About Leah

Story Info
Young woman explores taste in older black men.
4.9k words
4.46
68.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound of the bell, Leah Olson stormed out of English and flowed into the stream of kids. At 3 pm they turned from budding students into a school of fish, only drawn to the light outside the large double doors.

Senioritis pushed Leah out the door and into one of the last bright, warm days, before fall turned the world cold and gray. She beat a path to the only place she disliked more than her English classroom; the school gym.

Built in the 80s the gym was sunk into the ground to serve as a fallout shelter when the Reds went crazy. Poor ventilation and small windows held the wet boy smell in for what seemed like years.

Sure, it smelled bad. But, the reason she tried to avoid it was Coach Green, the most successful football coach in the school's history. And, the only black man to ever teach in the backwater town.

Leah heard stories. Green, had anger issues. Green, humiliated some players to keep them in line. Green, seduced a cheerleader from the senior class each school year. Billy thought he would take Kelly Peterson, a tall, pretty blond with big breasts. She was in Leah's math class. Billy was full of shit though, Leah thought. They were stories. Just kids talking about the people who ruled their small lives. But, Green made her uncomfortable just the same.

"Hey Lee. Looking good." The blond haired boy said.

"Shut up Eric." Leah smiled. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"Getting his ass chewed out in Coach Green's office." He said. "Maybe you should just stay out here."

Leah shook her head and pushed past him.

"Well, can't say I didn't warn you." He turned to watch her butt sway through the gym doors.

Leah listened through closed doors as coach Green dressed-down her boyfriend. She couldn't make words out of his booming voice, but she heard Billy whimpering, on the verge of tears.

Coach Green threw open the door, spotting Leah he asked what the hell she was doing in his office after school.

"I'm hum." She said, pointing to where Billy sat hunched.

"You numbnuts girlfriend?" Green laughed.

"Didn't know you had a girl." He said to Billy.

"What you going out with him for?" He stepped up to Leah and looked down at her.

"I don't know.... Leah started, off balance by the question.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm." He shook his large head, "hear that boy."

Green moved behind Leah, placing her between himself and the crying boy.

"You better get your shit together." He said. He pressed his hand around Leah's waist just below her small breasts.

Her muscles tingled and contracted under his fingers. Her stomach rose and fell against his hand. She felt a large, semi-flaccid cock press above her ass.

"Now, you two need to get the hell out of here, visiting hours are over." He threw Leah and Billy out the door and slammed it shut.

That night, Billy pulled Leah's panties down, pushed her skirt up, and banged her for five minutes in the cab of his truck calling it a "birthday present."

He dropped her home an hour later, and she went to sleep, dreaming of her first, fugitive, sex act. But, instead of Billy's hand up her sweater in the front seat, they're naked in the bed of his truck, kissing. Coach Green appears, pushing skinny Billy to the ground. Hulking, large and dark over her, Leah is afraid, but spreads for him; and he mounts her. Her thin arms encircle his neck pulling his head to hers; her long, lean legs wrap behind his ebony ass. Her skin in the moonlight, glowed like fine porcelain. Billy's Ford bounces on its springs as the middle-aged black man takes her nubile body.

She awoke gasping and wet.

Leah dated Billy for another six months, but refused sex, leaving him frustrated and horny. She thought of him as Billy Blueballs.

* * *

"Why is this out of state?" Under the door-light, in a black t-shirt labeled "club security," the bald man frowned at Leah's license. He flipped it over in his hands, then looked at her.

"Spring break." She said. "I'm researching area colleges, and thought I would check out the night life before I have to drive home tomorrow."

Everything she said was true, but it sounded like bullshit even to Leah. A different doorman checked her I.D. each night. Her explanation had become a rehearsed script. In the end, they had all let her in.

It was an awful idea all week long, but near sleepless nights and a bad case of the butterflies made Leah dress up again and drive to this club she passed everyday on her errands. She called her parents earlier telling them she would get some sleep and be home tomorrow. It was, she thought, almost true.

Brow furrowed, he smirked at the driver's license. His gaze drifted down Leah's body, lingering on her legs. He bent and inspected her ass. He waved her in, handing back the I.D.

"You can't drink." He said.

