About Me

Story Info
The hardships of a religious woman.
3k words
4.08
56k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been liking, scrolling and rebloging for months now, but I just can't seem to calm my heart and soul! I have to write this out, I have to unburden myself!

I married out of love many years ago. My husband and I had a great start in our marriage, very soon we had our children a son and 18 months later a beautiful daughter.

Sex was fun for us for a long time, then when our daughter was about two years old, I found God!

Since I started regularly going to church with my family, sex was becoming something that I was avoiding. My husband and I love each other, that is probably the reason that I have this story to tell.

As I got deeper and deeper into religion, the less I wanted to have sex. As time went on sex slowly dropped out of our lives. I was happy with the way it was turning out. At one point in our marriage it was almost a year between our last encounter. That is the time that my story has it's roots in.

We were out, we had some drinks with friends, and when we got home my husband forced himself on me. He wasn't harsh or abusing, he just had his way with me, even though I didn't comply. The next day I could see in his eyes that he was not dealing well with what he had done. I didn't argue with him, nor did either of us mention the incident.

After a few weeks we had forgotten about it ever happening. Then one Friday night, without so much as a word, my husband takes me again. I did not comply, I lay there waiting for him to finish! Without a word being said it ended as it started. I was hurt, he could see it in my eyes, he turned over on the bed and went to sleep.

The next day I was thinking of all of the things that I was going to tell him when he got home, but as he got home, he was in a good mood! Different from all of the past months, and I couldn't find the right moment to spill my anger.

As we put the kids to sleep and returned to our room, he approached me from behind and blindfolded me! I froze! He pulled me to the center of the room and removed all of my clothes. He took me to our bed and made love to me for a long time. I lay silently fighting the arousal that my body was experiencing. It was very hard for me, I greatly enjoyed sex before, and he knew how to make love to me. He had me, this way and that, I fought of the oncoming orgasm as hard as I could, until it washed over me almost passing me out.

We lay panting on the bed for some time, he was recovering and I was protesting silently, not moving, almost not breathing! He turned of the lights, threw a sheet over us and silently in the dark removed my blindfold.

I let out a sigh when he freed me, and that was all that night. He left me naked under our bedspread and I was too hurt to get up and put on my nightgown.

That night I slept wonderfully, I had a great dream and when I got up to do my chores, and all through the day I felt great. As the afternoon was turning into evening, I felt a slight pang in my stomach. My husband was coming home!

Nothing happened that evening, next morning we went to church. I was conflicted, what do I do, what do I say? Was I on the wrong path? Should I tell the pastor what my husband has done to me?

It was a great day at church, everybody was happy and laughing, and in the light of the day my troubles were not that bad.

We had something to eat and went to the shops to buy things for the kids. At one of the shops he left us to look for something, and when he finished, we returned home.

After we put the kids to bed, without a word he took me to our room, blindfolded me, and stripped me! He took me into the shower, washed me and shaved my pussy smooth! He dried me off and took me to bed. Complete silence between us was loud, almost deafening! I allowed him to maneuver me as if I was a mannequin. He rubbed me down with some body oil and again had his way with me!

I had stopped shaving my pussy years ago, that night I relived the old sensations of smooth oiled skin on smooth skin. I strained against being aroused by his touch but it was pointless! I lay as still as my body would let me and found comfort in the blindfold and the fact that it wasn't my doing but his!

He took his time with me, that Sunday, probably getting aroused himself from what my body was telling him; I couldn't fight the strong stimulation more than I did! As before, when we caught our breath, he turned of the lights, took of my blindfold and left me naked in the bed under the covers; but tonight, he turned towards me, hugged me from behind and himself naked spooned me! With one hand he hugged me, and with the other he cupped my naked pussy!

That night we slept like a husband and wife for the first time, in a long time!

The next morning when I woke up, there was a new house-coat for me by the dresser, It was thin and sheer, and not very long! He wanted me to wear it today!

I put it on, it was silky on my skin and felt great, but it didn't cover anything! I wore it as I tended to my chores, my smooth pussy, and my translucent gown kept me aroused all day! The children were still too little to care if their mother was naked around the house, so I decided to wait for my husband to come home in the coat that he bought me!

