark smiled and Susan just grabbed Michelle's hand and led her away, Mark and George trailing after them. Susan went right to the elevators, pressed the up button and waited. The women were watching as the men hurried to catch up. Both of their pants were tented as they stopped looking at their respective spouse. The elevator doors opened and Susan literally dragged Michelle inside.

"What the..."

"You want to get laid?"

"I said so, didn't I?"

"I do too. My pussy is so wet it is leaking down my leg. I need a hard dick in me, now," Susan told her.

Michelle just nodded as the men crowded them into a corner. Mark took Michelle from Susan as George stepped between Susan and Michelle, pressing Susan against the wall of the elevator. Susan groaned as she felt his hard cock press against her pussy again. Mark was hugging Michelle to him, kissing her sweet lips for the first time. She was kissing him back with enthusiasm. When Mark crushed her breast in his hand, she sighed into his mouth.

The dinging of the bell indicating they had reached their floor and the doors opening caught all of them by surprise. Someone clearing their throat outside the elevator made them realized they had arrived at their destination. Stepping back from Michelle, Mark reached over and took Susan's hand in his, leaving George to lead his wife out of the elevator car. The shocked look on the couples faces as they stepped out was all the reward Mark needed.

"You sly devil," Susan told him as he led her to their room.

George was whispering in Michelle's ear as they entered Susan and Mark's room. The door closing and the lock snicking home drove the fact of what was to come into everyone's mind. Michelle shivered, Susan sighed, Mark and George just smiled.

"Drinks?" Mark asked.

"God yes," Susan said going to the mini-bar with Mark.

"Definitely," Michelle added.

"Beer for me," George said. "Michelle will have a scotch on the rocks."

"He knows me so well," Michelle said squeezing her husband's hand.

All four were huddled around Mark as he made and handed out the drinks. Once everyone had theirs, Mark took Michelle by the hand and walked her to the loveseat. George took Susan to the bed where they sat next to each other.

"How nervous are you?" Mark asked Michelle.

"Right now, I just want to finish this drink and get your dick in my pussy."

"Finally, a woman who knows what she wants," Mark quipped making Michelle giggle.

He set his beer down. Turning in his seat, he looked at Michelle as she tipped here scotch back. She handed Mark the empty glass, which he set on the coffee table. Looking into Michelle's eyes, he moved closer to her, his hand on her knee. Michelle groaned at his touch. Then their lips were pressed together. Michelle's tongue pressed against Mark's lips. He opened his mouth and her tongue shot inside to do battle with his.

When Mark touched her breast, her breathe exploded from her chest. She was kissing him wildly, arms wrapped around his neck. Reaching behind her, mark unzipped her dress. Once it was unzipped, Michelle dropped her arms allowing the garment to slip off her shoulders and down her arms. She wore no bra. Mark had a clear view of her beautiful breast.

"Oh god," she cried softly.

Leaning in, Mark took a nipple in his mouth. She sighed at the wet touch. Mark sucked, licked and nibbled her nipple as Michelle struggled to get her arms out of her dress.

"Yes," she hissed. "Oh god, he's sucking your wife's tits."

Mark quickly looked around at the bed. George had Susan naked from the waist up and was sucking on her tits. He groaned at the sight of his wife in another man's arms.

"Why don't we watch them for a little bit," Michelle suggested, pushing her dress down and off her legs. She now sat in garter belt and stocking. She wore no panties but had kept on her high heels. "Strip."

Mark nodded his head at that word. He undressed as quickly as he could. When his semi-hard cock appeared, Michelle groaned deeply, then sighed. Mark sat next to her, took her hand in his and turned his attention to the couple on the bed. He moaned as Susan took George's cock into her mouth. Michelle shivered.

"Oh my, she took that all the way down her throat," Michelle commented.

"She's good at that," Mark told her. "Can you take all of his?"

"No, I'm sorry to say. When it gets to the back of my throat, I gag so much I almost throw up."

"Maybe Susan can give you some pointers. She used to be like that, then one weekend she practiced, practiced, practiced, to my delight, until she could take me down without gagging."

Looking at Mark, Michelle pushed him back, until his cock was standing straight up. Looking at Susan, she watched for a minute, stroking Mark's manhood. Then turning back, she took Mark into her mouth and sucked. She sucked and slurped all up and down his shaft. She took him in as far as she felt comfortable, then backed off. Down on him again, forcing herself to go just a little farther, then quickly back off again. Mark was smiling as his cock went in and out of Michelle's hot, sexy mouth.

Susan was ecstatic as she sucked on George's big dick. Her pussy was soaking wet in anticipation of him filling her pussy with his meat. Opening her eyes, she looked over at the loveseat. She sighed at the sight before her. Michelle was trying to get Mark's fat dick down her throat. Susan started to match Michelle's movements. George groaned.

George watched as his wife sucked her first cock other than his. He almost came and only through sheer willpower did he forestall his impending orgasm. His lovely wife was sucking on the fattest dick George had ever seen. Of course, he hadn't seen all that many. Until recently, George had not been someone to peruse porn sites on the computer. Susan was expertly sucking his cock. She was able to take it all into her mouth and down her throat. Deepthroat, George believed it was called.

Michelle was looking across the room at Susan as she sucked George. Michelle saw that Susan had matched her movements on Mark's cock. Susan winked at her and went all the way down on George. Michelle slipped her mouth down Mark's cock as far as she could. Gagging, she pulled back up his shaft. Forcing herself, she slipped her mouth down farther, trying to ignore the reflex to gag. Again and again, she lifted off Mark's cock, only to slide down onto it once more. Each time she was able to take more and more down her throat without gagging until she found her nose buried in his pubic hair and her bottom lip pressed against his scrotum. She had done it, she reveled in the accomplishment as she felt Mark's cock swell with his excitement. If only she didn't have to breathe. She pulled up freeing her throat for breathing.

George was coming. He was coming hard. He had just watched his beautiful, sexy wife, take a huge cock all the way down her throat. He had seen her throat swell with the intruder. He had seen the look of joy on her face as she realized what she had done. Susan pulled back at just that instant when Michelle's eyes had smiled and George started to squirt his come in her mouth. As he came it felt like his balls were going to shoot out the end of his dick. When he was done, he flopped back onto the bed, spent. He could still see his wife as she once more pushed her throat down around Mark's huge cock.

Susan rose, walked over to where Mark was sitting and smiled. She tapped Michelle on the shoulder. Michelle, wondering what was going on took Mark out of her mouth. Susan pulled Michelle's lips to hers. Michelle opened her mouth to push her tongue into Susan's. It seemed Michelle knew what was happening. Susan let George's come drip into Michelle's open mouth. Michelle groaned as her husband's come dripped across her tongue. Closing her mouth, Michelle swallowed. Susan stood, winked at Mark and went back to George. Michelle slipped Mark's cock back into her mouth.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12