About Me

Story Info
It's all about my submission, desperate pussy, humiliation.
864 words
3.23
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am crippled by knees when he stands in front of me. Other times, I am just a normal girl living off by hook. He caught the hook and I got attached to his navigation. He owns me in the top floor of his affluent apartment. Glass window shined the most than the marbled floor. I am made raw naked. That's how he owned me- without clothes. Not even the lingerie other fantasizes about. I am pinned to the glass window. My 34 C peeped through but I thought my beatings could break them. He took both of my hands above my head, clutched it right there. My hands must have nailed down beyond my limit, but I was sure that I'll be nailed down hard by his throbbing cock. I could sense smoke fumes below my neck as he exhales. He always does it intentionally, I know him.

The phone rang. I heard him rushing towards it.

"Hello!"

His manly voice had always made me weak, especially in between my legs. His tone tallied with how he used to tell me that I rode him good. Oh! I want to be drilled right now. But wait! How long he will make me wait.

"Slut! I hope your breakfast serves you till noon. I have to head out for meeting."

He put down the receiver.

"And this ass! Who told you to keep it down?"

He pinched the hell out of me. So, I raised my ass in the air and tiptoed a bit, sighing into his coldness.

I am not allowed to talk till he raises his palm. Now, I have pinned down to window glasses, I won't know if he had actually raised his palm. Since, he slammed the door (a hint that he is out of my submission area), I can comfortably put my feet down. A little disobedient I am, yet too submissive. I am so exposed to the outer world. Thanks to tainted glasses, no one could see my humiliation. I thought my pussy would be getting rammed by him, mercilessly.

Last time, he told me to be in fours and stick my tongues out. My hairs were divided into two long ponytails. His cock sprang out of his pants. I am poor at mathematics- I don't know the actual size and girth of it but I knew that was huge, very huge for my pussy. I heard from other submissive girls that their pussy can engulf any sizes, hence they are known as whore/cunt/sluts.

"Don't let your tongue in."

He pushed in his cock, caught my tails and fucked my mouth. I thought if he had mistaken my mouth for pussy. The friction in my tongue and violent push inside my throat choked me to death. Even my nose was running out. He did not stop. How could one (like me) cum so easily and other (like him) take so long to cum? I could not sense anything, till then he released cum right down to my throat. I could not taste it. My jaw was crying in pain, he had not ordered me to let my tongue in? He went back to my ass and said in amazement

"Wait! I have not cummed in your pussy yet, so, why it's dripping like hell? Did you cum without my permission?"

I looked in down to check my pussy. Fuck, sticky fluid from my pussy had found its way to floor.

"Clean that mess right now" he roared.

I licked my own cum and made his affluent marble shiny once again. That time I was garnering up my strength in jaw till he would fuck me so badly because, my pussy was desperately twitching to get that cock inside it.

"Good cunt! You have learned it well. You are still letting your tongue out like a bitch. Close your fucking jaw and get back to clean your lord now."

He pointed out his shrunk, tired and shiny cock. I knew that my mouth was filthy enough. I could not close my jaw properly. Lower jaw was hesitant to negotiate along upper jaw. I crawled towards him, kneeled down with my thighs apart (he likes me this way), took my tities all the way to him and cleaned it thoroughly as if my tities are piece of cloth.

"hmm..Let me know why you are cleaning with your faggots?" he raised his palm.

I clenched my tongue harder to gather saliva and clear out my throat

"Lord! This slut's tongue is not worth for cleaning as it had savored filth of my pussy earlier."

He smiled and put back his pants to my disappointment .That was the last time I spoke. I remember it now.

Sky is clearer. My clit is poking the windows glass out. Even my nipples are searching its way out. And I remember again, my hands were tied at the back and his cock was exploring inside of me. When I moved upward, he would thrust his hips in same direction. We would go downwards on same course of time. My pussy dripped along his balls and thighs.

Now, my clit is desperately rubbing against window. mmmmmmmmmmh