That evening, I was almost naked in the kitchen, during dinner, while we played after dinner and as we put the kids to bed! I expected the wrong reaction from my husband. He didn't even blink when he saw me at the door waiting for him, but out of the corner of his eyes I could see that he was glad. The whole evening he openly stared at my nakedness, and I didn't flinch, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing how hard this was on me!

As we turned to our room I turned of the lights, he took out the blindfold and covered my eyes and I heard the light switch. He turned them on again! He could at least let me suffer his touch in the dark. I gasped at the sound of the switch, he put his finger in my mouth!

He stripped off the cobweb that had been covering me, gently maneuvered me to the edge of the bed, and pushed his cock into my mouth!

I had enjoyed sucking his dick before, but it's been almost years since my tongue had tasted his cock! I strained my mouth open and just let him fuck my face.

Tears were running down my cheeks, how am I to be a good Christian with a cock in my mouth! I sat stiff on the edge of the bed, naked and blindfolded with my husband fucking my face endlessly! It must have been hard for him, from my lack of participation, he lasted forever! He held on to my head, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, taking it out from time to time to wipe my tears with it, before pushing it back!

I remembered his taste instantly, I even think that my heart skipped a beat when he first stuffed it in my mouth! He was leaking generous amounts of sweet precum and was just sliding it in and out of my mouth, the saltiness of my tears mixed with the taste of his cock, and I was starting to breathe hard!

He took firm hold of my head at one point and with a few thrusts blew his load in my mouth, I started to pull off of his trembling rod intending to spit out the "vile" cream! He held on to me firmly and continued to impale my mouth with his organ, pushing his cum down my throat! I started sobbing, almost silently. He held on to me, pushing his cock around my mouth, cleaning off the smeared cum, he brushed it over my lips and cheeks, collected what spilled out and returned to whipping it off with my mouth!

All that I could think about was my eternal soul burning!

We slept on the opposite sides of the bed that night, still naked!

In the morning I found a new robe waiting for me.

2nd installment,

As the nights turned into days, the days into weeks and weeks into months, we had found our balance, with the fulcrum of that balance set right between my legs, up my pussy!

As I took care of the kids, my husband took care of me. As I watched over the children, he watched over me. He made it his chore to bathe me, shave me and clothe me.

As I bought new things for the kids, he would buy new, ever shorter, ever thinner, ever more translucent tops, skirts, dresses and robes for me to wear. I was bare-assed doing cooking, playing with the kids or just being at home. At least he didn't touch my outside appearance! When I was out of the house I was prim and proper! I had my long dresses and plain clothes.

My religious feelings were being violated at home, but my husband had found a way to for us to be together. I objected to the treatment that was forced upon me, but I stoically kept the peace. He allowed me to present myself to friends and family as I had up to the time before he took over my body, and for me that was a big win. I could still feel good about myself, no one would know what was happening to me at home, and I could still keep my faith, because everything that was happening to me was of his doing!

Our marriage that was on the rocks a few months ago was getting better.

In the house and out, we never talked about sex. In company, my husband avoided the subject and people assumed that we had just reached that point in the marriage. The good mood we were in had reflected on our friends, and had started to show in our good relations with them. The both of us had felt better about our lives than we had in years.

I was my husbands fuck toy at home, as he was living out his sexual desires, but no one would know!

3rd update

It was that time of the year, the family gathering at my parents house for their anniversary. We had bought the kids some nice new things to wear, and the morning of the event my husband surprised me with a wonderful new "proper" dress for me to wear.

My excitement over the dress was short lived, because right on top of the dress was the sluttiest set of underwear I have ever seen! Flimsy, and strung with beads going front to back over the clit and up the ass crack!

I was furious! I took the "garment" in my hand and was about to storm out and give him a piece of my mind; when I changed it. I'll show him, what if I do wear it, no one would know? Under that nice dress I could be so much as naked! I'll show him that nothing that he does is going to break me and my resolve!