Inside the converted warehouse, base, and drum rumbled; smoke, alcohol and cologne, mixed to scent the air; and neon lighted the cavernous space in pools of red and blue. Glass encased candles flickered yellow on small, crowded tables, and on empty booths that lined the far wall. Strobes flash like lightening, animating dancers on high catwalks and on a large mirrored dance floor.

She circled the large, round bar in the center of the room, searching. If she got this pointless ritual done, she thought, she could go back to her hotel and sleep. But, against reason, she found him.

He wasn't terribly attractive, and carried a beer gut. But, he was built large, and Leah thought, powerful. He was dark black and looked 50 or 55 waring white shorts and a dark t-shirt.

Leah circled past were he sat smoking and drinking, and watching the dancers. She circled again. Though sober, Leah felt buzzed, floating disconnected from the legs that carried her back to him. Stopping a few feet away, she pretended to watch the dancers while glimpsing the mature, black man from behind. She walked up to him, standing near, within arms reach. Then, started another circle.

Stopping at a mirror, she fluffs her shoulder-length hair, and adjusts the tight, strappy tank top; her small, bra-less breasts clearly defined thru pink cotton. Tan shorts strike her mid-thigh, but look shorter on her long, pale legs. She adjusts the pink choker, placing a small yellow flower a little off-center. Smoothing the top, she placed one hand atop the other below her breasts. She pushed in, recalling a large penis pressing against her lower back. Its shaft nestled between her high ass cheeks. She stood there caught between memory and fantasy, and thought that, since she was here, she might as well at least try to talk to him.

But he was gone. His table empty, his cigarette smoldering in the ashtray.

Leah checks the exit doors; nothing. She scans the crowd, searching; nothing. Then, sees him leaning against a wall by the dance floor watching two white, 20-somethings bounce and grind.

Lightheaded and disconnected, for Leah the next few minutes past like a movie. Some people turn, and smile at the camera as it tracks forward through the crowd; pan down to pair of legs walking; note pink toe nails visible through strappy sandals; pan up to a dark man filling the frame. Movement from off camera, a pale hand reaches in and touches the black arm. The soundtrack is too loud, all drums and rhythm. The girl has to stand on her toes and yell for him to hear her.

Will he help her out, she asks. She's too young to be served here, but if he agrees to get the drinks, she'll pay for the both of them. She pulls a twenty from her shorts pocket, and places it in his hand, brushing his fingers with hers.

"Sure enough, baby girl."

She finds a dark booth along the far wall, and slides in leaving enough room for him to sit beside her. Leaning forward, Leah blew out the flickering candle.

They sat together in an empty corner of the club, silent. He watched girls dance with their boyfriends on the catwalk, while she sipped a long island ice-tea through a straw, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. She placed her hand between them on the leather seat while feeling her heart beat.

She looked up at his eyes as he watched the young girls hips sway.

She took a long sip, then another, then leaned up placing her lips to his ear.

"You want to dance?"

Leah led him into the crowd and found an empty spot near the mirrors. Standing with her back to him, she gazed at their reflection. He stood bobbing his head, watching the girls. Synthesizers and drums emit low and throbbing from surrounding speakers. They vibrated the floor and pulsed through Leah, who raised her hands in the air and swayed to its rhythm. People crowded in around them while they moved. She felt tipsy and sexy, grazing him with her ass as she danced. In the mirror, she watched while large, dark hands encircled her tiny waist.

She fluttered and swooned at his touch, leaning back for support, Leah moved against his body. He felt hot. Pressing back, she let the heat flow into her. Circles caressed across her stomach; once or twice, a finger stroked the bare skin above her shorts. She closed her eyes, breathed slow and deep, and swayed.

Looking down, Leah placed her small, delicate hand over his. Under the strobes her skin appeared to glow, like fine porcelain in the moonlight. She intertwined her fingers with the stranger, and pulled him towards the booth.

Leah sat close, feeling his body heat. Beneath the table she hesitated, holding her hand above his leg, before resting it atop his warm knee, feeling a soft tickle between her thighs.

She thought she should say something. She looked up.

Under the neon, lines stood out on the dark face, short, salt and pepper stubble dotted its wide jaws. The features are strange, but the expression the girl knew from Billy's face as they petted in the cab of his truck. Thoughts and feelings dance in Leah's mind, failing to connect. She's confused. And, a little drunk. Things won't come together. Looking into his eyes, she bites her trembling lower lip.

