About Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Church and new underwear.
3k words
4.25
32.2k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I am recounting these events in my life, I just found another point that my husband scored and that I was fully unaware of.

As time went on he gradually changed my prim and proper attire. To the world I wasn't slutty, but my drab colourless dresses were replaced with livelier ones. I was still properly dressed, but my clothes now got some colour.

Our friends were noticing the changes on me, and they were complementing me often. We started to socialize more and the whole family was happier.

One of the reasons that I hadn't noticed the importance of this makeover was that it was for the better. But the next steps that he had taken were on the basis of the prepared groundwork!

Out of the house I had my good clothes, at home and alone I was his slutty fuck toy, and when we had company, well, there he made some changes.

He brought home ever shorter and more sexier dresses, slightly provocative, frilly and fresh! I looked great wearing the clothes he got for me, but every-time that I would dress for company I would feel the pang that I was improper! I felt vain, indulgent, and then my husband would come and give me a proper kiss and everything was right with the world!

As my old wardrobe was moved out, so came his new demands, he replaced all of my old underwear with new silky, sexy, slutty ones in one go!

I was shocked! It was a Tuesday, I remember it like it was yesterday! During the night he threw out all of my bras and panties, my slips, and stacked the wardrobes with new small, thin, flimsy excuses for panties!

In protest for the rest of the week I went naked through the house! We had to cancel our guests on Thursday and Friday since I didn't want to put on those garments.

In the meantime he had used my anger to take me even more often. I could tell that he wasn't into sex those days as much as he was into taking me in protest! He couldn't get it up every time, so he pushed it in my mouth on those occasions until he was hard enough to stick it to me!

Sunday came, I had woken up early, lying in bed naked, next to my naked husband, I thought about last week, and what our relationship had lost. That's when my mind started looking for excuses; the panties were nice and expensive, he had spent a lot of time and money picking them out, but it would be unimaginable for me for anyone at church to find out that I was wearing them, but still, How could they? Panties are something that is not shared in church!

Upon awaking my husband found me looking through the assortment of the offensive wear. At that point in my life, in my mind, it was acceptable for me to go around the house naked, but unacceptable to wear something like that to church!

Looking at my choices, I found a lacy pair that, if there were a lot more of them, could be my choice. I found the matching bra and slipped it on. From the bed my husband watched me, technically it wasn't sex, so I broached the subject, telling him how angry I was at him for what he had done. He just smiled, looking at my angry face, and told me that I was beautiful, and that that is all he wanted for me to be!

Well, that shut me up fast! I stuttered trying to get out my angry words but he just kissed me and left the room! I took my time dressing, I fond myself looking for a dress that would go well with the panties!

At church that day no one gave a notice to me and my predicament, by noon I had relaxed and had forgotten all about the slut that was under that dress. I smiled at my husband, and I swear that he could read my mind! He came up to me, as I was chatting with some girlfriends, and whispered just one word in my ear, "lace?" That was enough to bring down my calm facade! As I moved away from my friends, so as they wouldn't notice my discomfort, I felt every fold of my dress as it slipped over my skin, arousing me, reminding me of my image in the mirror from this morning, before I slipped on the dress.

As night fell, we were in our bedroom, I had taken the dress off and just stood naked in the middle of the room, the lights were on, the bed was made, and I wasn't sure what to do. He left me standing there without a word, it was time for him to give me a bath, but he just lay there on the bed, ignoring me. My skin was tingling, my cunt was wet, I could feel the tickle of a drop form on my pussy! The blindfold was on top of my pillow neatly folded, and he was naked on his side of the bed just looking at me.

I was more self-conscious than ever before, he kept looking at me, looking me over, as if this was his first time seeing me! I took a few steps toward the bed expecting him to do something, his cock was hard and gently throbbing, my pussy had started to contract involuntarily, spilling my juice down my legs. I reached the bed, and his look just followed me, as I got on the bed he glanced at the folded scarf, my heart skipped a beat, I shut my eyes as I grabbed the scarf, I tied it over my face and lay down on he bed. As I let out my breath, finally safe in the safe place of my mind, he lay on top of me, passionately kissing me.

I was so conflicted from all of the happenings in the last few days that I almost returned his kiss!