The previous night he had shaven me smooth again, he rubbed body lotion into my ass and pussy, and then he had had his way with me!

When I slid the pantie on, I felt how delicate and soft my skin was. I carefully arranged the beads around my clit and between my ass cheeks, it felt strange, but I was determined to cope. As I dressed he called me to hurry with the children, I had forgotten all about them!

We were ready, the kids were in the car, and as I was opening the door I felt his hand run up my dress, feeling me up and checking if I had put on the panties that he had laid out for me! I threw him a glance of disapproval, and from the corner of his mouth I noticed a smile!

I arranged my dress as I sat in the car and noticed right away that the beads were going to be trouble! As the car traveled over the road, minuscule vibrations were driving my pussy mad. I squirmed in my seat, trying in vain to find the least offensive position for my ass and pussy!

Even though the trip to my parents house wasn't long, by the halfway I was out of breath from the constant arousal! My mind was starting to black out on me, I was fighting the stimulation aimlessly, my religion was on test! The feelings from my ass and pussy were overpowering my body, I was aching for orgasmic release and willfully denying it to myself! The battle was shoving it's toll on me; I was slumped in my seat, drooling from my pussy and almost crying in anguish!

A stolen glance at my husbands face showed me that that was the position that he wanted me to be in. That look gave me strength to fight of the oncoming orgasm as it approached it's inevitable high!

Just in time, we got to my parents house, the car stopped, and so did the stimulation.

As my husband and children got out of the car, I was gathering my strength to stand up! From the car I could see everybody in the back yard reclining, talking, I could see my mother and sister coming to greet us. My husband took my hand getting out of the car. I was furious with him, but I gladly took hold of his arm and walked with him towards them.

The next few steps were the final nails to my coffin! The rubbing of my thighs together with the beads running up and around, and the already overstimulated pussy made me crack! My knees buckled, and if it wasn't for my husbands arm I would have fallen over from the power of the orgasm!

My sister and mother ran up to me, asking questions, but my husband took over the word, letting me gather my senses, telling them that I had just woken up in the car. As I sobered up and gave them hugs, they didn't think more of it.

I moved slowly, trance like, battling the arousal radiating through my body. I found a chair on the lawn and took my place, giving nods to other guests. As I sat down on the soft cushion I relaxed, I could handle THIS stimulation!

I spent most of the time sitting down, since every step I made shot up through my nervous system like lightning! At one point during the day I noticed a smirk on my husbands face as our eyes met, I knew what he was thinking, he had won over me!

Well, I couldn't let him think that, I stood up, now more in control of myself, and mingled with my relatives.

Everyone was smiling, laughing, and happy. I laughed with them at the jokes, and sometimes at the thought of them not knowing how slutty their niece, aunt, daughter, was at that very moment. How horny I was, and how unsuccessfully I was fighting my orgasms at that very moment.

Halfway through the day, I surrendered to my aching body, I picked a time, and confident in my seat, I was ready, I glanced around and when no one was paying attention to me I just gave a rub of my thighs, and boom, it hit me, I let the orgasmic bliss run over me! No one noticed the glazed look in my eyes, or the tremble in my thighs!

I was catching my breath, when I noticed that my husband had been watching the whole time!

I resentfully stood up again, and resumed mingling among my relatives. This time I let the the stimulation of my ass and pussy work unhindered through my body, since I had stopped fighting the arousal, when the waves of climax came, they just washed over me, not bringing me down with them. I could feel the drool from my pussy running down my legs all the while. Good thing that the dress was long and no one could see. As I walked through the house, my thighs were rubbing in and slipping on my pussy juice under my clothes.

Wave after wave of orgasm cascaded over me for the remainder of the day, i was breathless, but I endured! Some time after dinner, my husband noticed that I was starting to lose control of myself, so he made excuses for us and we went home.

As he opened the car door for the children, I too got in the back seat. I was cross with him, and I wanted him to know! I hugged the children to my chest as the car pulled out. Finally I was able to let the dams flow! I stopped thinking, I closed my eyes and silently whimpered as uncontrollable stimulation rocked my mind!