A hand strokes her stomach, the muscles tighten and relax.

Looking down, She watches the man explore up her body, stopping to squeeze her right breast. Her nipple rises a little pushing at her pink top. He strokes it with his thumb sending a shock through her stomach to that spot between her legs.

Her thighs squeeze together on impulse, then relax and part.

He caresses up her chest, creating a warm path to her throat. There, he drew a soft line across the pink choker and up to her chin. He pushed her head back.

The girl opened as he pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her deep, slow, and greedy.

Butterflies fluttered in Leah's stomach. She felt his tongue push past her teeth, and she met it with her own, tasting beer and cigarettes. Was anyone watching them kiss, she wondered? Watching a black man old enough to be her father stick his tongue down her throat? Watching her let him do it?

Holding the kiss his hand stretched across her young breasts. He stroked from one soft tit to the other just making contact with the small, perky mounds.

His breath hot in her mouth, Leah worked her tongue against his. Her legs rubbed together as electricity sparkled through her charged breasts. Her nipples hardened, growing longer and more sensitive, pressing into her tight top.

Rubbing them, he gently pinched and pulled a nipple away from her body until it slipped from his fingers. Then he kneaded her soft titty flesh. He move from breast to breast, rubbing, pinching, kneading.

Pressing, Leah pushed her tongue into the stranger's mouth and he sucked her in. Pleasure and pain pulsed through her tits. She pushed her body towards him. Squirming, she rubbed her small peaks against his kneading fingers. Lightning sparked behind Leah's closed eyes as electricity flowed along her spine. The teen arched and moaned into the older man's kiss.

His tongue flickered into her wide, open mouth.

She felt her hand up the rough fabric of his shorts and squeezed his thigh.

"Is that his cock?" She wondered, still holding her grip.

The man pushed his hand under the teenager's top and administered directly to the girl's naked tits.

Leah felt cold air on her uncovered torso and his warm beer-breath down the back of her throat, as she ground her ass into the hot leather seat. She didn't care who watched them. She only wanted to know if that was really his dick in her hand.

Leah attempted to mount him in the booth only to be frustrated by the table, knocking his half-empty beer can into the floor.

He broke the kiss and pushed her back into the seat.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Air chilled her skin while his large, hand, pressed against the heavy rise and fall of her breasts. Then she felt it slide to her heaving abdomen.

"Think we better clear out before you wreck the place." He says, resting his hand just under her shirt.

"Oh." Leah says.

"Think we'll go back to your place, baby girl."

Leah sat silent, glancing around the club to see who might be looking. Leaving with him wasn't really part of her plan. Certainly, not taking him back to her hotel room. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her head. She felt his hand drop between her legs, and she quivered at his touch. She stayed there, drifting in waves of pleasure.

"OK." She said.

* * *

Hand in hand, Leah led him up to her hotel room. He closed and locked the door behind them. Inside, she moved to kiss him, but he pushed her away saying he needed to take a piss.

Leah went to the hotel dresser and turned on a small desk lamp. She sat on her bed, pulling her shoes off while listening to the old black man she just met piss.

"This is crazy." She said to herself. She thought about asking him to leave. I could do that, she thinks.

"I should do that." She says

She hears water flow into the sink as she pulled her top over her head. She tossed the pink garment onto the dresser. Maybe that's what I should do, she thinks.

"Maybe." She says.

She has her shorts off her hips when he enters the room. He's taller she thinks, larger, commanding.

"Get yo little ass over here, baby girl."

Stepping out of her shorts, she obeyed going to him clad in cotton panties and the choker at her throat.

He circled his petite, princess, examining her.

Gliding a hand across the mounds of her high, round ass he said, "Get on your toes, girl."

Wobbling slightly, her legs lengthened and toned, and her cheeks shaped under her pink panties.

Grunting his approval, he continued.

Eyes closed, Leah stood with her shoulders and head back. Each breast spread midway across her small chest, rose a couple of inches, and peaked in an eraser sized nipple that extruded a quarter inch from a puffy areola, pale-rose against porcelain. Lower, her small ribcage expanded and contracted, and smoothed into a flat stomach that flared to her hips.