That night we almost made love, for me it was a constant battle over what I was feeling for my husband and what I felt was religiously proper!

The inner war was merciless, and the casualties were my beliefs! Finally I felt the tell sign, that my husband was cumming, and I wasn't, I had held out!

That day had changed a lot in our relationship, now whenever I was out, I still wasn't prim and proper! I would be wearing the sluts uniform under my clothes! The clothing I had for company, I would have to chose carefully so as not to reveal what was underneath. And from that day on I was to blindfold myself! These changes took their time in coming, that's why I have just noticed the pattern!

The changes were made so as to train me, to keep me aroused and to push me into sexual situations that I avoided!

After I had gotten used to wearing the clothes he bought me in front of company, he would make me wear them out to dinner! He would take me to nice places where we were strangers, and he would shower me with affection, and like a flower I blossomed! I loved the way he showed his affection for me, but I couldn't take the sex that went with it! That's what had gotten us in this mess in the first place!

After all of the time that had passed, he had his answer in his jacket pocket. He would display the blindfold on his chest for everyone yo see, but only I knew what it meant for us!

At times when we were out, having a good time, I would longingly glance at his pocket, catching my glance he would take me home, or what became an often practice, to the restroom, where he would put out the fire that would rage in us!

As months turned into years, I had changed from the stuck-up wife, to my husbands fuck toy. In all of the days that passed, he had had me in every way, I still managed my prim appearance for our family and friends, for the people in church.

I had different sets of clothes, and manners, for all occasions: when we went to church, when we were with family and friends, and when it was only the four of us.

I wore the sluttiest bathing suits when our family went to the beach alone, and almost proper ones if we took somebody else with us! At home by the pool we were naked; and there was the next step in his plan!

My nephew was staying with us for a while, he was older than our son, so I had to adapt my clothing to him.

When we sent my sister off, and I returned to the house, my husband had set out one of my more revealing outfits for me to wear. When I asked him about it, he reasoned that it might not be proper to wear my usual stuff but, given his age, that it would be appropriate, and that he couldn't take two weeks of not looking at me as he's been accustomed!

The outfit that he picked out was one a naughty girl might wear, tight top and a short frilly skirt, there were no panties to go with it; next to it was one of my bathing suits, small top and bottom, and almost nonexistent when wet!

As I changed I found everybody on the patio having drinks, the kids were bickering and my nephew was mediating. My husband watched over them and gave me a long stare as I walked out onto the deck.

I had my bathing suit on, and went straight for the sun-bed. As I crossed his field of sight I saw blood run up to my nephew's face! He just looked at me without shame as if it was OK to stare like he was! His mother wasn't teaching him anything! I lay down on the recliner, spreading my legs wide and placing my feet on the deck, halfway reclining, and from under my sunglasses I could see my nephew checking me out. Was he in for a surprise, when I would come out of the water, I found myself thinking!

My husband brought me my drink, when I noticed my scarf peeking from the pocket of his Polo shirt! I quickly recapped everything that has happened since my sister left and saw through his plan! He wanted to use me, to tease the innocent boy, and I fell for it, I was willing and helping!

From the look on my face, my husband realized that I had caught on to his plan, and before I said anything, he told me that everything was all right, that he was still young, and that he didn't understand any of what was happening!

Those were the words I wanted to hear, that it was all right, that I wasn't doing anything wrong, and not to worry!

I know that it was hypocritical of me, but I have been living in denial so long, that I had begun to lose my sense of better judgement! I needed the rush, the rush that was innocent, that would fill the hole but not condemn my eternal soul!

I took a sip of my strong drink, felt it burn on the way down, and then called to the kids to come and play "Marco-Polo" with me in the pool!

We all jumped in, they all knew how to swim, so we horsed around a little before we ended up in the shallow end to play. We stood in the shallow water, my nephew and I were taller, so we were up to our crotches, while my kids were just right for the game. As I stood up I watched the reaction of disbelief appear on my nephew's face!

I was naked to his eyes now, the water had pulled in my bathing suit tight against my skin, my pussy was molded out in the translucent material, and my nipples, with their dark circles, had just lost the edge of vulgarity on them, showing almost unhindered by the material!