Squatting slightly, he placed his hands in front and behind the teenager's waist. In front, he slid under her waistband. Brushing her clit, as he parted her lower lips with his large finger. Behind he descended the small of her back, slipping beneath her tight panties, sliding a finger between her firm ass cheeks.

Leah panted.

"Kiss me." He said.

Standing on her tip toes, she put both arms around his neck. Then, breathing into his mouth, she intertwined her tongue with his. He fondled her while she kissed him, working his fingers in her panties with her extended and clinging to him for support.

Leah broke gasping for air. Taking her face in his hands, he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked him in.

His fingers stroked Leah's face as he penetrated her with his moist tongue. She felt his hands glide down her neck, across her chest, then finally come to rest at her shoulders.

He didn't ask. He simply pushed the girl to her knees.

This was new for Leah, but she has seen the act a dozen times on the internet. She worked the belt free, then pulled his shorts and underwear down together. Even soft, the cock is almost the length of her forearm and just as thick. It was dark; blue black.

She lifts it to her and touches the head with her tongue, exploring the taste. It was too long for her to swallow, so she opened wider and pushed the head in her mouth. She touched him lightly with her teeth, feeling the rough texture of his skin with her tongue, and pumped with her small, white hand.

Pulling it from her lips, she studied the veins running along the dark prick and caught her breath. She felt him stroke her hair. Then, she licked one long stroke from the base to the tip. It jumped in her hand. So, she licked up its length again.

She placed her left hand just behind the head pulling it strait. She then jerked it with her right. While pumping him, she licked across the rough head again and again and again. The dark monster swelled and stiffened as she worked.

He pulled her to her feet, and pushed her back onto the dark blue bedspread. Hulking, large and dark over her, he stepped out of his shorts pulling the t-shirt over his head and climbed on top, pressing her into the mattress.

Leah's heart pounded. She breathed in his strong musk feeling his hot, hard cock on her thigh.

His mouth moved to her ear, first licking, then sucking the lobe in; a little plaything for his tongue. He released it whispering, "What you want, baby girl?"

His breath, warm against her skin, sent shivers down her spine. Leah thought back to the bar, back to the moment before he first kissed her. She didn't know how to say it then. The fears, feelings, and dreams floated disconnected in her mind. Her needs seemed simpler now, easier.

Leah placed her lips to the man's ear and in a soft, sweet voice whispered. "I want you to nail me."

He stroked his fingers down the girl's thigh. "Sure enough."

"I want you to fill my pussy with your cock."

He's fingers drew the same path up. "Sure enough, baby girl."

"I want you to fuck me until I cum all over your black dick."

Rising up, he seized the girl's panties. He ripped the cloth from her body in one quick motion, tossing away the worthless rags.

Leah opened to him, first pulling her long, toned legs up then spreading wide for her lover. He ran his dark hands along her pale, thin inner thighs. Then, lifted his heavy cock and dropped it striking her above her pussy.

"Put me in." He commanded.

Leah leaned up on one arm. She took him in hand and squeezed his cock head into her tight passage. Mesmerized by the thick, black shaft connecting them, she drew her pink fingernail down its length amazed at the contrast in their skin tones. "I can't believe this is really happening to me." She said.

"Look at me." He said in a low voice.

She glances up, but focused back on the dark, black dick leading into her.

"I said look at me."

She met his eyes.

He pushed into her centimeter by centimeter, wiggling his ass as he forced. He pushed until he penetrated the space left by Billy Blueballs, filling her in a way young Billy never had.

Leah's pussy gripped his warm, pulsing shaft, sending each throb surging through her body. She drew a long breath, but held his gaze.

After a few seconds, he withdrew leaving only the bulbous, black head implanted.

"That what you needing baby girl?"

Leah nodded. "Yeeee....

Again, He entered her, forcing a gasp from the teen.

"That what my girl needs?"

He thrusts again and Leah answered "yes," feeling the bed rock under her.

"Lay back baby girl. Mac Daddy gonna take good care of you."

She lay back with her eyes closed feeling his fingers stroke her stomach and breasts, pausing only to tweak her erect nipples. His light touch sent shivers down her spine. Leah pushed her breasts to him, arching her back. Stroked and caressed, she arched higher, lifting her hips off the bed.

12