His jaw slacked, almost dropping, I ignored the obvious, and I ignored his cock growing in his trunks. We started playing, I searched first, closing my eyes, letting him get his eyeful as I spun in futile trying to catch someone! I peeked through to see him him ogle me, I turned my back to him bending over and reaching for someone, giving him long looks at my ass, dipping into the water from time to time to keep the wet look of my suit!

My husbands words meant a lot to me at that moment, I kept repeating them to myself, "everything was all right!"

As I was "unable" to tag anyone, they got bolder and gathered around me, touching me and pinching! When I felt a hand caress may ass, I knew who it was, as I was still unsuccessful at catching them, I felt my nephew run his fingers up and down my front, with one hand, as he felt up my ass with the other.

I didn't discourage him, I actually slipped a little deeper in the water, so that my children wouldn't see their cousin feel up their mother!

It was time that I caught someone, I chose my daughter, because she was so much into the game! As we traded places and she started searching, I took turns hiding behind one of the boys. As I hid behind my son I gave him a strong hug, which made him run away from me just so that I wouldn't embarrass him again! As I hugged my nephew from behind he reached back and felt up my ass again, in return, I slowly drew my fingers over his cock!

"Everything is going to be all right!" my husbands voice was chanting in my head!

As we avoided being caught buy my daughter, I kept close to my nephew's back, and he "kept me safe" by holding tight to my ass, manoeuvring me around the pool and taking many liberties to feel up my pussy! I returned the favour, but not as often, running my fingers over his cock!

"Everything is going to be all right!", "Everything is going to be all right!"

"Everything is going to be all right!"

His fingering had pushed my invisible suit off of my pussy and bunched what little I had in the back into a wet string. His fingers were now touching my bare skin! I slowly pulled us up to the shallow end so that he could see my now bare pussy and almost bare ass!

"Everything is going to be all right!"

I felt the cool pool water splashing against my cunt, I also felt my cunt ooze into the pool!

My daughter had caught my son, he was furious! As we played I could tell that he was intentionally going after her, we relaxed in our end of the pool, my nephew plainly looking at my pussy! I gave him a kiss on the cheek and without adjusting my suit left the pool.

As I was leaving the pool, I returned his immodest look at may ass with an unconcealed look of my own at his cock!

I returned to the house slowly, letting my nephew feast his eyes on my nudity. My husband was just behind the patio doors, when I saw him, I knew that he had been watching us play the whole time! It wasn't just my secret, what happened in the pool.

I looked at him and asked him, "was everything going to be all right?"

He took me in his arms and kissed me, nodded his head, and said that of-course it was. Then right there in the doorway to the deck, he took the wet suit off of me, leaving me completely naked in front of my nephew!

I returned to our room to dress, but in the light of what happened in the pool, decided against the outfit that my husband suggested. I chose one of my most modest house dresses. It was short, not very tight, pulled in at the waist, good cleavage, and not blatantly transparent. If one was careful it was almost presentable, but worn without panties and a bra as I did, it was more than provocative!

Since everyone was by the pool, I served lunch on the deck. My husband had his tight Speedo suit on, barely covering his massive cock and balls, the kids in their suits were all around the table. My nephew wasn't to self-conscious about sporting his boner! I placed small paper plates on the glass table in front of everybody, and served sandwiches that my husband had made.

I took my time bending over picking the best sandwich for everybody, and giving a show of my boobs, I sat across from my nephew, close to my husband.

The glass tabletop gave us an unobstructed view of one-another, I could see my nephew's cock outlined in his trunks as it strained against the wet nylon, as I sat down in my seat the short dress had pulled up and my wet pussy was smiling right at him!

Our children usually have afternoon naps, so after we ate I took them to their rooms. We gave our nephew the room across the hall from ours.

As I took him to his room I started unzipping my dress, letting him know that I was planing on take it off. I turned my back on him, not waiting for him to enter his room, and slipped out of my dress! I knew that he was watching so I left the door to our bedroom open as I walked in.

I busied myself around the room letting my nephew have private stares at my naked body! As I heard my husband coming, so did I hear the door to his room closing. I met my husband at the door to our room, when I louder than was necessary told him that I needed him!

I took his blindfold and tied it across my face, leaving the door almost wide open, I let my husband have me for the benefit of my nephew to watch!